Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fourth Of July Fuck

"A few of my male friends convince me to let them take turns with me"

23
11 Comments 11
13.0k Views 13.0k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first true story written for Lush. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the Fourth of July."

Fireworks whistled and popped high in the air, filling the sky with explosions of color, as the ground filled with smoke. Laughter, music and of course plenty of drinks, kept the night going strong. I celebrated the Fourth of July with my main group of friends, relaxing and partying on one of my favorite days of the year. I arrived at the party with Kyle, with whom I’d been hooking up off and on for a few months. We were old friends and once I became single, that quickly turned into a friends-with-benefits relationship. All of our mutual friends knew what was going on between both of us, but it never bothered me. In fact, it turned me on sometimes knowing that Kyle’s roommates and friends who stayed over could often hear us going at it. I would moan louder and make him slap my ass until the sounds were echoing off his walls. 

It came as no surprise when one of our friends, Mac, started suggesting a threesome as we all sat around drinking one night. Almost a year before, I had hooked up with Mac at a party, after taking one too many tequila shots. While it was a great fuck, it was a one-time thing and we both let it pass without speaking much of it. Kyle was Mac’s best friend, and knowing I had fucked both men made me horny anytime I was around either of them. I knew Kyle would tell Mac and his male friends about all the things he did to me, and I loved being around them all, knowing they’ve learned what a slut I really was.

I sat on the tailgate of Mac’s truck sipping a beer, thinking about all of this when Mac walked up and hopped on the tailgate next to me. We watched Kyle drunkenly shooting off firecrackers at people and laughed. Kyle was all over me tonight, the alcohol definitely increasing his libido. We had fucked three times before leaving his apartment and I sucked his cock in the car on the way to the party. 

“I can see why Kyle’s been so touchy tonight. You look hot, Kyra,” Max said to me, winking. 

“Thank you; he’s a bit much when he’s drunk though,” I laughed. 

“I have something to ask you,” Mac said looking at me, and carried on when I looked at him quizzically, “you remember me bringing up a threesome, right? Well, I think tonight we could really make that happen. If you wanted to. I wanted to ask how you felt about that.” 

I took a minute to really ponder this idea. While it was a hot fantasy I often masturbated to, the real thing would be much different and I knew that. It could go perfectly right or awkwardly wrong, which I weighed over in my head. But why waste such a perfect opportunity? Having two men at once was something I had not yet experienced, but knew that I someday wanted to. Tonight had to be the night. 

“Okay.” I said grinning at Mac, “I’ll do it, but only if we go over some ground rules first. And I definitely need a few more drinks to calm my nerves.” I grabbed another beer out of the cooler and Mac clinked his bottle against mine.

“Cheers to that, babe,” he said grinning widely, “I’ll go talk to Kyle about it.” 

Mac slid off the tailgate and made his way over to Kyle pulling him aside so they could talk. Could I actually do this? I thought about all the fantasies I had masturbating, about all the times Mac had been sitting in Kyle’s apartment living room listening to us fuck each other on the other side of the thin wall. I could feel the heat in my shorts rising and my face flushed; thankfully it was dark now and no one could see me. 

As Kyle and Mac talked, their friend Marcus walked up and began chatting as well. I knew Marcus fairly well and thought he was equally as attractive as the other guys. They often hung out in a group together, so Marcus also knew of the stories between me, Kyle and Mac. I checked out all the guys from my perch in the truck bed and Kyle began walking my way. 

“Hey, gorgeous,” he said as he grabbed my hands and pulled me down from the tailgate. “So you really wanna do this? Mac really wants to fuck you, ya know.” 

“Oh I know; he’s been trying to get back in my pants since that party. I just haven’t had enough tequila to let him,” I joked. “But yes, I think I’m ready to.”

“Great!” Kyle smiled pulling me against him. “So there is one more thing me and Mac wanted to ask you about...” 

“Kyle, I’m okay with whatever you guys want to do with me, as long as we go over it all first,” I told him. 

“Well... Marcus wants to join too.” Kyle waited nervously for my response. Three guys at once?? I’d never even experienced two. It seemed like too much for my first group sex experience; I was already nervous enough. Besides, I had already slept with Mac and Kyle, but Marcus and I had never done more than hang out with each other from time to time. 

“Kyle, I don’t know about that,” I told him, “I mean, you know I’m okay with you and Mac, but a third guy? And Marcus seems... big.” I looked back over at him and Mac talking and noticed Marcus checking me out. I’d also never hooked up with a black guy before, but now looking at Marcus in a new way was starting to dampen my panties even more. I was still unsure though. 

“Babe, you know how fucking hot that would be if you got to fuck all of us? Marcus thinks you’re sexy as hell too. How could anyone not wanna fuck you?” Kyle replied smiling at me while grabbing my ass and pulling me into him. 

I took another long drink of my beer and said, “Look, I’ll think about it on our way back, but that really seems like too much.” 

“Fair enough. Well, you’ve got me all worked up now,” Kyle said, “I think we should head back to my place soon.” 

Kyle returned to his friends and left me sitting on Mac’s truck, pondering over the idea of three men taking their turns and having their way with me. I couldn’t deny that my pussy was slowly starting to ache and drip more by the minute. The alcohol was definitely helping to warm me up to the idea as well. The three guys started walking towards where Kyle had parked his car. Kyle nodded towards me and I grabbed my purse and headed that way, slamming the rest of my drink a little too quickly.  

The four of us got into Kyle’s car, with me riding shotgun and Mac and Marcus in the backseat. As we drove back to Kyle’s apartment, I told him my ‘rules’ if we were to actually go through with it. Kyle and I had done anal before, so I didn’t mind if he did, but I did not want Mac to as he was much larger than Kyle. I also didn’t want either of them to cum inside me, unless it was my mouth. He knew how much I enjoyed rough sex and being degraded, so Kyle was more than happy to find out that those were really my only two stipulations for this to happen. While I talked to him on the drive home, his right hand rested in my lap, stroking my thighs and rubbing the crotch of my jean shorts. Mac and Marcus were oblivious at first, smoking in the back seat and minding their business. However, Kyle eventually pulled his cock out of his shorts and grabbed my head, pulling me over the console and down to his lap. I was getting really turned on, and slurped his cock into my mouth, not caring if the other two men saw, and began moving my lips up and down him, messily sucking his cock as he drove. 

“God damn, girl, you love giving head, huh?” laughed Marcus from the backseat. 

I moaned around Kyle’s cock in reply to him and sank my lips down to the base. Mac and Marcus both began encouraging me, challenging me to make Kyle cum, calling me names until my shorts were developing a wet spot from my desperation. We finally pulled into the parking lot of Kyle’s apartment building and he put the car in park. Grabbing my hair tightly, he thrust his hips, slamming his dick into my slobbery mouth four or five times before finally blowing his hot spunk into the back of my throat. Marcus and Mac cheered from the backseat as I swallowed it all before sitting back up and wiping my mouth, smiling proudly. 

As we went inside, we all decided to watch tv and have a few more drinks, and let things happen naturally. The lack of pressure from the guys made me relax and become much more comfortable with the idea, even though I still wasn’t sure about Marcus joining us. I sat beside Mac on the couch and he kept one arm wrapped around my shoulder. His other hand rubbed my thighs, easing his fingers under my shorts slowly. He began kissing my neck softly, moving up to my earlobe where he nibbled on it and whispered, “Come with me.”

Grabbing my hand and pulling me off the couch, I followed him to Kyle’s bedroom, leaving the other two men in the living room for now. He shut the bedroom door and kept the lights off, but the moon illuminated us through Kyle’s open windows. He motioned for me to lie down on the bed on my back, and I began unbuttoning my jeans as I did. Helping me pull them down, Mac got down on his knees and pulled my shorts and panties off. He put an arm under each of my thighs and pulled me close to his face until my ass was on the edge of the bed.

DeRoseToo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeRoseToo

Cautiously at first, his lips met my pussy, gently kissing me, his tongue beginning to push open my folds. I leaned up on my elbows, watching him make out with my cunt, as I grabbed a handful of his blonde hair. His tongue pushed at my entrance until it slipped inside, and I let out a long moan. He plunged it in and out of me a few times, then replaced his tongue with his long fingers. I closed my eyes, moaning, and was unaware he had stood up until I felt the head of his cock replace his fingers, and he began pulling my shirt up over my head. I adjusted to let the shirt slip off me and he tossed it to the ground, then unclipped my bra doing the same. 

Mac rubbed the head of his cock against my pussy, smearing my wetness all over us both. With a quick thrust, he entered me all the way, and I gasped at the slight pain his large cock caused me. I hadn’t felt his cock in over a year and I suddenly remembered why that drunken night with him was one of my favorite memories. He held both my thighs as he rammed himself into me, going slowly, then speeding up, keeping me on edge. 

“You like that, baby?” Mac asked me as he slowed and teased my cunt. 

“Oh god, Mac, yesss,” I moaned throwing my head back. 

The door opened and Kyle entered his room, pants already unzipped and pulling out his somewhat smaller cock. He got onto the bed and kneeled beside my face, grabbing me by the jaw and pulling my mouth to his hardening rod. I sucked him into my mouth deeper and swirled my tongue around him. He stood still and let me bob my head up and down on him until his cock was soaked.

Without speaking, Mac and Kyle switched places with each other. Mac’s cock filled my mouth, flooding it with the taste of my cunt. I took as much of his shaft as I could into my mouth, but could only get down about halfway. I stroked what was left out with my hand as Kyle positioned himself between my legs. I heard Kyle spit and looked up to see him reaching his hand down to lube up his cock. He then moved the tip down to my entrance and continued until he was pressing into my tight back door. I tried to relax as much as I could and he slowly entered me, grunting. I moaned as he filled my ass, still stroking Mac’s cock with one hand. I moved my free hand down to my clit, rubbing circles around it as my juices dripped down to Kyle’s member moving in and out of me. 

“Oh, fuck me,” Kyle moaned, thrusting into me faster. The pain of him fucking my tight ass was slowly turning into pleasure and I rubbed my aching clit faster while sucking on Mac, who was now grabbing my tits and pinching my hard nipples. I knew Kyle wouldn’t last much longer by the way he was grunting and moaning, and I wouldn’t either with all the stimulation I was receiving. I hungrily bobbed my head on Mac’s cock and pushed my body against Kyle as much as I could from my position on the bed. My clit grew hot and pulsed beneath my fingers as my orgasm approached quickly. My pelvic muscles contracted, squeezing Kyle’s dick inside me, and I bucked my hips against him screaming out my first orgasm of the night. Suddenly, Kyle pulled himself out of my ass. 

“Fuck, Kyra! Cum for me, you little slut!” he shouted, gripping his dick hard. He leaned over me and his cum shot out in streams, covering my pussy and stomach. I gasped and squeezed Mac’s cock in my hand as I came down from my wave of pleasure and rubbed Kyle’s cum into my skin, moaning. Without another word, Kyle stood up, pulled his pants back up and left Mac and me in his bedroom to continue. 

“Fuck that was hot, baby,” Mac said climbing off the bed and moving back to stand at the edge of it by me. “Flip over for me.” 

I did as I was told and rolled onto my stomach, arching my back and pointing my ass up at him. I looked back at him grinning widely and begged, “Please keep fucking me. I need to cum again and I want it so much harder. I need it, Mac.” 

Smiling wickedly, Mac slapped his hand down hard on my ass and grabbed a handful, digging his nails in as I yelped. His cock entered my cunt once again, and this time he held nothing back. His thighs slapped against mine over and over and we were both lost in ecstasy when the bedroom door opened again. In walked Marcus, who stopped and stood at the door watching me get fucked senseless by his friend. He let out a whistle, taking in the sight in front of him. At this point, all my inhibitions about fucking Marcus were lost, and I wanted nothing more than his hands all over me. I locked eyes with him, smiling and biting my lips, beckoning him to join us. He quickly got undressed and climbed onto the bed in front of me. Marcus had no regard for me or my feelings, unlike the other two men, and snatched a fistful of my hair. 

“Ouch!” I yelped, but it was followed by a moan and a gush of my juices from my pussy. 

“Suck my cock, bitch,” Marcus told me, pulling my lips to his huge member. I got a good look at Marcus’ cock for the first time. A drop of precum coated the large head, and his shaft was at least eight inches, even bigger than Mac. I had to fuck him! He would feel so good filling my tight cunt. 

I lapped up his precum and moved my tongue against the underside of his sensitive head, but he was having none of it. He pushed his hips forward as he slammed my head toward him, sticking almost all of his huge shaft down my throat. I gagged and coughed, and he pulled out slightly, only to shove himself right back in. He fucked my mouth roughly, and Mac slapped my ass again hard, sending me forward even further onto Marcus’ cock. I gagged again, eyes watering as both men spit-roasted me. I had barely had any time to recover from my first orgasm but I felt another building inside me. My cunt pulsed around Mac and I moaned around Marcus in my mouth, reaching down to rub my clit again. Mac put his hand over mine on my clit and forced me to rub it harder, sending me tumbling over the edge again. I screamed around the cock in my mouth and coughed and choked as my body spasmed between my two male friends. 

Marcus finally pulled out of my mouth and I gasped, still feeling aftershocks from cumming. Mac also slipped himself out of me, and without giving me the chance to move, Marcus grabbed my hips, roughly spinning me around so my ass was facing him and my mouth was at Mac’s cock in front of me. 

“OH, FUCK ME!” I screamed, as my pussy was split open by Marcus’ huge manhood. My cunt was stretched as far as it could go as Marcus pushed deeper and deeper inside me. 

“Damn, you’re fucking tight,” he grunted.

“Fuck me with that huge cock, baby, please!” I moaned looking back at him. And to think I didn’t even want to fuck this guy at first! My sore cunt was soaked from cumming twice, and Marcus eventually pushed until I felt the head of his cock hitting my cervix. Mac was stroking himself in front of me, watching me adjust to taking my first black cock. When he was all the way inside me, Marcus grabbed my hair again, yanking my head back, and began pounding into me relentlessly. Mac took advantage of my gaping mouth and shoved his cock as far down my throat as he could. I choked and moaned, eyes watering, slobbering all over Mac’s dick, which was now in the back of my throat. Marcus had one hand pulling my hair and the other gripping my ass cheek as he thrust against me, our thighs slapping loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Mac put both hands on the sides of my head and face-fucked me.

Marcus grabbed my thighs and pulled my knees out from under me so I collapsed onto my stomach, Mac’s cock still far down my throat. His huge cock never left my cunt, and the hand in my hair now pushed down on the back of my neck. My throat was pinned between Marcus’ big hand and the mattress and it squeezed Mac’s cock tightly in my mouth. 

“Oooh fuck!” Mac moaned and my mouth was filled with his warm, salty cum. I couldn’t move, and it dribbled out of my mouth, mixing with the tears still running down my face. 

Marcus was moaning now, and his hand on my ass moved to my tight rosebud as he stuck a finger deep inside it. Mac had emptied his cock from my cum-filled mouth and I swallowed as much as I could and screamed, as my pelvis tightened again around Marcus’ huge cock and fingers in my ass. I ground my clit into the bed just as Marcus ripped his cock from my abused cunt and began to spray his cum all over my ass and back. He kept fingering my ass as I ground my over-sensitive clit into the mattress below and I screamed until I was out of air. My pussy gushed and I soaked my thighs and Kyle’s bed for a third time tonight. Marcus removed his fingers from my tight hole and smacked my ass before climbing off the bed.

The two men got dressed and left me, naked, covered in everyone’s cum and panting on Kyle’s bed and joined him out in the living room. I smiled to myself, hoping that this would happen again someday, and drifted off to sleep. 

 

Published 
Written by kyra1284
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments