Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good times with my boyfriend and his sister

9
4 Comments 4
21.0k Views 21.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I heard my phone ring and ran to answer it, hoping I would get to it quick enough. “Hello” I said, waiting for an answer. “It’s me”, he said, sounding rather odd. “Oh hey” I said “How are you?” “I’m not sure” he replied, “I was talking to my sister and she said that the two of you did some stuff together”. “Oh yes” I said, feeling rather angry at his sister. “So when did your sister say this?” “This morning over breakfast” he said, still sounding odd. “Over breakfast” I said, “You mean she just randomly said it while you were having breakfast?” “Yeah, pretty much” he said, “So is it true?” he asked, sounding so weird that I couldn’t even detect any emotion from his voice. “Well…ah…It…it’s um…yes, it’s true” I said, nervously drumming my hands on the bench. “I’m sorry” I said, “I really am sorry, I hope your not upset or anything”. “I’m not really that pissed off about it” he said, not sounding very convincing. “Are you sure?” I asked, feeling rather sorry for him. “Yeah, yeah, whatever” he said, breathing heavily on the other end of the phone, “So how was it?” he asked. I didn’t say anything for a few seconds, as I didn’t know whether he was being serious or not. “What do you mean how was it?” I said, “Why do you even want to know?” “I’m just curious” he said, “It kind of turns me on, knowing that you both did stuff together”. “Oh yes?” I said, still wondering on whether he was joking. “Why does it turn you on?” I asked, hoping he would have a reasonable answer. “I don’t know, it just does” he said, “Do you think I could watch it sometime?” my mouth dropped open and I felt my stomach churn. “You actually want to watch us, you know, doing stuff?” I asked again, making sure I’d heard him correctly. “Well, why not?” he said, laughing. “Are you sure?” I asked, feeling rather nervous and unsure about the whole thing. “Yeah”, he said, “When can I see it?” “When do you want to see it?” I replied, hoping it would make him forgive me for anything if I let him see it. “Tonight”, he said, sounding dead serious. “Okay…” I said, not knowing what to say next. “Can I talk to your sister about it though, I mean, I don’t know if she’d be okay with it or…” “She will be”, he said, “I know she will be”. “How do you know that?” I asked, “Has she said she’d be okay with it?” “Yep”, he replied. “So she said that over breakfast too?” I asked, seriously thinking the whole thing might be a joke. “Sure”, he said, “So you’ll come over tonight, ready for everything?” “Um…yeah…I guess” I said. “See you tonight then”, he said, sounding rather jolly. “Okay, bye” I said, hanging up the phone. I immediately called up his sister, just to make sure she was okay with it. “Hello”, she said, sounding very happy indeed. “Hey”, I said, “I just talked with your brother and he said he knows about everything and wants to watch us”.

MistyJo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyJo

“Oh yeah, I know” she said, laughing. “So are we doing it?” I asked, wondering on what she’d say. “Yeah, for sure” she said, “Come around in a few hours, okay?” “Alright…” I said, “See you then”. The hours seemed to go by slowly as I waited for night to come, I was nervous about the whole thing but had decided to go through with it. I made myself ready to go and went out the door, thinking so much that I almost felt dizzy. I rang the doorbell and his sister answered the door, grinning and then pulling me in the door. “Where is he?” I asked, hoping he would be there. “In the bedroom”, she said, giggling and grabbing onto my arm to pull me to the bedroom. “Hi”, he said, as I entered the room. “Ah, Hi”, I said, feeling my nerves kick in. His sister closed the door and started undressing. I didn’t do anything at first; I just stood there nervously looking at the floor, too freaked out to even say anything. “Come on babe”, he said, “Take some clothes off”. “Okay…” I said, slowly taking my jeans off. He sat on the end of the bed, watching the both of us intensely. His sister only had underwear on now, and was jumping up and down like an idiot, seeming like she was drunk or something. “Well”, he said, still staring at me, “Keep going”. I lifted my top off and felt a chill as the fabric lifted away from me, leaving my arms bear. His sister was now naked and watching me, waiting for me to soon be naked too. I slowly unhooked my bra and let it fall to the ground, exposing my naked breasts to the both of them. The swelling bulge in his groin almost left nothing to the imagination as he watched me. I put my hands on the top of my panties and pulled them down to my feet, stepping out of them and pushing them away. His sister moved toward me and suddenly kissed me, rubbing her hands all over my naked body and pressing herself into me. I couldn’t stop thinking about him being there for the first few minutes, until I got into sync with the whole thing and kissed and touched her back, slowly forgetting he was there. As we were kissing, I suddenly felt his hands on me, and the deep, pleasant sound of his voice speaking to me. I turned to look at him and he smiled, moving his hands to my breasts and leaning down to suck my nipples. I grabbed onto him and pulled his shirt off, exposing his bare chest to his sister and me and running my hands over it. He kissed me and then pulled his pants down, letting us see his erect penis. “Ooh nice” his sister said, reaching down and touching it. He moaned and then put his fingers in me, making me put my head back in ecstasy. His sister suddenly went onto the ground and started sucking on his penis, turning him on more and more. I kissed him and his sister then moved her face up to his and kissed him too, clearly showing him how much she wanted him. He then instructed his sister and me to get on the bed and lick each other all over. We did as he said and then looked back at him, waiting for him to say something else. He jumped onto the bed too and jammed his penis into his sister’s mouth again, watching her happily suck on it. After that he put himself into me and ejaculated, sweating and panting. I sat up and looked at him, then held onto him, eventually feeling his sister hug the both of us.

Published 
Written by sunshine22345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments