Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ecstasy In The Blue Mountains

"A chance meeting leads to a fun night"

7
1 Comment 1
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
As Fran slept, her hair falling across her face, Geoff splashed water on his face before he walked out onto the balcony. The beach was empty in the early morning light, the sun only beginning to glitter on the water which stretched out before him.

He turned back into the bedroom, lowered himself onto a chair, and began doing triceps lifts. After three sets of ten, he moved to ab crunches. On vacation, the regimen would be relaxed, though he would run in the late afternoon and then lift weights for a half hour in the outdoor exercise room.

As the slight rustling of his exertion seeped into Fran's consciousness, she slowly awoke. Geoff watched as she sat up, noting the outline of her nipples through the thin tank top. And then, as she glided toward the bathroom, his eyes were drawn to her firm hips in the silk thong. As he watched, he could feel the beginnings of desire.

When Fran emerged from her shower, prepared for breakfast, she wore a filmy white shirt over a tropical sarong. Dorothy Lamour hadn't worn a sarong as well. As they walked past the flowers, there was a flash of tan, firm thigh, as Fran's legs were seen, then hidden, then glimpsed again. The smell of hot coffee and freshly baked bread enveloped them when they entered the dining area.
Fran and Geoff got plates and strolled along the buffet tables. Tempted by the scent of bacon and eggs, they opted instead for warm rolls and oranges. A fresh breeze blew in from the water as they sipped the strong coffee grown in the high country near Mandeville, where the elevation and the tropical climate combined to produce a coffee as fine as any cultivated in Kenya.

A copy of USA Today was available, but the daily record of discord and calamity seemed remote in the paradisiacal setting. Yes, there were problems here as well -- crime and poverty were among the reasons for resorts designed as separate enclaves -- but this was also a time to decompress and let the troubles of the wider world drift away.

As they left the dining area, they took half-filled ceramic mugs of coffee with them and strolled to the beach. There, they saw thirty or forty people were already on the beach.

As they gazed out at the sparkling water, a slender, darkly-tanned, nude man in his late fifties came up, introduced himself as George, and engaged in what he himself mockingly called "resort banter 101" (Where are you from? How long are you staying?).

As he talked, Fran was first completely aware of his nudity, the oil on his body, and her feeling of slight awkwardness at the situation. Soon, however, she began to enter more comfortably into the conversation, and soon they were all laughing and joking amiably.

George invited Fran and Geoff over to meet his wife, Veronica, reclining some twenty feet away on the beach. She was in her sixties, also tanned, and also completely naked but for a Panama hat and sunglasses. Fran noticed that Veronica was wearing a waist chain! Feeling more relaxed and comfortable, Geoff and Fran casually disrobed and joined George and Veronica on the sand.

As light topics were discussed, the couples found themselves enjoying the company of each other and were happy to learn that they shared many of the same interests. By mutual consent, it was decided that they would meet later that evening by the hot tub. After a day of swimming and playing on the beach, it would be a welcome treat for their bodies, and a visual feast for their eyes.

After their evening meal, Fran and Geoff took a long walk along the beach. Their second day in Jamaica had been so pleasurable, the stress of their daily lives had melted in the warm, tropical sun. With the sun slowly setting, they walked back, hand in hand, to join Veronica and George.

As the two couples talked in the hot tub, the warm water incrementally lessened their inhibitions. The gentle, sensual spell of the tropics was working its magic. Gradually, under the water, hands began to wander over nude forms, and all four began drifting in the direction of pleasure.

Geoff was leaning on the edge of the hot tub. Fran was being held by Geoff, her back to him. Under the water, his hands were gently twisting Fran's nipples. George, too, was resting on the edge of the hot tub, with Veronica in his arms. Fran looked over, and she could see George's hand through the water as it caressed Veronica's inner thighs.

As she watched, George's hand found Veronica's labia, and she gasped, threw her head back, and surrendered to the feeling. In one fluid motion, George lifted Veronica up onto the edge of the hot tub. Veronica looked over at Fran and Geoff, her gaze direct, and got on all fours, her hips facing back toward George in the hot tub. Still looking at Fran and Geoff, Veronica folded her arms over her breast, lowered her head to the ground, and extended her naked hips toward George, who moved in the hot tub toward them.

Veronica gasped as George's mouth made contact with her labia. Her eyes closed as the feeling struck, but she soon opened them and again stared at Fran and Geoff, who were transfixed by the spectacle. Watching with rapt attention, Fran's hand sought out her left nipple, caressing it unconsciously as she watched the tableau.

Fran and Geoff watched intently as George moved his hands forward, first fondling Veronica's breasts, and then gently twisting her nipples.

Burberyy69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Burberyy69

All the while, George's mouth remained on Veronica's lips.

Fran and Geoff looked on, only three feet away, as Veronica's face reflected the pleasure she was receiving. Veronica's eyes would open, and she would look over at Fran and Geoff, and reaffirm that they were watching. Veronica moved her knees further apart, making it easier for George to kiss her labia.

Again, she lowered her head to the cool tile around the hot tub, leaving her hips elevated., and she turned her head to the right, gazing over at Fran and Geoff, her eyes glazed with need. Her face was etched with desire. Caught up in the languid sensuality of the moment, Fran's left hand wandered across her stomach and lazily began touching her shaven lips. Her right hand reached out, almost absentmindedly, to Geoff, grasping his erection.

Locked in Veronica's gaze, they watched spellbound, fascinated by the knowledge that part of Veronica's pleasure would be derived from being exposed to view. Almost overwhelmed by the spectacle, Geoff looked at Veronica's face. Her brow was knitted. Her eyes squinted when the spasms of pleasure took her. But she retained the gaze, staring directly at Fran and Geoff. She wanted them to see, she needed them to witness and share the feeling. Fran moved over in front of Geoff, sitting in his lap.

They turned toward Veronica and George, and - with deliberate slowness - Fran lowered herself onto his erection. Veronica's eyes widened as she watched. Her vantage point was superb, and Veronica saw Fran's shaven lips accept Geoff's erection. Veronica watched as Geoff reached around, caressed Fran's stomach, and then began toying with her nipples. Gently, he twisted them and Fran threw her head back, moaned softly, then regained control and lowered her head. Veronica looked into Fran's eyes as Fran began to touch her own labia, slowly teasing her lips around the erect penis inside her.

Watching Fran and Geoff, and feeling George's insistent mouth on her clitoris, Veronica finally began to lose control. Her breathing became ragged, and frown lines appeared on her forehead as she felt her orgasm approach.

Looking at Veronica begin to come, Fran and Geoff increased the pace of their own exertions. They watched as Veronica began to moan, watched as the pleasure swept over her, and began to come themselves as the visual power of what they had witnessed was absorbed. Sweating in the humid night, Fran and Geoff began to move inexorably toward climax.

Finally, Fran and Geoff relaxed in each other's arms, looking up at the sky. In the distance, a steel band was playing.

Seeing that Veronica was spent, Fran quietly went to her and kissed her softly on the lips. As she helped Veronica over toward Geoff, and helped get her comfortable situated sitting between his legs, Fran looked at Geoff and winked.

Then she went over to George and gave him a very long, luscious kiss on the lips; her tongue lovingly caressing the inside of his mouth. She told him that he seemed to be the only one who had not "finished" and quickly helped him up to sit on the edge of the hot tub.

On her knees between his legs, she began to gently stroke and rub his semi-erect cock while playfully looking up at him and telling him how erotic it was to watch him eat Veronica to orgasm. Then, still looking up into his eyes, she slid her mouth down over his hard dick; lower and lower until her lips were at the base of his shaft.

She began to suck, lick and blow his cock like a professional, like someone who wasn't afraid to be vulnerable and loving, even if it was just for one night in the tropics?

George looked over and saw Veronica with her head resting back on Geoff's chest, and Geoff playing with her breasts and nipples. It looked as though she was also playing with her own swollen pussy under the water - but that wasn't George's area of focus right now. The sweet, young mouth of another man's wife all over his cock was his only concern. Fran continued to lick up and down the length of his shaft while squeezing his balls, almost too hard, but not quite.

Way too quickly, he felt his dick begin to stiffen even more and knew that he was ready to cum. He looked down as if to ask, "On your face or tits?" but Fran simply shook her head and pressed her face even tighter against his body.

His cock began to twitch and shoot, and Fran eagerly swallowed every drop of his thick cum while she held onto him by hugging her arms around his ass. Finally, George bucked a time or two and was finished. Fran finished swallowing and stood up to kiss him one more time. Looking over, she saw that Veronica was also climaxing again at the sight of another woman servicing her husband.

Fran pulled George back into the hot tub and turned around to sit in his lap. His hands immediately found her huge tits and began to massage them like no one ever had before. She took one last look at Geoff leaning forward to hungrily kiss Veronica, and quietly closed her eyes to await whatever was to happen next.

Published 
Written by eight_inch_stiff
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments