Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jared gets Caught

"I catch my boyfriend with another girl and join in"

14
2 Comments 2
10.6k Views 10.6k
6.5k words 6.5k words


Oh what a day from hell. Or should I say week. I have been sick for almost 2 weeks and finally broke down and went to the doctor, only to get news I wasn’t expecting. Then I came back to my boss getting on my ass for a file she couldn’t find, and too top it off I haven’t hardly seen Jared my boyfriend all week. So I was looking forward to seeing Jared after work, and I so need to tell him our news. Even though I knew he wouldn’t be happy about the news. I had tried a couple times that day to text him but got no response. I hated it when he did that. My first thought was that he was with his new found slut, yes I knew about his other girl. Men aren’t as good at hiding things as they think they are. It all started when he told me not to come to his house without calling first, then he started shaving his chest hair, the biggest thing was ignoring his calls and text messages when he was with me, but yet he would take the phone into the bathroom with him. Why do men think we women are stupid?

Ok maybe I was stupid I stayed with him even though I knew he was a cheater. But I loved him. At least I think I do, maybe it’s more lust then love. It didn’t really matter I guess. I knew that Jared was my best friend and I told him everything, and that he knew how to make me laugh and smile. If I could give him the world I would just so I could see the wonderful smile on his face. His smile, call me cheesy but I loved to see him smile. And if I was the reason behind that smile then I had done something right for the day!

I picked up the phone and dialed Jared’s number as I walked towards my car. It went straight to voicemail. What the hell, I thought to myself. I throw my brief case in the passenger seat and slide into the drivers. I put the key into the ignition and started my car. I picked up the phone and tried Jared again, still straight to voice mail.

“Fuck!” I yelled as I throw the car into drive and headed towards Jared’s house.

I was a couple blocks away from his house when I saw a blue jeep Cherokee parked in the driveway. I turned a block before his house and went around the block so I could park on the side of the house without him seeing my car. Thank goodness it was dark out and I could go stock him without the whole neighborhood seeing me. I slowly got out of the car and walked towards his big brick house. I stopped by the corner of his big picture window.

Through the big picture window I saw a woman and a man in a semi-state of undress. Her red shirt was unbuttoned and her large breasts were straining against the hands that fondled and groped them. My boyfriend was with another woman! For a moment I was frozen in place, my worst thoughts had been true. My lover was a cheater.

Unwittingly, my eyes fixed on the site of these two beautiful lust-filled people enjoying each other. I had been so quiet, they had no idea I was there. Perhaps a small part of me was angry, but my breath quickened and I backed further out of sight around the corner, Still I had to look, thinking to myself, what does she have that I don’t? She was younger maybe in her late twenties, and her breasts were magnificently huge! Even though I knew I had nothing to be ashamed of, I could never compare my b-cup breasts to the sexiness of her long dark brown hair and her jiggling D-cup breasts.

She moved towards my boyfriend and pulled his face towards those succulent mounds. Eagerly, he lavished his tongue around those large pink nipples and tugged at them with his teeth. Her full red lips opened and small gasps of pleasure emitted from that beautiful mouth. My own breath quickened along with the dark haired slut’s on the couch. Overcome with lust, my hands reached for my own breasts straining against their bonds beneath my conservative business suit. Hard nipples met desperately seeking hands as I stroked my own prominent nipples beneath my silk blouse.

However, he was ready to begin his next move, and he slid his strong tanned hand up her thigh and pulled those black panties down around her long legs and over the slut’s high heels that graced her lovely little feet. Quicker he moved, as if realizing that time was short. Her vaginal folds were opened by his insistent hand and he eagerly placed his head between her legs and thrust his tongue in and out of her moist cunt as if he were a starving man. Frantically she thrashed back and forth on the couch under his labial assault.

I remember acutely being the recipient of that very skilled tongue and mouth, and I grew even wetter knowing what she is feeling. His head is bent down to her and he is pressing that tongue hard against her clit while he occasionally dips his finger into her cunt hole for added stimulation. Surrounded by the sound of her desperate gasps and his muffled grunts, my hands of their own accord found themselves under my skirt, seeking my own release. I felt my wet warmth and rhythmically began diddling my clitoris through the silk of my practical panties, all the while watching the scene play out before me.

The slut’s hands were wrapped around my boyfriend’s dick and she had maneuvered him around so she could wrap her lips around his rock-hard cock. She had so much lipstick on, that when she lifted her full pouty, fuck-me lips from it, I saw the red lipstick smears. Oh my god I thought she can’t even give him a blow job right. What the hell does he see in this slut?

Oh yeah I know what it was she was unbelievable beautiful, and from everything I heard they had so much in common. Both liked politics, talk radio and tennis. But really I did everything to make Jared happy. Make him supper and take it to him at work, give him full body massages, take care of him when he is sick and give him the best sex ever, unless he was lying to me, but why would he call me his little porn star princess if I wasn’t? Oh hell it didn’t matter! What mattered was that this slut couldn’t do shit right when it came to pleasing my boyfriend. If she was doing it right I would know. Jared has a regular moan, and twitch he gets when he is in pleasure. And he wasn’t doing any of that.

“That’s it.” I whispered to myself as I walked to the front door and slowly turned the cold knob. I pushed on the door slowly hoping not to make any noise or to be noticed. When I had the door open just enough I slide my tiny body through the crack. I left the door open, knowing that if I closed it there would be a squeak and that would definitely stop their play. I walked quietly to Jared’s leather couch where the slut was still bobbing her head up and down on my boyfriend’s cock.

“If you’re going to give my boyfriend a blow job you should at least do it right you stupid bitch.” I said as I stood behind the little slut and lowered my hand down to her head where I grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled her head up off my boyfriend’s cock.

“Oh god Sam….what ….I can explain.” I heard Jared say.

“What the hell? And who the hell are you?” I heard his little slut say as she grabbed my hand that still had her hair in it. She pulled her head in a circle motion as she tried to free herself. But I tightened my grip.

“I’m his girlfriend you stupid little slut, have been for the last two years. And like I said if you’re going to give my boyfriend head then fucking do it right!” I said as I pushed her head towards Jared’s now semi-hard cock.

“Sam, stop this! I can explain.” Jared said as he tried to stand up.

“No need babe, if you want to fuck this little whore then let’s fuck her but she is going to do it my way or no way.” I said as I shoved him back onto the couch and shoved her head back down towards his cock again. I could still feel her hands on my mine.

“Who said I wanted to play your stupid games?” she said as she tried to push her head back up.

“Maybe we should start this conversation over.” I said as I got down on my knees next to her. “My name is Sam, I’m Jared’s other half. And who are you?”

“I’m Jen, now let me go.” She yelled at me.

“You want to fuck Jared don’t you?” I asked her.

“I did, yes.” She said.

“Ok, then if you want to continue to fuck Jared then you should at least do it the way he likes or he will get tired of you and move on.” I said with a mean smirk on my face.

“I think I please him just fine since he keeps coming back to me.” She said as she once again tried to pull her head away from me.

“Think what you want honey, but I know Jared and you’re not pleasing him.” I said, “Am I right Jared?”

“Sam really this is uncalled for.” Jared said.

“Just answer the damn question you cheater.” I yelled at him.

“No one can please me like you do babe.” Jared said to me.

“Ok then Miss Jen, would you like to continue your lesson or would you like to leave and never see Jared again?” I asked her.

“I’m falling in love with Jared so I’m not going anywhere unless he tells me too.” She responded back to me.

“Guess it’s your call then Jared, would you like to have that three some you have always been to chicken to have or you want her to leave so we can talk?” I asked him.

“Teach her your stuff babe.” Jared said with a wink of the eye to me.

“Ok then shall we get this started Jen?” I asked her.

“Ugh, I guess I don’t have much of a chose.” She said

“Well now it’s about time we see eye to eye here.” I said, “Looks like you’re going to have to get him hard again before we can start.”

I once again shoved her head down to Jared’s cock. This time she didn’t fight me and went willingly. I watched as she opened her mouth and took his semi-hard cock into her mouth, and started sucking on it, she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and slowly pushed down, taking only the plump head in her mouth.

“Suck on it slowly.” I told her.

I watched as she sucked slowly, I heard a moan come from her mouth as she continued to suck on his throbbing cock. Up and down, her head bobbed, sucking only on his crown. Jared moaned and thrust his cock up, trying to go deeper.

“Place your hands at the base of his shaft; it will help you keep in control of how deep and how fast you take his cock in.” I said. “Use your tongue more too. Don’t you know how to do anything when it comes to a blowjob?”

I watched as she pulled her mouth off his cock, and started to roll her tongue around the head of his cock. I then looked up at him; his eyes were half closed his breathing growing rapid.

"Just imagine me licking your ass, baby, rolling my tongue over it. You know you like that." I said.

He grunted and nodded almost as if he was drunk.

"I'll get you nice and wet and then I'll guide her strap-on cock into your ass and watch her fuck you." I explained.

Jared groaned.

I looked down at his little slut; her eyes were huge with disbelief over what I just said about a strap on. But she continued her assault on his cock which was now entirely deep in her mouth. I saw her throat constricted, making her gag.

“Suck harder you stupid bitch.” I yelled at her.

She sucked harder, and then pulled back off him only to ram her mouth back down over him again, and gag again. I let a small chuckle as I knew how she felt, but I also knew that Jared loved it when you gagged on his huge dick. I watched as Jared’s hands went to the back of her head and he held it as he pumped up and down in her mouth. Her moans were muffled as she continued to suck harder and faster. Her spit was running down his cock, covering her hands, and his balls.

I should have been pissed watching another woman please my boyfriend, but really all it did was turn me on. I had enough of the watching it was time for me to join in. I stripped myself of my dress, leaving on my black stockings and panties. I grabbed Jen by the hair once more and pulled her off Jared.

“It’s time for me to join the play.” I said. “Jared gets up off the couch.”

He did just as he was told, I then took Jen by the shoulders, and I turned her and pushed her back onto the couch. She bounced and giggled as she landed, her legs spreading wide for me. Her eyes moved from me to Jared, who was now slowly stroking his cock. I looked over my shoulder at Jared and licked my lips. I had thought about this for a long time on how I wanted to please another women in front of him, I just wasn’t expecting it to be with his little whore. I looked from Jared down to Jen, laying spread on the couch, resting back on her elbows. Her nipples were rock hard, pointing straight up at me. For now, my thoughts focused on what I was about to taste.

Kneeling down on the edge of the couch, I slipped my fingers around Jen’s left ankle and massaged her gently. Her skin felt warm to my touch. I lifted her leg and kissed the inside of her ankle, then licked my way slowly up her calf. Her breathing became more ragged. I smiled and continued my journey up her leg, getting closer and closer to her core. I kissed the inside of her thigh and licked my way up closer. My lips touched the high inside of her thigh and she spread her legs wider. I could smell her musky aroma. I looked over at Jared from between her legs. His hand had stopped moving and it looked like he was holding his breath. Waiting to see what I would do next.

I looked up at Jen just as my lips touched just above her trim little slit. My mouth moved down slowly, kissing and licking her. When the tip of my tongue touched her wet pussy, she moaned and arched up to my mouth, Jared’s little slut tasted amazing. I pushed her legs open wider as I settled to taste more. My tongue couldn't lick fast enough. My mouth couldn't swallow enough. I did what I liked Jared to do to me. I licked slowly; using my tongue to lap at her long slit and then flicked my tongue over her hardened clit. Jen was moaning, thrashing on the couch, as I licked her faster and more intensely.

I heard a noise behind me and looked up briefly. Jared had moved and was standing behind me, watching me eat his slut of a woman. His hand was flying on his cock. Using my fingers, I spread Jen's lips and sunk my tongue deep inside, flicking and licking her.

She moaned and arched up. "Yes! Oh God yes! That's so good. Don't stop. Please don't stop." She was begging, moaning. I tasted a gush of wetness just before she erupted and her juices filled my mouth. I lapped her up, not wanting to miss a drop.

With my mouth wet, I looked up at Jared. He moaned and thrust his hips forward hitting my ass. I felt Jen grab my shoulders and pulled me to her. Our lips met in a hard, intense kiss. When she broke away, she told me turn around and let her taste me. With Jared still standing next to us, Jen and I moved into a sixty-nine position with me on top of her. I moaned and pushed down as I felt her tongue on me. I hadn't had another mouth on my pussy since before Jared. I look at Jared’s sluts luscious little pussy and spread the lips and began a slow licking and sucking in her crack. Jen was writhing in pleasure as I sucked her clit into my mouth gently. I pressed my tongue into her slit over and over again as I spread her lips wide with my fingers.

I motioned Jared with my index finger to come closer. He now stood next to me I began to gently massage his neatly trimmed balls. Then I lightly began a slow pumping motion on his erect cock. I knew Jared was really enjoying himself. I pulled myself off of Jen’s sweet tasting pussy and took Jared's balls into my mouth one at a time and hummed, then began to lick his cock from the bottom to the sensitive area right under the tip. I kept licking his cock and occasionally pumping it, getting Jared crazy with the need to come. I licked around the tip of his cock and briefly sucked the tip into my mouth to taste the salty drops of pre-come. He moaned with need. Finally, I took the head of Jared's cock into my mouth and sucked on it, rubbing my tongue underneath the glans until Jared moaned. I held each of his balls in my hands and slowly kissed and licked up the underside of his cock. Then I licked his cock from the root to the head, swirling my tongue around the head. I placed the palm of my hand on the left side of his chest and I could feel his heart beating so hard and fast it seemed like it would burst out of him.

“How do you feel, babe?” I said as I continued to play with his balls.

He was so aroused he couldn’t answer me.

KiraPopsss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraPopsss



I felt Jen’s continued assault of licked and sucked all around my pussy and then stuck her tongue right into my slit. I squealed from pleasure. She wiggled her tongue there, then wet her first two fingers and gently, very gently, pushed them into my vagina. She crooked her fingers upward and found my g-spot right away. She gently massaged me there.

All I could manage was to mumble, “Oh god!”

I could feel her hot breath upon my pussy as I continued to straddle her face, my eyes closed, enjoying all that she was doing to me. I was getting very close to coming when she suddenly began to suck on my erect clitoris with her soft tongue at the same time she continued to massage my puss from the inside. Within minutes I was seeing stars as I began to come in waves and waves of pure pleasure. I felt Jen wiggle out from underneath me; she then grabbed my shoulders and flipped me onto my back. I felt her lay on top of me, our breasts pressed together as our mouths found each other and we indulged in a long, soft, deep kiss, rocking slightly soft as we did.

I broke our kiss and looked up at Jared and said, “Go get my strap-on from your room.”

I watched as he walked away and did as he was told. I returned to my assault on the sweet tasting lips that where in front of me. I flipped her over and kissed my way down her neck to those beautiful breasts, I took my tongue out and swirled it around her left nipple then kissed my way to the right nipple and gave it the same attention as the other one.

“God you two are so hot!” I heard Jared say.

I smiled and felt Jen shiver beneath me. I took the strap-on and crawled off Jen to stand by the side of the couch. Jared was standing on the other side of me, his cock still hard as stone. Jen looked at me as I slipped myself into the strap-on and then looked at Jared's cock. I nodded at her and smiled. Her grin was huge, like a kid who had just received the best Christmas present ever.

“Jared switch spots with Jen now” I ordered.

Once again these two did as I said. Jared now lay back on the couch.

“Jen go suck his cock.” I said.

Jen crawled towards Jared. He was too busy watching me to really take in the change of plans. I watched as his eyes closed and he moaned when Jen's mouth closed slowly around the head of his cock. He looked up at me, stunned and lustful. I only smiled at him and then leaned down to lick Jen's pussy from behind. She moaned and I could tell this made an impression on Jared as he thrust his cock deeper in her throat. With Jen's pussy wet and willing, I slowly wrapped my hand around the base of my cock and guided it towards Jen's dripping hole. I watched, mesmerized, as the head of my jelly cock slowly pushed through her lips and stretched her. I felt an awesome power.

Grabbing hold of her hips, I slowly pushed in further as Jen's mouth moved up and down Jared's cock. Holding still deep inside her pussy, I watched her suck my boyfriend. It was an incredible sight. Her mouth was stretched around his thick shaft just as her pussy was tight around my fake cock. I listened to her moans and grunts as she slurped and sucked on Jared's cock. My pussy was gushing. I could feel my heart racing. Gripping her hips with my hands, I slowly pulled back until just the head of the dildo was still spreading her lips and then I thrust forward in one hard push.

Jen moaned out an "Oh God" around Jared's cock and Jared grunted as he pushed deeper in her mouth. In tandem, Jared and I fucked Jen like we'd imagined we would do someday to some women. I wasn't sure if the strap-on would make me orgasm but I quickly learned that it would. Just watching and listening to Jen giving my boyfriend head was enough to do it but add in the fact that I was fucking her while she was and it was all over.

After maybe ten minutes, Jen pulled off of Jared's cock and looked back at me. "Ahhh.... Let's.... Let's change positions"

I slipped my fake cock from between her lips and sat back. Jen turned over onto her back, spreading her legs wide. Pushing herself up towards the edge of the armrest, she hung her head over the side and pulled Jared to her by his thighs. I watched again as she easily swallowed my boyfriend’s cock. Sliding towards her, I spread her legs and slid my wet, cum-covered cock into her slick pussy. Lifting her legs up onto my shoulders, I slammed into her over and over again. Jared was grunting, watching every thrust.

"Oh God. Yeah baby. That's it. Oh fuck that's good.... fuck the shit of that little whore, Sam” I heard Jared moan.

“Oh shit. Yeah, fuck me.” Jen yelled.

Jared was urging me on. I felt my orgasm build. I reached down and with two fingers started to rub Jen's hard clit. She grunted, moaned and arched up. I could feel her orgasm on my fingers. For a moment I thought she might pull the strap-on off me with the squeezing of her pussy. Seconds later, Jared moaned and pushed forward. Jen's mouth filled and cum dripped out the sides. I slowed down, giving her short little thrusts until I felt her body relax. Jared withdrew his cock from her mouth and leaned down to kiss her. I watched as his cum was shared between them.

I slowly slipped the strap-on off and went into the bathroom to clean the dildo off. When I stepped back into the room, Jared and Jen were kissing and fondling each other. They looked lovely and I was surprised by the lack of jealousy I felt at watching my boyfriend make out with another woman, his slut I should say. But then I'd been doing much worse with her all night.

With strap-on and lube in hand, I went to the couch.

“Jens turn to try the strap-on out.” I said.

“What?” she said with a puzzled look.

“Get up now.” I ordered.

I helped Jen step into the strap-on and get it settled just right. Jared's eyes were huge as he looked at it and realized what was to come. I don’t know why he was so worried I have used it on him many times and he loved it every time. Jen and I had Jared crawl up on all fours on the couch. As I held his cheeks spread wide, Jen leaned over and ran her tongue over his balls and ass. Jared moaned and I watched his cock harden. He was loving this as much as I was. Jen crawled down underneath him, taking his cock in her mouth. Leaning over, I ran my tongue over his ass just the way I know he likes it. Then gently, I slid my finger inside his tight hole. He moaned and pushed back against me.

Jen crawled back out and as she applied a generous amount of lube to the strap-on, I dribbled a stream of lube into Jared's ass.

"Ready baby? Here it comes." She said.

I watched, spellbound, as Jared’s slut slowly pressed the tip of the dildo against his ass. I stroked his butt cheeks as she pushed forward and I watched the tip disappear. Jared moaned. A little at a time, Jen worked the dildo deep inside his tight ass.

Crawling around, I laid in front of Jared, spreading my legs wide for him. Without prodding, Jared buried his mouth against my pussy and ate me like it was his last meal. Jen was picking up speed, fucking Jared harder and faster. His cock was huge, swinging down between his legs. I strained to watch his ass take the strap-on cock over and over again. Jen was wild as she fucked him. I could tell from the way Jared was licking me, moaning into me, that he was as turned on as I was. I couldn't believe I was watching my boyfriend getting fucked in the ass by another woman while he ate me. I grabbed hold of his head, holding him to me.

“Fuck him harder!” I yelled at Jen. “Ram his ass with that cock.”

Jared only moans and grunts harder as his slut did just that. As she slammed into him, Jen reached around him and took his cock in her hand, pumping him as she drilled his ass. His moans vibrated against my pussy as his mouth and tongue devoured me. The three of us were moaning and grunting, urging each other on. Jared's fingers and tongue were fucking me harder and harder. I exploded into one more hard orgasm, filling Jared's mouth with cum. Jen gave his ass three more quick, hard thrusts and then pulled out, collapsing onto Jared’s ass and back. I watched as Jen stood up and took off the strap-on and headed for the bathroom.

“You know I can explain.” Jared said as he laid on top of me.

“I really don’t want to hear it, besides I think it’s my turn to ride the hell out of you like I know you love.” I said as I pushed him off of me and stood up.

I stand over him now; I lift my right foot, pressing my foot into his cock where it lays patiently against his pelvis and lower abdomen. I rock my foot, that isn't quite as long as his dick, from the pads of the toes and front to the heel, back and forth on his thick cock. 'He really does have a beautiful cock.'

I move to stand with one foot on either side of his body, kicking his legs together moments before I drop down to straddle him now, my knees pressed to the ground, my lace-entrapped pussy sitting snuggly and pressed to his thighs. I lean across his body once I'm settled, the long line of my torso no comparison to his as I reach up sliding hands along his arms from bicep to wrist forcing his arms and hands up above his head, having to lean forward on my knees, the pose forcing my breasts to hover over his serene face, just out of reach of his mouth or touch.

I slide halfway back to my former position; stopping to press kisses and licks to his neck, chin, jaw, collar bone, shoulders. My trailing kisses paint their way down and across his chest, down his stomach, finally stopping to pay close attention to his defined hip bones. I lick and dig my tongue into the giving skin that stretches across that hip bone, nibbling and running my teeth along the bone and skin. I pause only long enough to switch sides, he squirms and makes little whimpering noises as I do, his hips bucking up in tiny pulses every so often. His hands straying down once in a while to grab for my hair or touch at his stomach, causing me to stop my work to force his hands up above his head, each time they go back without resistance and lay there obediently.

My soft lips and busy tongue finally move, pathing kisses down his upper thighs, and daringly close to his rock hard cock but never quite giving it the attention it twitches and begs for. 'Naughty cock.' My lips moving to their new destination as I spend ample time licking and nibbling at his inner thighs, the light dusting of hairs and the rougher texture of his skin stands out in my mind as I work. He squirms, he whimpers, his hips twitching just as much as his wanting cock, pausing again and again to force those unruly hands back into compliance, only to start again at his thighs. By now I sit between his spread thighs, my hands moving to force his legs up into the air, his knees bent and thighs spread, as his feet rest comfortably on the ground. I use the new position to kiss, lick and nibble at the back of his knees, listening triumphantly for the chorus of surprised whimpers and moans coming from above me.

I crawl up his body now, dragging my breasts along his balls, then rigid length, pelvis, abdomen, stomach, chest, and then finally letting the globes brush on either of his cheeks. I continue to crawl up his body, stopping once my plush ass rests on his chest, my legs hooked underneath his shoulders and arms. I sit purposefully so that my calves and thighs choke his arms in their hold. I rock up enough to present my pussy to him. I rock myself up to hook the hood of my pussy on to the tip of his nose, grinding my clit into it as I cover his mouth with a press of my labia, like some perverted CPR. I slide down enough to let him breath after a pause, the tip of his nose shiny which makes me laugh to myself, the smirk gently curving my lips the only clue to my amusement.

"Lick, me now!” I told him.

I looked over at the chair next to us and there sat Jen, my boyfriend’s dirty little slut. She had her legs wide open on the arms of the chair and two fingers pressed inside her. I watched as they moved in and out, faster and faster, as she sat there and watched Jared and I.

I lost my train of thought as I felt his tongue going to work, sloppy work. He digs it around and pokes and prods, trying earnestly to remember what I showed him about my hood and clit, but inevitably failing and licking over the top of the hood and every so often slithering that inexperienced tongue into my opening. I lean up enough to free his crushed arms, a quick expel of relieved breath from him tickles over my wet pussy. Oh! But there's work to be done. I grab one freed arm, maneuvering it so that it curls awkwardly up by his face, the hand laying over his face with fingertips facing up before I sit back again trapping the other arm. I start to grind myself on to his already separated finger tips, intent on the two I want. Like a good boy he presses them into me with just the tiniest bit of catching around their thickness as they get well coated and lubricated with the first pass. He rubs at my g-spot, stroking it like I taught him. I rock around and buck trying to get his fingers to the right spot and control their wayward attempts. It degenerates into him pushing at the top of my inner walls over and over again.

I disentangle myself from his face and hand, his nose a little red from where my weight pressed the back of his hand on to it. I crawl back down his body, in a slow un-insistent, unhurried sort of relaxed way. My face a mask, so unlike its usual vibrant, expressive self.

"Close your eyes." I said.

I turn to face his feet now, sitting on his abdomen as I busy myself with arranging my long legs comfortably. I glance over my shoulder to see him peeking.

“Bad boy.” I said as I give a sharp tap of my middle finger to one of his balls, watching as they reflexively tense up against him but otherwise he doesn't cry out in pain or lose any rigidity in his cock, just a hiss of air as he sucks in a sudden breath.

I lower myself back on to his body, and then twist my torso to face him. Turning back to my work I sway myself onto his long ridged length, my hands moving to press the head into my slick opening. His size an obstacle even when I control the penetration, finally my wet pussy lips meet his pelvis and the base of his cock.

I start to methodically go about a loop of rocking myself onto and off of his cock, bucking my hips back and forth while he is fully buried inside of me, rolling my hips in smooth circles, with that thick cock buried inside of me, and then finally bouncing my cushy ass on his pelvis as I pound myself up and down on his length, the head just barely staying inside as I come up. I continued cycling through the simple routine over and over again. I'm so wet; and can feel my juices as they coat his thighs and balls. My neck now curved to look down at the sight. Looking over my shoulder every so often to see his obedient hands remaining up above his head, his back and neck arched, his lower lip bitten but his eyes dutifully closed. He was now twitching and moaning the way he always did for me when I was pleasing him.

“That’s my boy, let it all out.” I said. “See this Jen, that’s how you know your pleasing him.”

I turned to look at Jen, still sitting in the chair playing with herself. Only now she had a pissed off look on her face from the comment I had just said.

I turn back as an orgasm starts to build. Finally, my movements become a bit frantic as I work myself more furiously and with purpose on to his cock, my toy, my tool, to get off at this point. I close my eyes and tip my head back, my lips parting to present open mouth to the ceiling.

“Yes finally. Yes, so close.” I moaned.

My euphoria invaded sharply as hands grab my hips in a panic and lift me from my toy, giving me a slight push so that my hands have to fly out to catch myself on the floor, kneeling and bent over for a moment as I process what happened. I turn with wide frantic and angry eyes, just in time to see white strings of cum pulsing out of Jared’s cock on to his stomach and chest.

“Well fuck.” I yelled.

I leaned over to him and kissed him passionately on the lips, then crawled off him and put my clothes back on. I started walking towards the door, then stopped half way there. I turned to look at the two of them now sitting there just staring at me wondering what the hell had just happened.

“That’s how you please my ex-boyfriend bitch!” I said with a shit eating grin. “Oh and by the way Jared I tried to call you today and tell you that I’m pregnant. But hey I don’t need you and either does this baby. So you and your new little whore have a nice life.”

I continued my way to the door, closing it behind me and leaving behind my past and moving on to my future. I life without a cheating man!

Published 
Written by racergirl014
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments