Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helen 3 - The Horny Little Nurse

"Helen dresses up"

8
4 Comments 4
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Six weeks had passed since Helen’s last exciting night. She had seen Sandra again, but only once; that was because she had been out of town attending to a sick relative. Sandra was due back that day, and Helen had sent her a text saying she wanted to see her tonight.

Helen really thought she was growing up; she now felt quite sophisticated, even imagining that she had had masses of experience; she was soon to become disabused of that naïve notion.

Helen called round to meet Sandra, as arranged, but she was surprised to find that she was ready to go out.

“There are some people I want you to meet,” she told Helen.

How many?” Helen asked, “I’m not very good in crowds.”

“Oh, only four,” Sandra replied. “You’ll enjoy yourself; I promise.”

A taxi soon arrived, and Helen found herself being spirited away with a nervous feeling deep in her stomach.

After what seemed ages they finally arrived at a large detached house in suburbia. The driver was paid off and they soon found themselves inside. Helen felt not a little shy as she was introduced to three men and one woman. They were all older than her, but not as old as Sandra.

Helen sat down in an armchair, feeling decidedly awkward. They were all very nice to her, and she began to relax.

“We’d like you to dress up,” said Sandra, and Helen got the distinct impression there was some sort of conspiracy.

“Dress up? What do you mean?”

“Nothing weird,” Sandra replied. “Come with me, come on.”

Sandra took Helen into one of the bedrooms upstairs. Laid out on the bed was a nurse’s uniform, only the skirt was very short.

“You want me to wear that?” Helen exclaimed. “What the fuck for?”

“Some people find uniforms exciting,” Sandra said with a chuckle, “and you like it when people get excited, don’t you.”

Helen finally allowed herself to realize why she had been brought there.

“Are they going to fuck me?” she said. “What, all of them?”

“Yes, it’s about time you experienced three men.”

“I’ve forgotten their names!”

“Their names don’t matter,” Sandra said with a knowing look in her eyes.

They went downstairs; the butterflies in Helen’s stomach were evoked both by nerves and by her excitement at what was going to happen. In one sense, she felt like the proverbial lamb being led to the slaughter, but deep down she knew there was nothing to fear: she had enjoyed every part of her new life up to now… why should this be any different?

“Ahh,” said the woman, “come here you delicious little thing; let’s look at you.”

She pulled her down onto her lap.

“Are you going to take my temperature?” she asked in a mocking voice. “Have you got your thermometer?”

She lifted up her skirt and was naked underneath.

“Take it with your tongue,” she purred.

Helen knew what she was expected to do. “This one obviously doesn’t believe in foreplay,” she thought to herself. She went down on the woman’s shaved vagina, slowly and gently at first, using her lips on the woman’s outer lips. She inserted her tongue into the woman’s wet hole, like a probing knife into a wound.

The taste aroused her, as did the fact that four people were watching her as she gave this woman head. She removed her tongue, replacing it with two fingers, as she used her tongue-tip on her clit.

She gradually added more fingers as the woman was not at all tight. She soon had her whole hand inside her; the woman grabbed her arm, pulled, and pushed it as though she were masturbating with some giant vibrator and with the persistence of an oil drill, while Helen paid continued to pay attention to her clit.

She was soon breathing heavily and making little gasping noises as Helen fisted her more and more quickly. The woman achieved orgasm several times, and then slumped back on the sofa, exhausted.

Helen felt quite proud of herself; considering her young age and (comparative) lack of experience, she seemed to have no trouble exciting her sexual partners.

TSbuy1xtake1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSbuy1xtake1

“I must have a vocation,” she laughed to herself.

Helen sat back on the sofa, wondering what was coming next; she didn’t have to wait for long.

“You’ve done very well,” said Sandra, “now it’s your turn.”

The three men stood up and, without a word, came over to her. One of them took her by both hands and lifted her off the couch. They all watched as he unbuttoned her nurse’s top, exposing her peep-hole bra.

“You’re a horny little nurse, and you need a good seeing-to,” Sandra said.

“Not very original,” thought Helen, but the words made her horny all the same. Then she thought of her new role… almost as a performer, but above all as a giver. “Maybe that’s what I am,” she told herself, “a sort of sex therapist; a sex nurse. That’s it: I’m a horny little nurse.”

The man who had helped her up now turned her round. He slid her uniform down to her ankles, and then took it off. Helen was standing there in her peep-hole bra and a tiny thong, willingly vulnerable.

They were soon removed with the help of the other men. Sandra pulled the sofa out (actually a bed-settee) and pulled the back down so it was effectively a bed. The three men stripped off. One was a bit over-muscular to Helen’s taste, but he was certainly handsome. The other two were slim and less muscular.

She was now lying naked on the couch, with two of the men all over her. The other just stood there and masturbated. They both licked her expertly, starting with her neck and face. Helen loved the sensation of tongues on her flesh. She was languishing in a bath full of tongues.

The two men slowly made their way down to her breasts licking, kissing and gently nibbling her. She loved the milky-white “gooey” feeling of two mouths at her tits; especially one on each nipple. She felt awesomely powerless as they turned her over and made their wet lapping way down to her arse.

All she could do was surrender to the two wet tongue tips moving up and down her arse crack. One of them kept circling her anus while the other lapped at the bottom of her inner lips, tantalizing her.

Helen felt as though a great tsunami of excitement was building up in her thighs. She didn’t know which excited her more, those flickering tongues or the fact that she was being watched.

She noticed that Sandra was also naked now, and was slowly and sensuously fingering herself. Helen closed her eyes as one of the men applied some lubricant to her anus, and then slid into her as he manoeuvred himself into position underneath her. Helen groaned as this man’s cock slipped all the way up her bottom. As he moved it slowly in and out while the other man’s tongue found her clit, she felt her vulva would explode.

Then, while the muscular man’s cock entered her cunt she screamed with pleasure as the first wave of orgasm hit her. Helen was totally out of control now, as these two men pounded her between her legs; she screamed, “Fuck me, fuck me!” as Sandra was also working herself up to a climax.

The third man, still furiously wanking, pushed his cock gently into Helen’s mouth. “He’s fucking my mouth,” she thought to herself; she felt choc-full of men. The man she was fellating removed his penis, but continued to masturbate, holding it an inch or two from her face. Helen opened her mouth and thrust out her tongue, and as the warm wet liquid of the man’s ejaculate flicked against her face and tongue she felt another climax coming and she knew with utter certainty that she wanted to do this again.

Immediately Sandra lowered her throbbing vulva onto her cum-soaked face; it was like she was in heaven…

Helen’s fun didn’t stop there. Three more times she was taken that night, though not with so many partners at once. She was rapidly gaining in experience and skill, and more adventures awaited her soon…

Published 
Written by blackvamp1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments