Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday Couples

"A holiday encounter with new friends"

68
39 Comments 39
32.0k Views 32.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
This may seem a bit of a theme from my last story, but again this was an experience whilst on holiday in Turkey. This time a recent experience.

I was staying in a large resort hotel along the coast from the main town with my husband. We had become friendly with a couple staying at the complex, had a couple of meals with them and drinks on a couple of evenings.

Adam was tall(ish) dark hair, mid thirties, Lucy short and curvy, plump in that sexy way and in her early thirties. My husband and I are both early forties now.

We thought it would be fun to hire a boat from the local town, so got a taxi one evening to check out the local tour shops. We found one that seemed reasonable and booked everything for later in the week.

On the day we got the boat, a little speed boat, perfect for 4 people, we bought a couple of bottles of wine and some snacks and headed off round the coast. We found a nice quiet spot in a little bay and anchored up, cracking open the wine and chilling in the sun.

Anyone who has been to Turkey will know it is very hot. I don't normally go topless in Turkey, as it is a Muslim country and although fairly laid back, I don't think it is fair to flaunt myself in public. However on the boat no one was around so I checked with Adam and Lucy before losing my bikini top. It was lush chilling in the sun with a cold glass of white wine. I got quite sleepy and drifted off.

When I opened my eyes I looked across the boat and caught Adam staring at my boobs. He looked away sheepishly, but he couldn't hide the bulge in his swim shorts, which I have to say looked very impressive. Adam apologised as I raised my eyes at him, making it clear I knew he was looking at me and the effect it had on him.

To my surprise Lucy laughed and said, "Maybe you should help him with that, otherwise he is going to look ridiculous for some time". I didn't quite know how to take this. My husband and I had been with other couples before but I wasn't sure if Lucy was serious or if she was just joking with the wine loosening her lips a little. I looked at her questioningly and then at my husband. He was smiling; I think he quite fancied Lucy.

Lucy looked back grinning. "Its okay," she said. "Why don't you touch it? I really don't mind."

 I was unsure, but moved across the boat, sitting next to Adam, and still looking at Lucy. She continued to smile and I guessed she was serious. I placed my hand over the bulge and gripped him through the material. God, he was as big as he looked. Lucy was still smiling so I continued to massage his thick meat through his shorts. The tingling in my pussy starting to turn to a yearning ache and I knew things were going to get a little hot.

Adam pulled his shorts down, removing them completely. His large cock was standing at attention. I leaned in, taking it in my mouth and swirling my tongue over his head. He groaned and I felt his hand slide down my back and over my ass. I was conscious that Lucy and my husband were now kissing, but I was focused on Adam. I let them get on with it.

I continued to suck, holding Adam in my hand, unable to get my fingers right around.

EmmilyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmilyWalker

I knew I had to have this inside me; my pussy now streaming. I lay back, pulling my bikini bottoms off and spreading my legs. Adam needed no further invitation, leaning in, dragging his tongue up between my lips before settling on my clit, flicking his tongue over and over. It felt amazing in the sunshine. I was on fire now, I had to have him.

I stood, bending over, kneeling on the bench on the side of the boat. I asked Adam and Lucy if they had any condoms. Neither did. We were on a morning boat outing, after all, so there was no reason to carry any. I told Adam I wasn't on birth control and that he should pull out. He agreed.

Adam eased up behind me, leaning over, wrapping me in his arms as he started to slide inside me. The feeling of his thick cock penetrating me was incredible and I pushed back against him. Each little stroke got him deeper inside until I felt his body against my ass. I was groaning, pushing back against him as we settled into a slow rhythm.

I could hear Lucy and my husband fucking. Lucy gasping out an orgasm. Hearing them turned me on even more, though I couldn't see exactly what was going on.

Adam was humping me, our pace increasing, my pussy sucking him inside, feeling lovely and full as he pumped in and out of me. We were both hot and sweaty. The heat was building in the pit of my belly as I felt my orgasm approach. It felt so good on this sexy guy. We both quickened our pace. I could hear the slapping of his thighs against my ass as his cock slid into my depths. I was moaning loudly, my orgasm getting close. He was moaning more, though, and from his increasingly erratic thrusts I knew he was close, too.

God, I thought. It cant end now! I was so close, I didn't want to lose it.

I growled at Adam, "Don't stop." I moaned, "Stay inside me, I'm so close."

Adam gasped, "But I'm going to cum Anna."

"Don't you dare pull out!" I yelled, bucking frantically back onto him.

He gripped me, pushing hard inside as I felt his body tense. He groaned and I felt his cock pump as he exploded inside me, soaking my insides with his hot cum. That tipped me over the edge and I shuddered as my orgasm hit me like a train, Adam held me tightly as we both gasped, locked together. His cock still twitching inside as we moved slowly together.

"Fuck that was good!" I moaned as Adam slipped out of me dragging a string of semen down my thigh.

I looked round to see Lucy and my husband both grinning. Lucy giggled as they watched us.

I smiled. "Sorry," I said. "I couldn't let him stop at that crucial point." Lucy nodded in agreement.

We all took a swim to cool off and then dozed on the boat. Sex in the heat of the Turkish sun is exhausting!

When we got back to the town I headed straight for the nearest chemist. Fortunately the morning after pill was available over the counter and as I write this story now, I know there was no harm done.

Published 
Written by sexylips_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments