Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hubby Got His Fantasy and I Got a Gang Bang

"A slut wife agrees to an anonymous gang bang with her husband's best friends."

103
29 Comments 29
25.4k Views 25.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words

My husband has five great friends he has known since college. They get together once a year for fishing or golf or some football game.

Ever since I met them he has suggested that I should be part of one of their annual trips, but all he wanted was to get me to be their slut for a night sucking all of those hard cocks and letting them all creampie my pussy. Men! I mean what was in it for me except maybe twenty orgasms and countless loads of cum. But I could not seem too cooperative.

Finally after a couple of years, John talked me into it or maybe more accurately tricked me into making his fantasy come true. I lost a bet and the payment was to let him set up a special anonymous gang bang with his friends.

The guys were planning to meet for a long golf weekend and even though it was in our hometown, they all were staying in a hotel at the golf club. Hubby offered a special "hospitality suite" for the guys in a room adjoining his and the plan was that I was going to be one of the "treats."

I only agreed to his plan if I could remain hidden and John suggested we use a glory hole for the adventure. In preparation for the big night, we spent a night in the resort and John took all the measurements. Once back home he built a custom wooden door that completely filled the space of the door to the bathroom in the suite. It had one hole the perfect height for my mouth when sitting on a chair and big enough for a hard cock and balls to press through with the man standing against the screen. I painted a pair of super sexy lips around that hole.

The second hole was big enough for my pussy and asshole to be exposed when I leaned over and pressed back against it. Hubby built a box for me to stand on to make my pussy closer to the right height for standing doggy style fucking, a support for me to lean against, and handles on either side of the hole so I could pull myself back against the hole while being pounded hard. Under that hole I painted a sexy pair of legs in stockings and stiletto heels.

The final touch was a shelf to hold the guys' drinks and a couple of bottles of lube. We tested both of the holes a few times at home and hubby loved getting to fuck his slut wife like a glory hole whore. John got the screen in place and the hospitality suite stocked with drinks and snacks for his friends with me hidden behind the screen. I was all set in the bathroom with video cameras focused on the smaller hole and my red lipstick touched up as the final preparation.

The guys golfed Friday with dinner in the hotel. They golfed all day Saturday too and came back to John's room and the hospitality room for drinks before a trip to a local strip club. As the guys started arriving, I could hear John showing them around the suite and helping them with drinks. Then I could see through the glory hole, that they were all gathering outside the screen.

John said, "You can all thank me later, but you are welcome to relax with a turn or two in the hole. Our "Special Guest" is ready to get us all prepped for the club. The pussy and ass will be open after the club but for now, feel free to get a BJ to go with this good bourbon."

"You are full of shit as always", I heard one of his friends say. "There is no way I am putting my cock in there."

"Your loss," John said as I saw his perfect soft cock come through the hole. He moaned loudly as I sucked him in deeply and for the first time my lips were probably visible to the other guys. I sucked him for a couple of minutes until he was nice and hard and then I hear him say, "Who wants some of this?"

Obviously convinced this was legitimate, the cocks were non-stop for the next hour. The time to get each off varied some but for the first half-hour, each cock that came through the hole was already hard. One after another the hard cocks pressed through the hole and one after another I milked them to explosion with my lips and throat.

The only cock I recognized was John's and I gave him the same treatment as the other five. John's eight inches was the second-longest of the group with one being at least a half-inch longer although noticeably smaller around. One of the guys had a very average cock but the most wonderful huge, long, hanging balls. Those got lots of my attention and I was looking forward to feeling them bouncing off my ass later.

There was another one that I was really looking forward to getting inside me. It was probably the same length as John's cock but so fucking thick I did not know for sure I could get it past my lips. Such a huge mushroom head that I was sure it would be painful to take in my pussy but I was definitely wet with excitement to try.

I ate at least eight loads of cum, maybe ten, before I heard John say, "The van is here for us. We need to go. The pussy and ass will be open when we get back. Let's go and give our "Special Guest" a little break."

I watched some of the video I had just shot and had a drink or two while the guys were at the club. I took a nice long hot bath and made sure everything was all cleared out so both holes were ready for a long night of fucking.

To my surprise in less than ninety minutes, John texted me that they were on the way back to the hotel and that I should get ready. I expected them to be gone until at least midnight but I guess I was going to get to start performing before ten.

John: "The guys have not stopped talking about how much they want to just go back to the hotel and fuck you. They have all had plenty to drink and may be a little rough with you. You can call it off or tap out anytime time if it gets to be too much."

I typed back, "I lost this bet fair and square and I plan on paying my debt tonight. Your glory hole slut wife will be ready when you get here. And you know how I love rough."

I heard the guys in the adjoining room and they were much louder than they were earlier. They were bragging about which one of them got the best lap dance from the sexiest stripper and who was going to fuck the "Special Guest" the hardest. I started the cameras again and got ready for what was coming next.

I heard the guys cutting cards to pick the order and when I took a little peek through the hole to see them lining up chairs to watch the action. I heard John's voice, "Special Guest, we are all ready for you. Gentlemen, our guest has provided condoms if you want one, but she told me she preferred bareback and multiple creampies. Oh yeah, and both ass and pussy are both open for deposits."

I gave my ass one last big load of lube and stepped up on the box behind the screen. I leaned over the support and then pressed my bare ass back hard through the hole. The sounds of the comments were somewhat muffled but obviously they approved.

Only a few seconds later I felt a hand on my ass and then the head of a cock pressing against my pouting hairless pussy lips. It was inside me almost instantly and the first fucking of the night was underway. I was not sure which cock was inside me but he was making the most of it. I could hear some good-natured cheering from the crowd and it was only about five minutes before I started to hear him moaning loudly. Suddenly I felt him stop deep inside me. He pulled out slowly and I felt the first load of cum begin to ooze from my pussy.

The second guy was up, and the next cock pressed through the cum and was stroking inside. I was pretty sure this was Mr. Long because he was definitely reaching new depths. Just a minute or two into his assault of my pussy I felt a finger or maybe a thumb violate my vulnerable ass. The stroking into my pussy continued for a few minutes and he was in a wonderfully sexy groove just stroking long and slow balls deep inside my widening pussy.

The steady rhythm of his pounding and delicious depth was beginning to bring me closer to an orgasm but it was taking longer than usual for me because I could not reach back and rub my clit. His pace increased slightly for a few strokes and I was getting so close to a release when I felt him pull out of my pussy.

He was only outside for a few seconds before I felt him jam his long cock deep in my ass. His aggression was real and he pounded his cock its full length into my ass in one violent stab. I thought I was ready for some anal action that night but damn he went so deep.

His pace was manic now and I was struggling to keep my ass pressed back against the hole in my screen when I heard him loudly saying "Fuck yeah, now that is a great ass...aaaahhhhhhh..." He was suddenly still with his cock still balls deep inside my ass and I felt the warm fullness of his cum in my ass.

As I expected my pussy was filled with another cock just a few seconds after Mr. Long pulled out of my ass. Two minutes of rapid-fire pounding and I felt another load of cum filling me.

Next a cock drove hard into my ass and it only took a few comments from the owner of that cock to know that my husband was now ass fucking his slut wife. He doesn't get my ass often, but he was definitely taking advantage of my position. Hard and deep John fucked me and finally, I got my first orgasm of the evening. Knowing my husband was using me in front of his posse made me so horny and his violent abuse of my ass was more than I could endure. I came hard on his cock just before he filled my ass with load number two.

Ok, four cocks done and two more to try out. But suddenly I was almost in panic mode. What if they did not like fucking me, what if they were all one-and-done. I needed much more than one rotation of these guys. I was desperately hoping everyone wanted seconds or thirds.

BlakeAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlakeAngel

I felt John pull out of my ass and braced myself for cock number five. I did not have to wait long and cock number five slipped into my pussy or rather I should say forced its way in. It was Mr. Wide, finally, and oh my God was he wide. I was quivering by the time he managed to drive the full length of it into me but I was definitely in heaven when he started stroking.

This guy definitely knew what he was doing and I was loving it. It only took a few minutes for the stretch of my pussy to start the cascade that ends in my orgasm. I came hard on Mr. Wide and he never missed a stroke. It seemed he was going to go all night and I was more than ok with it if he did, but I started to hear the next guy trying to hurry him up and he picked up the pace. It still took another five minutes for him to break over the edge and once he went still I knew he was filling me with cum again.

Unless someone was jumping the line for seconds, this should be those Long Balls coming next. The cock was super hard when it pressed into my cum filled pussy and it was on the second or third stroke that I felt the balls slap against me. His pace was super fast and that made those big balls slap my clit even harder. I was hoping he lasted a few minutes so I could get off again with the help of those balls, but it was not to be and he stopped suddenly and I felt cum load number four joining the party in my pussy.

I was hoping the party was not over and everyone would want round two. Thank God, I was not disappointed and I was filled with cock after cock again and again. Not everyone was cumming in me this time and occasionally it felt like they were just stroking inside me for a few minutes and then turning my pussy or ass over to the next guy.

I was pretty sure it was John fucking me in the ass when I heard a loud knock at the door of the hotel room and from outside I heard a boy's voice saying "Room Service." I heard a little commotion in the room and then very clearly heard my husband saying, "Sure you can have a turn. She is pretty full of cum already but if you don't mind that help yourself."

Did my husband just offer my pussy to a stranger? I got my answer quickly as I heard a new voice in the room say "Fuck yeah I want a turn." And cock number seven found its way inside. This fresh cock was definitely ready to go and was the biggest of the night. He was at least as long as Mr. Long, as wide as Mr. Wide, and hard as a rock. He was pounding me hard instantly.
I was guessing this must be a young guy because he was really throwing himself into my pussy hard and fast. It felt wonderful but just when I was really getting into it he stopped and I felt the biggest load of cum so far pouring into and leaking out of my pussy. I heard him say, "Thanks Mr." and then a minute later the door of the room slammed.

Two more deposits were made, one in my ass (thanks to my husband) and one in my pussy before hubby and his friends had apparently gotten all they wanted. I heard John's voice, now obviously talking to me say, "Thank you very much "Special Guest", you were wonderful and we are all very satisfied. Good night."

I moved away from the hole in the screen and started to run a bath. I heard lots of movement and the door to the room slammed a couple of times then I heard John's voice again. "They are all gone. How are you?"

I opened the screen for him and I guess the smile on my face answered his question. "I am wonderful! My legs are shaking and my pussy and my ass are sore, but otherwise I am good. How are you?" I responded.

"I am good, but I must admit, as much as I thought I would enjoy this, I never expected to be this turned on watching you getting fucked by my friends, and the guy from room service, but wow, this was an amazing and perfect night. Thank you, My Love," he said.

"So that was the hotel guy?" I asked. "He had a nice big cock, just came too quickly. Now I just need to get cleaned up and I am hungry."

"Let me clean you up," he said. "I have been dying to get my tongue in that pussy all night."

"You are so sexy and so pervy! You seriously want to lick my pussy and my ass after seven guys fucked it?" I asked, even though I knew the answer and would have been disappointed had he not asked.

"You, who just gave six guys blowjobs and let seven guys fuck you, are calling me pervy? Seriously?! And yes, I want to clean up your pussy, and your ass. Please, Babygirl?!" he said with a smile and a lick of his lips.

I leaned over the bathroom counter and for the next five minutes my beautiful sexy husband licked and sucked the remains of countless loads of cum from my inner thighs, pussy, and ass. With everything cleaned to his and my satisfaction, he treated me to a nice long slow orgasm with his talented tongue and then a long slow kiss.

"Now get in the bath and I will order you some room service. Pizza and beer?" he asked.

"Definitely pizza and maybe some white wine instead," I responded. "Oh and request the same delivery guy as earlier."

"What do you have planned?" he asked. "I just want to meet the owner of that nice cock, now just get your cum slut some food," I replied as I sank into the bath.

I had just gotten out of the bath when the knock came at the door and I heard John letting room service into the room. I waited for them to get further into the room, then I opened the bathroom door and walk out wearing just a towel.

"Hi there," I said. The young guy from room service turned to face me and I got my first look at him. He was young and he was beautiful! He had a dark olive complexion, at least six foot two or three, long black hair almost shoulder-length, and dark brown or maybe black eyes. "Hey, were you up here earlier?"

"Ahhh, well yes Ma'am, I was," he stammered as I closed the distance to now stand face to face almost touching him. I reached down and gripped his young cock through his slacks and leaned in to kiss his lips. He looked shocked, but did not pull away as I said, "Thank you very much. I enjoyed what you did for me."

"That was you? Oh wow, it was great. I mean I enjoyed it too Ma'am," he said again with a bit of a quiver in his voice.

"Yes, Sweetie, that was me," I said. "And If you would be a dear and pour me a glass of wine, I would like to thank you."

"No need to thank me, Ma'am. It was my pleasure," he said. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and dropped my towel as I knelt down.

"Wine please," I responded as I lifted his cock out of his underwear. He struggled to open the wine as I sucked his soft cock deep between my lips. His cock still tasted like cum and my pussy. By the time he had poured the wine his cock was hard in my mouth. I slipped his cock out long enough to take a long slow drink of the cool wine, all the while stroking his shaft. I handed him back the wine glass and now attacked his cock with a passion.

I was right, he did have a very nice cock, nine inches long at least and two inches or more across. He was uncircumcised and this foreskin was nice and tight giving me lots of sensitive spots to play with. Again and again I took his young cock to the hilt letting it open my throat. Holding his ass to force him deeper in my mouth I stroked him again and again into my mouth and sucked him hard. In near-record time, his gasps turned to moans and his hand gripped the back of my head, wrapping in my wet hair as I felt him start to spasm. His cum was hot and thick as it coated my mouth and leaked down my throat.

Licking him clean I turned to see John sitting on the bed, his soft cock in his hand smiling and shaking his head at me. I stood up, still naked, and walked to John. I leaned down and gave him a long slow cum kiss, sharing our new friend's fresh hot load.

Turning around, I reached out my hand, "My wine Darling? And sorry, what is your name?"

"Jeremy?" he said, extending the glass toward me. I took the wine and finished the glass. He stood motionless with his pants still around his ankles.

"Pleasure to meet you, Jeremy," I said. "I'm Misty and this is John. I like your cock, Jeremy. Isn't he sexy, John?"

John responded, "Yes he is very sexy, Baby, and he does have a great cock."

I asked, "Jeremy, have you ever been with a couple before?"

"I think Misty wants you to join us, if you would like. And Misty always seems to get what she wants," John explained.

"Umm, what do you mean join you, I mean I am not gay or anything," Jeremy said.

"We mean join us and have sex," John said. "You know like a threesome, and don't worry, I am not gay either, but I am flexible. You don't have to do anything you are not comfortable with but you might enjoy some things more than you think."

"It might be fun, I guess, I mean I think you are hot Ma'am," Jeremy said to me. "But I have to get back to work now."

"Well then how about another night? You can come over to our house for dinner and we can get to know you better," I said.

"Umm, well, Monday night is my next night off," he said.

"Great, Monday it is," John said. "What is your favorite dinner, Jeremy, I will make it for you?"

"Steak I guess, but any home-cooked meal is great. College guys don't get many of those. Lots of ramen and hot dogs," Jeremy responded.

"Sounds great," I said. "Give me your number and I will send you the address. Be there about 6:00," I said as Jeremy started to pull up his pants.

Published 
Written by MistyJo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments