Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gang Bang

"A Rich girl gets her wish"

13
3 Comments 3
39.8k Views 39.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story
The party had been going for a few hours and was really starting to buzz, there was the tell -tale smell of weed in the air and a lot of people were high or drunk. I chatted with a few people and had got the brush off from one girl, so I went outside for some fresh air. There were as many people outside as there were in but at least the air was clean and smoke free. A couple were by the fence, kissing each other, I watched as the man slid his hand up the girls skirt, he was began fingering her and she started to pant quite heavily. I became aware of a girl standing next to me, also watching.

"I hope he gets on with it, she wants a good fucking," she remarked. I turned and looked at her.

She kept her eyes on them and said, "I hope they do it here, I like to watch."

As she said this the girl squatted and proceeded to give the man a blowjob, totally uncaring about where they were or who was watching. We watched for a while until she stood and took of her panties and leant against the fence so the man could fuck her.

"Nice cock, I hope he knows how to use it." the girl said. She finally turned to me. "I’m Natasha, Tash for short, who are you?"

"Steve,very nice to meet you."

"Hi Steve, are you here for a fuck as well?"

"That depends who offers." I said looking her straight in the eye.

“And what if I were offering?” she replied.

“Then it would be rude to refuse,” I said.

“Shall we get some more drinks?” she asked. 

We went inside. The couple had finished fucking and were chatting now, so there was no point staying outside. There were couples all over the place in various states of undress either shagging or nearly shagging, so we ended upstairs on the landing. We sat on the top stair and chatted for a while.

Natasha asked me. ”Have you ever been involved in a gang bang?” 

“No, I’ve watched a few on DVD, but I’ve never done it or know anyone who has. Have you?”

“No, not myself, I have seen a girl get gang banged by six men, she looked like she enjoyed it and I wonder if I’d like it. I’ve had a threesome with two blokes once, a few years ago and liked that so, I suppose it would be the next step for me.”

I looked at her, trying to think of a response, I’d only just met this girl and she was telling me about her sex life already, although I must admit the thought of watching a gang bang appealed to me quite a lot, maybe even participate. A thought came to me.

“And what if I organised one for you?”

“We’ve only just met.”

“I know, but how about it?”

“I’ll have to get to know you better first, shall we go back to my place?"

I thought about it for a moment.

"Okay. Is it far?"

"No, about ten minutes."

She drove to her house, a very big detached place in a very wealthy area.

“Is this yours?” I asked looking at the house from the car. It was three times the size of where I lived.

“It belongs to my parents,” she answered.

“Are they home?”

“No, they’re in the south of France for the summer, I’m the rich bitch, spoilt brat, they leave me enough money to live and enjoy myself while they’re away.”

“What if they come back?”

“They won’t, I was a bit of a mistake, wasn’t really wanted, so they indulge me, they don’t care what I get up to as long as it doesn’t mess up their lifestyle, they’re far to selfish and vacuous to give it up just because of me. Shall we go in?”

We went inside, the place was stunning, the furnishings were very expensive.

“Fancy a spliff, weed always gets me in the mood.”

“In the mood for what?”

“Anything I want.”

Natasha rolled the spliff and sparked up, she had a few hits and passed it to me, it was very good stuff.

“This is good,” I said. I could feel a buzz coming on.

“I can afford it.”

Natasha came over to me and put her hands on my cock, it was pulsating, hardening under her hand.

She took my hand and pulled me to my feet.

“C’mon, lets go upstairs.”

“What’s the matter with the sofa?”

“When I fuck, I like to do it in comfortable surroundings, now, do you want to fuck me or not?”

“I would love to fuck you,” I replied.

I followed her to her room. It was huge with a four poster bed in the centre.

“Get your clothes off.” she ordered.

“There’s no hanging around with you is there?”

“I’m used to getting my own way, and I’m fucking horny, so let's get on with it.”

I shrugged and undressed. Natasha lay on the bed, propped against her pillows watching through half closed eyes. When I was naked she just stared at me, appraising my body.

“Not the biggest cock I’ve ever seen, but you have a good body, nicely muscled, not too big.”

“You really know how to compliment a person.”

“I say it as it is. Anyway your cocks twitching, giving you away.”

I stood looking at her, she hadn’t moved from the bed.

“What about you, are you going to strip off?”

She got off the bed and pulled her top off revealing her upper body, her tits were much bigger than I’d imagined, held up by a push-up bra of whispy lace.

“Nice tits,” I said.

“Thanks, I bet you want to fuck them.”

“I do, now get them off.” I said, pointing to her Armani jeans.

She undid them and slid them down her legs and kicked them off, they landed across the room.

She stood with her hand on her hips.

“Well?”

“Very nice.” I replied. She was naked, no underwear on, her pussy was shaved.

“Do you like bald cunts?”

“Yeah, no hair getting in the way when I lick them.”

“Lick this one then.” she said pointing to herself.

She sat back down on the bed with her legs wide open, rubbing her cunt with her hand as I walked over to her. I knelt before her and moved her hand out of the way. I leant in and smelt her.

“Mm, nice and musty, you smell good, like you want a good fuck."

“You’re right, I do. You'd better not let me down." 

As she was talking I flicked her clit with my tongue, then plunged it into her musky wetness.

“Oh god, that is good.” she said. I looked up at her and stuck out my tongue.

“Oh my,” she said, “That is the longest tongue I’ve ever seen, get it back in my cunt right now.”

I went back down on her, fucking her with my tongue, probing far inside, wetness was running from her, all over my face. She pushed on the back of my head and ground herself onto me. Her breathing was now a series a pants as she gave in to my tongue fucking.

“Shit, bollocks, fuck, that’s good, don’t you fucking dare stop, my cunts on fire.”

“Arggghhhh.” She came instantly, grinding herself onto my probing tongue. She was bucking about, thrashing all over the place. As her orgasm subsided I turned her over and pulled the cheeks of her arse apart and licked all around her puckered arsehole.

“Oh hell, that’s fucking amazing, tongue fuck my arse.”

In did as ordered, probing into her as far as my tongue would go, her muscles were gripping and loosening around me, clamping my tongue hard, She pushed herself against me so hard I nearly fell backwards. She came twice more, screaming obscenities as she did.

When she recovered she looked at me and said, “Where has that tongue been all my life, it’s fucking amazing, it’s as good as any cock, and talking of cocks, isn’t it about time you stuck yours in me?”

She lay back and opened her legs wide, inviting me in, I rubbed my cock up and down her slit a few times before slowly sinking myself into her.

“Mmmmm, nice, very nice, now fuck me slowly, when I’m fucking I don’t like to rush things.”

I fucked Natasha slowly for a while; every now and then I’d withdraw so just the tip of my prick was in her and slide into her, nice and slow, but with a hard shove at the end.

Natasha was panting hard and lifting her hips to meet my thrusts, her eyes were closed and she was biting her bottom lip.

“I can feel an orgasm starting, fuck me harder now.”

I started to fuck her quicker and harder now; a low groaning was coming from deep in her chest.

“Oh, yes, yes, yes, that’s good, keep that up.”

I carried on until I felt myself getting close to coming.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss



“I’m gonna cum. I’m going to fill you up with spunk.”

“Fuck yeah, I want your cum in me.”

My cock my seemed to explode, spunk pumped from my cock, filling her cunt. I carried on thrusting. You could hear squelching from her cunt, and it was oozing out around my prick and running down the crack of her arse.

“Oh, un, un, arghhh, fuck, that’s goooooodddd.”

I rolled off of Natasha, my cock was soaking and the smell of spunk filled the air.

Natasha lay with her eyes closed, her fingers were idly playing with her tits and pussy, she was basking in the afterglow of the orgasm. After a while she sat up and looked at me, a satisfied grin on her face.

“You certainly know how to use that cock, that’s the best sex I’ve had in a while." she said.

“Thanks, I'm glad you approve.”

“Oh I do, and that tongue, you’re going to have to learn how to breathe through you ears, that tongue is definitely going to be used a lot on me.”

“Is that right?" I said. 

“Yes, you’re mine now, I ain’t letting you go.”

“Do you always get your way?”

“Yes. I do. Is that a problem? If it is then, you’d better be on your way.”

“I don’t think so.” I replied, thinking to myself that I could be on to a good thing here.

“Good, now fuck me again.” Natasha ordered. We had sex twice more that night. I got up early in the morning and got ready to go.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“Some people have to work for a living, you know." I answered.

“Okay, see you later then.” She turned over and went back to sleep.

“You fucking bitch,” I said and left. She’d taken it for granted that I would go back there when I’d finished work, which pissed me off a bit. About three p.m. I got a text, it said: "Please come over for dinner, Natasha."

I didn’t recall giving her my number, she must have got it off my phone at some point. I got to her house about 8ish.

“I ordered in Indian, hope you like it?”

"That’s fine,” I said. We ate the food and sat talking for a while. I filled her in on my background.

“Right, enough old bollocks,” she said, “My cunts twitching thinking about your tongue, get upstairs and get naked."

I stood up and grabbed her by the arm and shoved her to the floor. I roughly reached under her skirt, got hold of her underwear and tore it off of her and forced her legs open. I roughly pushed two fingers into her cunt with one hand, with the other I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back.

“Listen you fucking spoilt tart. I don’t take kindly to being ordered around like a piece of shit.” I was fucking her cunt with my fingers.

“That’s it you shit, fucking rough me up, if you think you can.”

I got my cock from my jeans and forced it into her mouth. I rammed it right to the back of her throat, making her gag, and proceeded to fuck her mouth until I shot my load into her throat. I held her face to me so she couldn’t pull away until I stopped spunking. I pulled my cock out and flicked a drip of spunk from it onto her face. She lay on the floor looking at me, then started grinning.

“I like you, Steve; too many of my boyfriends have been right fucking twats, who did everything I wanted them to because I’m fucking loaded.”

“Well I don’t care how much money you have, I’m nobody’s skivvy and never will be.”

“I Like that, but, I do like to be dominant when it comes to sex, and by the way, you spunk taste fucking horrible. You should eat more fruit.” I burst out laughing.

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah, plenty of strawberry’s or pineapple, they should improve it.”

“You’re serious aren’t you?”

“Yep, I don’t mind swallowing, but, it’s got to taste okay, and I’m sorry about taking you for a skivvy, but as I said, I’m used to getting my own way.”

“I don’t mind that but, I’m my own man.” I replied.

“Understood. I have a question, were you serious about organising a gang bang?” she asked me.

“Yeah, why?”

“Because I want to know what it would be like, especially if it got a bit rough, the thought makes me wet. Not to rough, I don’t want to be beaten about, but rough enough for me to feel as though I was just an object to be abused. And I would quite like three or four cocks at once.”

“Okay, if your that serious I can sort that out, and I’ll be one of the blokes, I would like that, and then I can make sure everyone follows the rules I lay down. Would that be okay with you?”

“Yeah that’d be great, I’ll feel safe, not like I’m being raped. I know I like it rough, but that’s something else and I’m not into that.”

“Right then, what are your boundaries so I can set the rules.?”

“Anything goes, except I’m not having two cocks in the same hole.”

“Tying up, slapping, verbal abuse, anal?”

“Yeah, all that.”

“Right, okay, I’ll ask a few people I know who would be up for it, leave it with me for a few days.”

“Okay, now lick my cunt, you fucking shit.” She ordered.

I gave Natasha a fucking good licking and finished her off by fucking her and then went home. When I got home I rang a few mates who were up for it and went to the pub where I got two more mates on board. I rang Natasha the next day.

“Tash, it’s Steve, It’s all set up, Saturday at your house.”

“Great, how many of you?”

“Six, can you handle that many?”

“I reckon so, there’s only one way to find out?”

Saturday came and we got Tash’s about seven pm. She opened the door; she was wearing not much really, a see through top, with no bra, a mini skirt, that showed the cheeks of her arse, and thigh high leather boots.

“Hi guys, like what you see?”

As she a said this she lifted her skirt and slipped a finger into her shaved cunt, she wasn’t wearing anything under her skirt. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into the living room. Dave, one of the other guys ripped her top open and squeezed her tits.

“Okay you fucking slut open your mouth.”

I took out my cock and shoved it into her mouth and started to fuck her face. Two of the other guys had their cocks out and Tash had started to rub them. A third guy had his fingers in her cunt and another was squeezing her arse.

“Okay tart; get on your hands and knees.”

Tash eagerly did as she was told and Dave stuck his cock in her. She had another cock in her mouth. I got underneath her and roughly grabbed her tits and pinched the nipples until I heard her cry out around a mouthful of cock.

“You fucking slag, who told you to make a noise.” Someone said, and Dave gave her arse a good hard slap. He grunted and shot his load into her then pulled out and wiped his cock on her arse. Another bloke immediately took his place.

He fucked her like this for a while and then pulled out and sat on the sofa pulling Tash onto his lap and started to fuck her again. Someone climbed onto the sofa and stuck his cock in her mouth. Another bloke moved her slightly and then stuck his cock up her arse. She now had all her holes filled with throbbing cock. Tash was making grunting noises around the cock in her mouth; I could tell she was loving it.

“Do you like this, you fucking slut.” I asked.

Tash nodded her head, I stood next to her and made her wank me off, another mate did the same on the other side until we both shot our spunk over her face and hair. We continued to fuck and abuse Tash for another two hours.

I finished proceedings by fucking her up the arse until I spunked up her and then made her suck my cock clean. Tash was covered in our spunk, her hair was plastered all over her, her make-up had run and she was sweating like a pig. Her top was ripped to bits and her skirt had ended up on the coffee table. Her arse was glowing red from the occasional slapping and her tits were red and puffy form the abuse they had taken, her cunt was also puffy and swollen from all the fucking she’d had. The boys got dressed and left.

Tash was slumped against the sofa. I sat and watched her for a while and went and made us a drink.

“Here.” I gave her a large glass of wine which she drunk straight down.

“That was fucking amazing, I’ve never had so much cock all at once and I’ve never felt so abused, my cunt and arse are sore, all I can taste is spunk and my tits feel like they’ve been ripped to bits.”

“You enjoyed it then?”

“Oh fuck yeah, I didn’t expect it to happen quite the way it did, but, fucking hell, it was good.”

“You’d do it again then.” I asked.

“Yeah I think I would, but, not for a while.” We both went upstairs and showered and went to bed. In the morning Tash was moving quite delicately, but, I could see she was happy, and that means I’d given her what she wanted.

Published 
Written by ledlizzy55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments