Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Here Comes the Neighborhood

38
13 Comments 13
22.1k Views 22.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Spring had arrived on a Saturday it seemed and I was anxious to get my flowers planted in the back yard so an early morning breakfast filled my tummy and the last swallow of my milk signaled my legs to push my body away from the table. I stood and walked to my door and flung it open to greet the day. It was gorgeous outside and I took in a deep breath of the still, fresh air. Snatching up my box of garden tools, I headed out off of the deck and to the fence in the back where I began to set up my work area.

My camisole was tight as were my shorts and as I sat on the cool grass I could feel it tickling my inner thighs and creeping into the openings around my crotch. It felt good, cool and tantalizing enough that when I looked down at my breasts I had noticed my nipples were as hard as they could possible get. Together with the morning sun beating down on my face and shoulders, warming the cool air around me and sounds of the birds and squirrels, I was actually getting turned on to the point I had to just sit, breathe and enjoy. I closed my eyes momentarily.

I heard the sounds of people behind me and focused on their voices. Assuming the chatter was propagating from my neighbors I tried to imagine where they were in their own yard and it seemed they were just on the other side of the fence, probably getting their yard ready for planting, too but heard nothing about plants or grass or flowers and such. I had just moved into the neighborhood so I really didn’t know anyone but I had seen them before through their somewhat private fence and they were a very attractive couple. She had long brownish hair that fell beautifully across her shoulders, a very shapely bust and an ass that would look great in anything. He was about her height and broad in the shoulders, slim in the waist and a smile that could charm anyone. I listened closely to what they were saying.

“Let’s put the chairs back here, Hon.” I heard the woman say. “We can get more sun back here.” I could hear her dragging a lawn chair towards the fence where I was just on the other side.

“What? Here?” He said reluctantly and then changed to a slight whisper. “What about the new neighbor?”

“Let ‘em look, if they want to look, sheesh,” she said to him. “It’s our yard.” She chuckled slightly and then I heard him dragging a chair towards the fence. “Besides, have you met her or seen her, she’s beautiful and if I could have it my way she’d be over here with us in the sun. Come here, Sweetie and let me coat you with oil.”

I began to rummage through my tools and heard the deafening silence behind me and moments later I heard a snap of what sounded like a bottle opening. I turned around and looked at the fence where there was a large knot hole and I could see her rubbing oil on his shoulders. I moved closer to the hole. Their backs were to me and I watched her rubbing his shoulders lightly with oil. They were both very tan and looked delicious enough to eat. I watched intently and suddenly the woman turned toward me and looked right at me but before I could move away she winked and smiled. I moved back to look through the opening again and she was holding her finger in front of her lips as if to keep me silent. I was a little perplexed but couldn’t stop myself from looking at her beautiful bare breasts. They were so tan and perfectly round yet perfectly home grown, too and I watched as she prodded him up out of his seat.

“Get up, Love.” She said spanking the side of his thigh. “You need oil on your front, too.” He stood up and I realized he was completely naked as she spun him around until he was facing me. His cock hung low and flopped around like an elephant trunk as she pushed him toward the fence. I watched as she squirted lotion into her hand and rubbed his stomach and abdomen, gliding her hands over the front of his thighs and then around to his rear. She watched me watching her intently and winked as she ran her hands across his well shaved crotch. I backed off the hole in the fence and smiled so she could see that I was indeed enjoying the view and then as I inched my eye up to the hole I watched her wrap her hand around his growing tool. She slid her hand slowly up and down his shaft while I watched intently; she was smiling purposefully at me and quickly raising and lowering her eyebrows. She pushed him forward and snapped. “You should say ‘Hello’ to the neighbor, Babe.”

“What?” He quipped. “Do you see the neighbor?” He said moving towards the fence, inching the head of his cock closer and closer to the hole. He was practically fully erect but I could tell it wasn’t going any further now that his hands were on the fence and he was peering into my yard, sweeping his gaze from side to side. I stood up and startled him, causing him to jump back slightly.

“Hi!” I said very enthusiastically. He pushed himself quickly against the fence as if to hide his nudity as I peered over the fence and into their yard. I looked at the woman who was smiling at me and just about to laugh at paused for a moment staring at her beautiful breasts. “I’m Anna.” I squeaked as I swallowed pretending to just realize they were both nude. The woman winked at me again.

“Sorry, I hope this doesn’t bother you.” She said while brushing her hands down her curvy body. “We’re nudists, but if it bothers you we can …

“No, no, no.” I quickly interrupted. “I am fine with that, in fact it’s nice to know that I could walk around in the buff and it wouldn’t bother you.” I thought for a moment. “I hope!” I smiled at her and then looked at him. “It’s pleasure to finally meet you two.” I finished.

“The pleasure is ours.” She charmed. “I am JoAnn and this is my, uh, friend Ray. He’s my landscaper.” She raised her eyebrows again and there was an almost evil grin on her face. I was mesmerized by her while she was talking and realized right then that I really liked this woman. I gazed into his deep green eyes and looked over his chest and felt the same evil grin come over my face.

“Hi Ray.” I said nodding my head. “Landscaper, huh? Any chance you could service me, too if that’s OK with my neighbor?” I looked at her for approval as I had no idea if I were over stepping my bounds but from the earlier antics I really had no idea what JoAnn was about. She seemed like a domineering woman from the way she talked to Ray but sometimes she would gaze at me hungrily and I wasn’t sure if she liked women or men or both or what.

“Sure.” He said delightfully. “I’d…” JoAnn cut him off.

“He would be honored.” She said slapping his ass and moving into the fence. “I love your hair.” She said reaching over the fence and clasping some of hair between her fingers and letting it spill into her hand. “Let me know when you want to go out and I’ll take you to my hairdresser. We can make a day of it.” She looked over at Ray and spoke at him. “The first thing you can do, Ray is fix her fence.” He looked at her stupefied.

“What’s wrong with it?” He said with a confused look on his face.

“There’s a hole right here,” I saw her look down and finish her demands. “and you can start by filling it. I looked down at the hole and said over fence.

“Oh, I don’t think it needs…” I felt the fence move as if she pushed him into it and when I looked back at the hole his cock was dangling through it. I chuckled and looked back at him. “Wow, you ARE good. I think I’ll have to keep you around. “ I reached down to the hole and wrapped my hand around the head of his hanging flesh and it began to fill my hand as I squeezed it. “Is this one of those plugs that seals up when it gets wet?” I asked.

LeenaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeenaBrownn

I bounced his stiffening cock against my inner thigh as JoAnn smiled at me.

“I knew I was going to like you the minute I saw you.” JoAnn said. I twisted and pulled lightly on the cock in my hand and it grew to enormous proportion and slapping it against my thigh was just getting me wet and hungry. “You want me to come over and help you with that?” said JoAnn with an eager look on her beautifully soft face. I couldn’t help but wonder what might take place in the next few minutes as I had never really been that attracted to a woman before.

“Sure.” I said with a big grin. “It’s kinda heavy.” I watched Jo run down the fence line, her ass cheeks gleaming in the morning sun. I looked at Ray and puckered my lips. “Don’t go anywhere.” I said.

“I’m not moving.” He said confidently. I watched JoAnn squeeze herself between the fence and the bushes at the end of the row and emerge into my yard. As she scampered toward me I watched in awe and anticipated her arrival next to me. She looked so soft and touchable. So much so that I had almost forgotten about the hard cock in my hand and how my fingers could barely fit around it. JoAnn smiled big as she came up to me and wrapped her arm around me as she passed behind me to settle herself next to me. Her hand slid up into my camisole and then across my tummy as if she were using me to hold herself up but there was no pressure, just touch and as she knelt down on the opposite side of me. She reached up and pulled on the neck of my shirt, practically exposing my breast but my body in motion and my nipple stopped the material from going any further.

“Come down here, Sweetie.” JoAnn pleaded. “Let’s get some holes plugged.” She laughed and I now found myself staring at a huge, thick cock poking out from my fence. JoAnn put her hand over Ray’s cock and bounced it against my chest. I leaned into his hard member and she lightly slapped it against my neck. I smiled at Jo and she smiled back, again bouncing his tool against my chest. She pointed his cock at my face and moved her hand up his shaft, then squeezed it causing a clear drop to form at the tip of his hole. “Go ahead, Hon.” She said, licking her lips. “Taste it. I dare you.” She squeezed again and the drop at tip became larger and began to slide down the tip and stopped at the rim. I looked at her again for approval and she nodded. “Do it, Girl!” I stuck out my tongue and she lowered his cock onto it and then swiped it across my tongue. “Sweet, isn’t it?” I drew my tongue across my upper lip.

“Mmmm, yes.” I said. “Very nice.” I looked at her again and she opened her mouth and pushed her lips out. I wanted to kiss her and had never felt that feeling before. She opened her mouth wider and grabbed under my chin, forcing my mouth to open then spun my head toward the fat tool in her hand. Her hand pulled me to his cock and I felt the head push my lips further apart and I felt his erection slide along the top of my tongue. I felt so good in my mouth that I instantly wrapped my hand around it above her and drove his cock deep into my throat. JoAnn smiled and put her hand on the side of my head and pulled herself in to hug me. She kissed me on the cheek as his cock drove in and out of my mouth and then I felt her hand slide down my neck and into my camisole. I closed my eyes as her fingers rode across my nipple and her hand cupped my breast. She lifted it out of my shirt and ran he finger up through the spaghetti strap, allowing it to fall off my shoulder. She then pulled the other one off my shoulder and pulled my cami down off my tits.

She pushed me back and Ray’s big head popped out of my mouth with a sound and a string of gleaming liquid. I quickly took a breath and swallowed. JoAnn’s hands were all over my breasts until she grabbed his throbbing member and pulled it down onto my nipple, and then rotated his drippings around my areola while kissing and licking my other nipple that was next to her. I was in Heaven, no doubt and found my fingers working their way down her thigh and into her love nest. I moved my mouth into Ray’s cock again and slowly took it in between my lips, letting my tongue softly glide along the bottom. His cock was harder than a rock it seemed but was warm and soft on the outside and my fingers entered JoAnn’s slippery lips. I heard her breathe deeply and watched her wrap her hand around Ray’s member and stroke it into my mouth.

I had never experienced anything like this before and felt like I was ready to explode. I stood up and quickly unbuttoned my shorts and JoAnn’s hands showed up right on time to pull them down and before I could step out of them, her mouth was against my love muffin and she was frantically taking in the juices that wouldn’t stop flowing. I remember squeezing Rays head as my legs began to quake. Jo’s tongue was darting in and out of my lips and then she grabbed my ass from behind and flicked her tongue across my clitoris.

“Oh Shit!” I cried and held tightly onto Ray’s erection as he reached over the fence and placed his hand across my left breast and began squeezing my nipple. “Fuck!” I cried again as a warm flow of energy surged up my back and my inner muscles began contracting. JoAnn held steady against my little button as I twitched and jerked, grabbing the back of her head and pushing her into me. I bent over and ran my hand down her back as she grabbed my thigh in an attempt to pull me down to her. I let out a deep breath and knelt down, licking my own juices off of her lips. I felt her hand on the back of my neck and she pulled me into her, driving her tongue deep into my mouth. I took it all in momentarily and then slowly pulled away with her lip sucked into mine and then I stood up and pulled her with me, spun her back to the fence and pushed her against the fence, leaving her strattling Rays pulsating erection.

I reached down and cupped Ray’s cock in my hand and pushed it up into JoAnn’s dripping honey pot. I felt her lips cascade over his thick head and then watched her begin to slide up and down along the shaft. I knelt down in front of her and with my thumb, pushed his fat cock into her steaming nest. I watched his cock go deep inside of her and then back out several times before I knelt in front of her and watched her eyes widen, then rolled into the back of her head. I flattened my tongue against her clit and slid the tip round and around until I felt her take a deep breath and then I lightly sucked on her slick button and wrapped my lips in and around hers over and over. I began to flick my tongue quickly across her clitoris and she grabbed my head, pushing my lips into her and then she began to moan. I reached up to her breasts and pinched her nipples while I buried my tongue as far as I could inside of her. She stopped moving and began to shiver.

Ray decided to take over and push himself in and out of her while she held her breath and my head against her. I could feel Ray’s cock slide past my tongue and she stopped quivering, let out a deep breath and I watched her body relax. With my tongue, I felt her muscles push Ray’s cock out of her and then I felt Ray’s big head brush the bottom of my tongue and bump my chin. I pushed the palm of my hand against the bottom of his cock and pushed his shaft between her lips and I could feel the pulsation through him. I sat back and a huge stream of cream pelted my lower lip and dripped onto my breast. I pushed a little harder against his cock and opened my mouth, feeling the next creamy blast coat the back of my tongue and then he jerked forward and I felt a warm feeling across my eye. I moved forward and put my lips around his head and let what was left drain onto my tongue.

Instantly he began to soften and JoAnn moved to the side. I stood up and she put both her hands on my cheeks, then she wiped the semen out of my eye. “You are the best neighbor I have ever known.” She said with a genuine grin that I later came to know so well and that is how I met my bestest friend JoAnn.
Published 
Written by MissAnonna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments