Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenny's School Life

"Someone asked me "Whats the Naughtiest thing you've ever done""

49
24 Comments 24
19.0k Views 19.0k
766 words 766 words

Author's Notes

"My First Story"

It was 2021 and the schools had just re-opened up recently. I wasn't excited about going back to campus to be completely honest, so I thought to myself I might as well make some new friends while I was here. I had several boring classes which to I didn't find myself liking many of my classmates but Gym/ Physical Education was different. I found myself talking to a lot of the boys in my class and I even got invited for lunch. At one point, I really liked the class. 

In particular, I liked this boy named James, he was super kind and very handsome. I wanted to tell him but a lot of the time we hung out we were with his friends and telling him would be super awkward in front of them. One day, I told him to meet me in the boy's locker during Gym class break, usually around fifteen-twenty minutes. I never saw him in the locker but I did see his two friends Ryan and Kevin in there and I talked to them for a little and asked them where James was but they didn't know.

I tried to pass them but they stopped me, asking me if I wanted to stick around for a little longer when I turned around I saw Kevin's cock and it was huge. I was so shocked I could hardly look at it, I wanted to leave and walk out but part of me also wanted to stay so instead I held both my hands together and got on my knees and stroked his cock.

I could hardly contain myself as the other boy laughed at me and called me a whore, he started getting undressed and took off his pants as well and made me suck him. He didn't last long before he cummed a little in my mouth. They decided to take me to the bench of the locker room and lay me on the stool. Ryan slowly thrust his cock inside me, it felt so thick and so hard inside me I wanted to scream but I couldn't. At this moment I heard a voice, it was James in the hallway.

I didn't know what to do as he continued to fuck me I couldn't think clearly and before I knew it James was right in front of us watching me. Instead of being upset or disgusted, James gave the biggest smirk I had ever seen from him and asked why they didn't invite him earlier. He unbuckled his pants quickly and before I could even say anything, Kevin who was fucking me decided to lean on his back and made me ride him. Ryan decided to go inside my ass and If it weren't for James literally sticking his cock inside my mouth I would've yelled out in pleasure. This was a feeling that I still think about until this day.

SarahSweetie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahSweetie

They held me in this position for around five-seven minutes before someone's watch went off and Kevin said Gym class break was over, so the boys took the last two minutes of the break to cum. Ryan cummed in my ass and Kevin cummed in my mouth and Ryan did as well, they made me swallow the cum. They got dressed and James slapped me in the ass before he went back to class and Ryan kissed me. I couldn't go back to class before I was pretty much covered in cum so I decided to skip class and go home.

The next day of school I really didn't want to go to Gym class just because of how awkward yesterday was, but I finally decided to not skip class and go, When I finally got to class I didn't see James in class for some odd reason and the first thing I got was a text from Kevin saying, "Meet you in the bathroom?"

I wasn't surprised at first but shortly after this text message I got a text from Ryan saying, "Bathroom?"

Now I really didn't want to go back to class but this was one of those courses where if you skipped class twice you would be dismissed, having to take the course again. I felt so cornered but funny enough at the same time part of me wanted this to happen because last time we ran out of time which was a bummer. I went back to class and when I got to class I thought to myself 'screw it.' I quickly got my phone and texted both Ryan and Kevin "What time and when?"

 

Published 
Written by IceQueenXX4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments