Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gang Bang Whores

"Nurse turns out to be a dirty little whore!"

17
5 Comments 5
23.5k Views 23.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Gang Bang Whores

This is the third part of my story. In 'Virginity Lost' I told the true story of how I had my virginity taken aged 16 by one of my school teachers. In 'Sisters' I told how the same teacher had a threesome with me along with her younger sister. This experience really set me on a course sexually for the rest of my life.

I now jump almost 8 years to when I was a newly qualified junior doctor working horrendous shifts in a busy city centre hospital, constantly in fear that something I did or did not do would kill someone. I was not so tired however that I could not admire some of the more attractive nurses. One in particular caught my eye. Her name was Alice McDonald. She was a very pretty brunette with a great figure. It was not just her looks that drew my attention, but also the fact that she was friendly and did not try to show me up in the way that some of the 'experienced' nurses did with the green junior doctors. It was at the end of a particularly long shift as I was trudging out of the hospital, when Alice came up behind me and said, "Simon you really look beat. You live halfway across town, why don't you come and crash at my digs."

Tired though I was, I like the sound of that and so I agreed. As we walked through the streets together Alice seemed a little nervous, as if she was building up to saying something. As it happens she was, as she then spoke up and said, "My flat mate Kelly (another nurse) has been on at me to bring a bloke home for ages, because she wants to have a foursome."

"What?" I said.

"I know this must sound awful but Kelly's boyfriend talked her into having a threesome, and I owed her money, so I agreed in return for her cancelling the debt. We have been doing it once a week for months, but now she wants to have another bloke to even it out, and well we both fancy you." Alice looked very nervous, and I guess she may have shocked many a man, but given my past experiences, the fact that the lovely Alice was actually a dirty little cock loving slut was not a problem for me. That was exactly the type of girl I liked.

I smiled and asked, "So does that mean I will get to fuck both you and Kelly?"

She replied, "Well Kelly anyhow. You are going to have to pretend to be my boyfriend, letting Kelly's fiancée fuck me, while you do her. But I would like to fuck you as well, maybe after Brian goes we can do it."

I agreed to the plan. Kelly was already at the flat when we'd arrived. I did not really know her, but had seen her in the hospital. She was a tall redhead, with long legs but small tits. She greeted us and made it very clear that she was happy that Alice had managed to bag me. She told me that her plan was that we would all shag in the same room so that Brian would see her getting fucked just as she had been expected to see him fucking Alice. I asked, "When will Brian get here?"

Kelly answered, "In about an hour."

I replied, "In that case let's have a threesome while we wait!" The girls agreed and soon all three of us was naked. Alice got down on her knees and started to suck my cock. I was impressed, she really knew what she was doing, really working my shaft with her mouth while she gently rolled my balls in her hand. I gasped, "Fucking hell Alice you suck cock like a pro!"

Kelly sniggered and said, "Alice works at that strip club part time. She often sucks the punters cocks for extra tips, so she is a pro." Kelly then pushed Alice out of the way and took her place sucking my cock.

The truth was that Alice had spun me a line. Brian was punter from the club that she had been servicing on the side. She had already gotten Kelly involved and now he had asked her if she could arrange for him to be able to watch Kelly get screwed while he was doing her.

Mariana_Mendez18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mariana_Mendez18

She had come to me because another nurse who I had screwed had gossiped about my big cock.

I held back from coming, and had my face buried in Kelly's pussy when Brian arrived. He was about 60 and as round as he was tall. He seemed very excited to see the two girls naked with me eating Kelly out. He struggled out of his cloths and Alice set to work on his 5 inch prick.

Finally the attention I was paying to Kelly brought her to orgasm, she squealed, "Oh Jesus yesssss." She arched her back and gripped my head between her thighs as the orgasm tore through her. When she relaxed her legs I began kissing my way up her stomach, taking my time until I reached her small tits. As I sucked and nibbled at her nipples, I could feel her hand working at my cock. She finally begged me to stick my cock into her. I sat back up straight and told her to get on her hands and knees so that she was looking at Alice and Brian. Once she was in position I guided my cock to the opening of her juicy cunt and with a firm thrust rammed my 9 inches home. Kelly moaned and grunted as I fucked her hard.

Meanwhile Alice had got down unto the floor and was face to face with Kelly as Brian pumped away at her cunt. I enjoyed the view of her large F-cup breasts swaying in time to his thrusts. Both Brian and I came within seconds of each other. Kelly lay back with her legs spread wide and let Brian lap my cum up from her pussy. I thought why the hell not and got Alice to spread her legs to allow me to clean out her cream pie. Once Brian was satisfied that he had cleaned out Kelly's snatch, he dressed, thanked the girls and dropped a bundle of banknotes on the bed before leaving.

I looked at Alice and asked, "Right how much for a fuck?"

She replied, "For you nothing."

I slid up from where I had been licking her, and slid my cock into her cunt, enjoying how slippery it already felt with Brian's jism. I fucked her hard, enjoying the way her large tits jiggled as I screwed her. When I felt my climax I pulled my cock out of her snatch and let my cum spray over her magnificent tits. I looked over at Kelly and asked her if she would like to help me clean up the mess. Kelly nodded and we took a tit each. I enjoyed sucking and licking Alice's tits. By the time her tits were clean my cock was stiff again. I lay back and Kelly straddled me, lowering her cunt unto my cock before riding me to my third climax of the evening. As Kelly rode me, I told Alice to bring her ass over to me, which allowed me to finger her pussy and rub her clitoris until just before I shot my load up into Kelly, Alice cried out her own orgasm.

I spent the night in Alice's bed. The next morning she asked me if I would like to be her boyfriend and I asked her, "Have you any sisters?"

"Yes, why?"

I did not answer her question, but did tell her I would love to be her boyfriend. Alice continued to strip at the club and to 'entertain' punters. Brian was a regular, but Kelly got fed up playing along with him, and so I took my chances and suggested to Alice that she should talk her younger sister Davina into helping. Alice was reluctant as Davina did not know that her sister was working as a prostitute on the side, but when Brian was next along and I suggested it, he got so excited that he offered Alice four times her normal fee if she cold get her sister along. So she agreed to approach Davina.

Well readers, that is where I will stop for now. In the next instalment I will describe how Brian and I got to fuck Alice and her sister Davina side by side. 

Published 
Written by SimonWellHung
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments