Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Including the Friend part Three

"It's their turn"

7
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
((This is a continuation of lovely_lady's story))

She turned around and smiled.

“That was the most amazing experience, I can’t wait for what we do next time.”

And with that, Ethan and Henry share a wicked smile between them. She has no idea what they're smiling about, but she's just enjoying the afterglow.

However, that all stops when both take her a place her on her back and then proceed to tie her up. It all happened so quickly, she didn't even really know what was going on until it was too late. The swiftness followed by the binding to the bed at first scares her.

She went from being in control to being helpless. It wasn't long, though, before she starts feeling four hands moving all over her body. Two mouth kissing her. Two tongue licking her. As they proceed to caress her breasts, she find their two faces on either side of her. She kisses one, then the other. She feels content being caressed and kissed by both men.

But then, they place a blindfold over her. Now not only is she tied up and unable to move, but now she can't even see. Soon afterwards, she feels some kind of warm solution spread all her body.

Starting at her feet, moving up both legs, she feels the four hands spreading this solution up her calves, her thighs, right up to the crease between her legs and her center. With the four hands so close to her center, she anticipates someone touching her cunt or licking her clit. She's a little disappointed when the move on. Though, only a little as she feels them massage more of the stuff on her stomach, her breasts and chest.

She feels them kiss, lick, and suck their way down her body again. They kiss her chest while they massage her breasts. They work their way down to kissing her breasts. Again, she is annoyed that they are ignoring her nipples and a slight whimper informs them of her disappointment. But again, their continued attention to the rest of her quickly takes her mind off of her aching nipples.

As they both lick her stomach, she can fee their hands on her inner thighs. Caressing and massaging her, she feels herself getting wet once again. But again, they move past her center and kiss her inner thighs. They move all the down her legs - kissing, nibbling, sucking, licking - and reach her toes and proceed to suck all her toes. She releases a very audible sigh of approval.

"Mmmm. I like that. I like that very much. Now why don't one of you lick me."

"No, sweetheart. It's our turn to be in control", Henry says.

She just became even more turned on. She was at their whim, and she liked it. She now feels the lightest touch moving from her feet, to her legs.

She realizes that they're using feather on her. She enjoys the feeling of a feather running over her body. Now there are two of them. Her breathing and moans become quite loud. However, they continue to ignore her now engorged clit.

Her nipples are now so very hard -- and ignored. She's now getting frustrated. She needs someone to lick her nipples. She needs someone to suck her clit. But instead, she feels both of them moving all over her body. Caressing. Licking. Sucking. What they used to do in tandem, now they are just moving randomly over her body.

LindaGraham
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LindaGraham

She's lost track of where the hands are. Where the mouths are. Where the tongues are. She just feels her whole body being caresed, kissed, licked, and sucked. Every part -- except her nipples, clit, and cunt.

And then, they stop.

She's left panting. Moaning, Sighing.

They look at her and can see how turned on she it. Writhing against the ties, they know that if they let her loose, she'd knock of them down and fuck his face. There cocks begin
to grow looking at her... seeing her... hearing her moans...

Soon, she feels cool water dripping on her. Onto her nipples. Onto her cunt. At first, she recoils from the sudden feeling. But then, she gets even more excited as she feels a tongue take a single lick of her now wet nipple.

At the same time, a few drops fall on her cunt lips. And a tongue moves along her cunt licking up the water. She releases a cry of approval. She then feels one of them suck her hard clit and she screams.

But then, so very quickly, she finds herself on her hands and knees.

Soon, she finds a cock at her mouth. She hungrily accepts it as he enter her mouth with it.

She then feels a cock slowly enter her aching cunt. The man at her face slowly starts to fuck her face, but the man behind her withdraws.

"Fuck me. Fuck me or suck me. I don't care. I just need it right now." she yells.

It isn't long before she feels a cock in her cunt again. But… it's different. It's bigger and harder than the last one. And then she feels something being placed around waist. By the time she realizes what's going on, the dildo that was just strapped onto her starts vibrating at a very high rate.

With her face being fucked and her toy happily vibrating in her cunt, she's just about ready to come.

But then she feels another cock. This time, at her ass.

She can't believe what's about to happen. Slowly, the hard stiff cock penetrates her ass and as she gets accustomed to it, it moves faster and harder into her ass.

This is it.

Being fucked in the face, her dildo in her cunt, and now her ass being fucked… she feels her whole body orgasm. Her muffled screams are still so loud as wave after wave of pleasure wash over her now sensitive body. The feeling of her cunt vibrating at the same time her ass is getting fucked just send her over the top. Just as she thinks the orgasms might subside, she feels a hard spank on her ass sending another powerful waves of orgasms through her.

And just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, she feels the one in front of her cum in her mouth, then the one in her ass cums as well. After they finish cumming, they release her.

She collapses onto the bed.

Her body still reeling from the nonstop orgasm she just received. They remove the blindfold and the dildo, and the sudden sensation releases yet another small orgasm…

She's speechless.

She's unable to talk.

Henry tells her "That was amazing. You're amazing."

She's not sure if he said anything after that for she fell quickly asleep… completely satisfied.
Published 
Written by Henry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments