Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Everything is not Black and White - Part One

"I learn what a cock tastes like"

11
1 Comment 1
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
It had been a couple months since I had seen Ellie. We had talked and texted each other, flirting and sharing ideas, etc like normal. She was excited about our last visit and wanting to know if that had stirred any thoughts or desires for me. Of course it had and I was honest with her about that. I had a lot of thoughts running through my head about what might lie ahead for us.

We had made plans to go to dinner and then go to a bar we both enjoyed. It is not a club where you can go and have sex or anything but it was a place that would make meeting other people who were into swinging easy and comfortable.

After dinner we headed over there and found a place to sit and have drinks. We enjoy people watching and spent time watching others, joking about what they might be thinking or wanting. While we were sitting there, we were approached by another couple who asked if they could join us. We said sure.

They introduced themselves as Mark and Julie. Mark was a black guy, taller than me, fit and good looking. Julie looked to be either a mixed race or of Latin decent. Either way, she was attractive as well. Over the next couple hours, we talked about how long we had each been into swinging, what some of our experiences were like, etc.

While we talked, I could see both Mark and Julie stealing looks at Ellie’s tits. Julie could certainly hold her own in that area too and they appeared to be quite nice. They told us they lived nearby and invited us back to their place for more drinks. We agreed and I could tell Ellie was excited about what the night might have in store for us. I was too.

Their home was nice. It was large and very modern with exceptional decoration. They certainly seemed to have good taste and the money to afford it. After a brief tour of the house, Julie brought out some wine and champagne.

As we drank, we began flirting more and relaxing. Julie actually started by snuggling in between Ellie and I and commenting on just how impressive Ellie’s tits were. She mentioned how Mark was really into big tits and she knew when they saw us that Mark was immediately interested. She was saying this while having one hand running up and down each of our legs.

As I have mentioned before, when Ellie gets excited she blushes across her face and chest and she was turning a nice shade of red. Mark commented that Julie was right and that Ellie might have the biggest tits he had ever seen in person.

Mark came over and asked if he could join, so we all slid over and he settled in next to Ellie. Of all the things Ellie and I had talked about, we never actually discussed desires to have sex with someone of another race. I mean for me, hot is hot and I have no issues with color, and I didn’t think Ellie did either. She didn’t seem uncomfortable at all and was actually enjoying the attention Mark was giving her.

Julie turned her attention to me. She asked if I was a “tit man” and I told her I was actually much more of an “ass man” but that being with Ellie had given me a whole new appreciation of tits. Julie stood up, lifted her top and slid her pants off. As she stood there, almost naked, it was clear she had both areas covered.

She slid on top of me, mounting me. I could feel the heat coming off of her body and in no time, I removed her bra, exposing a very nice set of tits. They were not real, but they were quite nice. I always prefer natural tits, no matter what size, but I had no complaints about these. They were impressive to say the least. I started licking her nipples, taking them into my mouth, biting, sucking and tasting the salt from her sweat. She was enjoying and I could feel the heat from her pussy as she ground down on my lap.

I looked over and I could see that Mark had taken Ellie’s top and bra off. Mark is a big guy, with big hands, but not even his hands were enough to handle Ellie’s massive tits I could tell just by the look on his face he had never handled such an impressive chest. Julie looked over there and simply said “wow”.

I could tell that seeing Mark and Ellie was turning her on as much as it was me. She slid her body off mine and as she did, she started to unbuckle my pants. I helped her out and slid my pants and shirt off. She stood and removed her panties. Her pussy was completely bald and looked amazing. From what I could see, she was wet already. I heard Ellie panting and I looked over to see that she was completely undressed, as was Mark. From the looks and sounds, she was enjoying the attention she was getting from his hands and his mouth.

Mark looked to have a nice cock, bigger and thicker than mine but not huge. She had her hand wrapped around it but it was more than her little hand could handle. I knew Ellie was going to enjoy it.

At this point, things picked up and I did not yet realize what I was in store for. Julie announced she wanted to have some fun, so she ordered me to lie down and Julie lowered herself down onto my cock.

Kitty___Kate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kitty___Kate

The heat and wetness from her pussy was amazing. She told Ellie to sit on my face, facing her.

Ellie lowered herself down onto my face as she was told and I began to lick and eat her pussy. Ellie was soaking wet and I loved the smell and taste of her pussy when she was excited. I could tell the women were making out, playing with each other’s bodies. Julie did not make any real attempt to fuck me, but instead just let me feel her moving around as her and Ellie played.

I honestly have no idea where Mark was during this time. After about 10 minutes or so, I heard Julie whisper something to Ellie and I felt Ellie turn around, but still remain on my face. I had better access to her clit, so I started paying attention to it.

This is when things got interesting for me. Julie remained still on my cock, just letting me feel the incredible wetness and heat inside her. Ellie was on my face, pushing her pussy onto my tongue. Suddenly I felt someone standing on each side of my chest, actually kneeling. I knew it had to be Mark. I assumed he was going to fuck Ellie from behind.

Out of nowhere, Ellie then slid off me and leaned down, kissed me and said, “I want Mark to fuck me, but I think he might need a little help getting that big cock inside me. Do you think you could help him with that?” The look in her eye told me she wanted me to do this and she knew it was something I had thought about many times.

With that, I looked up and saw Mark above me, his big cock hanging just a few inches from my face. I didn’t say a word. Instead I leaned up and took the head of his cock in my mouth. This was it! There was no turning back. I was sucking another man’s dick. Ellie was next to me. I could hear and smell her playing with her pussy as she watched me take Mark’s cock into my mouth.

Julie must have liked what she could see because she began to move more and more on my dick. She was squeezing my cock with her pussy. I had so many things running through my mind. I had this incredible woman fucking me and a cock in my mouth. I had no idea what I was doing when it came to giving head, but was trying to do it the things I like Ellie to do to me.

Mark seemed to enjoy what was happening. I took more and more into my mouth, trying to coat his dick. I cannot lie, I was as turned on as I had ever been in my life. I was enjoying sucking his cock. His felt good in my mouth and I wanted him to enjoy it. I was close to cumming and I think Julie knew. She pressed herself as far down on my cock as she could, reached back and cupped my balls, squeezing them. I sucked him for as long I as could but eventually it was too much and I exploded inside of Julie. Mark knew what was happening and pulled his wet cock from my mouth.

Ellie lowered herself down on me again, her pussy hovering over my face. I could see as Mark slid his wet cock into her pussy. She gasped as he pushed his fat cock inside her and come to rest with his balls touched her pussy and my mouth at the same time. Julie never left my cock. She squeezed and drained the cum from my balls, but continued to slowly rock and fuck me, never letting me go soft.

I was trying my best to focus on Ellie’s clit as Mark slid in and out of her. I could alternate between her pussy and his balls. He would stop from time to time, buried in her and let me take his balls in my mouth. After about 10-15 minutes of fucking Ellie, he pulled out and let his dick fall on my lips. I took as much as I could into my mouth, tasting his cock and Ellie’s juices all over it. It was so erotic and was better than I had expected it might be. He went back to fucking Ellie and I could tell by his pace, he was close.

He pulled her into him, slamming into her ass and pussy. She was screaming, losing every bit of self-control. Mark gave one final thrust and emptied his balls inside her. I could see his cock pumping stream after stream of cum into her. He must have cum a lot, as it started to spill out of her pussy, running down her thighs. As his balls emptied, he slid his softening cock from her pussy.

Ellie didn’t get up. Instead she sat up so that her pussy was directly over my mouth. She lowered herself down onto my mouth and I was greeted with a pussy full of Mark’s cum. I didn’t fight her. I licked and cleaned her pussy until I felt her orgasm one more time. This whole time, Julie had been slowly rocking on my cock. Once the show was over for her, she picked up her pace. She began riding my cock, slamming up and down on it.

I tried to meet her thrusts, but she was in control. Her eyes were closed and she seemed possessed. She was playing with her clit and fucking me when with one final thrust down, smashed herself down onto my cock, gripping it as she spasmed in orgasm. Her pussy was literally like a vice, gripping and pulling at my cock and I could not stop myself from cumming again. Everyone collapsed in the room.

Round 1 was done…

Published 
Written by LuvMeSomeBooty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments