Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Easter

"Three couples celebrate the fertility goddess Ishtar"

18
7 Comments 7
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

For those who don’t know me, my name is Brianna.  Everyone calls me Bri (pronounced Bree).

I recently turned twenty-six. I’m a tall, curvy redhead. And I’m bi.

My steady girlfriend of the past eight years is a short, small-breasted brunette named Tina. We met during our first week in college. I made the first move on Tina, who I thought - and still think – is the most beautiful and sensuous woman I’ve ever seen.

Tina said no.

She came back the next day and told me she had dreamt a very wet erotic dream about me the night before, and she wanted to change her no to a yes.

Tina and I have been friends and lovers ever since. The feel of her hard little clit gently pulsating against my own is one of the most wonderful and exquisite pleasures life has to offer. So is the feel of her gentle, swirling, loving tongue licking and exploring deep inside my pussy, and the feel, smell, and taste of her sweet furry pussy against my own tongue.

Tina has had the same hot boyfriend, aptly named Rod, for four years now. She often lets me enjoy Rod, which I very much appreciate. Rod is tall, handsome, and white with a slight natural tan, with the brightest red, nine-inch cock any woman could ever want! And mmm, how that man can throb in my hand, in my mouth, in my pussy, and in my ass.

I dumped my mediocre boyfriend late in 2017. He was Mister All Wrong! Tina had told me that he was wrong, repeatedly, but it took me a while to realize that she was right.

On February 14, 2018, I met the hottest black stud on the planet, at a Valentine’s Day party. He’s a total dreamboat named Ted. Like Rod, Ted packs a solid nine inches, but his is a lovely shade of dark-chocolate.  Had I not dumped my ex-boyfriend, the way would never have been clear for me to fall for Ted – and for him to fall just as hard for me.

Ted and I spent the entire night we met in my bed. And we spent the next two days there, too. The first time I unzipped him, and that spectacular thick brown cock of his popped out, I instantly fell head over heels in love. And when he couldn’t stop pouring warm, sweet, sticky sperm down my throat, I knew I had hit the jackpot.

I see the way other women look at him and at his impressive trouser bulge. Part of me is flattered that they all want my man. Part of me wants to yell at them, “Back off, bitch, he’s mine!”

I know that that a total stud like my Ted could have any woman he wants. They would line up around the block for the chance to ride him if I weren’t careful. And I know that. But for some odd reason, he loves only me, and he wants only two pussies in this entire world – mine and the one on the woman I love.

The first half-inch of Ted’s nine inches had barely entered my pussy for the very first time on Feb 14, 2018, when I came harder than I had with any man in years. I sucked him and rode him and lay beneath him both face-up and face down. No man had ever been better to my insatiably hungry pussy than Ted was that first time. And every time since!

Ted moved in with me about two weeks after we met. Neither I nor my pussy have ever been happier! I absolutely adore big big BIG cocks, I always have and I always will. I love that Ted knows how to use his nine-inch length and his nearly two-inch diameter to totally devastating effect upon me! To say that he satisfies me would be a gross understatement.

I have let my Tina enjoy Ted several times, too. She still loves her Rod, as do I, and in fact, Tina and Rod are now engaged to be married. But now Tina gets as crazy horny for my Ted as I do. Who can blame her?

Ted, Rod, Tina, and I have done various combinations of threesomes and even a foursome.

Exactly one year to the day after we met, Ted and I were married on Valentine’s Day, 2019. The night before our wedding, I let my mom – a still highly desirable redhead in her own right – suck my Ted for herself. That was just a one-time offer to my mom, mind you – so that mom could know first-hand and really understand why her daughter is so crazy about this wonderful man!

On Easter Day, April 21, 2019, Ted and I invited my mom and dad, and Tina and Rod, over for dinner.

Before Christians co-opted it under Emperor Constantine, Easter celebrated Ishtar (pronounced Easter), the ancient pagan goddess of fertility. Ishtar’s symbols of fertility were the constantly horny rabbit and the chicken egg. Thus the Easter Bunny handing out chicken eggs. Fertility.

Mom, dad, Ted, Tina, Rod, and I all love celebrating the original and traditional Ishtar holiday. Enacting the wonders of Ishtar’s fertility process!

Ted and I didn’t eat much dinner this Easter Sunday. We had already had a big lunch at Ted’s parents’ house several hours earlier.

My mom made a joke about it was time for me to eat my dessert. I just smiled and winked at Mom.

“Honestly, Bri! If you don’t suck that hot husband of yours, I will! I mean it. Right here and right now! You know I would!”

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

I fake glared at Mom and pretended to scold her. “I told you that was a once-in-a-lifetime offer, Mom!”

“Don’t scold your mother,” Ted smiled. “Besides, I know you, baby. The dessert she suggests has been on your mind, hasn’t it?”

“It always is,” I smiled at Ted, my favorite stud.

Mom replied, “Never waste a good husband, dear!”

Dad chimed in, “Speaking of not wasting a good husband.” Dad smiled at mom, and he patted the front of his own trousers.

Mom and I quickly dropped to our knees, tugged open our men’s belts, and we were both soon in absolute heaven, slowly licking the sweet sticky popsicles of our respective husbands.

Tina shrugged her shoulders. “When in Rome...” she murmured.

Soon all three of us women were happily purring as our men throbbed in our mouths, and as they all three moaned in love, appreciation, and adoration for their loving women.

Ted hopped me up on our dining room table, and he knelt before me, kissing, licking, and nibbling my swollen, pulsating clit.

Dad sat Mom on a chair and squatted in front of her, savoring her juices until Mom was literally too sore to come any more.

Rod eased Tina flat on her back on the carpeted floor. Rod then lay face-down between Tina’s soft, smooth, pale thighs, licking and licking and licking. Until Tina threw her thighs around Rod’s neck, rubbed her feet on his shoulders, and she moaned in orgasm …. at least four times.

Ted then put me on the floor to the right of Rod and Tina, while dad lay mom down on Tina’s left. Soon, three enormous hard cocks were lovingly but mercilessly pounding three very hungry pussies.

You never saw three women smile more happily than we did, as our men showed us how very much they love us.

Naked, all six of us kissed each of the other five, repeatedly whispering, “Happy Easter.”

Each of the three couples then retired to a separate bedroom.

Around dawn, I headed to Tina and Rod’s bed, and Tina headed to Rod’s and my bed, for a partner swap.

After two hours of oral, missionary, and doggie with each other’s man, Tina and I paired up with each other, for a shared bubble bath. Scissors style. Clit on clit.

When Ted, Rod, Tina, and I compared notes over lunch, Mom and Dad were nowhere to be seen. We all realized that through our various combinations of pairings-up, we had been hearing Mom and Dad fucking non-stop. Bed creaking, Mom purring, Dad moaning. They had not let up for hours. All night and all morning and right through lunch.

Ted, Rod, Tina and I crept to Mom and Dad’s room. We quietly opened the door just a crack.

There was Mom. Face down. Dad stretched out face-down on top of her. His entire cock clearly buried deep into mom’s trembling ass. Mom trembling in ecstasy. She was clearly in one long, continuous, endless orgasm now.

It looked like Dad exploded into her ass twice. Mom let out a deep sigh of contentment, and she rolled over onto her back.

That’s when she saw all four of us.

“I have great news,” Mom grinned. “I’m still as hopelessly head over heels in love with my husband as I was on the night we met. And twenty-seven years of marriage, of familiarizing himself with every nook and corner of my pussy, has given his skilled cock even more talent than it had on that magical first night!”

“Practice makes perfect!” Dad laughed.

“Good for YOU, Mom!” I smiled, patting first Ted’s naked cock, then Rod’s, and then slipping two fingers up Tina’s gloppy pussy that had just had Ted’s, Rod’s, and my come deposited deep into it.

Mom wrapped her hand around Dad's still hard, steel-hard cock. We four all watched as Dad throbbed powerfully in Mom’s closed, caressing encircling, gently stroking hand.

There was so much love among all six of us on this unforgettable Easter night.

After a shared Monday lunch – all six of us still naked – we all paired up with our regular partners again, for round three, each couple in separate bedrooms again.

The six of us met up about four hours later in the living room, all of us still naked. Tina, Mom, and I had sperm just totally pouring out of our pussies onto our thighs and dripping down onto the carpet.  All three of us were grinning from ear to ear.

Dad and Ted and Rod each had big, hard cocks that were polished to a bright shine by their women’s pussy juices. Each big gorgeous cock was slowly throbbing through mid-air.

”Happy Easter, indeed!” Tina, Mom, and I cooed, as our hot and very loving and freshly fucked men hugged us and throbbed against us.

 “Do this again for Thanksgiving?” I asked.

“I think you, me, and Tina all have so much to be thankful for!” Mom grinned.

“So do we,” Ted, Rod, and Dad all agreed, as they each hugged and kissed us, their cocks against the bellies of their women.

Published 
Written by RedOnBlack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments