Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the bathroom

"There she was with a dog on her head"

7
4 Comments 4
23.8k Views 23.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It was another Saturday night, and Peppi and I were at Linda and Alan's house for a small party. We had brought along our friends, Don and Pam. Don and I were good friends and he had a pretty good idea as to what kind of party it was, but Pam was the perfect young Catholic wife-prim and proper.

Linda and Alan were quite a bit older than Peppi and me and Pam and Don, as were Bill and Joyce and two other couples I didn't know. Everyone knew my wife, but Pam was fresh meat. Everyone was stealing looks at Pam's sweet, round ass and big tits, displayed by her mini-skirt and button-up blouse. (This party took place in the 70's)

Alan and Bill were on the patio grilling steaks while everyone else congregated around the bar. My little Italian wife, Peppi, was flaunting her small firm tits in a see through blouse, while half her ass cheeks hung out of her skin tight white shorts. Pam and Peppi were good friends, even though Pam was a little put off by Peppi's overt sexuality. Pam stared as Peppi threw back several quick shots of tequila while rubbing herself against both the men and women. Pam was still holding her first shot, untouched.

Joyce, a full figured older brunette with large, braless tits and a full round ass, rubbed against me as she questioned me about Pam and her "availability". Joyce was a true forty-something cougar who loved breaking in younger women to the joys of group sex. As she threw back three or four large shots, she plotted with me on how to get into Pam's panties. As we watched, Peppi and Linda urged Pam to drink her shot, chiding that she was falling behind. Down went the first shot, soon followed by a couple more. Pam soon had a slightly glazed look to her eyes.

I watched as Peppi pulled her aside and put something into her hand. After a quick discussion, Pam put something in her mouth and washed it down with another shot. I knew she'd just taken a black beauty, a mild form of speed used for dieting. It gave you a burst of energy and negated the effect of alcohol. Within a few minutes Pam was mixing with the group. Her jealous hubby Don watched as a couple of guys surrounded her, but he was by then half in the wind himself, and two of the women were hanging on him. He gave me a big grin and nodded "yes" to me. This was his first party, though he wasn't faithful to Pam.

When the steaks were ready everyone ate a light meal, anxious for the festivities to start. Someone lit up a couple of fat joints and Alan put on some porn. I noted that Pam had her eyes glued to the screen. Most of the group went outside to hop in the jacuzzi. My little Peppi was naked before she got out the door, pulling two guys along by their hard cocks. That group would be occupied for quite a while. I lingered by the bar with Joyce, Linda and Pam, pouring tequila while they sat on the bar stools.

Pam continued to watch the porn movie, smoke a joint and drink tequila. She and Linda had their heads together, whispering and giggling. Then Pam noticed that Joyce's blouse was open with both big tits hanging out while I tugged on her long, thick nipples. Her eyes dropped and widened as she saw Joyce's hand slip into my pants. Linda continued to whisper in Pam's ear, her lips buried in Pam's long, curly red hair. I could see her lips brushing Pam's ear lobes. Then Pam pulled back when Linda ran the tips of her long, red nails along the inside of her thigh. Pam's thighs slowly opened and Linda's hand went up under her skirt.

I was mesmerized watching Linda. Then Joyce turned the seat so she was facing Pam and Linda, hiked her skirt, spread her legs and told me in a loud voice to play with her cunt. She leaned back and really spread wide, her oversized cunt lips glistening with juice and her her thumb sized clit swollen and red. Pam's eyes were riveted to Joyce's cunt. I used the fingers of one hand to pull Joyce's cunt lips up and apart, forcing her clit to stick out. With the other hand I grabbed a nipple and pinched and twisted, eliciting a moan. All the while I watched as Linda's fingers disappeared under the edge of Pam's panties. I lowered my head and sucked Joyce's clit. When I lifted my head, Pam was leaned back with her eyes closed, her legs open and relaxed.

To slow down a little and to let Pam relax a little more, we had another shot and fired up another joint.

Marishkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marishkaa

I sat on a stool and let Linda pull out my cock. After stroking it a little she said she wanted to try something, hopping down and disappearing into another room. Pam excused herself and went to the restroom, stumbling a little. Joyce and I had another drink. After only a moment Linda returned. She had me take off my pants and spread my legs.

She leaned over and sucked my cock until it throbbed. I'm only about eight inches long but my shaft is quite thick with veins snaking just under the skin. The head is bigger than most door knobs and a lot of women can't get it in their mouths. Linda reached into a bag and produced a long tube she described as a cock vaccum. She put a thick rubber band around the base of the tube and put an open end over my cock. The shaft filled the tube and the head was actually blocking the tube. Linda took it off and put thick gobs of KY jelly on me. The tube went back on. As Linda started pumping my cock visibly got bigger and bigger, the head swelling even more.

When it wouldn't get any bigger, she slid the band off the tube and onto the base of my shaft. Then she released the suction and dragged the tube off my cock. The tube was completely full and she had to pull hard to get it off. My cock was like a club, with the head as big as a misshapened tennis ball. It was a dark, angry purple, jerking around and smacking my belly. It had never been so large or hard!

Joyce took one look and turned her back, bending over and ordering me to fuck her. It was actually difficult to penetrate her well used fuckhole but a good shove buried it to my balls. Joyce actually grunted in pain as she reached back to spread herself wider. Linda watched for a couple minutes as I fucked Joyce before asking about Pam. I managed to tell her she went to the restroom. She demanded that we go with her to check.

When we opened the door, Pam was lying against the wall with Linda's little lap dog sitting on her head. Pam hated dogs, and she was cussing and drunkenly swatting at the dog. Linda chased the dog away as Joyce sat down beside her. Pam's skirt was up around her waist and her panties were around her knees. Without waiting Joyce pulled Pam's panties off and pulled apart her sweet ass cheeks. Pam didn't resist, lifting her hips to assist Joyce. She exposed Pam's puckered asshole and tiny fuckhole. She spit a big gob on her asshole and used a middle finger to smear the spit on her asshole, cunt and clit. Soon, she had fingers in both of Pam's holes. Her other hand went between her own legs.

Linda grabbed my cock and pushed me toward the commode. Her fingers didn't go around my shaft. She pushed me against the tank and straddled me. She rubbed my head in her slit and I expected her to take me in her fuckhole. She didn't. She put the head against her asshole. Her little rosebud was so tight that I couldn't usually get a finger in without her screeching. This time she pushed down with her whole weight. With loud moans my head began to slip in. Once the head was in, she just sat down on me. My entire cock slid in, all the way to my balls. Then she sat still and we watched as Joyce fingered and tongued a mostly awake Pam. Hearing Pam cum got Linda moving, sliding up and down on my throbbing, rock hard cock.

When Pam finished cumming Joyce rolled her over onto her back. Within moments Joyce was squatting on Pam's face. Pam's long, pointed tongue slithered deep in between Joyce's huge, hanging cuntlips, probing her fuckhole. Joyce began to hump Pam's face, alternately feeding her a swollen clit, wet, seeping fuckhole and hot, puckered asshole. As she began cumming Joyce grabbed her own nipples, twisting and pinching.

I was fingering Linda's clit as she fucked me with her asshole. As she began cumming, her asshole milked my cock. As I came, the first three gobs were huge, quickly oozing out of her asshole as I shot load after load deep into her bowels. When she lifted off me, her asshole was gaping open and thick streams of cum ran out and down her thighs. I pulled off the rubber band and watched my cock deflate. When I went to the patio door I saw Don passed out in a chair and Peppi being DP'd while she ate one of the other women. I found a chair to rest up before looking for Joyce. I really enjoyed sucking her clit!

Published 
Written by ricky12345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments