Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking the brothers

"I wanted to fuck Matt, but did not realize his brother was as hot and fun in bed."

53
19 Comments 19
30.5k Views 30.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
I have known Matt for many years. He was a senior when I first met him. Being part of the football team and six foot tall, he was a girls dream. Many girls fawned over him and he enjoyed being the school jock. Being the junior I had my hots for him and eventually one day at a party we made out and I gave him a quick blow job, although we never managed to fuck.

Recently, through mutual friends I heard that Matt was coming to my town to help his elder brother move after a nasty divorce. I had to see Matt and check out if he would like to hook up. I found his number, called him and reminded him about me. Matt was flattered that after years I still remembered him and wanted to meet him. I flirted with him over the phone openly and I was pretty sure Matt realized that I was offering to spend a night with him. However, Matt felt he needed to spend time with his brother and given the mental phase of his brother (Art), it may not be right. I had to see Matt so I suggested they both come down and meet me and one of my girlfriend at the bar. This would help Art get his mind off his divorce and my girlfriend could distract him while I focused on Matt.

Plans were set and I could not wait for the day to arrive. On the day of our meeting my girlfriend bailed on me due to family issues. Not sure what to do, I decided to just roll with it and meet both the guys and see where it went. I was hoping if I could get Matt to see how hot I looked after five years, he may come back another night to enjoy. I pulled out a nice short kilt skirt, white thin top, light pink bra that shows enough through the top, no panty and stockings to keep warm. I pulled on my pink fuck me heels, put on my makeup, grabbed my coat and left. I was wet with anticipation on my drive to the bar.

I called Matt to let him know I was on my way. The bar was packed by the time I got there. It was close to 10PM and I made my way through the crowd to the place Matt mentioned he and Art were hanging out. Matt recognized me immediately and walked over and hugged me tight. God he smelled good. At 26, he was looking as good as he looked in school. Art was right behind him sitting on the stool and I noticed him as Matt held me. I nodded to him and while enjoying the hug, realized Art was a good looking guy. Once Matt and I separated, I got introduced to Art. Art was 32, as tall and well built as his brother. He was wearing a tight t-shirt that showed a lot of tattoo work around his biceps. It looked hot. Here I was with two hot guys.

Matt helped me out of my coat and both boys realized I was dressed naughty. Art smiled and Matt made a smart remark of how hot I looked. Score! Drinks were ordered for me and we all started catching up on old times. Art was a little quiet as we didn't know each other. I could not help but notice that he was trying to check me out every time I focused on chatting with Matt. The music was loud, people were having fun, drinks were being poured and Matt was often touching me through the evening. At one stage Matt left for the restroom and I turned my attention to Art. I apologized for his divorce and sympathized how tough it must have been. I even touched his arm as support and at one stage put my arms around his shoulder to show it. All I was doings was rubbing my perky tits on his shoulder to see his reaction, and I bet I got some reaction!

Matt was back and we were chatting and flirting. At one stage while sitting at the bar between Art and Matt, Matt reached behind me and ran his hands all over my back to the top of my ass. He would have gone down further was I standing. I let him run his hands as Art and I spoke. Matt was fine with that as it gave him full access to touch me while I kept Art busy. One hand of Matt was now on my knees, pushing up, under my skirt. I knew Matt wanted to fuck the young girl who once had given him a great blow job. Art kinda knew what was going on but did not mind, but something about Art's blue eyes made me want him more now. Maybe he was hurting and needed to fuck a girl to get over his divorce. Whatever it was, I wanted Art more than Matt. Probably also because I had already sucked Matt and knew he wanted to fuck me now. It seemed better to hunt for new meat.

Drinks were making us all relax. It was past midnight. Art got up for the bathroom and I asked him to walk me to ladies room too as the place was packed and I wanted no trouble. I requested Matt to order some shots and have them ready. As we left, I walked ahead just to let Art see my ass. I reached one hand back to grab his hand to pretend I needed that security. Art held my hand as we reached the restroom. I asked him to meet me here and not go back alone. In the ladies room as I did my business I realized my pussy was soaking wet and even the kilted skirt showed the signs. After freshening up I came out to find Art waiting.

He grabbed my hand so we could go back to the bar, but I pulled him, got up on my toes and kissed him. He was taken aback and tried stepping back but I put my arms on his shoulder, whispered asking him to kiss me and soon had his tongue in my mouth, hands on my waist, holding me up as we kissed. Once we broke off, he said this was his first kiss in a year. Wow! This guy has not fucked a pussy for a year. I wanted to strip his jeans right there and ride his cock. I told him why don't we go to his place and fuck. Art was shocked at my directness but also loved the fact that a 23 year old girl wanted him.

He asked, "What should we do about Matt?"

I said, "Your problem.

Bigtit_sex268
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bigtit_sex268

If you can figure something out for Matt, you can have me for the night."

Back at the bar, shots waiting, we started to enjoy. I was over both boys and by now somehow I had two pairs of hands fondling me. I realized that actually I wanted to fuck both the brothers. I wanted all four hands on me and two cocks to suck and ride. I think the boys also realized that I was not shy about either fondling me.

A few shots and drinks later, I pulled both boys close and said, "I want both of you to fuck me tonight."

If the boys could cheer, they would have. Matt grabbed and started to kiss me while Art paid the tab. Art also had one hand under my skirt and realized there were no panties. He almost pushed a finger in me but the check arrived and we wanted to leave.

Outside we almost ran to Art's car. Matt and I jumped in the backseat as Art had to drive. He protested and wanted to be the rider. Matt heard nothing because by this time he had his hands under my skirt playing with my pussy as I almost sat on him kissing. At some stage the car was driving and I was riding Matt's cock in the back seat. My top was gone and the bra was open. Matt's mouth was sucking my perky tits while his cock that a long time back only entered my mouth had entered my pussy. We both were moaning and soon Matt was cumming hard in me. I jumped off him, lay back and had Matt eat my pussy. His pussy eating made me cum as we arrived at Art's place.

Out of the car, Art grabbed my semi naked body. We were kissing and fumbling our way up to his place. Somehow we made it in and Art was pulling down his jeans. Boxers followed next and Art stood with a raging hard on. I made him sit on the sofa and got down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth. Art moaned. Matt had grabbed a few beers and was naked too. While I sucked Art, Matt came behind me and pulled my bra away. Art started to play with my tits as I sucked him. Matt was drinking and now pulling my skirt up to see my naked white ass. He slapped me hard and called me a slut. He started to tell Art how I sucked his cock at a party and how so many of his friends from school had tapped my pussy. He was telling names of some guys I had forgotten about who I had fucked.

Art was not only exited to hear all the stories, but he was even more excited to have his cock in my mouth.I was sucking and stroking him. After a long blow job, Art had still not cum. I got up, pulled my skirt off and stood in my stockings and heels. I asked both boys to fuck me. I got on the sofa doggy style. Matt went behind the sofa so I could suck his cock. Art got behind me and pushed his cock in my pussy, and we were off to the races. Both my holes were being fucked and I was enjoying being their slut. Art was slapping my ass hard as he fucked me. He went on to share how his ex would not fuck nasty and how boring it was. I was enjoying his hard cock in me. I was stroking Matt's cock between sucking. Soon Art reached the point where he exploded deep in me. His hot cum triggered my orgasm and it felt good.

No sooner had Art pulled out, Matt got behind me and pushed his cock in my sloppy pussy. Matt is bigger and the fullness felt great. Art sat next to us watching Matt fuck me. I had heard stories about his sexual prowess and wanted to see if he could keep going. But somehow it was not to be. Matt came quickly and pulled out and slipped onto the sofa. I sat between them still in my stockings and heels. My pussy was dripping cum on to the sofa. I grabbed a drink that Art brought and we all sat naked drinking and chatting.

Art asked me to stay over with him in his room. I agreed as I wanted to fuck more. Matt said he was done and wanted to go to sleep and in any case he wanted his elder brother to enjoy a young hotty. Once we were in Art's bedroom, I removed my heels and stockings and slipped under the sheet. He snuggled in from behind. His semi hard cock was in my ass crack. His hands were fondling my tits as he was breathing heavy in my ear. He soon had one hand pinching my nipples and the other down on my clit. I closed my eyes as I felt him play with my body. His touch was nice and he soon had me cumming. My moaning did the job too and his cock was hard in my ass crack.

I reached behind and positioned his hard cock in my pussy again. He pushed it all the way in. And there we lay in bed, him fucking me slowly and deliberately from behind. This time it was tender sex. He kept the rhythm going for a long time till it was time to empty his balls one more time. And he did! We fell asleep, me spooned in by him.

In the morning Art was up before me and already fondling me. I woke up to feel his hard cock against my ass again and his hands on my tits. I moaned and opened my legs enough to invite him back into my pussy. Art was excited to see I did not mind waking up to another fuck. I actually love waking up to a hard cock. Art was in me, fucking me again and cumming for the third time in me. It was another half an hour later I got out of bed to find both brothers in the kitchen having coffee. I walked in naked as I enjoyed watching boys get hard.

I grabbed a coffee and Matt asked dirty details about our night. I teased him and told him if he wanted the same thing, all he needed to do was ask. And he did ask. So I bent over the kitchen bar and let Matt fuck me in front of his brother. Having thoroughly enjoyed myself all night and having two really satisfied boys, I got cleaned up and left. It was awesome fucking the brothers.

Published 
Written by cindy_4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments