Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Answered An Advertisement For A Live Model

"Modelling leads to a sexy adventure part two"

64
8 Comments 8
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"“You had better.” She answered. I said, grinning impudently. “How about a threesome?”"

A week passed before I had a call from Sandra asking to meet for coffee. We chose a coffee shop by the coast, far from our hometowns, and agreed on a time and date.

Sandra looked amazing in her skirt and jacket, which was just a few inches above her knees. The jacket was fitted and elegant, and underneath she wore a white silk blouse that revealed her sensual white bra. I arrived early and saw Sandra arrive.

Her five-inch heels—an expensive designer pair that cost hundreds of pounds—made her appear much taller than I remembered. Her legs appeared lean and athletic, and her nylons were sheer and exquisite.

His hair was up and looked like it had been professionally cut. She looked stunning with her makeup, understated and tasteful, her bright red lips complementing her hair.

We shared a cheek kiss as if we were long-time friends. We were seated across from each other in easy chairs with just a small table separating us, and I was nervous because she seemed afraid. Her skirt rose as she sat down, giving me a perfect view of her flawless legs and what I thought was the lace of her stockings.

This woman was sophisticated, attractive, and way above my pay grade. She made it apparent that she simply needed the companionship of a younger man because her husband had grown stale and was more focused on his financial success than on making love.

During our hour-long coffee date, Sandra was a delightful companion. I discovered a lot about her loneliness and the fact that, in the absence of her group of women, she would only leave the house to go to work.

It was shocking to learn that, in the past, she had paid for male companionship solely for sexual purposes out of desperation for a woman as elegant and beautiful as she was.

The greater surprise came when she extended a similar offer, offering to pay me to have unrestricted sex with her.

"I am not a gigolo and would never accept money for sex," I remarked, a little surprised.

Sandra picked up her bag and headed out, looking embarrassed. After paying for the coffee, I trailed her outside into the parking lot, where I discovered her sobbing and dabbing her eyes in her brand-new sports car.

Uninvited, I got into the passenger seat and told her to take the wheel. I then gave her directions to a quiet, abandoned farm track that I was aware of.

As soon as we stopped, Sandra, who was still wiping tears from her face, did as I said and pulled back the sun roof on her elegant convertible.

I expressed regret for my response to her invitation, but I made it clear that she was unable to purchase me simply because she was wealthy and privileged.

I said, "If that is what you want, I would love to explore your body in comfort while making proper love to you, not just have sex. I want you more than I want sex."

Sandra was taken aback by my answer and gave me a tearful look. As she put it, "I would love to have you make love to me and not just use me as a sex object. No one has ever turned me down before."

"That is settled; you are a gorgeous, powerful woman. I am nobody, but I am good in bed, and I would love to share my rather large cock with you," I uttered.

Sandra looked in the mirror to check if her flawless makeup had smudged since she had finally stopped crying. She then applied it again to its flawlessness.

"I am sorry, I usually get my own way, it was such a surprise to be rejected, if I embarrassed you, I am so sorry," she said, turning to face me. Simultaneously, she placed a hand a millimetre from my bulge on the thigh of my skin-tight jeans.

She was constantly massaging my thigh, which caused my cock to swell even more and the bulge to become more noticeable as we talked about the impending painting session and who might be asked to pose with me.

"Does your spouse approve of your art sessions?" I asked.

In response, Sandra said, "He does not know that I exist; his entire existence is focused on money, food, golf, and taking advantage of his secretary."

I take it he is unaware that you conduct life sessions with male models. "If he knew, would he approve?" I asked.

"Even if I told him, he would think I was a fantasist and a liar," Sandra clarified.

"So, how frequently are there live models?" I asked.

"Generally, once per month," Sandra stated.

"You saw prints Linda showed you from her previous model sessions, and none of them had a cock this big," Sandra said as she extended her hand and gave it a firm squeeze.

"Have you chosen who you want to accompany you?" she continued, "I have never seen anyone I liked enough to participate in, but you must know that everyone is very keen; most of us have done it before."

How would you feel and would you feel at ease around your affluent friends if I suggested that you accompany me to Linda?

She reddened. In response, she muttered with her hair appearing even more red, "I might be uncomfortable, but depending on the pose, I would consider it."

I joked, more out of hope than expectation, "Me, standing with you on your knees with my cock in your mouth?"

"All right, I will do that," Sandra said. She grabbed my bulge tighter and, with her free hand, loosened my belt, and then unbuttoned my jeans.

I just sat back, wondering how far this beautiful lady would be prepared to go considering our location and the chances of getting caught, although slim, was still a possibility.

Sandra tried to get my cock out of my jeans as soon as they were undone, but she discovered that they were still too tight. "Please help me, I need to make sure I can handle this monster if we are going to pose," she said with a smile.

I assisted her in pulling my jeans down to my ankles by raising my buttocks off the seat. Sandra took hold of my cock as it protruded, looking thick and solid, and I had no pants on.

"I am going to enjoy holding onto this for a couple of hours," Sandra said, giving it a gentle pump.

Putting a hand on the back of her head and gently pulling it down towards my erection, I smiled at her and turned my body as far as I could in the constricted space to face her. You have to be able to get it in your mouth, I said.

She did not require any more help; she just kept pumping as her lips touched my cock. The kisses opened her bright red lips, of which she easily consumed at least six inches.

"It seems like it will work," I remarked. I thought she would just give me a nice rub, but she insisted on having me fill her mouth, and even though the setting and position were not perfect, she did not stop until I had done so.

She simply ate it all and demanded more, not missing a drop. While she was sucking me, she was good and very attentive, caressing my balls and pumping my cock. I did not stop her; I encouraged her to keep going.

She eventually stopped because her mouth hurt too much to continue, but she held onto my cock. I was shocked when she leaned in to kiss me and said, "Thank you, I needed that."

So did I, and I immediately made getting her into bed my top priority.

Dog walkers passed by so closely that they would have witnessed everything, and I dressed just in time when she finally let go of me.

bbw_queen18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bbw_queen18

After Sandra dropped me off at my car, we rekindled our kiss and decided to meet up at the art session the next day.

When I got to Sheila's house the next morning, all of the women—including Linda and Sandra—were dressed sensually in silk robes with undergarments underneath instead of their summer dresses. Their short robes barely covered their asses, showcasing a variety of pants, including G-strings, French knickers, and thongs. Some extremely adorable knickers were on exhibit.

I undressed in the side room, pulling the tiny towel around my waist to cover my limp cock that was hanging down against my leg. It looked smaller than the last one, barely wrapping around me.

I moved into the conservatory and took a seat on the chaise lounge with the women, who had arranged themselves around their easels in various configurations from the last sitting. This time, I was facing Anne, the woman with enormous silicone breasts and puffed-up lips.

Linda said, Do you want to select your partner, or should we pull names from a hat? Today, we are painting a picture of you striking a pose with a companion."

“What sort of pose?” I inquired.

“You choose with your partner,” Linda shouted.

"Then, I would like to give Sandra the opportunity if she is game," I stated.

Linda said, "We have special lingerie we would like her to wear," and Sandra nodded in agreement.

I waited to see what Sandra would be asked to wear while she and Linda went to change. I did not have to worry because, when Sandra returned, she looked hotter than any woman I had ever seen.

The ensemble included a bra, tiny pants, a bra suspender belt, and extremely pricey, sultry black lace lingerie. Black fishnet stockings and black patent five-inch heels completed the look.

She was the ideal model because everything fit flawlessly: her legs were flawless, her abs were taut, and her breasts were stunning. With her red hair pulled back and her makeup subtle and radiant, she looked stunning. When Sandra got back, she was glowing and got some "wow"s.

My cock started to express its gratitude for what I was about to receive, and I felt the first twitch in my groin.

Linda said, “Now we have our models, but what pose should they take? I wanted to let you know that since we could not decide on just one, all of the options are in this tub. Sandra, please pick up a card."

Linda said, "Read it out, Sandy," as Sandra reached into the tub and pulled out a card.

The instructions read, "The model lying on the chaise longue with the lady kneeling between his legs giving oral sex," were read aloud by Sandra. It sounded like fun, even if it was not exactly how Sandra and I had planned or hoped.

"Are you both happy with that?" Linda asked.

My face gave me away with a smile that seemed to stretch forever, Linda nervously nodded while glancing around at her friends, feeling both embarrassed and worried. She did not have to be, as support for her came from all directions.

I reclined on the chaise longue, nude, expecting to get another blowjob from Sandra, my cock already erect at the sight of her.

As the session began, the women were yelling commands for Sandra to do this and that while they drew their portraits. She was not going to hold that pose for two hours with her mouth wrapped around my cock.

She only put her lips around my cock when it was necessary to finish that section of the drawing, but we both stayed on the chaise longue.

Even though all it took to keep me erect was to stare at Sandra, she did continue to give it a nice, gentle pump and rub. Sandra worked harder and faster on my cock as the drawing came to an end. She also sucked deeper and more forcefully, and her tongue did its job of licking off the pre-cum.

Sandra's efforts were then rewarded with a few minutes remaining when I shot my load into her open mouth while she pumped hard; this was captured on camera and cell phones. She could not get her mouth around my cock before I covered her face, and once she did, she sucked off the last of the liquid.

Sandra has already given me two amazing blowjobs without me even touching her. I needed to slowly make love to this woman in order to make her feel wanted and loved.

The session came to an end with some really good paintings and drawings, but the best one was of Sandra giving a model a long, sensual blowout. The models' identities were preserved by Sandra's red hair, which gave her away, despite the fact that her facial features were not accurate.

I was thanked and told that another session with a different theme was planned for the following week.

Sandra trailed me into the dressing room, where I locked the door behind us and embraced her, exchanging kisses. She shuddered and made little moaning noises when I took off her bra and held her impressive breasts for the first time. I then dropped my head to suckle on each pink, stubby nipple.

Her legs went weak and buckled as I slid a hand inside her trousers and two fingers into her wet pussy, causing her to orgasm almost instantly. I turned her around, bent her over the armchair, and slipped my cock inside her doggy style even though she was still wearing heels and stockings.

Before I even started making love to Sandra, she was already moaning. At first, she was tight, but she soon relaxed, allowing me to fit at least half of my length inside her. I was going deeper with each stroke of my slow, rhythmic caress of her gorgeous breasts.

"Can I cum inside you?" I whispered in Sandra's ear as she orgasmed at least four times, her legs buckling each time I had to hold her to keep her from falling.

“You had better.” She answered.

That was all I needed, so I let it go. Shot after shot of hot, sticky semen filled her pussy and ran down her thighs, getting caught in her stocking tops.

Our fluids were dripping onto a strategically placed towel when she could take it no longer.

With a beautiful smile on her face, Sandra said, "My turn, you can lick me out now." She then dropped onto the bed and spread her legs, revealing her well-groomed red pubic hair-lined pussy to me.

In an instant, I was on my knees, removing her heels and stockings, then licking her until our juices were clean. Eating my semen was something I had done very infrequently before.

When she got too sensitive, she pushed my head away and orgasmed once more.

Even with our juices all over my face, she continued to kiss me and share our juices.

To avoid being found out, we took a shower after letting ourselves cool off for a little while.

Before we joined the other women, Sandra confided in me, saying, "You do know Linda, and quite a few of the others would do anything to have sex with you. Linda wants to join you in the next session."

I said, grinning impudently, “How about a threesome?” I did not allow her to reply, as I was leaving the changing room.

I said goodbye to the group, and we arranged for our final meeting to take place during the husbands' next trip—this time, for a tournament in Spain.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments