Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy Island - Part 2

"Four of us get to know each other intimately"

7
1 Comment 1
12.1k Views 12.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Pete and I had huge erections streaked with pre-cum from the girls’ handiwork. Sue and Pat were similarly aroused with damp thighs and engorged labia as well as hard nipples.

“I don’t know about you three but I’ve got to get some relief before we go out,” said Pat.

We murmured in agreement. The four of us had got naked together after breakfast as a result of us discussing our favourite sexual fantasies. It had progressed to Pete fondling the ample breasts of Pat, my wife. Then Pete’s wife Sue had asked me to undress her and we had fondled each other’s genitals.

“Johnny and I are going to our bedroom now,” said Pat, looking at me for a cue.

I smiled at Pat. That was the only communication we needed as we were so in tune with each other.

“We are going to be bonking furiously,” added Pat, “This is no time for slow loving sex. You two are welcome to join us or just watch or even just listen, the door will stay open and you can enter the room at any time. It’s up to you.”

Pete and Sue both had a noticeable sexual flush. Pete looked very nervous. He was deep into new sexual territory, although the previous day he and Sue had made love in the sea barely thirty metres from Pat and myself. Sue didn’t look nervous: she looked eager, eager to witness Pat and myself copulating. Could she induce Pete to share it with her?”

Without waiting for a reply, Pat and I entered our bedroom and put a shoe against the door to make sure it stayed open. As Pat had said, this was to be a rampant lust-filled fuck. We just grabbed each other and fell onto the bed. We had been so aroused by the discussions and fondling in the living room that we coupled effortlessly. Pat rolled me onto my back and rode me like a woman possessed. Very soon, Pat reached her orgasm and came loud and long. I couldn’t resist and felt my semen spurting deep into her vagina. As Pat felt my seed within her, she came again with a body shaking vocal climax. Pat collapsed onto my prone body and I felt my semen trickling out of her onto my groin.

Then we heard some grunting and looked back at the doorway. Pete and Sue were looking in. Sue was working Pete’s cock with her hand and jets of semen were arcing from it towards us. Pete nearly collapsed as he came, his body covered in a deep red sexual flush. Sue was flushed as well and I could see numerous streaks of fluid running down the inside of her thighs. On fire with lust and desire, Sue was the only one who hadn’t yet had an orgasm.

“You two are so hot. I need to come so much,” exclaimed Sue.

Pete was emotionally and physically exhausted and in no shape to help Sue. I motioned for her to join us on the bed, which she did without hesitation.

“I’ll take one breast, Pat will take the other. Pleasure yourself to a climax for us,” I said.

Sue’s eyes lit up. Pat and I each caressed and kissed a breast while Sue put her hands down to her pussy and began to masturbate. I could see one hand was circling on her clit while two fingers of the other hand penetrated her vagina. As Sue’s breathing and hand movements became more rapid, Pat and I sucked and nibbled her nipples in sync. Very quickly, Sue got to her climax, her back arched, and she cried out , thrusting and rubbing to orgasm. As she sank back onto the bed, Pat and I kissed her softly.

EmilieGreennTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilieGreennTS

“That was just wonderful,” gasped Sue, “You two working my nipples made my orgasm so much more intense.”

Then we heard a grunt from the doorway and saw Pete had just stroked himself to another orgasm. Pete might have blushed when he saw us three looking at him but it was impossible to tell through his orgasmic flush. Pete quietly retreated to the other bedroom and we heard the shower start. Sue went to join him while Pat and I cleaned ourselves ready for the beach.

About twenty minutes later, we left for the beach together. This time, on reaching the “clothing optional” sign we all stripped off without hesitation, not bothering to wait for the full naturist sign. Once again, the girls took the lead and made sure their hips were swinging as sexily as possible as they walked ahead. Pete and I ogled them unashamedly and we were both sporting erections by the time we reached our usual spot. Again, the girls made a great show of arranging the beach mats whilst showing us their bums with their legs as wide as possible. Both shaven pussies were glistening with lubrication and arousal.

Having arranged the mats, Sue lay back and openly ogled our erections, “My, you two are certainly some studs,” smiled Sue ,looking straight at me. “Lie here Johnny,” smiled Sue sexily, indicating the space on the mat beside her.

I glanced at Pat who gave an almost imperceptible nod. I lay on my back and made no attempt to cover my erection which was proudly pointing upward. Sue rolled onto her side and unashamedly studied my penis at close range: I could feel her warm breath on my genitals. The pure eroticism of being closely examined by Sue caused an involuntary spasm and copious amounts of pre-cum trickled from my hole and down my shaft.

Sue giggled and licked her lips: “How do you do that?” she asked.

“It’s involuntary, it happens when I’m intensely aroused,” I replied.

“So, am I arousing you now?” 

“Very much so.”

“How about now?” asked Sue as she bent her leg up and outwards, opening up her labia. I gave a little gasp and more pre-cum flooded out.

“And now?” enquired Sue, as she fingered her slit and teased her engorged clit and then spread herself wide open. I gave a gulp and my cock gave several more spasms.

I looked at Pat who was watching intently. She smiled and winked at me.

“Pete, over here please,” Pat called. Pete went over to my naked wife. “I need some help,” said Pat, handing him the bottle of sunscreen. “Make sure you do everywhere, especially my white bits.”

Pete looked apprehensive so Pat took the bottle and squirted generous amounts of lotion on her breasts and groin. “Come on, Pete get rubbing before I start to burn,” she Pat. Pete swallowed hard and then gingerly applied his hands to Pat’s breasts.

“Like this,” insisted Pat, taking his hands and using them to firmly massage the lotion into her ample bosom.

 

 

Published 
Written by cunning_linguist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments