Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I became The Volleyball Team's Slut - Part 5 -

28
2 Comments 2
56.4k Views 56.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
I like being a slut, no,I love being a slut

This was my last thought running through my head before I passed into much needed sleep. I also awoke early to this thought, my loud alarm going off. 6:30 am. These early morning practices are going to be the death of me, if all the cocks aren’t.

I stretched my arms and legs lazily and headed towards the shower. I was beginning to feel pretty natural in my naked state. My roommate, Samantha, was still collapsed in bed. I turned the shower on hot and let it run, letting the hot steam massage my sore body. Yesterday was a long day, from a threesome with the coaches, to taking a massive dildo, to a cum dump in the boys washroom and being cummed on by a fellow teammate, I feel all was well accomplished.

The worst part of it all, is that I’m losing. Badly. I’m not sure how many points the other girls have, but it’s certainly more than me. I’m going to have to find a way to turn up the heat, like I haven’t done so already. Thinking about all those cocks, and how good Buster felt stretching my rookie pussy was causing my juices to stir up. My finger lingered over my clit as my sore sexual drive re-awakened. I took a deep breath, and left the shower to go get ready for practice.

I quickly grabbed a bite to eat and headed out of my dorm to volleyball practice. Yesterday’s final tryout felt like ages ago, and slut #3 is ready to tackle whatever comes, I thought to myself.

I arrived in the change room and feared the worst. But what I found was a complete contrast to yesterday. Upon arriving, a senior greeted me by my real name, and even Cassie asked how I was doing. The complete contrast made me take a step back. There was no way they could go from abusive to…normal? I said good morning to Laurie and Alex, and they smiled back an unsure small.

“What’s going on?” I asked them. Laurie shook her head and pulled her shirt over her perky breasts.

“I’m not sure, they are acting strangely normal today…” Laurie trailed off as she stared across the change room in thought. After a long pause and a hesitant sigh, “Hopefully we are through the worst of it.”

“Yea, hopefully.” Practice went as normal. At the end of practice, I thought we were missing a few bodies. Glancing around, I noticed Cassie and the coaches missing. As we headed for the showers, the torment resumed full force.

“Alright sluts.” One of the head girls piped up. “Get naked and get those towels and soap ready. You’re going to be our wash bitches this morning!” Without hesitation I stripped and headed towards the clean towel bin. On the way over there a senior strolled by and gave my ass a hard smack. My pussy tingled with excitement.

I grabbed a handful of clean towels and headed towards the showers. The seniors we’re inside already and calling for their slaves. Laurie shot me a look and handed me a bar of soap.

“Have fun.” She said grimly. Alex was already inside and on her knees. She had her head buried in Cassie’s wet pussy while she washed herself. Another senior, Jen, I think her name was, grabbed my wrist.

HeilyPeterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeilyPeterson



“Clean me slut.” She spread her arms and legs so I could get the soap onto her body. Her perky titts bounced as I ran the bar of soap across them. Her nipples stuck outwards like needles. I instinctively leaned forward and took one in my mouth. Jen moaned softly. “That’s a good slut, you know your place.”

I gently bit and sucked on her nipples. I slid my mouth across her chest to the other breast and continued, spurred on by Jen’s moans. My other hand began to slide between her legs, and traced a circle around her wet pussy.

The steam of the showers added to our excitement. My fingers found the inner folds of her amazing cunt. Before I could get into a groove, a rough hand slapped my ass. I yelped out in pain.

“Spread the soap around slut.” I didn’t know the name of this other senior. To the protests of Jen, I abandoned my pursuit of her body and turned to the new one. This other girl had larger sized breasts, and was already a little soapy. I started on her midsection and worked the way across her chest.

Suddenly, the senior grab my wet hair and pulled my face towards her pussy. My knees scraped the ground hard and I collided with my tongue buried in her sweet spot. I loud groaned came from her sultry lips.

“Lick that hole slut.” And so I did. I continue to lather her body without a pattern as my tongue worked its way into her soapy pussy. I could taste her sweet juices as they covered my mouth.

A finger was shoved hard into my pussy, then two, then three. The fingers began to pump into my cunt. My moans were quelled by the gorgeous pussy that my tongue was enjoying. I shoved my pussy backwards against the hand, preparing for an orgasm.

The fingers picked up the pace, and my muffled moans continued. I could hear the senior’s moans of approval, begging for more of my tongue. The sounds of female pleasure emanating from the dozen girls in the shower became too much for my slutty hole.

With one last moan, my body convulsed and shook. The pleasure rippled out of my slit. Even the senior’s hand pulling me into her pussy was unable to prevent me from pulling away. I collapsed on the ground in my orgasmic state.

I heard a voice, and I could hear some of the girls moving around me. I kept my eyes closed as I enjoyed the aftershock of my orgasm. As my senses returned to me, I could feel the heat of the steam around my naked body. My pussy pulsed after the treatment it received, and the sound of water from the showers was still ever present.

“Get up, slut #3!” Cassie yelled and grabbed my hair. I did not even hesitate, and I was on my feet in a second. I stood up to see the other two sluts standing nearby, head down and looking passive. They were both still wet and dripping on the floor. Most of the seniors were drying off and getting dressed.

“Okay ladies, I can tell how turned on you are. And now we have a special treat for you sluts. “ She grinned wildly. She strolled over to me and shoved her fingers into my pussy. The shock of my tight pussy being filled made me gasp in pleasure. “Outside, now.”

Published 
Written by GoJohnnyGo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments