Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Pilots All Night

"I wanted to show American love to some German pilots, so I did!"

56
16 Comments 16
32.8k Views 32.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story
I have often heard about how much fun airline pilots have meeting girls around the world, and spending long nights of debauchery with their sexy conquests. I obviously wanted to see if any had found a girl sluttier than me to have fun with. So my horny quest to blow a pilot and fuck his brains out started. I wanted to score with one and be the best fuck he ever had on any continent.

To find the guy I wanted to fuck, I decided to go to this nice hotel by the airport, where pilots from different airlines all over the world stay. My dress was a tight mini-skirt, with a white see through blouse, dark blue bra and thong. I wore my sexy blue stilettos and showed up around 10:00 pm at the hotel bar. There was table of four guys, who were really great looking and almost made me change my mind about a pilot. I would have loved to have gone with them and have them all fuck me, but I stayed focused on finding my mark.

The bar had two pilots, one quite old, not so good looking, and his friend, who was decent. I sat next to them and a drink later, small talk started. They were not what I was after, so I did not lead them on too much. In the meantime an airline crew from Lufthansa showed up, pilots, attendants, and stewards all in tow. They had come back over from the airport and must have had a long layover as they all ordered drinks, food and were quite boisterous. Two guys in that group were very good looking. One of them was obviously married as he wore a wedding ring. The other had no ring. I was torn about who I wanted to fuck, but if you know me from having read my stories before, you’ll know that I was interested in the married guy. He was in his early 40's, and must have seen the world and most likely fucked quite a lot girls, making him the most interesting to me.

I started to make my move. I would look at him and act flirtish. At one stage he came to grab drinks at the bar and I started chatting with him. He said his name was Boris and was in town for two nights before he flew back. Boris was 6' 4" at least, and probably 220 pounds, a strong broad shouldered guy. I found my thong was getting wet with the idea of being fucked by a strong guy like him. At some stage while he was grabbing the drinks, I touched his arms and shoulders, laughing and making small talk. I clearly let him stare at my sexy legs that my mini skirt was barely covering. The other pilots knew what was going on and they tried harder to keep my interest.

Boris went back to his his colleagues and at one stage I winked at him, gave him the look towards the restroom and slowly walked right past their table showing them my firm petite body. I freshened up and came out after ten minutes to see Boris pacing the corridors. I walked toward him, got close to him so he could smell me, and whispered in his ear, “I am glad you came. I want to fuck you tonight. Give me your room key and come up there to enjoy.”

He was shocked at the directness but his cock was flattered with the proposition as I grabbed it to check it out. He pulled out his key, gave me the room number and said he would be up there in thirty minutes or less.

I was surprised at how easily he gave me the room key, not knowing me. Maybe he didn't care as there may have been nothing valuable in his room in his mind, and trusting a stranger must be easy. I stepped up on my toes and kissed him. He grabbed my ass as he kissed me back. As he pulled back, he said that he has never fucked an American girl this young. I asked him to come up early so he could enjoy me more.

I walked into his room, opened myself a glass of wine, removed my blouse, but left my bra on. I put on some music and lay on his bed enjoying myself. It must have been only fifteen minutes when I heard the room door open. I propped myself up against the bed rest, left my legs open, so he could see my thong under my short skirt. My heels were still on. Boris dropped down on the bed immediately, pulled me under him and started to deeply kiss me. His strong body covered my small petite body completely. We kissed passionately as Boris was grabbing my tits and ass and pinching my nipples through my bra. After a minute of passionate kissing, Boris trying to strip me naked. I stopped him, pushed him over and stood up.

I wanted some answers before fucking him. I asked him to slow down as he had all night to have fun. I said he needed to tell me some answers honestly before we fuck. Boris was a little surprised, but was game when I pulled my skirt up, touched my pussy through my thong and said he can fuck me if he tells me everything I need to know. To prove I was serious, I asked him to remove his pants. He stripped from his waist down and his semi hard cock was there right in front of me. I stepped on the bed, took his cock and slowly sucked it. I told him that he gets to enjoy all this if he shared his sexual past with me.

Over the next fifteen minutes of teasing him, slowly sucking him, touching myself, turning around showing him my body, I learned Boris had fucked many women. Even though he was married, he fucks a woman on every trip if he can. He was a male whore by all the right definitions. Perfect! He has had sex with multiple stewards he had worked with, including the one who was on that trip. I asked if she knew what was happening or if she was coming that night to Boris? He said he had no plans for her to.

That got me thinking. I asked him about the other guy with him. He told me he was single, a man whore just like Boris, and both had teamed together a few times to fuck the same girl. I asked Boris if he wanted to share? He did not sound too excited about it. I asked if his female steward and pilot both were both to join, could we then have fun? That sounded better to him as he could have two girls too. His only condition was that he gets to fuck me first. I smiled, kissed him, grabbed his cock and said, he can enter my pussy first.

A few phone calls later, Simi and Jacob walked into the room. Simi was a blonde girl like me, 5'8", and beautiful. Jacob was another Boris look alike. Evidently Simi had been fucking a few pilots too.

So here we were. Boris naked by the time others arrived, me in my bra, mini skirt, thong and heels. Once in the room, and introductions over, drinks in hand we decided to turn the party on. Simi got out of her flight uniform to show a pair of sexy bra and panties. Jacob was clearly advised by Boris that he would start with me while Jacob started with Simi.

Simi was a wild girl like me and wanted to prove to both boys that she was better than me. She asked both boys to sit. Jacob was naked by that time. She grabbed both cocks and took turns sucking them both. I have no fear of competition as I know guys love fucking me. I moved to Boris’s side, and he started to fondle me as he got sucked. My bra was off me soon and Boris was biting, sucking and gripping my perky tits. Simi’s top was off by this time too, as Jacob played with her tits. Boris started to push one hand under my skirt, that was pretty much hiked up around my waist. He rubbed my clit through my thong. At one stage while we were kissing, he pushed the thong to the side to get a finger in me. He realized immediately that my pussy was soaking wet.

Simi wanted to know if I want to join in the blow job. I got down between Boris's legs while Simi was between Jacob's leg and we girls started to give the guys the best blow job. Then we swapped for a few minutes so we could suck the other’s cock.

Without notice I jumped up on the sofa, stood with my legs around Boris and lowered my pussy on his face. I used his broad shoulder for support as Boris pushed my thong to the side and buried his tongue in my wet pussy. He knew how to eat a pussy. I was soon moaning loud and knew he would make me cum.

Simi by this time was naked and riding Jacob's cock as I was being eaten. I was so excited and turned on that within minutes, my pussy exploded on Boris's face. I collapsed on him and Boris had that mischievous smirk of achievement on his face. He pulled my thong down, grabbed me, lifted me and lowered me on his cock. His big thick cock easily penetrated my wet pussy.

FlamingBody29
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FlamingBody29

Here we were, two girls riding the cock of two handsome Germans. Jacob must have cum soon, as Simi was off his cock and cleaning up a huge cream pie.

Meanwhile, I was being fucked by Boris like a rag doll. He lifted me easily and made me ride his cock. He was grunting and moaning and I was creaming out of pure delightful pleasure.

Soon Boris came. He left lots of hot cum deep in me. His ejaculation made me cum on his cock. After a minute of shivering we both calmed down and I sat on his softening cock, catching my breath. Jacob was running his hands on me while I sat on Boris. He wanted his chance to fuck me.

I asked if we could take a break, drink a little and start again. Simi was half drunk already and was lying on the bed. We three sat and drank while Jacob continued to play with my tits, pussy and ass. I knew he wanted a fuck bad. Boris went over to Simi who must have been ready to fall asleep it seemed. He and Simi spoke something in German and next thing we know she moved under the sheets and went to sleep. I now had both the guys just for me.

I got up, grabbed Jacob and went to the window. It was late, so no one was out there. I pushed the curtains to the side, bent over the window and asked Jacob to fuck me from behind. There I stood naked in heels with a German cock buried in me. He grabbed my tits as he fucked me. He was an eager guy and fucked me hard. I let him do that, but when I felt he was about to cum, I pulled away. He protested.

I moved to the big work table in the room, ushered both guys to come there. I pushed Boris on the table and took his cock and started to suck him with my ass pointed to Jacob. He understood what I wanted and soon lubricated his cock and my ass. He pushed his cock in my ass as I sucked Boris. Mmmm. It felt good being fucked like that while I had a beautiful cock in my mouth. Boris grabbed me by my head and kept pushing me down on his cock. I can take a big cock in my mouth and I surely impressed Boris with my ability to take him all in. He was calling me names as I sucked him. Jacob wanted to cum and I asked him to hold off. I needed both guys longer and wanted to show what we American girls can do to German cock.

I asked them to change positions but asked Boris to fuck my pussy rather than my ass. Once positions changed, we three fucked hard. I asked the guys if they wanted to enter my pussy and ass both at the same time? They had never done a double penetration. So I had Boris sit on the sofa, lowered myself onto his hard cock and let Jacob penetrate me from behind. Some adjustments later and I was filled in both holes. It felt so good. Boris and I were kissing while I was being fucked. I was really enjoying being man handled by these two handsome guys, and this double fucking soon made me cum.

The guys wanted to cum bad, so I asked them to keep fucking me until they came. Jacob was soon unloading his cum in my ass. As soon as he pulled out, Boris grabbed me, threw me down on the sofa, spread my legs wide and started to fuck me real hard. It hurt a little but god he was a great fuck. Soon this hard fucking, screaming and moaning made him cum in me. My pussy and ass was then dripping cum. I lay on the sofa exhausted but looking at the guys and their semi hard cocks, it was clear these guys were not done.

Since Simi was fast asleep in the bed, and the guys needed more pussy, we got dressed and left for Jacob's room. I just put on my skirt, no thong and see through top. If we ran into someone in the corridor or the elevator, we were sure everyone would know that these guys are fucking me or about to fuck me. I actually wanted to be seen. Alas though, on the way to his room we did not run into anyone.

In his bedroom, I stripped naked and lay on the bed. The guys naked, lay next to me and I grabbed their cock as both took turns fondling every part of my body. The hand job I was giving was doing its trick and soon both were hard again. They wanted to double penetrate me again. I was hurting a little, but a little lubrication later and they were both in me again. Lying on the bed being fucked felt so good. This time both guys were not ready to cum. So after fucking this way, they both pulled out and asked me to go doggy style. Then they took turns fucking me. When one guy fucked, the other guy would come around and make me suck his cock. They changed positions countless times. It told them not to cum but that long doggy style fucking made me cum. I collapsed on the bed and knew I needed a break.

Jacob just wanted to cum again so he begged me to suck him and make him cum. I agreed and sucked him until he exploded in my mouth. Boris sat and watched me suck him. He wanted a blow job too, but I needed a break. I drank some more wine, lay in bed softly touching my pussy and clit. We chatted and learned that Boris has never had a fuck with a stranger the very first time he met her. I was the fastest from meeting to his bedroom he’d ever had. That made my day.

Jacob was lying next to me touching me softly and saying all naughty things, but I needed Boris this time. I asked Jacob to eat me. He wasted no time going down on me and when he got me all wet and wired again, I asked Boris to come and fuck me. Jacob hated the idea he just prepared me for Boris, but he had no choice as I wanted to be fucked by him. I lay with my legs open and Boris entered me one more time. God his big strong body made me feel so good. He grabbed both my legs in the air as he fucked my tight pussy. Jacob came over to the side and started to kiss me and suck my tits. I was being devoured by these two guys. Boris pushed both legs on the bed together on the side and continued his assault on my pussy. God I loved being fucked by him.

I did not want him to cum, so I asked him to stop when he got close. When he did stop, I asked him to lie down on the bed. I got up, straddled him, lowered my pussy on his cock and gave him the best cowgirl fuck possible. Jacob's cock was in my hand as he stood next to us. I gave him a great hand job while riding Boris. And when it was time again for Boris to come, he grabbed my small petite body and made me ride his cock until he exploded. No sooner had he stopped cumming, Jacob grabbed me, threw me on the bed next to Boris and started to fuck me hard.

These guys were animals. They just wanted to keep going while I was sore but I still wanted more. We decided to get some sleep. Both guys wrapped their naked bodies with me in the middle. It must not have been even fifteen minutes when Jacob tried to push his semi-hard cock between my cheeks and started to grind on my ass. I loved how horny he was. I let him rub into me. We must have slept for a couple of hours at best when both guys were up for another round. This time Boris was down between my legs eating my pussy like an expert. He had me wet, well before I fully woke up.

Once all wet, he entered my pussy all over again. My legs were open wide as he fucked me. Jacob was waiting his turn patiently (such a different view). I asked him to come over next to me so I could give him a hand job while being fucked. Boris was eagerly fucking me until he came. He pulled out and crashed next to me. Jacob who was fully erect by now, turned me around and slowly entered my ass. Lying face down on bed, I had Jacob pin me down as he fucked me. He enjoyed my tight ass until he came.

It was then sunrise, so I jumped in the shower to clean all the cum out of me. I came out wrapped in a towel to watch the guys sipping coffee. I grabbed a cup for myself and sat across them showing my freshly cleaned pussy. Both guys were enjoying the view and were sharing how this happened to be the craziest sex they ever had with a girl. Task well accomplished. I reminded them that we American girls are the best.

To prove that we are the best, I asked them to come and stand in front of me. Then I gave both of them a great blow job and hand job together until they both took turns draining the very last drops of their cum from their balls. I got dressed, kissed them and left them completely wasted.

I wonder if Simi ever came back and gave the guys another clean over?

Published 
Written by cindy_4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments