Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I became The Volleyball Team's Slut - Part 8

14
0 Comments 0
37.2k Views 37.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story
“Rest easy my pet, it is going to be a fun freshmen year for the both of us.”

BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

My alarm blared in my ear. I quickly turned it off and pushed myself into a sitting position. My naked body was sore from head to toe, my pussy throbbed and my ass ached from all the abuse it had taken. I stood slowly, stretching my limbs and searching for the attire I was forced to wear for this evening’s events.

I found my corset and bunny ears sitting in the corner of my dorm room. My roommate was nowhere to be found, but I had no desire to see my new master, Samantha. The memory of her thick dildo and strong hand was still reverberating in my midsection.

I slowly dressed in the corset and hid the bunny ears. I pulled a pair of sneakers on and grabbed a long coat that hid my revealing outfit. I quickly stalked out the back door of the dorm and headed for the athletics facility. I passed several giggling girls and my long legs received stares from the passing guys. As I was turning onto the final stretch of my journey, a van pulled up and the side door opened.

“Get in slut #3, we have work to do tonight.” It was dark in the mini-van, but Cassie’s voice was easily recognizable and her blonde hair reflected off the street lights.

Without a second thought, I stepped in the van and sat on the first available seat. My bunny ears tumbled to the ground but I didn't bother picking them up.

“I am glad you wore what we told you to wear, slut. Don’t worry, tonight is a piece of cake. We don’t want to leave you too tired for what we have in store for you tomorrow.”

There was a chorus of giggles ringing from the backseat where another couple seniors were sitting. I recognized one by name and by the taste of her pussy, after cleaning it in the shower, Jen. She held a bag.

“Hold still,” she said as she placed a ball gag in my mouth and turned my head around to fasten it. I didn’t protest; I had become accustomed to such an object in my mouth these past few days. Next was a pair of ear plugs that were gently pushed into my ear, muffling the sounds of the van. At last came the blindfold, which completed the garb. I was blind, deaf and I could scarcely breathe out my mouth with the gag in. On my body there was a slutty black lace corset that left little to imagination. Covering my ass and sex was a pair of black boy shorts with silvery trim. What had I gotten myself into?

The mini-van bounced around, and I with it. I could hear the chatter of voices but could not identify the words. I could feel my pussy lips dampen slightly. I was surprised to feel aroused in such conditions, completely shut off from the outside world. Before long, the van came to an abrupt start and I could hear the scrape of sliding doors. I was pulled roughly out of the seat, and almost fell if not for the support of another girl.

I was half dragged, stumbling and shuffling blindly. Before long, concrete gave way to a paved floor, and then what felt like tiles. The cool autumn air changed into a damp smell, and finally we arrived. I was placed in a chair and the blindfold, the ball gag and the ear plugs were removed. I was also handed back my bunny ears.
I blinked my eyes to adjust to the dim light. I was in some sort of actor change room, with a line of mirrors and swivel chairs on one wall and racks of clothes on the opposite. I glanced around for the other girls, but there were none to be found. I caught a glimpse of the seniors who were making a quick exit through the only door.

I sat and waited for what felt like an eternity. I thought I dozed in and out of sleep a couple times, but after only half an hour, the door opened and in entered Laurie and Alex wearing the same attire I wore earlier, a hood and gag. Cassie led the sluts and seated them, before removing the objects that eliminated their senses. Laurie smiled at me while Alex glanced around in a worried fashion. We were all waiting for what fate would be waiting for us.

“I’ll be back in a minute ladies, stay slutty.” She winked and headed out the door. Some voices were audible before it closed, but no specific words could be made out. None of us knew where we were or what we could be in for.

The other girls and I made small chat, but the room remained tense until the door opened and Cassie entered along with a number of seniors. They were all dressed in their own slutty uniforms. Some wore tight school girl outfits with cleavage spilling out, a couple wore a slutty nurse outfit that had a mini skirt that left little to the imagination and Cassie wore the sluttiest clothes of them all.

“Okay ladies here’s the deal,” Cassie began slowly, pacing across the small room showing off her toned body in a queen bee outfit. Her breasts were barely covered by a latex bra, while the yellow and black mini skirt left her ass and pussy to the world.

Cassie continued, “We owe a number of guys a certain favor. As you can see, you won’t be the only sluts walking around out there, but remember what you are.” She glared at each of us as she snaked by. Her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric. “Tonight you will serve drinks, food and any sexual favors that may or may not be asked of you. However, don’t tire yourselves out, you’re certainly in for it tomorrow.”

She began to walk out after giving us all a sly wink. Before she left, Cassie turned to me and smiled, “Good work slut #3, you’re in the lead after that little escapade you had today.”

The other girls looked at me as I blushed a deep shade of red. It made my pussy go wet thinking that someone might be watching that video right now as we strutted our asses in front of these jerks. And what did the seniors have planned for tomorrow?

Without another word, we all stood to follow the seniors down the hall. We made our way through a small kitchen area, and out through a door in the bar. The bar was located at one side of the hall, where a dozen tables sat facing a stage. The stage was brightly lit with flashing strobes, and a single figure perched upon it. I could not tell which senior it was, but she was moving graciously across the platform, discarding her bra. The act returned a round of applause from the students sitting at the tables.

I was immediately ordered to pick up some beers and bring them to the tables on the far end of the hall. I picked up my tray and slowly ventured passed several tables. I could feel the eyes tear my body to pieces on the way, eyeing my sexy ass and firm tits. I eventually reached the correct table and began setting down beers.

“Hey guys, check this out.” The voice came from the table behind me. It was then followed by a hard smack across my ass.

I yelped out, and began to retreat with my task finished. Before being allowed to take more than a step, a strong arm dragged me into a sitting position onto their lap. I gripped the empty tray for dear life as a rough hand fondled my right breast. My nipples grew erect against the soft fabric of the skimpy top. I could feel the bulge in his pants and the alcohol on his breath.

Someone from across the table bellowed encouragement as the guy in front of me slid towards me, a hand groping for my panties.

Zofia_Zozo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zofia_Zozo

His fingers rammed into my sopping cunt and I let out a moan of objection.

“Please…wait…” I begged. My pussy was sore and the fingers pumping into me were mixed pain and pleasure. I couldn’t help but moan and arch my back like the slut I was.

“That’s enough," Cassie yelled. "You know the rules. No touching, only looking.” Cassie hauled me off of them and glared at me. I attempted to fix my panties and corset from the rubbing they had taken, but Cassie grabbed my hand. “You dirty slut, you can’t even keep your hands off of them. Fine, take off the clothes. You’re serving naked for the rest of the night.”

I stared at her opened mouthed, and nodded slowly.

After walking back to the change room and discarding all but my bunny ears, I returned to the hall in my birthday suit. For a moment I felt every eye in the room on me, and I covered up instinctively as I walked toward the tables I was waiting.

My tits bounced as I passed out drinks to the tables that were my own. The other girls were getting the fondling attention I had received, but a quick glare from Cassie made the guys leave the poor sluts alone.

As the night wore on the stares became less noticeable. The girls on stage changed from strip teases to lesbian scenes and even provided the opportunity for some of the guys to get their cocks blown on stage. Suddenly a voice called out from atop the stage.

“Attention sluts,” shouted Cassie from her perch above the crowd of male viewers. She was completely naked except for a small black g-string that left little to the imagination. “Please come up on stage. Gentlemen, I present the final performance for this evening, their pussies!” She motioned with her finger, beckoning towards me with a grin.

I placed the tray down nervously as I stepped toward the stage, my head bowed. Laurie and Alex were making their way up the opposite side. Cassie made the other girls strip down into the nude, and commanded us to kneel on the mats with our asses in the air. Another senior came out and fastened our hands together with a pair of handcuffs. Restrained and humiliated I stared at the ground with dozens of guys raking my body with their hungry eyes. A pair of feet entered my vision, and a hand grabbed my hair. I was wrenched to an upright position and I came face to face with Cassie.

“Here you go slut.” Cassie grabbed my nipple and gave it a squeeze. I yelped out in pain and pleasure as it shot from my breast to my pussy. I stared up at her stunning figure as she placed a collar around my neck and tightened it.

I had a brief moment of panic, fighting against my bonds. I protested weakly, and in response Cassie pulled my face into her panty covered bush. She laughed and beckoned for the guys to join us on stage. Cassie backed off to remove her panties and sat down, pulling my face back into her wet folds.

“I think you’re my favorite pussy licker, #3, I would hope that you are the...” She let out a slight gasp and continued on. “The slut of the year so you can treat me like this every day, my personal, ooo, fuck hole.”

I heard a girl moan loudly beside me as the first cock enjoyed her tight pussy. My treat wasn’t far behind, when a thick cock forced its way into my exposed cunt. I moaned into Cassie’s pussy, covering my face in her juices. She grabbed my collar and pulled my face in even closer, smothering me. Her moans drowned out the sounds of the other sluts getting fucked.

The first gentleman finished inside me rather quickly, but was immediately replaced with a second cock. The second member filled me and began to build the pressure of an orgasm deep inside me. Each thrust sent jolts of pleasure into my body and uncontrollable moans escaped my lips.

“I’m fucking cumming!” Screamed Cassie as her body twisted in ecstasy. She used my collar as reigns to pull me into her tight pussy. The guy hammering my pussy now let out a grunt and blew his load all over my ass and pussy. Cassie pulled away from my face, allowing me to take a breath of fresh air with the sweet taste of girl cum on my tongue.

My brief moment of being free of cocks and pussies was shattered quickly. A thick cock plunged into my pussy. I let out a loud moan as my pussy spasmed in delight. The thrusts continued to pound into my pussy, shoving my face and titts towards the ground. I fought my restraints as my pussy exploded in pleasure, oozing my juices onto the cock inside me. My pussy was taking a beating and I couldn’t take it much longer.

“Please…please fuck my ass. I want a cock in my ass.” I begged for relief from the thick cock inside me, but I was not granted the pleasure of my ass being filled. Instead the cock continued to relentlessly hammer me into a rolling orgasm. My shouts and moans echoed off the walls as the cock was removed, spraying thick cum all over my body. I collapsed in a heap upon the ground reveling in the shear ecstasy of primal fucking.

It wasn’t long for my earlier request to be a pain in the ass. Literally. My limp body was dragged up with my ass high in the air. I did my best to support myself and enjoy what was coming. A lubed up finger penetrated my back door, probing greedily. The finger generously applied the lube and stretched my anus for the next round of fucking. A hard, open handed slap on my behind brought me back to reality as a thick cock forced its way inside. I let out a loud scream which transferred into a moan as the cock began to pump my ass hole.

Before long his cum leaked out of my secret button, down towards my pussy. Before the second cock could find its way inside me I was lifted up and placed on a thick shaft, my lubed asshole enjoying every thick inch as it slid down towards the base. My legs were spread and now my pussy could breath fresh air to the world. That didn’t last long because a second cock took me in my tight fuck hole and began to give me another orgasm. Both cocks found a rhythm of fuck-the-slut and before long I was moaning in my orgasm.

The cocks double teamed me for what felt like hours. Each taking turns using two of my three fuck holes over and over again. When it was all said and done, I was lying in a puddle of cum and sweat. My hands were released from their prison and my collar unfastened. I lay there panting, enjoying the sensation of being left alone. After a few minutes, Laurie helped me to my feet. She also had that ‘just been fucked’ look. Her ass was beat red from a spanking she must have received at some point. Alex stood at a few feet away with a distant look in her eyes.

There wasn’t much cleaning up to do, since most of the dishes and tables were cleared during the orgy. The strangest part was the feeling of mutual respect we were receiving from the seniors. Even Cassie seemed to be in a good mood, not urging us onto to another sexual encounter. Before long we were headed back to campus with a senior at the wheel.

We strolled back to our dorms, dragging our aching bodies up into our beds. It was game day tomorrow, and we would need our rest. I noticed it was quarter after midnight. As I strolled by Samantha, lying naked in her bed, the memories from earlier in the day flashed through my mind, bringing a smile to my face. I stripped into the nude and climbed into my own bed for a much needed night’s sleep.

Published 
Written by GoJohnnyGo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors