Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her first gangbang

"She confesses she wants a gangbang with at least 8 cocks."

38
7 Comments 7
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"She found her slutty side and wanted to be taken by at least 8 men."

Lisa and I had become friends on AFF, and had been chatting for over a year. We had bounced our experiences off each other and had encouraged each other as well.

As time went on she opened up more and more. When she finally became totally comfortable with me we shared very intimate thoughts and fantasies. I told her one night that I always wanted to arrange a gangbang for a woman, not to participate but to direct and watch, look out for her safety, keep control and enjoy the view, sounds, and smells.

Well, hearing this, she about lost it! A gangbang was her ultimate fantasy! She totally lost it, loved the fact that I would arrange and host. She confided that she wanted to be treated like a dirty slut and whore, also my fantasy! From this point on we were engrossed in the subject and started planning.

A little back story. Lisa is from Canada just outside Toronto. I Iive on the American side of Niagara Falls. We are about forty-five minutes apart depending on the border crossing. She is thirty-two and about 5' 2", 135 lbs, huge DD tits with enormous, dark areolas and perfect nipples. First time I saw them I was blown away. 

As we planned this out, she let it slip that she had never had black cock but was intrigued by the thought. I let her know that I could arrange for all the black cock she desired and she was ecstatic! I explained that a good friend of mine owned a large fruit farm and had a few dozen Jamaicans, with whom I was very good friends with, come in each year to work the harvest. Again, she was beside herself with excitement!

So, the plans were falling in place. We agreed that I could host at my house, she had no problem driving here and she could spend the night. I spoke to my friends and told them she would like at least eight guys, but up to ten if possible. James assured me it was a done deal and we set a date for the following Saturday night, my house at eight.

I confirmed with Lisa and we were set. She got to my house at around five PM on Saturday with an overnight bag. She was super excited and grabbed my hand and put it up her skirt to her dripping pussy, she was soaked and said she had been all day. I poured us a few drinks and told her how I thought we should go about the evening. I gave her options but she just wanted to have a short meet-n-greet, maybe a few drinks, then she was going to go into my bedroom, get naked, and start sending in cocks!

We had a light dinner, a few more drinks and at eight o'clock the guys showed up, all eleven of them! Her eyes got bigger and bigger as they kept coming in the door and all she could say was, "oh my." We all just talked and did introductions, they all hugged her, a few got a nice feel of her amazing tits which took the edge off before she went to the bedroom. I followed her to make sure she was all set. I helped her undress, I rubbed her dripping pussy and sucked her perfect nipples before giving her a deep kiss and went back to the guys. I explained that I was not a participant and was there to direct traffic as well as look out for her safety. She didn't want condoms and I told her I would have them go by the size of their cocks, smallest to largest. I also told them that everything was fair game, all holes eager for cock.

 The guys started heading for the bedroom, some already had their pants off and stroking their cocks. Was an amazing sight. They were all pretty much the same size with a few exceptions. Smallest was about eight inches, several about ten, and one was all of thirteen inches! 

Two guys started by playing with her beautiful tits while one surprisingly dove face-first into her wet pussy! He tongue fucked her like no tomorrow as another one put his cock to her mouth. At this point, there were six men in the room while the others were in the living room drinking and smoking waiting their turns. Another put his cock by her face and she alternated sucking and stroking them. The one that was licking her wet cunt finally got on top and slid easily into her drenched cunt. She let out a satisfied moan as he buried his rock hard cock as deep as it would go. About this time the first cock she sucked started to explode, he tried to pull out of her mouth, but she held him in and took every drop of his cum, not spilling one bit. He groaned loud and Lisa smiled up at him. He pulled away, kissed her nipple, and stepped out of the way for the next guy. As soon as he stepped back, another hard cock was waiting to replace him. The guy in her pussy dumped his hot load deep in her, she just moaned as she felt his warm spunk shooting deep inside her.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

As he pulled out, an even bigger, thicker black cock was gliding in her. Again, this one buried balls deep as she raised her hips to meet his thrusts. This one was definitely hitting the spot as I could hear her breathing pick up and her hips started to buck. At this point, she was working two nice cocks with her mouth, and hands, and well and the big cock in her cunt. As if on cue, Lisa erupted into a powerful orgasm as the one in her pussy dumped the 2nd load of hot cum in her cunt. Two others had their hands all over her, sucking her tits and kissing her in between. Lisa was in her absolute glory.

This went on for about two hours with several guys alternating between her pussy, tits mouth, and hands. There were still a few, BIGGER cocks to  cum. I asked her if she wanted a break and she said no way, just bring me a Jack n Coke....! I went between both rooms and there were no problems, no egos, and everyone was having a great time. 

I walked back into the bedroom and she had turned on her stomach, one was pounding her ass hard and she was sucking two hard cocks. The one fucking her tight ass announced he was going to cum and asked if he should pull out the which Lisa yelled, "HELL NO!" He thrust two more times and launched his hot load of cum deep into her ass, he moaned and she squealed with pleasure. 

Lisa finished sucking off one of the cocks she was working on, taking another huge load down her throat. She looked at me and purred.." I want that big cock in my cunt now!!" James was hard and ready, she had him lay on his back as she straddled him. First taking him in her mouth and sucking him as deep down her throat as she could, which impressed us all as she got at least ten inches in her eager mouth. She climbed up and lowered her soaking cunt down onto his rock hard cock, again, getting it all the way in. She then instructed the other guy she had been sucking to put his ten inch cock in her ass. I thought my brain was going to explode, watching her with thirteen inches in her cunt and te inches of thick black cock in her tight beautiful ass! All the guys in the room were going crazy, hands all over her and a few fucking her mouth. I was blown away!

As this went on she was spewing the most dirty talk imaginable! " Fuck me like the whore I am, make me your slut, fill me with your black cock, come all over me! I want to be your fucking cum dumpster! Fill my dirty ass, cunt, and mouth with all your cum."

As the night went on, every man came in her at least twice, a few three times. They all came in her pussy and ass, some came on her tits and most in her mouth. This went on for over four hours. I was exhausted just watching. I have no idea how Lisa powered through. I wasn't surprised by my friends at all. She is a hot, sexy, sensual fuck goddess! Most of these guys hadn't been laid in a while, being away from home for months.

When everyone was done, they all gave her a kiss and said their goodbyes as she lay in my soaking wet bed. I showed them out and went back to her. She was absolutely glowing, the room smelled amazing. She asked me if I wanted to go a round, and trust me, I did, but I knew she was physically spent. I helped her up and got her into the shower. She could barely walk so I got her a stool for the shower. She had cum dripping out of her cunt and her ass, running down her sexy legs. I just held her and washed her, she could hardly move at this point. She grabbed me and kissed me deeply. I could taste the sex in her mouth and on her lips. She looked me in the eyes and thanked me for making her fantasy cum true. Said it was the most amazing time of her life.

I got her into the bed in my spare bedroom as there was no way we were getting in mine. I got her another Jack n Coke, held her and we talked about the amazing evening and the fact that she can't wait to do it again.  She was asleep in no time. I held her close and was asleep fast myself. I woke up to her sucking my cock in the morning, without saying a word, she climbed up and straddled my rigid cock and lowered her warm pussy onto it. We fucked for two hours, saying little, and her cumming several times till I finally dumped my load in her!

 We agreed that this was awesome and it will happen again, possibly with the same players, and maybe more...

 

Published 
Written by Sloppysecondsluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments