Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girl's Night Out

"She meets a hot new friend to show her boyfriend a wild night."

16
2 Comments 2
23.1k Views 23.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

My boyfriend Mark really loved to talk about fucking two women while we have sex. I loved it too. We talked about it a lot because it turned us on so much. He told me what he'd do to us. How he'd fuck her tits while I licked her pussy. I told him how I'd watch him fuck her as I fingered myself. Or how I wanted him to fuck my ass while she licked and fingered my pussy. We fantasized about every possible scenario. I didn't know if it just turned him on to talk about it, or if he wanted to actually try it.

One Saturday night I decided to find out.

I wore a very short dress, which showed my long legs and a tight little ass. It was low cut, and I didn't wear a bra. My tits are small, but pert, and my nipples slightly showed through the weave. My tiny panties showed whenever I bent over. I looked pretty hot, and he was very aroused. He wore tight jeans and a tee shirt, his big cock and hot body noticeable. He looked very fuckable.

We went to a crowded bar downtown. As we drove, I slid my hand up his thigh and up his hardening cock, telling him I had a surprise for him tonight.

She was at the bar. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes, and wore a short, sexy black skirt and black thigh highs that peeked out just underneath it. A loose, white blouse showed off her big tits, and a hot little strapless push-up bra barely contained them. She was just radiating sex. She disdainfully turned down every guy that hit on her.

Her name was Liz. I started talking to her, and she looked interested right away. Her eyes kept drifting to my tits, which made me hot, and my nipples got noticeably hard. She noticed and gave me a sexy smile.

I invited my boyfriend over, and we all made small talk. After awhile I asked, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"You can ask me anything," she purred.

"Is your pussy shaved?"

She just smiled, but my boyfriend's mouth dropped open.

"Why do you want to know?"

"I'm just curious."

"I bet you are," she cooed, reaching out to touch my arm. "Yes it is."

Quietly, putting my hand over hers, I said, "Mine's shaved too."

She interlaced her fingers with mine as she leaned in to me and whispered in my ear, "I love having a shaved pussy. Shaved pussies are so hot." She squeezed my hand.

In a slightly louder whisper, just loud enough so Mark could hear, I said, "I know. I love shaving my pussy. The vibration of the razor against my clit gets me so hot. And Mark heats up the shaving cream and slides it all over my pussy. He licks and fingers my pussy while we shave it together. We always end up sucking and fucking in the bathroom. Then get into bed and fuck all night long."

Mark's cock was noticeably hard. "I love to shave her pussy," he said. "I love to lick her pussy right after we shave it."

She ignored him. She whispered, "I love to shave in the shower, and finger my pussy afterward. It gets so slippery with all the soap and hot water."

We were very close to each other now, our lips inches away from each other. I wanted to kiss her so badly. Mark looked on, clearly aroused. I leaned into her ear and purred, "I really wanna lick your pussy." I licked her ear gently while I reached back and grazed my fingers along Mark's hard cock.

"Really?" she said, leaning closer, staring at my eyes and lips, looking ready to give me a long wet kiss.

I let go of her hand and slid it down to her hip, pulling her closer. I reached back to cup her ass cheek gently while I said, "And I want to watch my boyfriend fuck you." I squeezed her ass.

"Is that something you'd like to do?" I whispered in her ear. "Can I lick your pussy, baby? Can my boyfriend fuck you?" I tongued her ear.

She smiled at my boyfriend, grabbed my hand and led me through the crowd to the girls' bathroom. She pulled me in, pushed me against the wall and said, "I'll fuck your boyfriend. But I really want you. I wanna watch you cum, baby. I wanna make you cum."

She started kissing me. Then she pulled me into a stall. "Take this," she said, and handed me a hit of X.

I swallowed mine, she swallowed hers, and suddenly I was against the wall of the stall while she kissed me furiously and fondled my tits and hard nipples. I carressed her big tits through her blouse and bra. I had never been with a woman before, and it was making me very hot.

She said, "My pussy is so wet right now." She slid her fingers under her dress, into her wet pussy, then took them out and put her fingers in my mouth. I licked off the pussy juice.

"Let me taste your pussy," I whispered, and was about to drop to my knees.

"Soon," she said. "Wait five minutes, then come get me and your boyfriend at the bar."

She kissed me one last time, sliding her tongue deep in my mouth, and left. I said I'd be right behind her, and when I was alone I sat on the toilet and slipped my hand down under my panties. I was so horny, and my pussy was so wet, I just had to. I replayed how sexy she was when she put her wet fingers in my mouth as I slid my own fingers deep into my pussy.

As I returned to the bar, the X was coming on. In the crowd at the bar I saw her talking to my boyfriend. He stared openly at her tits (he loved big tits) as she not so secretly brushed her fingers against his cock through his pants. I knew he was fantasizing about fucking her big tits. You'd think I'd be jealous, but it only made me more horny. She began to kiss him. I just walked between them and began kissing her, as my boyfriend tongued my ear, and I took over brushing my hand against his cock. He was clearly on X too.

In the taxi home, she made out with my boyfriend, still rubbing his cock through his pants. I slid my hand under her skirt and worked my way toward her pussy, expecting to meet the resistance of panties, but she wasn't wearing any, so I instead stuck two fingers directly into her incredibly wet and hot pussy. It was so unexpected, and made me so fucking hot for her. She gasped and thrust her hips forward so my fingers were all the way inside her. She turned and began to kiss me as she thrust her pussy against my fingers. She continued to stroke Mark's cock through his pants.

MysticSiren
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MysticSiren

We got to her place, sat on the couch and smoked a joint. She started kissing me deeply, reaching deep inside my mouth with her tongue, then pulling back to slowly slide her tongue across my tongue and lips, licking them sensuously. She slid to the carpet in front of my boyfriend's cock. I began making out with him as she took out his cock and began to suck it. He slid his hand under my dress.

She slowly licked her way up the length of his cock, more for me than for him, making eye contact with me the whole time. She started licking circles around the head, then licking the sensitive underside of it and my boyfriend groaned deeply as began to finger my now incredibly wet pussy.

She said, "Come down and join me. I wanna watch you suck your boyfriend's cock."

She took his cock deep in her mouth one more time, then handed it to me. I began to suck the head of my boyfriend's cock as she sucked on his hairless balls and jerked off the shaft. We both began licking the shaft until our lips met, and we had a long hot wet kiss, his hard cock against our lips. We began kissing and licking and sucking his cock, his balls, and each other's lips and tongues. We took turns taking the head of it in our mouths.

I moved behind her and opened her blouse and pushed her hot little bra down and started squeezing her firm tits, running my fingers across her nipples. She sucked his cock, first teasing the head with her tongue and lips, then taking him very deep in her throat. I loved watching her suck cock. My boyfriend's eyes were dazed with lust, watching me play with her tits while she sucked. I knew he'd cum soon, and with all this hardcore action, he'd be ready to fuck again soon. He'd fuck us both.

I reached out and began tickling his balls. "Cum for me baby. Cum in her mouth. I wanna see you shoot your cum in her mouth."

He loved having his balls tickled, and I knew he wouldn't last long. He groaned, thrust his cock into her mouth, and came almost immediately, his cock throbbing with each wave of cum, pumping it into her mouth. She took it all in her mouth until it spilled over her lips and down her chin and all over her tits. I rubbed the cum into her tits as she continued to suck his cock, craving every last drop of cum.

He fell back on the couch and she turned to kiss me with a mouth full of my boyfriend's cum. We shared it back and forth between our mouths, and licked it off each other's lips and tongue and face. It felt so sexy and dirty, and it made me so hot. My pussy was open and swollen.

She took off my dress and panties. She fingered my clit very gently, slid a finger into my pussy, then two, and finger fucked me slowly while we continued our cum-flavored kiss. I began to writhe underneath her, close to cumming. She started fucking me faster and harder, rubbing my clit with her thumb. I arched my back, moaned loudly, and pushed my spasming pussy against her fingers as I came. She greedily licked the last of my boyfriend's cum off my tongue and lips and open mouth as I moaned. I was more turned on than I had ever been in my entire life.

She had made us both cum. Now it was her turn.

I tasted cum as I licked her tits and slowly took off her clothes, and then began licking her shaved pussy. I'd never licked a pussy before, and it was so hot as I sucked on her pussy lips and worked the wet slit between them with my tongue. She was so sexy, and I was so horny for her. My pussy began tingling as she moved her pussy and asshole against my tongue. I slid my finger into her ass as I licked her. She gasped and pushed against it, taking my finger deep into her ass.

She squeezed her tits and then began to lick them, sucking on her nipples. I know it would turn my boyfriend on, and then as if he were reading my mind, I felt his hard cock sliding against my ass. He slid his cock into my soaked and swollen pussy, and began fucking me hard. I'm sure he was staring at her while she sucked on her tits as he fucked me. His thrusts pushed my tongue into her pussy, and I stuck it in as far as I could, fucking her with my tongue as I continued to finger her ass. With each thrust of my boyfriend's cock, all three of us cried out and groaned loudly.

"Fuck her pussy. Fuck her hard," she commanded. "I wanna watch you fuck her like a slut."

She was squeezing her tits harder now. Her breath was coming faster, and she was grinding her pussy and ass against my tongue with each thrust, so I knew she would cum soon. It was making me horny as well, and I began to build to another orgasm. My boyfriend started to fuck me even harder, and soon she was grinding her pussy into my tongue as she came. I came seconds afterward, pushing my pussy against my boyfriend's cock, taking him deep inside me.

I rolled away to give him access to her glistening pussy and slowly and sexily began pulling the thigh highs off her leg. He moved up and slid his cock inside her and began fucking her very slowly while I moved up to her arms and began tying her hands together at the wrists with the fishnets. I kissed her deeply and held her down as I played with her tits. He fucked her slow and deep, watching me squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples.

"Fuck her tits, baby. I know you wanna fuck these big tits. Do it, baby."

I squeezed her tits together as he pulled out of her and stuck his cock between her tits. He began to moan and fuck them as hard, her tits bouncing with each thrust.

"Fuck my tits. Give me your cock," she cried.

I squeezed her tits while he fucked them and she reached down to finger herself, moaning as he moaned. I knew they were both about to cum, and they did. He shot hot cum all over her tits and face as she bucked and writhed underneath him. She sucked his cock to get every last drop while I licked his cum off her tits. I then moved up and began to lick the cum off her face, and we ended with a long, cum-drenched kiss.

We all slept together in the same bed. In the morning I awoke to her hand gently sneaking between my legs as Mark began to suck on my nipples. We started right where we had left off. But that's another story.

 

Published 
Written by syzygy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments