Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eight university students and me. The final chapter

"Do I finally get to fuck all eight uni guys?"

21
5 Comments 5
18.4k Views 18.4k
4.0k words 4.0k words

It was a long drive home the morning after my gang bang with the three guys. They had ruined me the night before, my body was still tingling as I thought about all the things I had got up to with my university students. My Husband and son would be mortified if they knew what I had been up to.

Once I got home life returned to normal, I really did have a very boring life without my eight university guys to fuck my brains out. I tried to put them to the back of my mind but I needed more. I loved the feeling of being filled by huge cocks, the feeling of being treated like a dirty little slut that I am.

I was desperate to meet them again but had no idea how I was going to do it, all I knew was that if I ever did see them again all eight of them were going to fuck me as hard and fast as humanly possible. I wanted to be fucked rough and passed around like a piece of meat.

Well weeks went by, my pussy was aching for some action. Half of me didn't want to get in touch with them and the other half did. I knew I was a married woman and that I really should be happy with what I already have, which is a beautiful family and a husband that brings in money so we can life a decent lifestyle but I needed just one more go with my eight uni guys, just one more time to let them take me over the edge of ecstasy.

I finally gave in and sent one of the guys a message telling him I wanted all eight of them and I wanted it very soon. Strangely I never got a reply. Three days later and still nothing, this made me want them even more. I was going out of my mind.

It was now the beginning of March, it had been just over two months since my last gang bang, I had given up all hope of ever seeing my uni guys again and in some ways I had tried really hard to put them to the back of my mind. I was busy with work and we were in the process of moving house so I had things to help keep my mind off the craving for cock.

It was a very wet cold Tuesday morning and I got up and got myself ready for work. I work in an Office so I had my usual tan coloured tights, a knee-length skirt and white blouse. I left home the normal time and got in the office early, I booted up my computer and checked my emails, this was something I did every day at the start of my shift. Today I had about thirty emails to sort through when suddenly an email caught my eye, it was from one of the uni guys, it simply said.

"Be ready?"

I had no idea what it meant but my pussy was already starting to throb at the thought that maybe this might be a chance to see the guys again.

As the morning wore on I could hardly think straight, my mind was all over the place thinking about that email. After lunch I checked my emails again. I had another email from the guys, this time it said.

"After work surprise?"

I felt instantly weak at the knee's. I knew then that my eight uni guys were going to come for me and this was the day I was going to get fucked like never before.

After what seemed like a forever, it was the end of my working day, I shut down my computer and got my things together. As I walked out of the building I worked in there stood in front of me was my eight strapping university guys.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I yelled, with a huge grin on my face.

"Ring your husband, tell him you are going for a few drinks with the girls after work and that you won't be home till very late."

I could hardly dial the number on my phone because my hands were shaking so much. After a quick call to my husband I asked the guys where they were taking me.

"We have a friend that lives about twenty minutes drive from here, he is away for a few days and has told us we can use his flat for the night.

I could hardly speak as the guys walked me back to their van. My entire body was shaking with excitement.

"You bunch of dirty fuckers!" I told them as we set off for their friends flat.

I had no idea how I was going to have all eight of these guys fuck me, up till this point three cocks at once was the maximum and they were more than I could handle.

The journey to the flat didn't take too long, the guys seemed so pumped for what we all were about to get up too. My pussy was already dripping in my knickers as I sat squashed between two guys on the back seat.

We finally stopped outside a large property that had been converted into a series of flats. The guys slide open the van door and helped me out. My legs were shaking as we made our way up the steps leading to the street door. Soon we were all inside and we all made our way to the kitchen to pour some drinks and get the night started.

It was not long before we had all drunk a bottle or two of wine, we were all feeling relaxed and horny. A few of the guys were already getting their hands on with me, stroking my legs and grabbing a cheeky kiss, I knew my night was just about to begin.

As I sat down on the sofa, I seemed to be surrounded by more and more of the guys, two of them had sat either side of me and were kissing my neck as their hands wandered up my legs. Another couple of guys were unbuttoning my blouse and touching and groping my tits through my bra. I felt my shoes being taken off my feet, I looked down and two guys were rubbing and kissing my toes through my tights, as they did this I could feel them slowly opening my legs apart.

My skirt was now up round the tops of my legs, hands were teasing my thighs The guys could see I was wearing knickers under my tights, they put their hands down my hose and ripped my knickers off me,.My pussy was freshly trimmed and the guys loved rubbing it through the gusset of my tights. I was now spread wide on the sofa, my tits out of my bra and surrounded by my eight guys. I looked down between my opened legs and watched as two guys got on the floor in front of me and both buried their heads between my legs, I let out a huge sigh as they both started munching at my pussy and bum hole at the same time, trying desperately to bite a hole in the gusset of my tights with their teeth.

I was in loving every minute and completely didn't notice that the guys were all getting naked. I was getting licked out really hard by the two guys that had already sent me to a huge orgasm, I opened my eyes and see that I was surround by cocks, huge rock hard massive cocks. Not one of these guys had a cock that was smaller that eight inches.

"How the fuck am I going to fuck all of you tonight?" I yelled.

I got off the sofa and got on my knees in front of the guys and started to suck of each and every one of them. I could hardly fit my hands around some of them. Even though I had fucked five of these guys before tonight, I noticed that two guys that I hadn't fucked before had huge cocks that hung almost half way down their legs, these guys must of been at least ten inches or maybe more. I tried my best to fit them in my mouth but they were huge. I sucked their cocks as hard as I could while there hands were all over my body, groping, touching, squeezing.

The guys lifted me off the floor and walked me over to a bed in the next room. I unzipped my skirt and it fell to the floor as I walked to the bedroom. I was now naked apart from my tan coloured tights.

Once in the room they told me to climb on the bed and get on all fours with my feet hanging over the edge. I had no idea what was going to happen next. As I turned me head round the guys were forming a queue behind me.

"What the fuck you doing to me?" I asked.

"Wait and see!" Was the reply.

The first guy stepped forward and put his hands between my legs and ripped open the gusset of my tights, my pussy was finally free. He put his hands on either side of my hips and rammed his cock in my pussy, he pumped it twice then instantly pulled out, I looked round to see what was happening but within a split second the next guy in the queue had stepped forward and rammed his cock in my pussy, again after a couple of pumps he pulled out and walked to the back of the queue only to be replaced by the next guy in the queue. He also did the same and so the guys found a rhythm and the queue moved quicker and quicker. I was being fucked by these eight guys almost all at the same time.

The two guys at the back of the queue had the massive 10 inch cocks and the minute the first guy had his entire shaft inside me a cum like a fountain.

"Shit! your a big boy!" I screamed.

The guys fucked me so hard, every time a guy was replaced by another guy my pussy lips throbbed, cum poured out of me, I felt like a complete slut and I was loving it.

They made me cum at least another two or three times before I collapsed on the bed. The guys let me get my breath back but it was not long before they were ready to continue.

One of the guys gave me eight pieces of paper with numbers on them, they told me to mix them up and hand them out to the rest of the guys. I had no idea why but I knew I was soon to find out. As I handed out the numbers at random I noticed that the guys had formed two queues.

"The guys with even numbers are fucking your pussy, they guys with odd numbers are fucking your arse." One of the guys said.

"You're a bunch of filthy bastards!" I screamed with a huge smile on my face.

The guys tossed a coin for what group of four was going to go first.

"Tails it's up your arse, heads it's in your pussy!" One of the guys shouted.

I watched from the bed as the coin was flicked in the air and landed on the floor in front of me.

"Tails!" The guy cheered.

The four guys who were to fuck my arse stepped forward up to the bed, the other four guys who were to fuck my pussy watched from the edge of the bed as I was placed on my back, two guys took each of my ankles and raised my legs so my knee's were up against my shoulders. The hole in my tights was ripped slightly bigger so my bum hole was now exposed and lube was squirted up my arse.

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

The lube was cold and made me let out a slight yelp.

The first guy got between my legs and being egged on by all the other guys he pressed the tip of his cock against my tight bum hole. Instantly I could feel my toes curl up tight as the pressure of his cock entered my arse. With all his weight on his arms he started really slowly to thrust his cock inside me.

"Fuck, this is so tight!" He yelled to the other guys.

After a minute or so my arse had become more relaxed and he was moving in and out of me easier. He had a fat cock and he was stretching my arse hole with every thrust. I really began to get used to it and started to really enjoy it.

"This is amazing!" I moaned, as he really started to pump me harder and faster.

After five minutes or so he was replaced by another guy who had a thinner cock but I would say slightly longer, he fucked me like a jack rabbit, the guys holding my ankles really had them pulled back tight against my chest.

I could feel myself cumming and so could he as he really fucked me hard till I reached an orgasm. He pulled out of me and was replaced by the next guy, much the same as the last, he jumped straight on me and fucked my arse like it was the end of the world. My bum hole was getting sore already and soon it was the last guys turn in my arse.

I looked down between my legs and see that it was one of the two guys with this massive monster cocks. Not only was it really fat but also longer than any cock I have ever seen. This cock was rock hard and hard huge veins going up either side of it. The guy climbed on the bed and instead of fucking me on my back he told the guys to let go of my ankles and roll me on to my front. I knew on my front this cock was going to go really deep inside me.

More lube was squirted up my now red raw bum hole, he took one hand and gripped the rim of my tights and used the other hand to guide his cock up my arse. Just getting the tip of this monster in was almost to much for me to handle. The room fell silent as more and more the guy got his cock inside me.

"Fucking hell this is unreal!" I screamed, as I was impaled on this cock.

The feeling made me shake and buck my body, I have to admit at first I had a really stinging feeling as my arse grew tighter and tighter but having ten inches of cock up your arse is a feeling that would live with me forever.

This guy to his credit did fuck me slow to begin with so I could get used to the size. He was way over six-foot tall, I felt tiny underneath him. It was not long before I was cumming, the bed was soaking wet as cum flooded out of my pussy. I was completely not in control of my body when I heard one of the guys say.

"Flip here over ,lets get some cock in her pussy at the same time."

"What the fuck you doing to me?" I screamed as the guy fucking my arse put his arms around my waist and rolled me over so he was on his back and I was now on top of him.

This is the point where it all got messy. Without wasting any time one of the guys climbed on the bed and got between my legs. My legs were again pulled apart really wide by two guys at the edge of the bed. He aimed his cock at my pussy and without even letting me catch my breath buried it inside me.

I literally screamed at the top of my voice as I was filled with both cocks. The guys found a good speed really fast and both started to pound me hard. The two guys holding my ankles let go of them, instantly wrapped my legs around the guys waist on top of me. I held on tight as they rocked me back and forth between their cocks.

As soon as they made me cum I could see the next guy waiting to have a turn in my pussy. He literally pulled the guy out of me and climbed between my legs and started to pump me hard. I could hardly catch my breath as again I was fucked to ecstasy.

With a huge cock up my bum and cock in my pussy my holes were being stretched tight, I could feel every inch of both their cocks rubbing the walls of my vagina and arse hole.

It was not long before the next guy to fuck my pussy jumped on the bed and had his turn. This guy fucked me really fast, I looked down between my legs and watched his bum go up and down so fast it was a blur as he fucked my pussy.

The best thing about a double penetration for me is when both guys really got for it, I never last longer than a few minutes before im squirting everywhere.

The last guy to fuck my pussy was up next and it was the second of the two guys with a monster cock, the first one being up my arse right now. I took one look at this cock and told the guys there was no way I could get both these huge cocks inside me at the same time.

The guy fucking my arse lifted me off his cock and pulled out of my red raw bum hole. He had been up my arse for a good thirty minutes and my arse hole was gaping wide. He climbed off the bed as the second giant cock man got on the bed and lay on his back with this monster cock pointing straight up in the air.

I gingerly climbed on top of it putting my legs either side of his waist as I slowly lowered myself down on it. The feeling of this thing entering my pussy was amazing. I was already full and I was only half way down it's shaft. The guy gripped the top rim of my tights to lower me the rest of the way down. I have to say the feeling of this cock inside was mind blowing. It was easily over ten inches and had a fantastic girth.

Slowly I rocked back and forth, I could feel someone climbing on the bed behind me, it was the first of the guys to fuck my arse.

"Oh my god!" I groaned, as a cock was pressed against my bum hole.

The guy behind me put both hands on my shoulders and buried his cock up my arse as I was still being fucked in the pussy. It felt amazing as yet again I was being fucked by two cocks. It's strange how a double penetration feels so different when you are being fucked up the arse from behind, I think it's my favourite position to be fucked by two guys.

I looked round at the rest of the guys watching from the edge of the bed, I loved being watched and the more the guys cheered the harder I was fucked.

Soon it was yet another guys turn in my arse and after that a another. I lost count how many times I cum but I knew I was getting really exhausted by now. I somehow glanced at the time on the clock on the bedside table, the guys had been fucking me for well over three hours almost non stop, my holes were ruined and I must of been empty of cum but my body felt amazing.

There was only one thing left to do before we ended my eight man gang bang and that was something that I thought was never possible. The guys wanted to see me get double penetrated by the two monster cock guys, I already had one of the monster cocks in my pussy and the second guy was on the edge of the bed waiting for me to let him up my bum.

The guys started chanting and cheering as he climbed on the bed behind me, I looked round and stared at his cock as he covered it with lube. He asked me if I was ready and I nodded yes, which made the rest of the guys watching start to clap and egg them on.

The guy in my pussy slowed down and let the guy behind me press the head of his cock against my arse hole. I knew this was going to be tight and I was right as both guys held my waist and tried to get both cocks inside me. I let out a scream as I could feel my holes growing tighter and tighter.

"My god this is crazy!" I yelled as slowly They started to fuck me really slowly.

I have to say that I have never felt anything like this before, what started out as being maybe a little uncomfortable soon turned to the best feeling I could ever imagine. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as these two huge cocks rubbed together inside me.

My first orgasm by these guys nearly made me pass out, my entire body shook from head to toe, I lost all control and whatever cum I had left inside me squirted out over both their cocks.

After maybe five minutes or so both guys told me to hold on tight as they were both close to cumming. I gripped the headboard with both hands as their cocks really started to fuck me hard. The guy behind me grabbed both my tits and pushed me back and forth on to their cocks. The noise I was making must of woke the neighbours from five doors down but I didn't care because I was getting fucked like I never knew possible.

The bed was banging against the wall with every thrust, my holes were red raw and both guys finally exploded inside me. I could hardly hold on as they bucked and buried their cocks balls deep inside me, I thought they were going to split me in two.

I shook for maybe five minutes after both guys pulled out of me. I instantly put both my hands between my legs and held my pussy and bum hole, they were both wrecked from the pounding I had taken but my god I felt amazing.

Me and the guys spent the rest of the night together, their was no more sex we just chatted in to the early hours of the morning about what we had just done together. In the morning we got ready and went our separate ways, the guys had to head back to uni and I headed home to bed to recover from the pounding the guys had given me.

Well three months have gone by and I haven't seen the guys since. I have to say fucking your son's best friends behind your husbands back is never a great idea but it was something that really was a life changing thing for me. To any woman out their thinking of trying a double penetration please do it, I honestly think it is the best feeling ever. Before I tried it sex was something I did just to please my husband maybe once a month or so but the feeling of being taken by a group of guys is something all women should try in their lifetime if you get the chance.

Will I ever meet up with my eight uni guys again? maybe....watch this space.

Published 
Written by jazzman1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments