Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First gangbang

"A woman experiences her first gangbang"

30
8 Comments 8
27.5k Views 27.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
You are tied down with a blindfold on. You can hear and feel people moving around you. Fingertips glance across your skin. Someones breath is near one of your nipples.

Lips brush yours. Someone is between your legs kissing your inner thighs. Fingers slide into your mouth. They taste like pussy, but not yours. 

Hair brushes along your breast then you feel her take a nipple into her mouth, as if that was the cue to start other mouths to descend on you. 

Both nipples are being sucked on and two different tongues are working your clit. You're so overwhelmed that you barely register the pair of cocks that are rubbing across your cheeks and heading for your mouth.

Your head is turned to the left and a cock is shoved in. One of the mouths on your clit moves away and is replaced by a cock that is nine inches long and almost four inches thick slamming all the way in. Your mouth and pussy are being fucked almost in sync with each other. The cock in your mouth pulls out, your head is roughly turned to the right, and another cock starts to fuck it. You start to moan around the cock in your mouth. You're getting close to cumming.

Suddenly everyone pulls back. The absence of stimulation shocks you, preventing the orgasm from happening. Once again you feel fingertips across your skin. Your legs are pulled further apart as you feel fingers sliding into your pussy briefly before teasing your ass. One finger, then two, enter your ass.

The fingers in your ass move away. Hands begin to reposition you. You never realized that your bonds have been loosened. You try to remove your blindfold but they won't let you. Still not knowing who is in the room or how many. You are put on all fours with someone under you. You're pushed down onto a hard thick cock. As you open your mouth to moan, another cock is shoved into your mouth, then another into your ass. Teeth are on your neck biting you while your nipples are being pinched and pulled. Hands are moving your body back and forth, forcing you to fuck the cocks inside you.

Hands hold you still as the three cocks take over fucking you. You can feel your orgasm building again but they stop. Someone pinches a nipple hard enough to stop you cold. You try to move to get it going again but they won't let you. Suddenly they start thrusting rapidly into you. After several minutes you can feel the cock in your mouth getting close to cumming. All three pull out, denying you any cum from them. You are put on your back again and tied down once again. You can feel someone over your head and you are hoping it's a cock. Instead it's a wet pussy that tastes faintly of cum, making you wonder if there's more than three men in the room.

As you eat her you can hear others in the room moving around. You're hoping that someone will start eating or fucking you again so you can cum and feel cum inside you. The woman whose pussy your eating starts to moan, grinding her pussy onto your mouth as she starts to cum on your tongue. As soon as she gets up another woman takes her place, grabbing your hair and pulling your mouth to her pussy. 

"Eat me bitch," she says. 

Your tongue is getting tired so you start sucking on her clit hoping to get her to cum quickly. Her breathing turns to moans as you bring her closer to climaxing. She grabs your head with both hands and hold your mouth tight against her pussy as she begins to flood your mouth with her cum. She moves away. Your face drenched in her juices.You feel tongues on your face, licking you clean. Someone slides their tongue into your mouth as other begin to once again assault your pussy and nipples with their mouths. Once your nice and wet again they pull away.

You feel a pressure against your ass as a butt plug is inserted. You whimper, wishing they would make you cum. Something begins to slide into your sensitive pussy. As your hope builds that you might get a good fucking the movement stops as the vibe is turned on. The setting is too low to do more than drive you crazy. After a few minutes the setting is moved up from one to three. The jolt causes you to gasp.

Your body is covered in sweat. Someone moves a piece of ice across your nipples and then your clit briefly. Hair brushes across your nipples as she brings the piece of ice to your lips, teasing you with it before she slides it into your mouth. Once you've swallowed the ice, a dildo tasting of pussy is put in your mouth, slowly fucking your mouth as the vibe in your pussy is turned to four. Your nipples are being sucked on again. Fingers on your clit pushing towards the vibe humming away inside you, increase it to eight, the max setting. You're shaking all over, the vibe is turned back to one. Everyone pulls away. Your breathing heavy, your body in need of an orgasm but they won't let you yet.

Once your breathing turns to normal the butt plug and vibe are removed. You're put on your hands and knees again. Forced to lower yourself onto someone's cock, another enters your ass while a third takes your mouth. All three begin to fuck your holes.

TessaColeman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TessaColeman

You notice that this time they don't seem to be trying to get you off, instead they are focused on cumming inside you.

Harder and harder the cocks in your ass and pussy go. The cock in your mouth is hitting the back of your throat. You can feel the guy in your mouth getting close and hope he doesn't pull out. All three men begin to grunt as they cum in you. Once they are done you are made to sit your ass on another man's cock reverse cowgirl. As soon as it's settled in, another cock is shoved into your pussy. Your head is turned to the side and another cock starts fucking your mouth. Your nipples are being pinched and pulled and someone's hand begins to massage your clit as your being DP'd.

The cock in your mouth pulls out. Now it seems like they might just let you cum, at least that is what you are hoping for. They begin to pick up the pace, rolling you onto your side without ever slowing down. Their pace is so in sync with one another that you wonder how many other women they'd done this to. That idea gets you even more turned on. Your orgasm is building quickly now. You're shaking all over as it hits you hard. You clamp down on their cocks as you begin squirting all over them. Somewhere in the background you think you hear grunting but you're too light headed to be sure. When you regain your senses you realize you're on your back and the blindfold is gone. You see multiple cocks jacking off onto your face and tits. 

Once they are done covering you in cum, you become aware of how sore and wet your pussy and ass are. Two women approach you and begin to scoop up some of the cum and feed it to you. Then they begin to lick some up and feed it to you with their tongues. You try to reach for their breasts but they won't let you touch them.

Soon they help walk you a near by restroom to finish washing up. Afterwards they bring you back out where another woman with the most beautiful breasts and nipples that you've ever seen is waiting for you. Once you take your eyes off of her breasts you notice she is holding a collar and leash. The two women beside you put their hands on your shoulders and gently but firmly push you to your knees.

The woman with mouth watering nipples puts the collar on you then moves to stand beside you. When she does, you notice a man seated several paces behind her with what has to be a ten inch cock. You're glad that his girth is about average because you couldn't handle if he was thick in your current state.

You feel the leash pulling you towards the man in front of you. You begin to realize that everything that was done to you was at his direction and it makes you wet again. You crawl up to him and the woman pulls the leash back to indicate that you are to sit upright on your knees.

The man looks down at you and you obediently open your mouth to accept his cock. You get about six or seven inches in before you start to bob your head. You keep your eyes on him. After two minutes he frowns at you and touches the back of your head with one hand and you realize that he expects you to deep throat him. You take all of him down your throat. Your tongue and mouth working to please him. You're tempted to use your hands as well but prudently decide not to move them until you've been given permission.

After a good five minutes he pulls out. Your leash is pulled forward as he moves behind you. You follow him with your eyes as he prepares to fuck you from behind. When you turn your eyes to the front you can see her kneeling in front of you. Her nipples are almost in reach of your mouth. You're so mesmerized by her swaying breasts that you are slightly caught off guard when he shoves his whole cock into your pussy. The motion causes your mouth to touch one of her nipples.

Not being able to suck on her nipples is driving you crazy as is the long hard thrusts from behind. You're ass is being slapped as he begins to fuck you harder and faster. She stands up and, grabbing your hair, pulls your mouth to her pussy. Every time he pushes into you, your face is ground into her pussy.

After several minutes he pulls out and moves back in front of you. She steps aside but still holding your hair. He puts his cock, slick with your juices into your mouth. You can see him pinching one of her nipples as she starts pushing your mouth back and forth on his cock. You begin to deep throat him again, going faster and faster, hoping to make them happy by making him cum in your mouth.

As he starts to get close to cumming he pushes her to her knees in front of you. He grabs your head and holds it still as he shoves his cock down your throat. Load after load of cum goes down your throat. He pulls back enough for you to work your tongue on the head of his cock. Once he is satisfied he turns your head and guides it to her breasts for you to touch and suck on. You are so turned on to finally touch and suck on them that you have a mini orgasm once you finally take one of her nipples into your mouth.

She turns to him and says, "she's going to do well here."

Published 
Written by Minja
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments