Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I See Red

"“Ladies. You both look fucking delicious.”"

50
22 Comments 22
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

“Miss? Miss, are you going to order?” 

I looked up from my phone. “Yes, so sorry. A bagel with cream cheese and a large coffee, please.” The man behind me snickered. I wasn't in the mood.

“Excuse me, is there a problem?” 

He flashed a grin. “I'm sorry. I was expecting some girly drink.” 

I narrowed my eyes but then quickly let them soften. His smile disarmed me. 

“Miss, it will be ten dollars.” 

As I reached for my wallet. Mr. Sunshine said, “Put the lady's order with mine. I'll have a large caramel latte with extra caramel, three sugars, and a bagel.”

Nearly choking, I said, “Oh, that's not girly at all.” We both laughed. 

“Would you care to join me, Miss…?” 

“Wendy, and yes, I have some time before I need to get to the hospital. And you are?” 

“Greg. Nice to meet you, Wendy.” 

As we sat down at a small table. He asked, “Wendy, may I ask which hospital?” 

“I work at the U of M hospital on Fourth and Saginaw Rd.” 

“No kidding, me too. What wing? I'm a doctor.” 

I didn't believe him. “I call bullshit,” I said. “Prove it.”

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his hospital ID badge. He handed it to me. 

I read the badge out loud. “‘Dr, Gregory Jones, MD.’ Now I don't feel bad for teasing you about your fancy drink.”

He laughed. “Wendy, you never said what you do?” 

“I work in the imaging department. Mostly taking care of the ED department. I work until six pm.” We both sipped our coffees. 

“Wendy, can I ask the name of that perfume?”

 I could feel my face blushing as I replied. “I just bought it. I’m kinda embarrassed to tell you, doctor.” I was hoping that would change the subject somehow. 

“Wendy,” his voice dropped to a whisper. 

“Okay,” I said reluctantly. “I kinda have a TikTok shopping addiction. It's a roll-on that matches my body's natural scent. It releases pheromones. When the right man smells it he’s supposed to become irresistibly attracted.”

He smiled and scooted his chair closer. “Fuck,” he said. “It’s definitely working on me. Wendy, I know we just met, but I would kick myself in the ass if I didn't ask this. Would you have dinner with me tonight?” His blue eyes burned into mine. 

Was it getting hot in here? “Sure. Here’s my number. I need to get going.” I stood and so did Greg. 

“I need to go as well. I’ll walk you out.” 

He opened the door for me. Then I felt his arm go around my waist. He pulled me closer and inhaled the perfume again. “Fuck, gorgeous. That scent is making me think very naughty things. Wear it tonight, please.”

“Would His Highness want me to do anything else before our date?”

Just then his cell phone rang. “This is Dr. Jones. Okay, were there airbags deployed, or loss of consciousness? Order a full panel of trauma labs and trauma imaging. I'll be there in fifteen minutes.” He switched the phone off. 

He looked at me. “I need to go, gorgeous, but I’ll text you in a few hours. Would you mind meeting me instead of a proper date?”

“Don't be silly,” I said. “That will be fine.”

“Great. I’ll see you tonight, Wendy.” He kissed me and was off. 

I watched him jog off to his Jeep. The afternoon went by fast. Being the Fourth of July, there was a variety of patients. I was just about to punch out when my phone rang. 

Smiling, I answered. “Hello, Taco Bell. Can I help you?”

There was a moment of silence followed by, “Tell Wendy I want her with a splash of hot sauce.”

I busted out laughing. “You are quick, Greg. What's up?”

“Hmmm, I'll keep it clean. Can you meet me at The Red Room in an hour and wear that perfume, please?”

I repeated, “The Red Room in an hour? I was asked to go out for drinks with Amanda. But, I can do it another time.” 

“You could ask her to join us,” Greg said. 

“Have her join us at the Red Room?” 

“It's a holiday. She shouldn't be alone.”

I bit my lip as I thought it over. “You're right,” I said. “I’ll ask her. Either way, I’ll see you soon.”

I caught up with Amanda walking to her car. “Hey, about drinks. I forgot to mention I have a date with Dr. Greg Jones and the Red Room. I mentioned you and he said to bring you along.” We both smiled. 

“The Red Room? Sounds exciting. I’ll follow you.” 

“Great,” I said. “Let's go.” We hugged and kissed. 

BunnyNikkiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BunnyNikkiTS

The Red Room was fifteen minutes from the hospital. Amanda and I always had 'going out clothes' in our cars. In the parking lot, she pinned me against my car, kissed me, and slid her hand down my scrub pants. 

“Wendy,” she said. “What's the scent? My pussy is throbbing.”

Moaning as her fingers slid into my wet pussy, I whispered, “Pheromone enhancer.” 

“Damn,” she said, breathing quickly. “I want to make you come right now.” 

“Easy, baby. Let's wait for the doctor.”

“Okay, but he better not be late or I'm starting without him.” She pulled her wet fingers from my cunt and pushed them into my eager mouth. I sucked them dry. 

The bouncer checked out our IDs and stamped our hands. We went to the bathroom and changed into our naughty girl outfits.

Amanda was smoking hot in her short skirt, black thigh highs, and low-cut braless top. Her perfect nipples were hard and inviting. 

My outfit was almost the same, except I had on a black thong. Without a bra, my big double Ds were almost totally exposed. 

We found a booth and ordered drinks. Amanda was rubbing my pussy when Greg showed up. 

“Ladies. You both look fucking delicious.”

Amanda stood up and let Greg slide in next to me, then sat next to him. The drinks started flowing. 

After some suggestive conversation, Greg paid for a private room. It had a large bed and mirrors on the ceiling. On the bed were two gold sub collars, sealed vibrators, and strap-on toys. All were brand-new and ready to be enjoyed.

“Get naked, my kittens,” Greg ordered. “Your dom wants pussy.” 

Amanda and I undressed quickly, then waited for our dom to put the shining new collars around our necks. 

“Amanda,” Greg said. “Since you are new, you will be initiated first. You must agree that I am your new dominant and you are now part of the Red Room Sex dungeon. You are my submissive. Do you agree?”

Very softly she said, “Yes, Sir,” and bowed her head. 

“Suck my cock.” 

Amanda obeyed with enthusiasm, sucking and slurping Greg’s cock from the tip to his balls. 

“That's it, kitten, take it all. Take it.”

I watched as his cock filled her throat. With each pump, her throat swelled. 

“Fuck! Fuck! Drink my cum, Drink it.” Greg filled Amanda’s mouth with his white cream. Some of it spilled down her face.

“Show me your prize, kitten. Open your mouth and show your dom.” 

She proudly displayed his white seed on her tongue. Then she swallowed it.

“Come here, Wendy. On your knees. Eat her pussy. Then you get your new collar. Make her come.” 

I parted Amanda’s pink pussy lips and destroyed her cunt. After a few minutes, she was begging to come. 

“Sir,” she pleaded. “Can I come? Please.” 

“Yes, Amanda,” Greg said. “Come in Wendy's mouth. Squirt.” 

She squirted and I drank her tasty juices.

Greg was stroking his cock. “Wendy, come get your collar.” 

I felt the weight around my neck. I was proud to have it on. 

“Okay, kittens, on the bed. Amanda, on your knees, face down. Wendy, on your back and spread your pussy. Amanda, lick Wendy’s pussy.”

Amanda's tongue slid into my pussy. Greg pushed her head in more, then positioned himself behind her. “Oh fuck, Amanda. Your cunt is so tight it feels like a vice. Wendy, tell me how good your pussy feels right now.” 

“Her tongue is stroking my clit. I’m dizzy with pleasure. Can she play with my ass, Sir?” 

“Fuck, yes. Finger her ass, Amanda, and make her squirt. Drink every drop.” 

Amanda obeyed and squeezed two fingers inside my tight hole. As she continued to lick my clit, she had three fingers stretching my dripping cunt. The room filled with our moans of ecstasy.

Suddenly, Greg pulled out of Amanda’s pussy. “I’m taking your ass, Amanda,” he said. The force of his thrust into her ass made her go deeper into my holes. 

“Sir, can I come?” I cried. 

“Yes. Yes, squirt all over her.” 

I came hard, squirting and squirting. 

Greg moaned loudly. “Oh fuck, I'm coming in your ass. Mmm, so tight.”

Hardly giving me time to come down from my orgasm, Greg said, “Wendy, put on the strap-on. Fuck my ass while I eat Amanda's pussy.”

Just as I was getting ready to plunge the thick cock head into Greg's ass, his cell phone rang. 

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.”

Published 
Written by Intheshadow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments