Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie's Revenge

"Julie gets revenge for Kevin's cheating with four of his friends"

29
11 Comments 11
8.6k Views 8.6k
4.7k words 4.7k words

My Name is Julie.  I grew up on the Southern California coast.  I was a typical California girl for the most part.  However, being raised by a single parent and a little on the heavy side, I was self-conscious and shy.  There were some advantages, however, to this situation as there was little distraction from my studies in school.  I did exceptionally well and was accepted into a top university, also in California.  In my third year of college, I met Denise.  She was everything I wasn’t.  She was beautiful, popular, outgoing, and enjoyed being a woman.  She suggested I move into her dorm room, telling me we could keep each other in balance.  I helped her with her school work and she helped me with my persona.

She taught me how to put on make-up, style my hair, pick out clothes, and talk with guys.  We worked out at a local gym together.  By our senior year, she turned me into a beautiful woman, although I still lacked confidence and was still a virgin.  I landed an internship immediately after our graduation at a prestigious financial institution.  They were impressed with my abilities and hired me as a permanent member by the end of the summer. 

It was during this time, I met Kevin. He was a few years older than me and worked for a firm that provided program support services.  He lived in Colorado and was assigned to service our account requiring him to visit at least three or four days every month.  He made me feel special, always complimenting me, taking me to lunch, and trying to get me to go out with him after work.  I told Denise all about him.  She said it was about time I started dating someone and he sounded like a good candidate.

I took her advice and accepted Kevin’s next invitation.  We went out for drinks and ended up at my apartment.  He was a gentleman the whole time.  After a few more dates, he started becoming more aggressive, but I was taken in by the constant attention, which was something new for me.  Finally, one night, I gave in and surrendered my virginity.  It was an awakening.  I wondered why I waited so long to have sex with a man.  I enjoyed it and wanted it. 

We continued to see each other every night he was in California, sometimes having sex multiple times per night.  After several months, he asked me to come to Colorado with him.  He said we could live together full time.  I was quite hesitant since I was moving up the ladder and looking at a brilliant future.  On the other hand, I still lacked confidence with men, and Kevin was providing me with the sexual fulfillment I never had.  He kept pushing me until I reluctantly agreed. 

When I told my supervisor about my plans to move, he tried to talk me out of it.  He said I was giving up a huge opportunity with the company.  When he realized he wasn’t going to change my mind, he offered to transfer me to one of the Colorado offices.  While the opportunities would be limited there, it would, at least, keep me in the company. 

A few weeks later, I moved to Kevin’s apartment in Colorado.  Kevin had a lot of friends from his job.  He would invite them over once in a while.  Many of his friends played on a softball team together.  They were all very friendly and made me feel at home.  Most were married.  One, George, was single, but had his own home.  We went there often.  He had a swimming pool, game room, and a twelve seat home theater.  He told me he could never be an executive manager at the company because he wasn’t married and settled.  They had a strict unwritten policy about the expected behavior of their Managers.  George said that made him the black sheep of the group, but he didn’t care.  I joked with him, saying, “I guess that’s why Kevin wanted me to move in with him.”  He suddenly looked away from me.

A few weeks later, the softball season started with practice three or four days a week.  On the third night, I noticed that Kevin left his glove near the door.  I thought I would take it to him since the practice field was behind a bar we frequented that sponsored the team.  When I arrived, I didn’t see Kevin or his car.  George spotted me and came over to my car. 

“Hey Julie, what’s up?”

I replied, “Kevin left his glove at the apartment so I brought it over for him.  Do you know where he is?”

“I think he had to run back to work.  I’ll give it to him when he gets back.  How are you?  It’s good to see you.”

“I’m good George.  Thank you.  I’d better be going.”  As I walked back to the car, I noticed George texting on his cell phone. 

When Kevin got home that night, he thanked me for bringing his glove to practice for him.  He told me he had to run to work because he forgot to log-off his computer.  When he went into the bathroom, I looked at his phone.  I know his password, so I picked it up and checked his texts.  There was a text from George that read, “Julie brought your glove to the field.  I covered for you, but you better stop at my house and get your glove.”

I didn’t want to jump to any conclusions, so I didn’t say anything.  The next practice I drove around the area to see if Kevin was there.  Again, I couldn’t see either him or his car.  Now I was getting suspicious.  I drove around the next four or five practices.  He only came to two of them. 

I wasn’t sure what to do.  I really didn’t have any close friends since I was new to Colorado.  I didn’t think I would be able to follow him without him noticing.  But, I knew I had to do something.

The following week was Kevin’s monthly trip to California.  He said he would be gone the entire week since the person replacing me there was not very good at her job, requiring him to spend more time training.  I decided to go to the practice field while he was gone to talk to George.  When George saw me sitting and watching, he came over to me and said, “Hi Julie, I’m surprised to see you here tonight.  I thought Kevin left for California this morning.”  I was as surprised as George since Kevin supposedly left two days ago.

I responded, “He did, I was hoping I could talk to you after practice.”

He answered, “Of course you can.  The gang is coming over to my house after practice.  Would you like to come join us?”

I thought to myself and replied, “Sure, why not?”

I followed George to his house after the practice.  Being the only girl at the party, I was getting a lot of attention.  Everyone had been drinking beer at practice and continued at the house.  I started talking with as many of Kevin’s friends as possible to try to find out some information about my suspicions.  While they were tight-lipped, they were loose handed.  At least three of them were becoming quite touchy-feely.  At one point, George noticed their behavior and walked over to me.

“I’m sorry Julie; you said you wanted to talk to me.  It looked like you needed a little help.  Maybe this is a good time to get away from the crowd to talk.”  We walked over to a table at the end of the pool and sat down.  “What did you want to talk about?”

I told George that I knew Kevin was up to something.  I could see he was uncomfortable with the conversation.  I spent the next half hour over drinks telling him how I was a virgin before meeting Kevin, the opportunities I left behind to come to Colorado with him, and my feeling of betrayal.  As we both continued to drink, George became more forthcoming with information and I became more relaxed. 

The party started winding down as most of the team was leaving.  By eleven o’clock there was only me, George, and three others left.  I could see George was beginning to fade out.  The five of us were now sitting at the table talking about various things as they began to let some details slip out as the liquor slowly loosened their tongues. 

Fighting to stay awake, George suggested we go for a swim.  I responded, “I didn’t bring a bathing suit.”

He answered, “We don’t need no stinking bathing suits.”  With that, he walked over to the pool, stripped off his clothes, and jumped in.  “Would anyone like to join me?”

 I could see that the other three were waiting for me to make the next move.  I didn’t want to give up the progress I was making with everyone regarding Kevin.  I was also excited about being the center of attention and the liquor was washing away my inhibitions.  There were no lights on outside and it was a dark night.  I stood up and said, “What the hell.  But, you boys better behave yourselves.” 

I walked over next to the pool and took my blouse and shorts off.  I thought for a minute, then unhooked my bra, and dropped it next to my clothes before sliding off my panties.  My modesty got the best of me forcing me to jump into the water.  It seemed like only seconds when three splashes followed behind me.  As I paddled to a depth where I could stand up, yet be submerged from my shoulders down, my four new friends quickly migrated next to me. 

George looked at me and said, “I’m sorry Jules, I was getting sleepy and needed a wake-up dunk.  I hope I didn’t make you feel uncomfortable.”

I replied, “Thank you, George.  You’re so considerate.”  Then I looked at the others, “You’ve all been good to me.  I can’t believe I’m naked with four men and still standing here.  I’m sorry I questioned everyone about Kevin, but I feel so betrayed and I feel so helpless with my situation.” 

One of them responded, “There’s no need to apologize.  We understand how you must feel.  What we don’t understand is how Kevin can be so stupid.  You’re such a beautiful woman.  Why would he risk losing you?”

Without thinking, I said, “Thank you so much.  I really needed someone to make me feel good about myself,” as I gave him a big hug.  Suddenly, I could feel his bare skin against mine.  I could feel his semi-hard cock against my abdomen. 

He smiled and said, “I think you’re making me feel good about you, too.”  We all laughed as I continued to embrace him.  This compelled the other three to move in for a group hug.  This resulted in an awkward moment that was making me uncomfortable.  I had to break the proverbial ice, so I kissed the man that I was still hugging on the lips.  I immediately realized I just lit the fuse on four sticks of dynamite.  There were four stiffening bare dicks sandwiching my naked body.  

I didn’t think I could walk away at this point.  The truth was I didn’t want to walk away.  Still locked in a kiss and hug, I pulled myself up, wrapping my legs around him.  Using my pelvis, I lined his cock up with my pussy and began to ease my body down.  I could feel his chilled shaft sliding into my warm vagina.  The feeling was so intense I had to break our kiss, lean my head back, and exhale in a sigh.  George must have been the one behind me.  He put his arms under my shoulders with his hands on my breasts as he whispered in my ear, “Are you sure you want to do this, Julie?”

I could feel years of pent up frustration pour out of me as I tilted my head all the way back until I could see George’s face as I replied, “Yes, I do. But I want you last.”  George kept my head out of the water as I laid back into his arms while the guy in front of me continued to fuck me with my legs still wrapped around his waist. His cock was no longer cool.  It was now hotter than my pussy as he was pushing in and out at a maddening pace. 

This was the first time I ever had sex in the water.  There was no sweating, sticking, and smell from the heat generated from prolonged intercourse.  The only heat was where I wanted it: in my pussy.  He was doing all the work while I was getting all of the pleasure.  His hands were gripped on my hips as his pelvis was gyrating his cock in and out.  George’s hands were kneading my breasts while his fingers were lightly pinching my nipples.  My hands were clasped behind his neck rubbing my right cheek against his left cheek.  Occasionally, he turned his face into my cheek, kissing me. 

My whole body was tingling.  I could feel an orgasm building up.  I turned my head towards George while he was kissing my cheek.  Our lips met.  I pushed my tongue into his mouth.  I tightened my grip around his neck bracing for the impending orgasm.  I could feel the cock inside me pulsating pushing me over the edge.  I gasped into George’s mouth, breaking our lip lock.  My pussy felt hot and creamy.  My nipples were hard and sensitive.  There was a brief moment when all three of us were perfectly still, before I heard a groan in front of me.  I must have held my breath because I suddenly exhaled in a soft moan.  The hands on my hips began to loosen their grip.  I relaxed my legs from around his waist. 

AmazingMollyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmazingMollyTS

Suddenly, there was a cool rush of water as the cock was pulled from pussy.  My legs dropped to the pool bottom.  A new wave of excitement came over me as my ass settled against George.  I couldn’t believe the size of his cock.  There was an awkward silence as the man who just fucked me stood there in front of me.  I just smiled at him.  Then, I looked around.  The other two guys were standing a few feet away like deer in the headlights.  I walked toward them, reaching for their hands, then leading them into the shallow end as I said, “Don’t worry, I’m not going to tell anyone’s wife what happens here tonight.”

As we reached the steps of the pool, I guided one of the men up the steps, sitting him down on the top step.  This left him above the waterline with his dick sticking straight up.  I kneeled three steps lower, leaving most of my body in the water.  Then I leaned forward and started licking the tip of his cock. It was still cool from the water and night air.  He put his hands on my shoulders and I put my hands on his waist.  I began to take him into my mouth with my lips tightening on his shaft.  I could feel his vein on my tongue.  My warm mouth was quickly removing the coolness of his cock. 

As I continued to move my lips up and down, I could feel another cock probing me from the back.  Once, again, I could feel a cool cucumber pushing into my vagina.  There was a pair of hands on my waist, pulling like they were handles, as my pussy was filled with the cool cock.  This was the first time I ever had two men at the same time, and I loved it.  I moved my attention back to the dick in my mouth and began to force it into my throat.  The hands on my shoulders moved to the top of my head as he was urging me on.  He let out a few small groans as my bottom lip reached his balls, signaling he was as deep as possible in my throat.

I was quite surprised at my deep throat skill.  I had given Kevin many blow jobs in the past, but couldn’t get him all the way in my throat, and what I could, was only for a few seconds.  There was a flexibility to this cock that allowed it to bend with the contour of my throat.  I loved the feel of it sliding in and out.  It became easier as his pre-cum began to lubricate my throat.  At the same time, I could feel the heat in my pussy build from my other lover.  I was literally the center of attention.

There was grunting and groaning in front of me and behind me as I began moaning myself.  There were no longer any cool cocks inside me.  They were both hot now.  The water was soothing the remainder of my body, allowing for a continued hectic pace.  I could feel another orgasm working its way into me.  I knew it was going to be more intense than the last with the fresh cocks.  This time I came first.  The cock in my mouth subdued my moan, but it intensified my suction.

 It was the longest orgasm I ever had.  As it began to subside, I could feel the vein on the cock in my mouth begin to pump his cum into my throat.  I didn’t know it was possible for a man to cum so much.  I could feel the warmth working its way down my throat toward my stomach.  I had to pull up before I choked, filling my mouth with his final shot.  His cum was much milder in taste than Kevin’s.  It was almost sweet.  It seemed like an aperitif after the intense orgasm.

I raised my head, releasing the cock from my mouth, so I could swallow the remaining cum.  My hands were holding his thighs for balance as the man behind me was gripping my waist as he uttered, “Can I cum inside you?” 

I exhaled as I responded, “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”  He gasped three or four times before releasing a long groan as he held his last thrust and released his cum in my pussy. He was perfectly still for a minute, before he suddenly fell backward into the water, pulling free.  The cold water rushed in my fully dilated pussy.  It was like getting hit with a bucket of ice water.   

I must have had an expression of shock on my face as the guy in front of me asked, “Are you okay?”

“Yes,” I answered, “I wasn’t expecting the rush of cool water in my pussy, it took me by surprise.”  We both smiled at each other as we stood up.  

George was in the middle of the pool, so I walked over to him, turned around, and backed up against him, taking his hands and pulling them around the front of me.  As he squeezed me a little, I could feel his large cock against my ass.  I quietly said, “I wanted to save the best for last.  I hope your friends are leaving soon.”

George yelled over to the three of them as they were putting their clothes on, “I’ll see you all in the morning,” prompting them to leave as quickly as possible.  While we were waiting for them to leave, George pushed his cock between my legs.  It was so long it was sticking out a few inches in front of me.  If we were standing on dry land, I would look like I had a cock.  I reached down and rubbed two of my fingers around the tip.  Then, I wrapped my right hand around it moving it back and forth.  I felt like a man jerking myself off.  George was messaging my breasts with his hands.  I was never so ready for a man in my life. 

I pushed myself free and took George’s hand in mine and walked toward the stairs in the shallow end, stepping out of the pool.  There were some towels on a table at the end of the patio.  I took one and led George to the grass where I spread the towel.  I told him to lie down on his back, relax, and let me do the work.

His dick was sticking up like a telephone pole.  It must have been at least ten inches long.  I knelt down on my knees and wrapped both of my hands around it.  I was never as excited about a man’s cock as I was at that moment.  I didn’t know where I wanted to start.  After stroking it a few minutes, I had to taste it and feel it with my tongue.  I bent over and licked the tip.  It was smooth, cool, and still had the taste of chlorine from the pool water.  I put his whole helmet into my mouth as I swirled my tongue around his slit. George quietly said, “Your mouth is so warm Jules.”  This prompted me to push more of him in.

I had to force my mouth open as far as possible to take him to the entry of my throat and keep my teeth from scraping him.  It was apparent at that point that I would never be able to get his monster into my throat.  I started bobbing up and down on him, feeling his cock begin to warm as my lips slid up and down a portion of it, disappointed that I would not feel him in my throat.  Well, I thought to myself, I know somewhere I could certainly fit it in.

I pulled him out of my mouth, licking his pre-cum.  Then I stood up and moved my feet to the side of his hips. Slowly, I bent my knees until his cock was touching the lips of my pussy.  There was a renewed awareness of just how big he was.  As I eased down a little further, his enormous head started to force open the folds of my vagina.  I was suddenly a little apprehensive.  George looked at my face as he said, “Are you okay Jules?  I’m not hurting you, am I?”

I smiled and replied, “I think it’s going to hurt so good.”  I squatted down a little further, forcing myself to accept him deeper inside me.  Fortunately, my pussy was soaking wet from my excitement and the two loads of cum already in it.  His cock began to push the walls of my vagina open as it worked its way up in me from my slow descent.  It gave the word fulfillment new meaning.  I couldn’t believe how deep I had taken him and there was still more to go. 

I paused for a moment in fear that I could be hurting myself.  I pushed myself up a little causing his massive cock to change directions from a push to a pull.  I could feel the air on my pussy lips as they were suddenly exposed outward, while at the same time, I was generating heat inside from the friction of such a tight fit.  There was a feeling I couldn’t describe emanating from inside me.  I, once again, began to descend, cramming his huge cock into me, pulling my pussy lips back to the warmth inside.  The sensation was overwhelming. 

He penetrated me to a depth beyond my imagination.  The heat was moving up further inside me.  When the back of my thighs finally rested on his hips, I began to lift my body.  My warm pussy lips, again, were pulled out into the cool air.  There were sensations everywhere between my legs, inside and out.  I kept moving my body up and down on his beautiful cock in a slow deliberate motion.  The cum left inside me was now coating him emitting that distinct smell each time I lifted up, exposing some of his shaft to the outside.  I felt both wet and sticky between my legs.

George moved his hands to my tits, cupping them, creating more warmth to my body. My heart was racing as my body reached a state of euphoria.  I began to moan as I experienced the longest and most intense orgasm of my life.  Unlike my orgasms of the past, I didn’t want to stop.  I increased my pace.  I felt like I couldn’t get enough.  This time when my thighs were against his hips, I leaned back and moved my legs from under me out forward so I was sitting up on his cock, taking every last inch of him into my depths.  He clasped his hands behind me around my waist, pulling himself into me.  I could see his eyes close and his mouth open slightly.

My body felt like my nose when I couldn’t quite sneeze.  It was on the cusp of another orgasm.  George’s body was almost shaking as he neared his climax.  I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling in time with him.  He started to groan out, “Ohhhhh shit?  Here it comes.”  I could feel his cock inside me begin to pulsate as he suddenly froze with his legs tense, pulling me in a tight grip.  I knew he was pumping his cum into me.  That was enough to send me into another orgasm.  I didn’t think it was possible to have two back to back orgasms in only a few minutes.  The second was as good as the first.  I thought my body was going to blast off like a rocket. 

We both squeezed each other in a long hug as our bodies began to relax and cool.  I released George and used my hands to pull my legs back underneath me so I could lift myself off of him.  As I began to rise, I could feel his soft, yet still large cock sliding out of my cunt, followed by a pool of cum.  I shifted my body back, so I was hovering over his knees, looking at his wet Willy.  I felt so naughty.  I leaned down and put it in my mouth, tasting the mixture of cum and my own juices as I licked up the mess.  He must have thought I was such a slut, yet somehow I felt like he appreciated my new found uninhibited sexual appetite.

“You’re quite a woman, Jules, and a contradiction of appearance,” declared George.  “Was this revenge sex?”

I thought about it for a minute before replying, “Yes, I guess it was.  But it was more than just revenge for Kevin.  It was revenge for the years I denied myself of such sexual satisfaction because I thought it was wrong or I wasn’t good enough for most men.”

“Jules, you certainly did short change yourself.  You’re the hottest woman I’ve ever met.  You understand the wonder of sex that most women never will.  I feel quite fortunate tonight.”

“You know, I trust and respect you more than any other man because you’re honest.  You’re not hiding anything, you’re not a hypocrite, and you’re genuine.”

The next morning I called my old boss in California and negotiated back my old position there.  Part of the deal was that they request George instead of Kevin as the representative of the support company.  Ironically, George was eventually promoted to an executive manager and Kevin was dismissed from the company.  Needless to say, George and I continued to have some of the greatest sex whenever he was in California.  I also went to visit George in Colorado several times a year for some legendary gang-bangs.   More on that in another chapter.

 

  

 

 

 

 

           

 

Published 
Written by Joanniegurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments