Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guests, part 2 (Chapter 10)

"More guests, more sexual pleasure"

5
4 Comments 4
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

We continued with the idea of Monday through Thursday I would fuck the girls and Friday 5 PM the girls would  tie me down, ankles/wrists,  put the gag on my mouth and blindfold my eyes. Once again I was at their mercy. Although their mercy was my sexual pleasure.

This Friday, as it was with so many other Fridays, the girls put a vibrating butt plug and I would go into this sexual pleasure that would have me thinking of sexual heaven. I do not know how long they were out but I fell them coming back by their conversation. They removed the plug and the ravishing of my pussy started. I must have had about 5 or 6 penetrations. Then Gabby said, Ok whore we are going to remove the gag, we want to introduce you to a new way of having sex. While Nancy was pounding my pussy, Gabby removed my gag. And pretty soon I felt a cock opening my lips. A cock was being pushed into my mouth and that is definitely a dimension in my sex that I did not expect.

However, the initial push did not hurt much, I was able to accept Gabby' cock in my mouth and I felt a certain pleasure by that. Then Gabby said, I am going to fuck your mouth so hold on here I come. What she did is pull/push in fast movements. I was trying to hold on to Gabby' s cock and that made it more pleasurable. Yes, I now had two fuckable holes. I never though it would be this good. I was actually happy and enjoying my new experience.

Gabby said, Ok whore, I am going to try and push it pass your gag reflex. You may think you will vomit but fear none, you will not vomit. Open wide bitch, open wide. I am beginning to push now. Move your head sideways if you feel you can not take it today and we will stop and let your throat rest a bit. So I felt Gabby' s cock moving slowly into my mouth and my throat. I was taking it OK. Gabby continued and pretty soon she said, Ok it is all in. All 10 inches inside your mouth. We are doing OK. I will pull out, with that I felt my mouth emptying. But now real quick kind she pushed the cock fast back into my mouth and I felt it in my insides. I heard Nancy with the comments that some people can take it that quick and others can not. So I was of the group that could take a fucking in the mouth this fast.

Gabby said, Ok we now have our whore receiving our cocks on a DP situation. And Nancy you said it could not be done. Gabby was right, I was now double penetrated and it was simply great. I could just picture myself being fucked by two gorgeous women whom I love so dearly. Oh god this is good. I would try to grab the cock in my mouth so that I could become more participatory and not just receiver. I wanted to enjoy this new sex the same way I have been having with the penetrations on my hole. Now I have two holes to satisfy. Oh yes, sexual paradise.

The girls let me alone for a few minutes for me to rest some. Then I felt them again coming back and penetrating my pussy. Oh, this was good. I asked, what is happening with my mouth, at which time I felt a cock opening my lips. And burying that cock all the way in. I thought it would get to my stomach. But two cocks on my two holes was simply fantastic. I was feeling great and I was feeling all kinds of sexual pleasure. My pussy got empty, but my mouth was very much full. One of the girls was doing a great job at fucking my mouth. She had an incredible rhythm and my pussy got invaded again. Whoever was at my mouth was doing a great job at taking it slow being my first time and not forcing anything so that I would not be hurt. But a fucking in my mouth I was getting. Now, I am no dummy. I knew some other girl from the Lez Bar was doing my mouth now.

I was really enjoying this new sex. I was happy with my two lovers. And I kept the knowledge that I knew we had guest tonight to myself. I'll let them have fun with the secret. I hope they were happy with me. Ok bitch, having fun?? You are behaving like a very satisfying little whore. You like being our whore?? I was able to admit with my head that yes I was happy. I could just see myself between two gorgeous women with cocks coming out of my two holes. I am going to have to set up our movie camera to capture that so that I can see how I look. I want to see the pleasure I am having. I want to see the expressions of sexual satisfaction I have on my face. Oh we had a great night. The girls pulled out their cocks, I got the gag back on and my pussy was penetrated by the vibrating butt plug. Gabby said that she and Nancy were going to have their time with each other. Tomorrow was going to be another day of the same pleasure. I could not wait for the night  to pass so that my sex could start again.   

Next morning they came to wake me up and they began to untie me. I asked, what is the matter. Nothing we want to take you for breakfast and then we will return to continue what we started last night. The trip over the breakfast place was quick and we went in to have breakfast. At the breakfast they asked me, do you have any idea how many girls were fucking you last night?? I said, no, don't tell me you brought guests again. We surely did. As a matter of fact the first cock to go through your mouth was from a guest. At the bar when we were talking about you and how much we had done so far she said, what about the mouth?? She said that she wanted to do it.

SofyaReyes1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofyaReyes1

And we agreed. She did quite a good job with your mouth.

Coming out of the breakfast place the girls began to tie me and to leave my ass up in the air for easy access. They gagged me and blind folded me. Then Gabby said, Ok whore now stay quiet and no peep from you. We are going to get out of here to return home but you stay quiet. I thought to myself, what can I say, I have a gag on my mouth. . . . . So, we made it back home, or that is what I thought.

The girls, Gabby and Nancy, got me down from the car, and with the leash guided me to the house. Yes, I now had a collar and the girls were pulling me by the leash attached to the collar. I was on my way to adding more sexual realities to my mild BDSM. It was getting more than just mild. I was pretty much in chains and with a pretty heavy collar. The collar connected to the leash was my control. I really did not know why they wanted to control me. I Have always been pretty submissive. I guess is a thing with our expanding more into BDSM. Regarding this house, the problem was that I did not recognize the house. I was blindfolded and gagged. I had my ankles and wrists somehow tied by a "system" of chains and I felt moving one would  ease the move on my opposite extremity. I was totally a slave!!. So they got me into this house.

We began walking in this house and I could hear people talking. Much to my surprise, or no surprise at all, was that the conversations were coming from women. Remember, I am tied, gagged and blindfolded. We get somewhere that the girls begin guiding me. They begin to undress me. The chains get on the way of disrobing me and they are let loose so that a full undress can be achieved. I feel now that I am naked. All the women speaking kind of lower their "banter" and one of them makes a comment, nice slave girls. Then Nancy grabs me and guides me to lay face down on this "thing". My arms are pulled down over this thing and are wrist tied to the post, or leg, of this thing. I am laying on this thing face down and my legs do reach the floor and they are equally tied to the posts. Now I am immobile and tied. My ass in the air for easy penetration. That part is nice. I will get fucked. 

Then Gabby comes and lube my pussy and begins offering my services to a high bidder. Damn, the girls are selling my pussy. They are prostituting me. Total domination and embarrassment on my part. But there is nothing I can do. I am tied and at the mercy of my two mistresses. The total BDSM cycle is complete. I am a sexual whore and my mistresses will sell me out to make money. What a humiliation !!   

Pretty soon the sex started. A woman comes in an penetrates my ass. She begins to fuck me well.  Another woman comes in the front, my gag is now removed and I am penetrated in the mouth. Real good. I am the object of pleasure of this group of Lesbians. Entirely my doing. So think now Ray, what are you going to say?? I continued listening to the banter of women's conversations and to the fact that there were other slaves in the house that would take my place eventually. My performance appeared to satisfy the audience since I was hearing all they were saying. Look at the little bitch how she takes that cock in her ass. And look how much pleasure she shows from the cock on her mouth. Gabby what a great slave. Oh yes you girls need to bring this boy again and again.  

Now, I know I have said that the picture of myself strapped on to a "thing" (later on I was told that it was called a pummel horse) and being the center of a fuck fest should be a real sexual site. Two dildos moving in/out from my body has to be a fantastic sight. I imagine looking at my film and see me double penetrated. 

Now, I don't know how long I was there or how many cocks I had in my pussy or my mouth. Gabby would tell me. She likes to keep records. I was led off from the pummel horse and taken to a bedroom where Gabby and Nancy began releasing and attempting to clean me a bit. They were very kind at that time and then I knew that this was not going to be the only time of my performance in this house. They also said that there were other houses we had been "invited". Then once cleaned, I was dressed  and led out of that room and into the car. Our part of the show was over. We were going home. 

Although this show was a surprise, I knew that sometimes with sexual slaves the mistresses take them out for public performance. In that environment I don't see a big objection. I will not be the only one. Yeah, I would be amenable to that type of show. Now I am becoming an exhibitionist. Which, deep inside my brain I Have been looking forward to get to that. So the girls said, well whore we had an opportunity today to parade you in an environment that you will like. Sure enough, they put on me some more chains and ties and slave type paraphernalia and I was the slave bitch of Gabby and Nancy. 

We arrived home and I am taken to the bedroom where Gabby and Nancy tie me in the environment I recognize. My bedroom. I am told to rest. They will leave me alone for they are going out. They say they need to purchase some stuff. I am left in my accustomed position in my house and I doze off . . . . . .    

 

Published 
Written by Vacheron58
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments