Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ghost Town Orgy

"City woman attends a festival at a ghost town, and finds herself part of a graveyard orgy"

31
9 Comments 9
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

Visible steam rose from a porcelain cup of coffee as Chloe tried to sip at it, burning her tongue in the process. She got her coffee first, while her friend, Sylvia got an iced-mocha-chai-latte with almond milk. Chloe hated when people ordered that, it made no sense to drown the coffee in things that, just get a different drink and add caffeine powder if you didn’t like the taste of coffee. For Chloe, black coffee was best, as opposed to a diluted mess of a drink.

“So you interested or what?” Sylvia asked as the waitress brought their breakfasts.

“A festival at a ghost town, I don’t know,” Chloe said hesitantly.

“A secret festival at a ghost town,” Sylvia emphasized. “Real hush-hush, this isn’t Coachella or Burning Man or whatever; it’s invite-only, some reclusive mogul is setting it up, and c’mon, a secret festival at a ghost town? What could be cooler? Yeah, it’s a bit morbid, but who cares?”

Chloe sipped her coffee thoughtfully, “I still don’t know…”

“When’s the last time you did anything, Chloe? It feels like it’s been years since you did anything more than just kind of exist,” questioned Sylvia.

“Hey, I do stuff,” Chloe said indignantly.

“You haven’t left the city in two years,” Sylvia pointed out.

Chloe drank a bit more of her coffee, “Whatever, I’m in,” resigning herself to whatever the hell a secret festival in a ghost town was.

ooOOoo

The trip to the ghost town was going to be a pain. A cab ride to the airport, another cab to the depot, after that there would be more instructions.

ooOOoo

There were more instructions including surrendering every electronic device, anything more than a digital watch was forbidden to maintain the secrecy of the festival. Phones, cameras, and any other recording device were forbidden. If you did not agree, you did not attend.

Chloe agreed while Sylvia did not. Sylvia expected Chloe to back out, but the little voice in Chloe’s head that usually told her not to do things play it safe told her to go with it. Sylvia made a joke that if she didn’t hear from Chloe when the festival was over, she’d file a missing person report. Chloe felt somehow assured about that, grateful someone was looking out for her, even if it was a joke.

Every few hours, after a sufficient number of people, had arrived at the depot, a caravan would take them to the ghost town that held the festival. Chloe first fixed her hair into a practical ponytail instead of letting it loose, she then hitched her bag over her shoulders and followed along; thankful she had opted to pack light, keeping everything in a camping tarp, a leftover relic from her younger when she went camping frequently.

ooOOoo

The ghost town appeared over the horizon, as the festival was already beginning. Chloe pulled a canteen from her pack and wiped the sweat from her brow. She had not expected such a trek on foot under such oppressive summer heat. Her shirt and bra stuck to her skin with sweat. She hadn’t worn improper clothing, but she wished she had picked a lighter shirt and a sports bra as opposed to what she wore.

The ghost town was comprised of the main road with three crossroads. The central crossroad formed a central square. The buildings were in surprisingly good condition, the mysterious mogul who prepared the festival had probably repaired them. Chloe could hear music emanating from at least one of the buildings, and another band in the central square. It was clearly apparent that live music was not the entire point of the festival, at least not during the afternoon.

Deciding she needed to get off her feet for a few minutes and unpack, she opted to find where others had camped. The campsite on her ticket was nearby, but far enough away to not be right next to the festivities, with tents of all sizes, shapes, and colors. She found a space and began setting up her tarp. She had brought a telescoping trekking pole to set up a closed-end A-frame tarp, preferring a tarp for camping rather than hauling around a large tent.

Her grey tarp stood out amongst the multicolored prefab tents most revelers opted to use. Chloe chuckled to herself, glad that she’d be able to find the location she chose. From there, she moved towards the center of the ghost town, exploring the region.  She encountered several houses, as well as a theatre, general store, saloon, and a cathouse, more or less exactly what she expected when a ghost town in the Midwest.

At each of the locations across the town, various performers and attractions were placed. At the saloon, theatre, and central square, rotating musical performances operated fairly consistently. The cathouse allowed for people to have a degree of privacy, while most of the houses held pop-up stalls selling various artisan goods.

Chloe stepped out from one of the houses to the main throughway, about a block from the main square. A short woman with blonde hair in a pixie cut approached Chloe.

“Hey, you going to the graveyard tonight?”

Chloe raised an eyebrow inquisitively, “Not sure, what’s happening at the graveyard?”

The woman’s eyes twinkled, “It’s supposed to be a surprise, I don’t know if you’re in the know, but someone like you, I think no one would complain.”

Chloe shook her head, “I’m not in the know.”

The woman reached up and gently brush an errant strand of Chloe’s hair, “Girl looking like you, with that stunk stripe hair, nice looking, athletic, I think no one could complain if you were brought in.”

Chloe winced slightly, she was self-conscious about the grey streak of hair on her left side, having developed it when she was barely out of her teens, now in her mid-thirties, the streak had gotten larger, along with some additional premature greying. Her last boyfriend said it made her look mysterious and exotic, small comfort. “Okay, what’s all this about,” Chloe said, trying to mask exasperation at the smaller woman.

“Alright, it’s a bit freaky, but there’s going to be a party at the graveyard tonight-“

“There’s festivities everywhere, what makes the graveyard so special?”

“I was getting to that, there’s going to be an orgy, at the graveyard. Pretty freaky huh?”

Chloe raised a quizzical eyebrow, “Not sure how I feel about having group sex over where people are buried, that seems kind of fucked up.”

The woman giggled, “Yeah, I know. But that’s kind of cool, isn’t it? The graveyard is far enough from the main area that between the music and other stuff, it’ll be pretty discrete. It’ll probably be a good time.”

Chloe converted her face to stone, “Do you invite every stranger to an orgy in a graveyard or am I special?”

The woman giggled again, Chloe began to think she was on something, “you’re special, I got a good feeling about you. Listen, it’s at midnight in the graveyard, you know where that is?” Chloe nodded, “I hope to see you, maybe even taste you a little, but if not, well c’est la vie I guess.”

The woman turned and practically skipped away as Chloe was left dumbfounded by the exchange. An orgy? In a graveyard? It seemed bizarre, but also kind of cool. She hadn’t gotten laid in longer than she cared to admit, but had never even considered group sex. Thoughts and questions raced through her mind; would she be expected to participate with multiple people simultaneously, or one person then move on to the next? Would she be with men and women or just men? She had never been with more than one person, nor with women. The idea wasn’t unappealing, just unknown.

She walked back to her tarp, pleased to find it untouched. She fished into her pack for her travel-sized I-Ching translation. She put no stake in its properties of divination but sometimes used it to make decisions when she felt conflicted.

isabellahilton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabellahilton

She tossed the coins and marked the hexagrams, ultimately resulting in an unchanging twenty-five, innocence.

If you don't know what cannot be done, you will accomplish great things.

Chloe chuckled at the results, like any divination tool, it could be used to mean anything the interpreter desired. In this case, innocence was often tied to virginity; in this case, would mean do not attend the orgy. The other side of the coin was that innocence could refer to a lack of experience, and the new experience or challenge resulting in great things.

She opted for the latter interpretation, and opted to take a short nap to rest up for the event, then explore more of the festivities.

As midnight approached Chloe made her way to the graveyard, she was going to be there just in time. Just outside the fence surrounding the graveyard were folding tables. On the tables were lube, condoms, and bottles of water, items Chloe assumed were standard for an orgy. Clothes were piled nearby as well.

In the distance, she could hear the sound of sex, and she caught a glimpse of blonde hair riding someone while bobbing on another cock. Chloe shrugged and wondered what she had expected.

She walked over to the entrance to the graveyard and quickly stripped off her clothing, fearing that if she took too long she might lose her nerve. Standing naked outside a graveyard, she felt the chilly night air on her skin and felt her nipples harden against the cold and in anticipation. She grabbed one of the bottles of lube and poured some onto her pussy and ass, replaced the bottle, and crept into the graveyard.

A man nearby seemed to sense her apprehension, and stood up and walked over to her. Rather than kiss her directly, which Chloe expected, he gently caressed her and walked behind her, gently blowing on her neck.

A shiver of delight went down her spine as the stranger caressed her, eventually gently turning her head and kissing her. She felt his tongue cautiously probe her mouth before she melted into him. His hand glided down her stomach to gently caress her pussy while she reached behind her to take his member into her hand.

As his hand moved from teasing the outside of her folds to inserting one finger, then a second while stimulating her clit with his thumb, Chloe felt eased into the group sex. No one seemed to be staring at her, something she had bizarrely been concerned about.

The stranger's fondling eased her down to the cold ground. Chloe felt the terrain, uneven as some raised granite formed the tombstones. With one knee on a gravestone, the other on the cold dirt, she was eye level with the stranger’s cock. It had been a while since she had one in her mouth but felt that she hadn’t lost the skill.

After a few minutes of sucking on the stranger’s cock, she felt another pair of arms wrap around her, and feather-light kisses on the side of her neck. The new stranger groped one of her breasts, while the other hand slid down her belly to her pussy. The new stranger had slender figures, and Chloe was startled to feel what she assumed to be a pair of breasts pressed into her back.

The new sensation was not pleasurable, and she soon found herself sighing on the man’s cock. The woman groping her whispered for her to spread her legs a bit wider. Chloe shrugged internally and obliged the woman, who kissed her on the cheek.  

The woman peeled away from Chloe, and she was surprised to miss the feeling of breasts pressed into her back. Chloe was however delighted to find that who she assumed had been groping her moments ago had slid between her legs and began to lick her pussy.

Chloe had never had a woman eat her out, and was not entirely surprised by how good it felt. After a few moments of being licked, the woman eating her out began to moan into her pussy. Chloe figured she must have been getting fucked or eaten herself and felt a thrill not knowing.

After a few minutes of both sucking and being eaten out, the man she had been sucking off came into her mouth. He stepped away, and Chloe felt forward, bracing herself as the woman between her legs continued to lick at her pussy.

Shortly after making the gentleman she was sucking off orgasm, the woman licking Chloe out brought Chloe to an orgasm, the largest and most intense she had in memory. Chloe looked down to thank the woman who had brought her off, but she seemed completely enthralled as she was fucked missionary by a muscular man.

Chloe rolled off the woman’s face and was immediately unsure of what to do next. The initial encounter had her acting almost passively at the start, but now she was on her own.  Stood up and looked around, searching for someone to play with next.

She took a few steps around, feeling the night wind on her skin as someone reached up and grabbed her arm gently. Chloe looked down to see the woman who had invited her to this event in the first place.

“I’m so glad you decided to come,” she giggled at the double entendre, “I was hoping to play with you.”

Chloe knelt down next to the blonde, “Yeah, I guess I’m glad I decided to attend.”

“How’s it been?” the blonde asked as she began groping Chloe.

“Intense,” Chloe said as she leaned forward to kiss the blonde. She had kissed other women in the past, but never a proper open-mouth kiss where saliva was shared and they sucked on each other’s tongues.

Chloe was suddenly overcome with a new lust and broke the kiss. She then began to slide down as the two rotated from laying on their sides to the woman laying on her back with Chloe working her way down. She scraped her knees on tombstones and cold dirt but didn’t particularly care.

With caution, she began sucking on the blonde woman’s nipples. She was unsure of herself at first, but the woman’s moans spurred her on, eventually gently biting them. After sucking and biting on her nipples, she began to work her way down further to the woman’s soaking pussy.

Chloe shrugged internally and began licking the woman. She tasted a mixture of sweat and a strange fruity flavor. She had never tasted herself on her fingers. Chloe found the taste not unpleasant but simultaneously felt unlikely to return to the act outside of another group affair. Nonetheless, she resolved to enjoy the act, if not for herself than for the pleasure she was providing another.

Chloe was so invested in eating out the blonde woman, that she barely registered the firm hands grabbing her hips from behind. However, she certainly registered the warm object filling her pussy. It felt delightful to be filled by someone rather than one of her vibrators. She sighed in pleasure but resolved to bring the woman who brought her to the event off. Additionally, there was a certain thrill in not knowing who was fucking her from behind.

The dual thrill of being fucked from behind by one stranger while pleasuring another quickly brought Chloe to her second orgasm. Moments later, the man fucking her from behind came inside her. He pulled out and kissed her neck, thanking her.

Shortly thereafter, the woman Chloe had been eagerly eating out came, covering Chloe’s face in her juices. She pulled away, and Chloe collapsed on the cold graveyard ground. The chain of orgasms, both giving and receiving had exhausted her. Slowly, on shaking knees she got to her feet and walked over to one of the tables that still had bottles of water on it. She greedily drank almost the entirety of the bottle in a single gulp.

After thoroughly rehydrating and catching her breath, Chloe turned around to survey the orgy, still ongoing, seemingly more intense than it had been when she first arrived. She looked around the people, deciding who she would play with next, then walked back into the graveyard, her feet barely making an imprint on the hard dirt, eager to keep going with whatever may bring.

Published 
Written by TroublesomeBard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments