Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hubby's Tales - Party of Three

"My wife gives her young friends a night they'll never forget."

110
19 Comments 19
3.5k Views 3.5k
4.9k words 4.9k words



"It looks like you have a horny little fan club, Babe," I said to my wife. 

We were sitting at a bar after a long hot day on the beach. About twenty feet away at a table outside on the patio sat three young men who had been staring at Leeza since she walked in.

I call them young men, but I would guess they still had a couple of years to no longer be considered teenagers.

"Yeah, I've felt them undressing me with their eyes. I'm feeling quite naked actually." 

I looked at her and just smiled. She was wearing a cream-colored sheer top that was so tight and so thin it appeared to be her own skin. 

She also wore a mid-thigh dark brown leather skirt and, of course, her favorite 'butt firming' heels. In the dim light of the bar, I imagined at first glance she did appear to be topless.

My wife's vacation wardrobe was quite simple. No bras, no panties and no bikini tops. Only skirts, tops, heels and bikini bottoms.

"You are almost naked, Sweetheart," I replied. 

She smiled and sipped her fourth glass of wine as one of the young men finally decided to approach her. Usually, after about two glasses of wine, Leeza would begin to lose her inhibitions. 

The young man walked up to the bar and stood beside her. The bartender asked him if he needed anything. The young man pointed to several items on the menu. 

While the bartender was getting his order, the young man turned and spoke to Leeza.

"Hi," was all he said. 

My wife responded with, "Hello." 

"Uh, my name is Zack," the nervous young man said. 

"Nice to meet you, Zack. I'm Leeza," she said, offering her hand. 

His hand was shaking as he took he touched hers. 

"You seem a bit nervous, Zack." 

"Uh, yeah, I get very nervous when I'm excited and I'm really excited about meeting you." 

My wife glanced at his crotch. There was definitely a bulge there. 

"Yeah, I can see you are quite excited."

He blushed and stuttered. "You're the lady from the beach, right?" 

"Pardon me?" she asked. 

"The lady in the red bikini with the great tits, err, I mean with no top. Look, I took a picture of you on the beach. This is you, isn't it?" 

He then showed her a picture on his phone. He had taken a closeup of her lying topless on the beach. 

She smiled as she looked at the pic. 

"Yes, that's me all right," she replied.

"I told them it was you, they didn't believe me," he said, pointing to his friends. "Can I ask you something?" he continued. 

"Sure, what would you like to know?" She asked. 

"Would you sign your pic? The guys back home won't believe that I actually met a super hot chick like you unless I have some kind of proof." 

I had to agree with him. Leeza was super hot. Even though she had just turned forty, she looked no more than thirty. Long toned sexy legs, a tight little ass and a set of tits guys fantasize about. It's amazing how much hotness can be packed into a size-4 body. 

He handed her a small stylus and placed his phone on the bar. 

"Well, we can't have the guys back home not believing you," she said as she began writing. 

She wrote, Zack, Thank you for a very special time. Always, Leeza

He looked at what she wrote and smiled. 

"Wow, thanks, Leeza, you're the best."

"My pleasure, Zack." 

The bartender returned with two trays of food and drinks. Zack attempted to carry them both but was having trouble picking them up. 

"Let me help you with those, Zack," My wife said as she touched his arm and stood up. 

"Gee, thanks, Leeza." 

They walked towards his friends. I loved watching my wife walk in heels. It made her sexy legs look even longer and more toned. Not to mention how it propped up her tight little ass. 

Zack's friends were standing when they arrived at the table. She introduced herself to the other two young men and they shook her hand. One of them pulled out a chair and offered her a seat. She smiled and sat down. 

I loved that she was facing me so I could watch her facial expressions as she interacted with them. She was the center of attention and she was enjoying every minute of it. 

My wife always did like lots of attention. That's why she dressed the way she did. It made her feel sexy if she could catch a man's attention. I didn't mind. I love how she dresses and it arouses me to see how other men look at her. I love looking at her as much as they do. 

I assume they asked about the beach picture again because Zack was showing something on his phone to everyone. They all smiled and looked at Leeza. 

She nodded in agreement. She raised her arms and pointed downward at her tits. That got their attention. 

Even from where I was sitting, I could see her nipples poking through her top. 

I couldn't hear what they were saying, but they were laughing and having a good time. If I didn't know different, I would have guessed she had been part of their group for a very long time. She looked like she belonged with them, even age-wise, she didn't appear that much older than they did. 

They were still all focused on Leeza's tits as if they were expecting them to pop out at any moment. I didn't blame them. Her tight little top was like a showcase for her fabulous breasts. I don't know what was preventing her rock-hard nipples from tearing through the tissue-thin material. 

After about twenty minutes they all stood up. It was selfie time. They each took their turn putting their arm around my wife and snapping a few selfies. She played along, planting a kiss on each of their cheeks as they snapped away. 

They shuffled around and changed positions quite a few times as they took group selfies. I'm sure there were a few feels being copped during the commotion. I noticed a sizeable bulge in each of their shorts. 

Before leaving, she gave each of them a big hug, making sure to press her tits tight against them. I'm sure that got their motors running even more. 

She gave a little wave and started back to the bar. Quickly she turned back towards them. 

Zack stood up and was talking to her. It appeared he was asking her something. He pointed to his friends as he talked to her. 

She laughed and said something. Then she turned sideways to them and pulled her skirt up, exposing her smooth tanned thigh all the way up to her waist. 

Their eyes almost popped out of their heads as they looked at her bare thigh. She let her skirt fall back down, smiled at them and started back to the bar. 

They just stared at her in amazement as she walked away. She was smiling as she sat on the bar stool. 

"Looks like you had a good time. Welcome back," I said as she picked up her glass of wine. 

"I'm sorry I stayed so long, but I actually had a great time with them. It was fun." 

"No worries, I didn't mind at all. I was enjoying watching all of you. You know you really do look super hot tonight." 

"Thanks, Honey, you're so sweet. I do feel pretty sexy tonight. I guess it's all the attention I'm getting." 

"By the way, why did they call you back?" I asked. 

"Oh, that. They had a bet between them as to what color panties I was wearing. They didn't believe me when I said I wasn't wearing any, so I showed them," she said as she flashed a naughty little smile. 

"You're a dirty girl, Leeza," I whispered as I leaned over and kissed her. "Zack was right, you know, you are super hot." 

"Aww, thanks, Honey. I love that you think I'm hot."

Her nipples were damn near popping through her top, begging to be sucked. She was very aroused and ready for anything. I wanted to fuck her right there at the bar. 

She slowly sipped her wine as we talked. About ten minutes passed when I saw Zack coming towards the bar. 

"Your horny little boyfriend is back," I said jokingly.

"Hi again, Zack, something on your mind?" She asked. 

"I just wanted to thank you again for being super nice to me and my friends. Not only are you super hot, but you are super sweet as well. Thanks again, Leeza." 

"Aww, thank you, Zack. It was my pleasure. I really had a great time with you, Seth and Bobby." 

He slid a folded napkin to her as he walked away. 

"Looks like you have a secret admirer or three," I said sarcastically. 

"Yeah, I wonder what this is all about,"  she said as she unfolded the napkin. As she read it I saw her eyes open wide. She smiled as she read it. 

She looked towards the guys. They were all staring at her, but when she looked their way, they quickly looked away. 

"What in the world is going on?" I asked. 

Leeza slid the napkin to me. 

"Don't pick it up. I don't want them to know I'm showing it to you," she whispered. 

I wondered why she wouldn't want them to see me reading it. She sipped her wine as I read the note. 

LEEZA, WE THINK YOU ARE AMAZING, it said across the top. Below that, each one wrote a little comment. 

Zack wrote, YOU ARE SUPER HOT N SEXY.

Seth added, YOU HAVE INCREDIBLE TITS!!!

Finally, Bobby wrote, I LUV YUR SUPER SEXY LEGS!

Under their comments, they all wrote the same thing. It said, PARTY WITH US TONITE? Each one signed their name with the word PLEASE!!! in all caps. 

"What the hell did you all talk about over there?" I anxiously asked.

"We talked about lots of things but I certainly don't remember anything about partying with them. I do remember they said this is their last night at the resort and that meeting me was by far the best part of their vacation," she said softly. 

"It sounds like they want you to make it even better. A night to remember with their hot and sexy new friend." 

"Well, what should I tell them?" she asked. 

I knew she was already considering granting their request when she told me not to let them see me reading the note. I played along. 

"You are seriously considering partying with them?" 

"Well, they are very sweet and kind of cute." 

I was right, she was considering it. The more I thought about it, the more aroused I became at the possibilities. I could tell by the look in on her face that she was really excited about partying with her three new friends.

"Leeza, you are always telling me that vacations are a time to have fun and go a little wild. So I say, go a little wild. Have fun, Baby." 

"Do you really mean I can do it, Michael? You do know when they say 'party', what they really mean is sex." 

"Yeah, I know that's what they mean." 

"You would be okay with me having sex with three guys I just met, Michael?" 

"Yeah, sure, why not. It would be very arousing to watch you with them. It's not like I've never seen you with another man before, but this will be the first time I will see you with three at one time. Besides, they are just teenagers."

"Thank you, Michael, I really do want to do it. It will be exciting for both of us, I promise." 

She leaned over and kissed me passionately. I was so aroused I really wanted to fuck her right there at the bar. 

"I do get to be there, out of sight of course, don't I?" 

"Of course I want you to be there." 

"Okay then, tonight you get to 'party' with your new friends and I get to watch. But it has to be in our bungalow and you will have to give me some time to set up my viewing area." 

"Okay, Honey. I will write them a note saying where to come and at what time." 

"Tell them I'm going to the casino and I usually stay until it closes at 2 A.M." 

I got up to go to the men's room to give Leeza time to write her note. She had it lying on the bar when I returned. 

It said, I'd love to party with you. My husband will be at the casino until 2 A.M. My bungalow is #214, come about 10. Sooo excited, Leeza. She placed a kiss imprint with her lips on it. 

"It's 9:30 now. I'm going to wait about ten minutes and give them the note. See you soon, Baby," she said as she leaned over and gave me a very passionate kiss. 

I got up from the bar and began walking to our bungalow. My cock grew harder with each step I took as I thought about my wife 'partying' with those three young men. It truly was going to be a night to remember.

I returned to our room and set up my viewing area in the closet so as not to be seen. I left the folding doors open for an unobstructed view. Placing our clothes in front of me to avoid detection, I was all set for the show.

I also set my phone on the dresser so it was focused on the area near the bed. I didn't want to miss any of the action and also wanted a keepsake from my wife's special night.

Leeza arrived first. Damn, she looked hot. I snuck out and kissed her passionately. My cock was as hard as steel as I rubbed against her.

Her nipples were poking hard against her top. I couldn't help copping a quick feel. Reaching under her skirt, I felt she was warm, wet and ready for her 'party'.

"Mmm, I want to fuck you right now," I whispered.

"We can't right now, Michael. My guests will be here soon, but I'll expect a good fucking after they leave."

A knock on the door was my signal to return to the viewing area. One final kiss and I hid myself.

My wife opened the door for her guests. They were smiling from ear to ear. I couldn't blame them.

"Come on in, I'm all ready for you." 

The lights were dim, but still bright enough for me to see all the action. I could see all three of the young men still had bulges in their shorts as they entered the room.

She took two of them by the hand and led them closer to the bed. Their eyes never left her as they followed her like lost puppies. The third was close behind.

"Would you guys like to dance a little or maybe have a drink?"

"Umm, no thank you, we don't have a lot of time. We need to be back in about two hours," Zack replied.

"Well then, we better get started," she replied in her sexy come-hither voice.

She sat on the end of the bed and motioned for them to come closer.

"Don't worry, I won't bite, unless you want me to," she said as she reached out and gently touched Bobby's cock through his shorts. 

His eyes widened. The other two watched intently as she unbuttoned his shorts and slid his zipper down. Their mouths were wide open as she pulled his shorts and boxers down to his knees. Bobby's teenage cock stood at attention. 

Leeza took it gently in her hands and stroked it a few times.

"Oh my God!" Zack exclaimed.

"Holy shit!" was Seth's response.

Bobby didn't say a word. His body began to shake as he started to reach for my wife's hands.

He was too late. His cock erupted and spewed its hot creamy load onto her. Some hit her in the face and neck, while the rest splashed on her tits.

"Oh man," Zack said. 

"Come on, Bobby. What the hell?" Seth added.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," Bobby repeated.

"Don't be sorry, Bobby, It's okay. It makes me feel good knowing I can get you so excited," she said, trying to calm him.

She looked at the cum on her top. "I guess this has to come off now," she said as she pulled her top off over her head.

I thought their eyes would pop out of their heads while they stared at my wife's tits. Once again, their mouths dropped open.

"Damn! They're even more incredible than I thought," Zack exclaimed.

"Fucking awesome," Seth added.

Bobby just stared.

"Thanks, guys, you're so sweet. You can touch them if you want to."

They were on her like flies on sugar. Six hands fondling, caressing and squeezing my wife's tits. Her nipples stood out like two ripe cherries. They noticed them too and soon they were rolling them between their fingertips.

She moaned as they played with her tits.

"Mmm, that feels so good."

"Can I kiss them?" Seth asked anxiously.

He seemed the bolder of the three.

Mmm yes, please. Leeza said softly.

Seth leaned over Leeza as she laid back on the bed. He gently kissed her right tit as Zack continued to fondle her left one.

"That feels wonderful Seth," Leeza said with a soft moan. "Now gently suck just my nipple in and out of your mouth."

Seth obliged as the other two looked on.

"I have another one boys," My wife encouraged them.

I watched in awe as they took turns kissing, licking and sucking my wife's sweet tits.

Leeza closed her eyes and sighed softly. I could tell by her breathing that she was becoming very aroused. I knew an orgasm wasn't far off.

"May I kiss you there?" Seth asked as he motioned towards Leeza's glistening wet pussy. Her skirt had slid up enough to expose silen treasure.

I couldn't believe he was so bold to ask that. But I'm glad he did. I wanted to see these three young studs pleasure my wife in any way possible.

"Oh God. Yes, yes!" Leeza replied anxiously.

Seth knelt between my wife's legs which hung over the end of the bed. Gently he kissed her moist pussy lips.

Leeza's body quivered as she felt Seth warm lips on her pussy. My cock quivered too.

"Lick it slowly Seth, please," my wife asked the young man kneeling between her legs.

He again obeyed her request as he slid his tongue slowly up and down her now swollen pussy lips. My wife was ready and so willing to be fucked.

Zack and Bobby, who had been watching Seth lick my wife's pussy, again returned to licking and sucking her sweet tits.

I found myself pulling my cock from my boxers and stroking it vigoursly. I was as aroused watching my wife being pleasured as she was.

The boys changed places every so often so each could taste her sweet juices on their lips. I wanted to join them.

Zack plunged his tongue deep inside my wife's pussy as her hips rose up to meet him. She moaned loudly as she released her creamy cum onto Zack's tongue.

"Holy shit," Seth exclaimed as he watched my wife's body shake with another orgasm.

Bobby's cock was becoming erect once again as he watched what was happening.

"Mmm, now it's my turn boys," Leeza said as she licked her lips and sat up.

Bobby was still naked beside the bed. He was unkowingly playing with his cock.

"Don't shoot your load yet Bobby," Seth told Bobby.

"Why don't you and Seth take your shorts off?" my wife said to Zack.

They responded by quickly sliding their shorts and boxers off. Now there were three erect teenage cocks just in front of Leeza as she sat on the end of the bed.

"Mmm, they all look so delicious," she said, licking her lips.

She took Zack's cock in her hands and caressed it. This time she didn't get splashed with any cum. She fondled it a bit and then knelt in front of Zack.

He gulped.

I gulped.

The others just stared.

She opened her mouth and slowly slid Zack's cock into her mouth.

"Uhh," he moaned.

She slid his cock slowly in and out of her mouth. Zack closed his eyes. Bobby and Seth held their own cocks in their hands and gently rubbed them.

For several minutes, my wife performed her magic on Zack's young cock. I watched as it slid slowly over her lips, sliding in and out of her mouth. I loved watching her sucking cocks, mine as well as others. I found it incredibly arousing.

Zack's body began to shake. I knew it wouldn't be long until he too would lose control and shoot his hot creamy load.

She had one hand on Zack's cock, coaxing it to release its creamy treat as her lips sucked him harder.

Zack grabbed her head with both hands. His hips rocked forward as he moaned loudly.

"Ahh, uhh, mmm."

She closed her lips tight around his throbbing cock as he shot his hot creamy cum into her mouth.

"Mmm." Her moans joined his.

He must have shot a huge load into her because I could see some of his cum leaking out from the corners of her mouth and running down her chin. Leeza usually is capable of swallowing every drop. 

I stared intently as some of it dripped off her chin and landed on her luscious tits. I found seeing another man's cum drip from my wife's mouth to be very erotic and extremely arousing.

She slid his saliva and cum-covered cock out of her mouth. As it reached her lips, she sucked it gently. Then she licked the remaining cum from his tip. 

Zack sat down on the edge of the bed, exhausted. She gave him a soft kiss. 

"Me next," Bobby pleaded.

I think he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

Leeza took his pulsing cock in her hands and quickly surrounded it with her lips.

Not a moment too soon. After a few gentle sucks, Bobby once again blew his load. This time she managed to take it inside her mouth. At least he got to feel her soft lips around his cock for a moment.

I think I came as often as Bobby did while watching my wife and her friends.

"I guess you're next," she said, motioning to Seth.

"Uhh, can I ask you something first?" Seth asked.

"Sure, Seth. What is it?"

"Can I fuck you, you know, instead of what you did to them?"

I almost gasped. I was shocked at his request, but before I could decide if I wanted him to, Leeza spoke.

"Mmm. Yes, you can, I'd like that."

I couldn't believe she was going to let him fuck her. But it was her party and I did agree to it. So I settled in to watch this horny teenager fuck my wife.

She raised her skirt and lay back on the bed. She spread her legs as he moved in closer. The bed was the perfect height for his cock to be lined up with her pussy.

I know she probably came while sucking the other's cocks. She always had in the past. I could see that her pussy was already wet with her own cum as she raised her skirt.

As Seth moved closer, my wife guided his cock towards her waiting pussy. I watched as his tip slowly disappeared inside her. He leaned forward and drove his entire cock inside her.

They both moaned.

Zack and Bobby were mesmerized at what they were seeing. So was I.

Seth rocked his hips back and forth. I watched his hard cock pounding away at my wife's pussy. Leeza rocked her hips in rhythm with Seth. The whole bed was shaking.

After about five minutes, she arched her hips upward and moaned. I knew she was coming. Seth could hold out no longer after feeling her orgasm. He shoved his cock deep inside her. As his back arched, he gave out one long moan.

"Ahh, uhh, uhh."

He rocked forward a few more times. With each thrust, I knew he was pumping another load of his hot cum inside my wife's pussy. 

Her pussy lips hugged his drained cock as he slowly backed away. We watched as Seth's cum-covered cock slid out of her soaking wet pussy.

She laid back on the bed, her body limp from multiple orgasms. Seth sat on the floor and leaned against the bed. 

"Damn, I didn't know we were allowed to do that," Zack complained.

"Would you like to fuck me too, Zack?"

"Oh, yes, I would, very much if that's okay with you."

She gave a little come-here gesture with her finger as she spread her legs apart for him.

I was amazed not only at how fast these young men could reload, but also as to how much cum they could pump out. 

Oh, to be young again, I thought.

He wasted no time sliding between her thighs and guiding his cock towards her wet pussy. He gently pushed forward. I watched his young cock disappear inside her. He slowly pulled back out to his tip and then slid it back inside her.

"You don't have to be so gentle with me, Zack. You're not going to break it."

He nodded at her and began thrusting his cock harder and deeper inside her wet pussy.

"Mmm. That's how I like. Fuck me harder."

I was getting more aroused with each word my wife spoke. I loved when she talked dirty.

Zack responded and drove his cock as hard and as deep inside as he could.

Leeza grabbed the sheets and moaned. Her hips arched up once more to meet his hard cock. Another moan as she climaxed in orgasm.

Zack was not far behind. His body was shaking as he thrust faster and faster. Loud moans by both of them filled the room. 

He drove his cock as deep as he could and held it there as he pumped his creamy load deep inside her. I could see by the look on her face that she was cumming again.

Zack almost passed out as he pulled his now limp cock from my wife. It was dripping wet with their cum. He sat on the bed beside her.

"Wow! That was incredible," Zack exclaimed.

"Mmm, yes you were, Zack."

She looked at Bobby.

"It's your turn, Bobby."

"Uh, I've never done this before. I don't know how."

"For shit's sake, Bobby, it's just like jerking off except with her pussy instead of your hand," Seth said emphatically.

Well said, I thought to myself.

"Come on, Bobby, you'll do great," Leeza encouraged him.

Timidly he moved between her legs. She reached down and guided his virgin cock between her pussy lips.

"Now just move your hips back and forth and slide it in and out of me."

Bobby did what she said. He caught on fast, which was good because it wasn't long before his body was shaking.

It was fun watching his first fuck. His eyes got big and his mouth opened wide.

"Uhh, uhh, uhh," Bobby moaned loudly as he shot his load of creamy cum inside her.

"Holy shit!" Bobby exclaimed.

I almost laughed out loud. The others did laugh.

"See, I told you, Bobby, you would be great. I loved it," Leeza said with a sexy smile.

He got high-fives from his buddies and my wife. I would have given him one too. Bobby will certainly remember his first time.

We were all exhausted. It turned out to be one hell of a party. Time had passed by very quickly.

"We have to get going now. Thank you for the best night of our lives. You were incredible, Leeza," Spokesman Zack said.

"Yeah, you were awesome, thank you so much," Seth added. 

"Thank you for tonight and for being so sweet to me," Bobby said as he hugged my wife.

She pulled a robe around her as they put their shorts on. 

She gave each one a hug and a kiss before they left.

She closed the door behind them, turned to me and smiled.

"You were fucking incredible, Leeza."

"Mmm, thanks, sweetheart. Now, where's that good fucking you promised me?"

 

BunnyNikkiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BunnyNikkiTS

Published 
Written by Leeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments