Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dry Spell

9
2 Comments 2
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I hadn't had sex in two weeks. Not since the parlor reopened. Not since I had Maxwell in my apartment. Now my massages were short and reasonable. I was working with two other girls and one man, a gay man, and with a manager. A manager. That hadn't been in the contract or, at least, I didn't think it was.

His name was Steven Tabb and he was the go-between for me and the man who had franchised my business. He kept the schedule, set the prices, made sure I didn't go over or under my time. Now my clients would leave disappointed, looking back at me over their shoulders and wondering why. All I could do was look at them sadly and imagine all the money I was losing.

The only one who had more clients than me in those days was Sam. I think it's because women felt comfortable with him, though he had some male clients as well. The other two--Karissa and Jean--had almost no one coming to them. Even I was losing clients. My regulars. My fuck toys. Gone.

Then Tabb called a staff meeting.

"Our employer isn't happy," he said. "He bought this parlor at a premium because he expected business to continue as usual."

Tabb looked at me.

"We can barely keep the lights on," he said.

"If you would allow me to run my business as usual," I said, "I could get results."

"You have employees now, Amy. It's time you trained them."

My heart went cold.

"Train them?"

"I agree with you. You ran this place better than I can. So teach your employees. Get this place on track."

And that was it. Now, Karissa and Jean were shadowing me and any special clients I could have gotten were gone. I was trapped. Now my money flow was gone and, frankly, I missed the sex.

I'd get a client, a new one, and Karissa or Jean would be in the corner of the room, taking notes. On what, I don't know. They were trained. I don't do anything in a regular massage that they don't know how to do. 

"What's the secret?" Karissa would say. "How did you make so much money before?" 

Karissa was the more careful one, always anxious about losing her job. Her lack of clients really seemed to get to her. She paid close attention to everything I did, desperately trying to improve. I wanted to tell her that it was all a lie, that I wasn't anything special. But I couldn't.

I'd tell them I didn't know. I'd tell them I must have been lucky. None of the new clients came back. They'd all been expecting something I couldn't give them anymore. It was as if I'd lost my touch.

Then, Maxwell came in.

I hadn't seen him in the parlor in months, hadn't seen him at all since we started our private affair. I hadn't seen his name on my schedule but he just strode in, sat down on the bench, and removed his robe.

"I miss this," he said. "I thought I'd come surprise you."

"It isn't like that anymore. I can't."

"I'll pay, of course," he said. I could see his cock twitch against his thigh.

"It isn't-- lie down!"

Just as Maxwell rolled onto his stomach, Karissa walked in. She sat down in her corner.

"Sorry," she said. "Can I sit in again? I want to see that thing you did yesterday for Nick. What did you call it?"

I threw the towel over Maxwell's buttocks.

"It doesn't have a name."

I walked to Maxwell's other side. He gave me a confused look.

"See?" I said.

"I see you've expanded your business?" Maxwell winked. He didn't get it.

Karissa got up from her chair and crossed the room. She had dirty blonde hair and a slim figure. No breasts to speak of but an ass even I was jealous of. She had this air of innocence about her, a face that was always questioning.

"He's hot," she whispered in my ear. "Look at his legs."

Then I had a thought. Maybe didn't get it. Maybe it was time to "train" Karissa. For the good of the business.

I went back around to Maxwell's other side, out of Karissa's sight.

"Let's try something," I said to him. Then, under my breath, "Go with it."

I started the massage. I oiled his back. I worked my fists into the knots, smoothed out his spine. 

In the old days, I'd have nothing on beneath my robe. But now I was wearing panties and stockings. No bra just because I liked to keep my chest free and showing a little cleavage never hurt the tip money. Behind the bench, I reached down and pushed my panties around my ankles. I stepped out of them. Karissa didn't notice, but Maxwell did. His hand was creeping towards the line of my robe, teasing the folds apart.

Erotic_lhixzy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erotic_lhixzy

"Come here, Karissa," I said. She got up.

"Feel this spot?"

I placed her hand over his lower back, dangerously close to the edge of the towel.

"Keep working that."

I guided her hand back and forth, letting the tips of her fingers brush further and further under the towel until I could feel his ass rising beneath them.

"This is in the way," I said, removing the towel. Karissa stopped and stared at me, then at Maxwell's toned as, then back at me. Then she giggled.

"Is this okay?" she asked.

"Yes," Maxwell said.

"Keep going," I told Karissa.

I placed both of my hands on his ass, running them down his legs. Karissa went to work on his back. His muscles rippled beneath. us. I parted the folds of my robe slightly, letting out more cleavage and loosening the rope.

"Turn over," I said. Karissa looked up. Maxwell turned over. His dick, already half-hard, flopped over. He reached up and touched me.

I moved Karissa's hands down to his penis. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She was gorgeous. I'd never thought about it before, too concerned with how her mere presence had been ruining my business.

"You know how to do this," I whispered into her ear, "right?"

Karissa's hand began to follow the length of Maxwell's dick, stroking it. She nodded and turned her head to face me.

"Is this how you did it?" she said.

"No."

I finally let my robe fall to the ground, standing before her in heels and stockings.

"This is."

I leapt onto the massage table and straddled Maxwell's face. Obediently, he put out his tongue and I gasped. Karissa looked up at me with her green eyes bulging. Her right hand was passing over Maxwell's rippling abdomen while her left was stroking his cock, almost instinctively.

"This is wrong," she said.

"You're not... ah... you're not stopping," I said between moans. Maxwell was eating me out. His hips were writhing in pleasure at the thought of the two of us, I was sure.

"I don't know," she said.

"Let me... show you."

I leaned over the bench, ass still covering Maxwell's face, and took him in my mouth. I let his cock touch the back of my mouth. I pulled it out and kissed the tip.

"You try."

Karissa leaned in slowly. She let out a tentative tongue. Then, his cock was in her mouth.

I slipped my hands inside her robe and pushed it off her shoulders. She undid the knot and shrugged it off. She was wearing a bra. Black. Simple. I unclipped it quickly and tossed it aside.

"You won't... wear this anymore," I said.

"Yes, ma'am."

Ma'am? What have I started? I giggled. Her tits were bigger than I had expected them to be, soft hills of pink skin and brown, perky nipples. She was wearing white panties. Unmatching. Her ass was the real treasure. Round. A full hourglass shape. I watched as she sucked Maxwell's dick. His tongue was thrusting deeper into me. I wriggled on his face.

I kissed Karissa's shoulder, running my hands down her body, clutching her hips, her ass.

"Hop up," I said.

She did. Obedient. Eager to learn. I kissed her. Her tongue was small and rough. It slid easily into my mouth. I took Maxwell's dick into my hands and pressed it into Karissa's pussy.

She was bouncing on his dick, hands on his chest. I was riding his face, kissing her, and he was fucking me from behind and I was eating her out. It had been weeks and now he was pounding me, she was fucking me. I'd forgotten what it was like to be with a woman, never known the pleasure of being with two at once.

It wasn't long before he pulled out of her and came across my face. She licked it off, as I instructed. Then, he left, leaving me a handful of cash.

"So that's, wow, that's what you've been doing? He's--oh my god--incredible," she said, looking for her panties. "But are you sure about this?"

I showed her the cash.

"Yes, I am."

 

 

Published 
Written by spuddick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments