Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guests (Chapter 9)

"When my two lovers bring guests"

6
4 Comments 4
18.5k Views 18.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I have not been here for a while and I needed to bring my readers up to date. The continuing saga of my anal sex happenings. I don't want to confuse my readers by the use of the word saga. It is not bad from my point of view. It is actually very, very pleasurable. Sexually pleasurable.

My wife Gabby, and our lover Nancy, have been having quite a ball with my ass. I really love it and have multiple orgasms when Gabby and Nancy use my ass for their pleasure. We continue to discuss the concept of bringing a male partner and I continue to deny that issue. No offense to our friendly gays on this Lush Forum site. I continue to say that yes, I do love anal sex but given to me by my two lover's (Gabby and Nancy) cocks/strapon dildoes.

I have become somewhat addicted to this anal sex practice. Actually someone could argument that I have a psychological disease. I have anal sex every minute possible of my life on the week ends. I dream with anal sex. I want anal sex from the minute I walk into the house until, out of exhaustion, I fall sleep or the girls are too tired. At work I find myself distracted thinking of anal sex. I live for anal sex. I can take the girls now for multiple penetrations. Once one girl  finishes the other takes the place on my ass and so forth. One night Gabby counted 22 times. I continue to enjoy more not knowing what is really happening so the blind fold and the gag are great additions in my BDSM. I have developed this feeling of vulnerability, indefensible to the works of my two lovers and that makes my sex more, much more pleasurable. Something in the brain tells me that the surprise of what happens adds pleasure to the sex. Yes, I feel that way.

We have discussed of me retiring from work. Both Gabby and Nancy are now contributors to our house expenses. The house is already paid and the expenses are what we three use every day. Both nurses, Gabby and Nancy, make enough money to cover those expenses and more. The question was asked immediately by my Gabby, are you becoming addicted to this anal sex??. Are you losing control on this and may you go nuts on us??   To the first question I said that yes, I feel becoming addicted to this anal sex. But to the second I said that I did not feel for example to be compared to drug addiction. We bring this conversation up from time to time. I, just a couple of days ago, told the girls that yes I wanted to retire. We talked a bit more and we all agreed.

I will get some retirement benefits so I am not being a totally dependent member of the group.

Our routine was not changing much anyway. The week ends was for my anal sex. In mid week days I was now fucking both girls. It started that I was not going to fuck Nancy. But both Gabby and Nancy did agree that they wanted me to fuck them in week days. Great!!!! Hey, I still love to fuck a good pussy. Also there is always one of the girls that wants DP and the other is willing to do it. So the sex is really great.

One particular week end I was in my position, strapped down, gagged and blindfolded, without being able to move, when the girls started pounding my ass. I was in sexual heaven as usually and was getting both girls working their cocks in and out. Both, Gabby and Nancy, were encouraging each other to fuck me hard. They were being this night very very aggressive with their words to me. Lately they have been adding some demeaning comments to me and I have been feeling that I can take their language. The word "bitch" comes up often. The words "you are our sex slave" and "we will do all we want with you and your hole" also have been said. The word "whore" is interchangeable with bitch. They have eliminated the word "boypussy". Now they refer to my hole as just "pussy". That is where Whore is used in conjunction with pussy and what people do to whores they will do to me. They will "take my pussy any way, any how and every time they so desire". I have been feeling that the BDSM is going into a next level. I have not been too concerned. As a matter of fact, secretely between you all and myself, I am really enjoying it.

EmilyTucker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyTucker

I remember early in our marriage, Gabby and I, that I wanted Gabby to be "wordy" when having sex.  I wanted to hear her become my sexual bitch. It took me sometime but she finally began saying them about her. I guess it was my time now to receive those words. "you stupid sex slave we will continue pounding your pussy until we want and you will not even dream of complaining". When I was getting fucked on the week ends the girls began talking of dressing me up as their slave servant. While I was gagged I could not reply. But that part was concerning me a bit. I think that I bit more than I could chew when I retired. The comment was that I was not going to sit idle at the house while they worked to bring "the bacon". I was understanding what they were saying and I have always been a man in the house that helped Gabby. So I could understand what the girls wanted me to do. That was not yet agreed but I could see that I would agree.

But I digress. This week end, that the girls became very "wordy" and aggressive, was super sexually  great. I had many orgasms. I really lose count pretty soon. Gabby always counts to give me a final tally. This week end Gabby told me that I had about 19 fucks. I said, wow almost matched the 22 from before. Then Nancy says, but Gabby tell him how we got to 19. Oh yes, this week end we brought a guest!! What???? Oh don't complain bitch, you enjoyed every minute of it. You were the perfect whore and that is the way we want you. Wait, wait just a minute. They both yelled :What?? Bitch!!!! I thought for a minute and realized that I realy did not know we had a guest until they told me. I also became hard again by the idea of not knowing what really was happening. The sex was great so, No, I really could not complaint.

I imagine that this will happen more frequently from now on. I asked how did this guest came about?? They said that the guest was actually another nurse from another floor who is also Lesbian and that goes to the same club that Gabby and Nancy go on Friday and/or  Saturday nights. Gabby and Nancy heard the girl that she had heard of a couple that was looking for a third partner, not us since we already were three, and who was it. According to Gabby and Nancy they did not initially said anything but waited to see when the girl was leaving and approached her in the parking lot. Her name is Helen and she was interested in trying to have an idea what to expect from the other couple. They asked her if she had a strapon dildo with her to which she, Helen, said, "I am always loaded for action". They laughed. OK come with us but tonight keep quiet. We don't want our slave to know you are there. You can fuck him all you want. He is tied and available to you gagged and blindfolded.

So that is the way we got a guest . . . . that first time.    

The other part that was left hanging out there that we did not talk about was my duties as servant while on retirement. They said that it was a really fresh idea and they wanted to give some more thinking. Wait until next week end that we will have you to our mercy.  So don't worry bitch. What we decide will be what you will do, you whore. Whores do not have say so on our thinking. So STFU and we don't want any peep from you. And that is how we left it.

There is another point I just realized I have not covered. Gabby was getting more into this lesbian community. She and Nancy continued to visit their bar once or twice on the week ends. And from time to time all we did was once or twice fucks on my hole. They would retire together and they would continue in their room. The same way I was becoming more of a sex slave to them, Gabby was becoming more in love with Nancy. But our marriage appeared not to be crumbling. I feel that our marriage is going to be a marriage of three with one "butler". ME. With that butler concept I was thinking of some butler attire I could wear. I needed to go shopping . . . . . .  

     

 

 

Published 
Written by Vacheron58
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments