Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy Come True

"My real life fantasy finally coming to life."

4
1 Comment 1
10.5k Views 10.5k
882 words 882 words
On my birthday, my friends all came over and told me that they had a special surprise for me. They were both dressed up in such sexy clothes; my best girl friend, Rachel, and best guy friend, Mike. We were students in college and it was about time for a night out.

They gave me a few shots, and took me in Mike's car. It felt like he drove for a long while. When we finally came to a building, it had a sign outside saying "The Fantasy Bar." I was now officially nervous. They led me out of the car and put a blindfold on me. Correction, now I was nervous. Mike and Rachel both laughed at me as they led me towards the door. I could hear the music playing from outside, and I did not want to go in.

I didn't know where I was, all I knew was that I was now sitting on a chair. Someone else came into the room that I assumed we were in and stood in front of me, grasping my knees. He took the blindfold off. He was way more attractive than I thought he would be, tanned skin, dark hair, and green eyes.

"What's your biggest fantasy?" He asked me. I could feel myself blushing. I didn't want to tell this stranger my fantasy. I decided to whisper it in his ear. I could see his eyes light up, and pull me off the chair, into the bigger room adjacent to this one. He pushed me to the table and told me to lie down. I looked around frantically for Mike and Rachel and I saw them in the corner watching.

The crowd in the room all swooped in towards the man that had been talking to me. He whispered something to them, and they all smiled and nodded, looking from me to him. At this moment, I decided to play along. When else was I going to get the chance to live out this fantasy?

Two girls came to me then, and started to pull my shirt up. One of them kissed my stomach, while the other eased my shirt over my breasts. Two men were now below me, taking off my shoes. One undoing my pants and pulling them down, kissing my mound as he went. I was now laying there in front of at least four strangers, only wearing my bra and underwear.

I heard some music turn on, and the four people around me all stripped down to nothing. I was getting so turned on that this was actually happening to me. One girl and one guy eased off my undergarments, leaving me there just as naked as the rest of them.

Queen_Natasha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Queen_Natasha

They then used soft rope to tie my arms and legs to the table. I was breathing heavily, and so turned on.

The girls started feeling my arms, the men my legs, not touching anything, coming close to my boobs and soaking pussy but never actually touching. I tried to move my hips in the direction of the one man's wandering hands, and he just smiled slyly and pulled his hand farther down my leg. They continued to touch me, but now also started to lick and kiss my body, but never touching the parts that needed to be touched. My nipples were rock hard, and my pussy was soaking wet. I was about to orgasm and no one had even had to touch me.

The first piece of relief I felt was when a man was now at my side, and he and the other women started sucking my nipples. The man and women at my lower body were grabbing my butt, rubbing my mound and legs. Sucking and kissing, they moved from my neck to my breasts, sucking hard, pinching my nipples to keep them hard. I started to raise my hips into the air, and luckily I was greeted by a mouth. The women was sucking on my clit softly, nearly making me cum.

The man rubbed around my hole, pushing some of my wetness back to my ass. Then he went away for a second, coming back with a dildo and a small vibrator. He put the vibrator slightly into my ass and started to pulse into me with the dildo. There was so many mouths on my body, two on my breasts and neck, and two by my pussy.

I thrust my hips up into the dildo, making it enter me faster and deeper. The man with it was really just holding still, watching me writhe up against it, bucking my hips and breathing so heavy. The waves of orgasm started to roll, and I slowed down, just let it enter me with the feeling of orgasm tightening my pussy. When this was done, I snapped back into attention and realized that everyone had left the room, except for Rachel and Mike.

I was suddenly embarrassed, knowing what they had just witnessed. Mike laughed, with an obvious bulge in his pants. "Happy Birthday," he said, and he handed me a box. Inside was the dildo that they had used on me.

"This is for you." He winked, and they both chuckled, leaving me to get dressed.

Happy Birthday to me.

Published 
Written by starchild
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments