Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls Shopping Party Has Unplanned Pleasure

"A shopping party at our house turns out much more fun than expected"

9
0 Comments 0
16.3k Views 16.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words
We are around the house Saturday morning just doing normal stuff and the phone rings and I go and answer it. I hear you talking for a while and then come back in. You smile like you do when you want to ask for something and give me the big green eyes and say "Honey, can I ask a big favor of you?"

I look a little nervous when I reply, "What is it?"

You playfully say "Remember I was supposed to go over to Jill's tonight for one of those girl's parties," and I nod. "Well, she had a pipe leak in the kitchen everything is a mess."

I look and say "She needs help cleaning it up or getting it fixed?"

"No, nothing like that, she already has a plumber scheduled but had to turn the water off and she can't host the party," you say. "And she had like 30 women from a good ways away and still wants to have the party and I kinda offered she could host it here."

You see me look a little surprised, "You offered without asking?"

You bat your eyes a little and smile and say "Well, I could call her back and tell her no, but it will be fun, the house is virtually ready, won't take much effort. And I feel bad, it's a good way for her to make money and catch up with friends. And I'll do the work getting ready, you just need to hide out upstairs or go out for the evening."

"Well, okay," I concede, "Doesn't sound too bad. Will you guys take care of the mess so I don't have too when it's over?"

You squeeze my arm and say "Of course, it will be fine and fun" and we go about the day. About 90 minutes before the party, we're picking up and your phone rings and you answer. "Well, let me ask him," and you look at me and say "If Jill texts you a short list, do you mind picking up some wine and drinks, she's running late." You see me look a little annoyed and say "She said pretty please." I just nod and then you say "He said sure, just text it to him but he did ask if you'd wear those boots you wore to the holiday party last year, he couldn't stop talking about them," as you look and wink at me. You know I always though Jill was your hottest friend and flirt with her time to time but never did anything other than innocent flirting.

A few minutes later and I get the text and head out. When I pick it up, it's a lot more than I was expecting, but it I get it and come back. When I come in, Jill is there with you and there are all kinds of boxes and bags as you get the room ready. She sees me and says "God, thanks so much, you're a lifesaver."

I come over and give you a kiss and tell you I'm meeting Paul at the bar for a beer and to watch the game. You smile and whisper, "She did wear the boots for you, be sure to complement her."

As I'm leaving I add, "Have a good party and by the way, your look great." She smiles and looks down at her boots and sees me blush.

I'm out a few hours and watched the game and come back home. I'm surprised at the entire street is packed with cars and I come in and the party is going on strong. I figured you'd be done by now, but the loud voices are pouring out the door as I come in. I walk in and a bunch of girls say "Hey there."

"Ooops, I sorry, I didn't mean to interupt, I'll head upstairs," I say and then see the party is a sex toy party as several of the women have dildos and vibrators and the like. I look at you and joking laugh "Wow, you didn't tell me you were gonna have an orgy here tonight with all of the toys, I might have stayed." As I'm heading upstairs, I yell back loud enough for everyone to hear and say "Honey, you can triple what you normally spend at these kind of parties" and head upstairs laughing to myself.

It's another hour and a half of women downstairs, drinking, laughing and acting raunchy. As the party starts to wind down, I come down as they leave. I give you a hug and say "So what did you get?"

You smile and say "Well, you said I could triple it, I may have went over, but Jill offered to give me the hostess discount, so it shouldn't be too bad." I can tell you're pretty drunk when you say it and I'm thinking tonight will be a blast when Jill leaves.

Jill comes up and gives me a big hug and kiss on the cheek and says "Thanks again for hosting here, I think I made at least $800 and I get to get some free stuff too." You see me blush as she's drunk and hugs longer than normal. Then she says, "Grab a glass of wine, we need to clean up." As we pick up, she says, "I have to ask you a question," and pauses for a second. I look back and she says "A little birdie told me that you actually had a threesome with two other women before you met her, is that true?"

I turn a million shades of red as I look at you and you blush a little, realizing you probably shouldn't have said anything. Jill pats my back and say "It's okay, I just want to know why you never asked the two of us?" and my mind starts spinning with a million fantasies.

I try to temper the situation and respond, "I don't think I could handle two women as hot as you, I might explode." You both giggle taking it as a complement and love the play on words.

As I think I'm out of the woods, Jill adds "Well, I must say you've made a lot of the other women here so jealous," and I look at her puzzled. She smiles wickedly and says "Well, we heard stories about how much you love to give oral and how good you're at it." I turn so red as I look at you and you blush more and mouth "Sorry."

I readjust and try to hide my growing erection as the though crosses my mind and Jill says "I haven't had good oral in a long time and I asked if I could borrow you for a while." I turn a million shades of red and she finishes, "Do you know how your lovely lady responded?"

I look at you a second and you turn your head and Jill says "You can borrow him, if I can borrow you and I can go down on your pussy." I look at you and you smile and Jill says "How bout it, deal?"

I think you guys are drunk and are just fucking with my head and I say "Of course, but only if I get to watch you two too." I figure that will end the topic.

But as soon as I say it, you laugh so hard, "See Jill, I told you that would be his answer," and she laughs with you. "Well, it's a good thing we agreed to it before hand."

I look at you shocked as you take my hand and take me up to the bedroom. Before I know it, you undo my pants and pull down my boxers and say "Oh my, you're so hard and you're leaking precome."

As you drop to your knees, I ask, "Are you serious, is this a set up or something?"

You're on your knees and look up and say "No, I promise it's not a set up. You know I've always want to go down on a woman and Jill is so hot. And I know you wouldn't mind it either," as you smile. "But you don't get to fuck her, just eat her like crazy and make her jealous." As you take me into your mouth and start pumping and grinding my cock. Usually there is more foreplay with it, but this time, you do it with a purpose and feel me tense up and I come hard in your mouth. You stand up and smile and add "I just didn't want you go in there with a loaded gun and with Jill. You get to love eating her but this cock is all mine."

You walk out of the room and say "Okay Jill come on up." She comes up the stairs and into the room and you say "I guess guests get to go first." I get a little nervous, still unsure as Jill undoes her skirt and it drops to the floor.

RebekaRusso
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebekaRusso

I see her standing before me in a pair of red panties and you see me I'm so flustered. She starts to take off her boots and you say "Don't take them off, I think he'd like you to keep them on, wouldn't you?" I moan and can't even answer. She starts to go to the bed and you say, "Try the chair, he likes that a lot."

I look at you and am still nervous it's a set up or something and you smile and nod. I drop to my knees and pull off her panties and you see my eyes light up as she is bare and her panties are already wet. I sit her in the chair and start to kiss up your thighs and then put one leg over the arm of the chair and go in and start licking her pussy. She gets wetter immediately and pushes forward, giving me more access. Then I take the other leg and put it over the other arm of the chair and start working on her clit and pussy.

From behind me, I hear "Watch him Jill, it turns him on to be watched doing it." I look up when she looks down and I start tonguing her pussy more and faster and she gets over the edge and climaxes hard. I lick her pussy, trying to get the wetness and she starts to get up but I don't move. She looks down and says "Thanks, that was great," but I keep going. I dive in harder and use more force this time. I take her legs off the arm of the chair and put them over my shoulders. Then I move them more, trying to get her to lock her ankles over my head. When she does it, I moan loadly and lick her more, letting her know how much I like it. Then I work on her clit as her heels dig into my back a little and I take care of her again for her second orgasm.

She undoes her legs and says "God, that's enough, I need a break." She looks down and says "Oh god, I haven't come twice from oral in such a long time, thanks for sharing." She sits there and tries to catch her breath. You tell me to go downstairs and get some wine for us and bring up the red bag on the table. I go get the wine and bag and come up.

Jill smiles and says "God, I'm still shaking," as we sit and finish a glass of wine. You take her hand and say "My turn" and lead her to the bed and lay her flat. You go on your stomach between her legs and start to lick and kiss her pussy. I sit there watching as Jill moans. She barely gets out "Holy shit, this is so hot. You guys are so different but so good." You continue working on her, going slower and softer but she's loving it so much. I hear you moan as you do it, can tell how turned on your are.

As you do it, your get up on your knees and your ass is in the air as you work on her. I watch Jill's face and tell she's about to come and she finishes on your face. You gently lick her after she does but then you feel me come behind you and push your head back in as I say "You always want multiple orgasms from me, you do the same for her" as I hold your head to her pussy. It's not a lot of force, but enough to let you know that you have to keep doing it. Her hands replace mine and then you feel me pull down your pants and pants to your knees as you're on all fours. I gently lick your pussy from behind, teasing you a little bit as Jill's pace picks up. Then I come up and enter you from behinid. Your pussy is soaked and you can hear the sounds of my cock slapping in and out. You are distracted a little bit but then go back and finish Jill off. She comes hard and collapses and when she does, she knocks you off balance and you fall to the bed.

I come out of you as you look at me and say "God I wasn't expecting that" as you see me there with a raging erection. Jill is on the bed, spent and say "Holy shit, that was incredible, I'm still throbing. After she catches her breath she rolls over and puts her hand on your pussy and moans that's it's soaked. She looks up and say "I know it wasn't part of the deal but I want to return the favor on you." You smile and say of course and look at me and I am like a kid in a candy store.

You scoot up and spread your legs as I'm sitting next to you as Jill goes down and starts to lick and worship your pussy. She moans "God, you're so wet, it's so sexy," as she continues to lick you. She isn't as experienced as me but you enjoy the new touch on your pussy and you tell her to get on her knees, it gives more pressure on the fun parts. She does it and you look at me and point to the mirror and say "God, look how hot her ass looks as she does this." You know I'm so turned on as you reach in the bag and say "I know you can't fuck her, but you can use this on her," as you hand me a dildo. I look a little surprised and you say "Go ahead."

I go down behind her and place it on her lips and start to push it in. She stops for a second and looks up and you put her head down to your pussy and say "Don't worry, it's just a toy, now keep going." You look at me and mouth "Keep going" as I start to fuck her pussy from behind with the dildo. It's a unique perspective as I can she her pussy opening up and taking it. The wetness is dripping off it as she continues on your pussy. You can tell she's distracted and tell me to stop and say "Jill, focus on my pussy now." You moan as she does and you start to get ready and you tighten up as you climax and then say "Fuck her pussy with the dildo, and do it good."

I start to fuck her pussy harder and faster. She tries to focus on your pussy but can't and then I lick her pussy as I fuck it with the dildo and she collapses on the bed, between your thighs. She rolls over and tries to catch her breath and I come up to the other side of the bed. You look at me and say "I know it was so hard for you not to fuck her in a position like that, so hot and sexy, but I promised you wouldn't" but then you reach down and start to kiss and suck my cock.

You lick the tip and then look up and say "How bout this, since you didn't get to fuck her pussy, why don't your fuck my mouth like you wanted to pound her." I moan as you say that and I hold your head and start to go in and out of your mouth. Your mouth feels incredible as I go in and out slowly and you pull back and say "Is that how you really wanted to fuck her?" and I take your head and start to really fuck your mouth. You can barely breathe as your saliva drips all over my cock and down your chin. I go harder and faster as you feel me start to tense up, you get ready and accept my orgasm. It's much more than normal, you're shocked it's so much after blowing me a few hours ago.

I release and say "Thanks so much" and you smile and thank me back. Then I realize Jill was there and saw all of that. Jill gets up and starts to get dressed and comes back and gives you a hug and kiss and then me the same and says "Thanks so much, that was incredible. My pussy is still throbbing and is dripping wet."

You smile and say "I think we all had a good time" as you look at me. You add "So, Jill I have two questions before you go. First, do you think the other girls have a reason to be jealous?" She just smiles and says "Umm, yes, too bad I can't tell them."

Then you say "So what do you think he's gonna think about the next time he sees you wearing those boots?" as you look at me and tease my cock. Jill laughs and says "Well, I'm not sure about him, but I know what I will be thinking of."

Published 
Written by gemstory
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors