Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Paid My Rent

"I was horribly late on my rent. I knew what I had to do. I was scared, but it all worked out well. ."

34
9 Comments 9
10.7k Views 10.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words

I am a very healthy and vibrant twenty-two-year-old college-aged girl looking for a part time work position for the summer. I am majoring in hospitality management, so I decided to try and find something either in a hotel or the travel industry, but reality hit me one day after an exhaustive job search. I was unemployed and rent was past due. I was desperate and when a girl gets desperate, sometime we do things we probably would not otherwise so.

I was late on my apartment rent, so, I went by to talk with the apartment manager. I was surprised to find out that Sue, our manager for ten years, was gone, and had been replaced by a middle-aged guy named Phil. Sue always worked with me and she knew that even if I was late, I would eventually catch up and pay. I took one look at Sue’s replacement and I knew I was in deep trouble.

Phil, to my surprise, was understanding and as I left his office, I told him that I baked him a sweet or insure he was appropriately rewarded for his thoughtfulness and kindness. He smiled and told me that if I needed anything, to just call him at the office, and then he handed me a card and said he could always be reached on his cell phone if it was after office hours. I appreciated the kindness and didn’t give it any thought.

Several days went by and I was getting worried because I had ever been so late on my rent. Nervous and unsure how well Phil might work with me, I trudged up to the management office and into Phil’s office.

Phil was kind, but emphasized he had to have something, within a day or two. There was something about how he emphasized the word “something” that made me feel a bit uneasy. Phil was a good-looking guy, but I was not ready for any commitments. Finally, I came to the day of reckoning. I just knew I was going to get the boot and be out on the street.

Phil sat back in his desk and said, “Look, maybe we can work ‘something’ out.” Once again, I felt a bit uneasy in the way he stressed the word “something.”

“What do you suggest?” I shot back.

Phil was unapologetic in his response and said, “Well, what do you have to offer?”

Damn. I just knew he was going to say something like that and put it off on me. I scratched my neck and hand-flipped my bleach blonde long hair back over my shoulder.

“What do you want?” I coyly shot back.

Phil smiled. I knew that smile all to well.

“Well,” I replied, “I give a damn good blow job.”

Phil laughed.

“You owe $750,” he said. I can get a street whore to give me a blow job for fifty dollars.

“But I am no street whore,” I shot back.

Phil adjusted his reading glasses and replied.

“No, you’re not,” Phil replied, “but surely you have something worthy of what you owe in rent”.

I was stymied.

“Hell,” I replied, “Do you want a full fuck?”

Phil sat back in his chair and looked out the window of his office.

“Two fucks,” he replied. “And I call the shots.”

I could not believe I had been reduced to offering my body in exchange for rent. I was ticked and swore I’d never put myself in the same position again.

“Fine,” I said, “but just for the record, this is NOT something I like to do.”

Phil did not care. He was all in it for himself.

I stood up and unfastened my pants.

“No, no, no,” Phil exclaimed, stopping me. “Not here.”

“Let’s do this in about an hour at your place,” Phil asked.

“Fine,” I replied, not happy that I had been thrust into the position I was in. I headed back to my apartment and waited for Phil to show up. Figuring I might as well make the most of a bad situation, I turned on some music and opened a bottle of white zinfandel wine. The wine did the job, relaxing me so when Phil knocked on my apartment door, I was pretty well relaxed and ready to be primed.

 

I opened the door to my apartment and Phil enthusiastically entered my living room. He seemed excited and happy, rubbing his hands together as he asked me if I was ready to have a god time. I was not super thrilled, but I was ok with things because, one, the wine had loosened me up, two: my rent was going to get paid and three: Phil was not really a bad looking guy.

Phil took up a seat on my couch and told me to hang on, that another person would be joining us.

Hold up. I had agreed to have sex with Phil, not anyone else. Phil reminded me that he was calling the shots. His declaration didn’t make me feel any better, but I had agreed to the terms and I had no mula. After a few minutes, there was a tapping at my front door, so I opened to find Lisa, the leasing agent standing on my porch portico. She was all smiles, as Phil invited her into my apartment.

“OK,” Phil began as Lisa stood silently beside me. Phil mentioned that I owed rent and that Lisa had lost some type of bet.

“So, here’s my wish,” Phil began. “I want to see the two of you making out.”

I looked at Lisa and she appeared as equally surprised as I was.

“But I am not bi-sexual,” I shot back.

“Neither am I,” Lisa argued.

Phil looked at Lisa.

“You declined to run through the mall totally naked, and I told you that I’d offer up an alternative.”

“And this is the alternative?” Lisa asked.

“Uh, excuse me?” I injected. “I am not an alternative.”

“That came out wrong,” Lisa shot back.

“Very wrong,” I added. Lisa quickly apologized.

I looked at Lisa and said, “Hey, lets just placate him and be done with it.”

Lisa looked around and after taking in a deep breath and then exhaling forcefully, she said, “Fine.”

I had Phil take a seat on my couch as I found some club music to put on. Lisa stationed herself in front of Phil and began gyrating her hips suggestively in front of him. I quickly joined Lisa and before either of us knew what was really transpiring, Phil had his eight-inch wanker out and was holding on to it, stroking it to a full erection.

Lisa started to head to her knees, but Phil stopped her.

“I want to see some girl-on-girl kissing,” he beckoned from his seated position on my couch. I looked at Lisa and she just kind of rolled her eyes. She stepped to where I was standing beside Phil and placed her hands on to my sides, turning me toward herself.

I had kissed another girl in high school as part of a dare, but it was a peck on the lips, and nothing sexual. This was different. Suddenly, I was not feeling it, but Lisa pushed herself up against me and softly said, “kiss me.”

I leaned over and closed my eyes as our lips met, softy and gently. Lisa probed my mouth with her tongue, something I had not been prepared to experience. I opened my eyes to see her big blue eyes, looking back at me. She proffered a wink and I simply melted at that point. I don’t know why, because I am not attracted to other women at all. I grabbed Lisa by the face with both of my hands and pushed my tongue deep into her mouth and down her throat.

All hell broke loose at that point as we both stripped each other naked, totally ignoring the bastard in the room. Suddenly, Lisa and I found ourselves doing things to and with each other that neither of us probably thought we would ever do. I am not ashamed to admit it. I was horny and I was thrilled to be with someone who knew how I wanted to be touched.

I don’t know how I lost control of things. It really did not matter. I was naked, and Lisa was exploring parts of me that no other person, not even a guy, for that matter, had meaningfully touched in quite a while. Neither Lisa not myself paid any attention to Phil, even though he championed vocally, what he wanted to see more of.

Lisa took me to a new height in sexual awareness and as I lay spent and exhausted, Lisa beside me, I watched as Phil said he felt left out.

“Should we?” Lisa playfully asked, twirling a long strand of her light brown hair. “He looks so desperate for relief.”

I laughed.

“I owe him rent money,” I replied.

“Yes, you do,” Phil bellowed. “Time to pay up.”

“Fine,” I begrudgingly replied, crawling on my hands and knees towards Phil’s lap. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his circumcised cock and started giving him a blow job. It did not take much effort to get him prepared and Lisa simply watched from a short distance away, championing me on.

Phil was a short, but stocky guy and while he had measurably good looks, his machismo attitude made him less than desirable. Doing Phil was nothing short of simply having sex just for the sex. Lisa was another story. She was tender and compassionate. For the first time in my life, I started to wonder what I might be missing out on.

Phil shot his load deep inside of me. Wham. Bam. He was happy and so was I.

As Phil got dressed, he told me he looked forward to seeing me again. Again? I thought I was paid up.

“You’re almost paid up,” he said. “I’ll be back in touch with you.”

I looked at Lisa and I could tell by the look on his face, that was thinking the same thing as I was. The guy was a pure bastard.

 

A few days later and Lisa stopped by my apartment to tell me what Phil was planning. She had overheard him talking with a buddy and said that he was planning some type of three-way between himself and a buddy and me. I was horrified.

Lisa said she had a suggestion and said that as much as she liked Phil- that she did not want to see me hurt or taken advantage of. Wait, what? She liked Phil?

“Yeah,” she shyly admitted. She thought he was super sexy, but that he did not seem to show much interest in her.

“You should be the one fucking him, not me,” I argued back. “I mean, you are super sexy and good looking. What is wrong with the guy?”

Lisa tuned about four shades of red and brushed her hair back.

Ameliasweety69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliasweety69

“I said I wasn’t bi- and I lied,” Lisa disclosed. “I like girls as much as I like guys and what happened the other day was more my doing than Phil’s doing.”

It took me a moment to wrap my head around a few things. I had to focus.

“I’d like to be here when Phil and his friend make the move on you,” Lisa said. “I’ll claim you to myself and they can simply jerk themselves into oblivion watching you and I make out.”

My head was spinning. Lisa was super sexy and extremely attractive. I liked the way she bit down on her lower lip when she wanted something. She was not pushy but determined. She knew now to take charge but not be overbearing and most of all, I liked her soft and sensuous touches.

I was hesitant, but something inside of me kept pushing me to trust her. She reached out and placed her hand on my forearm.

“I need you just as much as you need me,” Lisa said softly. Oh my God! I felt a flushing feeling suddenly, looking into her big green eyes. She leaned forward and planted a kiss on my left cheek. Her scent was intoxicating. Our lips met, and suddenly, I was transported into another dementia.

When I woke up several hours later, I was naked and alone in my bed. Had I been wet dreaming? My pussy said “no”. This was no wet dream and if it was, it was too realistic.

 

Phil knocked on my door and I opened it to find him and Lisa standing on my porch, with another very nice-looking guy standing with them. He sported some jogging shorts and a t-shirt that showed off a muscle-man-like physique. His square jaw and closed cropped hair made me think he was either a military guy or perhaps a cop. His name was Justin. His smile and wink was – Oh Lord! - very enticing.

Lisa reached out and took my hand in hers as she introduced Justin to me as they trio stepped into my small apartment. What had I just gotten myself into?

I offered everyone up some drinks and as we sat in my living room, Phil asked me if I had cable television.

“Yes,” I dutifully replied.

“Do you have regular cable or a package?” Phil pressed. I had no idea why he was asking about my cable set up, until he followed up by asking if I could get the porno channels.

“Yes,” I dutifully replied, “but I am not into the porno stuff.”

Phil smiled and replied, “But Justin and I might be, so I hope you don’t mind indulging us…”

As his voice trailed off, I looked at Justin. He simply proffered a wink at me and smiled. I knew then, where things were fixing to go, and this was no wet dream. I grabbed the remote and the three of us watched my huge flat screen as I channel surfed to until I found the right channel. Since my bank account was nil, I apologized because I couldn’t pay for the access. Phil quickly offered up his credit card, saying,

“You can pay me back later.”

Damn. I knew what that might entail.

The screen changed to a very lurid sex scene of two guys having sex with a young woman. How guys found this stimulating was beyond me. Lisa glanced in my direction, from a chair across from my couch, where I was seated beside Justin. She proffered a wink in silence.

Suddenly, Justin laid his hand on my thigh and I froze. I quickly placed my hand on top of his and held it in place, as he squeezed my thigh. I could sense his apprehension as he swallowed and then quickly took a sip from the beer he held in his free hand.

Phil was situated on the other side of his friend, with a beer in hand.

“I wished I had a cock like that,” Phil blurted out. Justin looked at his friend in and then as he shook his head back and forth, he said, “You can borrow mine, any time.”

Oh my God! I about peed all over myself, snickering. Phil had been put in his place and it was great!

“Fuck you and your big dick,” Phil shot back. “Mine works perfectly fine.”

Justin gave as good as he took in the quick verbal exchange.

“Yeah, but you’re always chasing pussy and pussy seems to simply find it way to me.”

Ouch.

“Can I have a sip of your beer?” I asked to Justin, trying to defuse things. He handed me his beer and I quickly chugged it as he sat and watched me wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. I let out a very unlady-like belch.

“Day-yam . . . girl,” said Justin as I handed him back the empty beer glass. I leaned in against him and whispered, “Do you want to fuck?”

I do not know why I asked him the question, but I did. I was not drunk, and I certainly was not horny, not at that point.

He replied, “Whenever you are ready.”

I reached over Justin’s leg and I felt for his cock through the fabric of his jogging shorts. Phil took notice but did not say anything. I dug past the waist band of Justin’s shorts to get a better feel for his tool. Although he was not fully erect, I cold tell he had an unusually large tool. His talk was not simply bravado.

I tugged at the edge of Justin’s shorts and he quickly took the hint, pushing them down and fully exposing himself to the four of us. His tool was indeed massive, bigger than most guys and he was shaved clean, something I really liked.

Justin rearranged himself so I could more easily access his tool, as the sex scene playing out on the flat screen from across the room became even more lurid, with both guys taking turns at the young girl they had set their desire upon.

I fondled Justin to a full erection and asked him if he wanted a blow job.

“Sure,” he breathlessly replied as I held on to his tool, my fingers wrapped around the girth of the shaft of his massive eight and half inch cock.

As I repositioned myself to lean down and start the blow job, Phil casually looked at me as though I was crazy, but he didn’t say a word.

I slipped Justin’s massive cock into my mouth. This was not going to be an easy blow job. He was huge. I alternated between the use of my mouth and my tongue and a great deal of saliva, to lubricate his massive tool. He twitched as I worked my tongue to the back side, and I planted my lips just under the fold back of his foreskin.

“Oh fuck,” he breathlessly exclaimed, not taking his eyes off the flat screen. A good deal of precum had started to flow from Justin’s massive cock and I mixed it with my saliva to provide a nice coating to ease any discomfort. His cock glistened in the light of the room and for the first time in an exceptionally long time, I found myself encapsulated and singularly focused on my task at hand. Everything else kind of faded away at that point.

Phil had now decided to expose himself, hoping to entice Lisa to join in the fun, but Lisa was not biting. As I held on to Justin’s cock with one hand, I reached over and grabbed Phil’s cock with my other hand. He jumped as I grabbed his cock, startled by my unexpected grab. There was no comparing the two cocks I had hold of.

Lisa quickly joined in at that point, stripping me of my shorts and my shirt, and then my underwear, as she inserted a finger deep into my vagina. She then proceeded to get me ready for the real fun, by orally stimulating me. Oh Lord!

I had already decided Phil was NOT going to have me that day. Justin’s appearance solidified my feeling. I worked my way on to his lap, like a whorish stripper, planting my pussy on top of his massive tool. I was a bit nervous, because he was so big. Justin grabbed me by the face and pulled me into a very long and deeply passionate kiss. Oh Lord! That was all that it would take.

I raised up and repositioned the tip of Justin’s massive tool at the lips to my vagina. He used one hand to work his tool back and forth along the outer bands, driving me crazy. I was gone. I used two fingers to guide his tool into my aching pussy.

Justin was a very tight fit and I could feel the walls of my vagina clamping down on his tool, the further inside of me he went. Suddenly, my body gave up what we needed the most, as I flooded his lap with my vaginal fluids. I was so embarrassed. I am sure he thought I had peed all over him, but it was not pee. His cock twitched inside of me and then our pubic bones met. I dug my manicured finger mails into his shoulders and closed my eyes, as I rocked back and forth, vert slowly, with him inside of me.

Lisa was now giving Phil a blow job, which I am sure he wanted and needed. My mind was blown. I picked up the pace of my hip gyrations and Justin met my hip thrusts with his own and a guttural utterance which only made me feel so much more secure in the choice I had made.

“Let me know when you’re cuming,” I told Justin. “ . . and don’t worry, I am on the pill.”

Justin grabbed my hands and placed them on his bare hairless chest. On my God! I was in heaven. This guy was a pure stud.

I lost track of my orgasms. I lowered my head, my long hair framing myself and completely uncontrollable at that point. Lisa was now mounted in Phil’s lap, bouncing up and down like a stripper gone wild.

I knew the feeling. I too was out of control. Suddenly, I felt a warm burst of liquid filling my vagina, and I knew that my partner had reached his peak level. He grabbed my hands and held on to the tightly as he emptied himself inside of me, in silence, giving me everything he had to give at that point. He didn’t way a word and simply closed his eyes. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his, to thank him and then I laid my head on his chiseled shoulder, as he wrapped his arms around me and held me in place.

Lisa was very vocal in the attentiveness she was providing to Phil. He too was like, “Give it to me, fuck me, make me feel good.”

I preferred the quiet and silent type that simply understood the pleasures of sex without all the vocal pronouncements. Everyone different.

 

As we sat there, exhausted and spent, Phil glanced over at his cell phone. He had several unanswered calls and declared that he had to get back to work. Unceremoniously, he got dressed and quickly excused himself from my apartment, leaving Lisa, myself and Justin alone to contemplate his quick exit and our afternoon activities.

I was happy, but the best part of the afternoon soon followed.

And the best part? I had my rent paid in full.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments