Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner

"Talk around the dinner table arouses her"

29
19 Comments 19
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Recommended Read

The discussion around the dinner table in a large and very busy upper-class restaurant took a dangerous turn. Someone mentioned that she was recently part of a threesome with two men, something I had never experienced before. My boyfriend, Jack, who wasn’t there because he and his mates went to a pub, said he never wanted to share me with anybody. I was his alone. He was the jealous type.

Next to me sat two strangers, friends of my best friend, Jill. Blondie on my left, had his hand on my thigh where my stockings ended, and my smooth naked thigh invitingly began. Hunk on my right wasn’t far behind. He had his hand on my smooth, naked back. I made a mistake, or maybe it was deliberate, to wear my sexy black mini dress with an open back and a cleavage that barely covered my full breasts. Furthermore, I decided to go commando to Jill’s birthday bash. I wanted to experience new things.

The talk about threesomes, sex in public, blowjobs and swinging made my pussy wet as the morning dew. I could feel the wetness dripping between my folds onto the soft chair. Blondie’s hand moved the short distance up my smooth naked thigh to my aching wet pussy. As his finger pressed against my sensitive clit, I let out a suppressed moan. The noise around the table muffled my expression of pleasure and, peeking at our table companions, I was relieved to see that no one heard it.

Hunk’s hand found its way down my naked back to the top of my ass cheeks. He pulled at my dress to get better access to my behind. I leaned forwards for him to remove my mini from under me. I felt as vulnerable as I have never been before. Two beautiful strangers had their fingers close to the entrances of my two nether holes, ready to invade my privacy that belonged to another. I had to make a choice: open up and let them in, or close shop and return to be the property of another. Conflicting emotions flooded my oversensitive body. Desire screamed for release, cried for pleasure, while my rational mind warned me of the consequences of infidelity, of Jack’s bursts of anger.

I was still in turmoil when I saw Jack sitting in a far corner with a blonde bimbo sucking on his face as if he needed CPR. His fucking hand was on her tits. A moment ago I was ready to listen to reason to keep my virtue intact. Not anymore. Relief filled my conscience. I didn’t belong to Jack or anyone else. It was as if shackles dropped from my hands and feet, and a chastity belt covering my pussy became undone. I was my own person and I could love whomever I want and make love to everyone.

As if my two would-be lovers sensed my willingness to love, they made their moves. Blondie’s finger moved rapidly over my clit while Hunk moved his fingers in the valley between my cheeks up to my backdoor. I leaned forward and trapped Blondie’s hand between my legs. Hunk twirled his finger around my pucker hole as I gasped for air. His finger left my anus and found its way into my wet pussy. Another finger invaded my pussy, this time it was Blondie’s. Their fingers met inside me, stretching my desire.

Hunk withdrew his wet, lubricated finger and pushed it slowly into my anus. Oh, fuck. That was too much for my sensitive body. I sat back, trapping their fingers in my two holes. This would never be enough. I wanted their throbbing cocks inside me, I wanted to be fucked.

“Follow me,” I whispered in their ears. I slowly stood up to give them time to remove their wet fingers from me and time enough for me to straighten my bunched-up dress. On my way to the bathroom, I walked past Jack and his fuck, leaned over the table to show them my exposed tits and erect nipples.

“Just to let you know,” I said softly, without any malice. “It is over between us. I belong to no one.” I saw Jack’s jaw drop, his hand still on her tit.

Nicole_Diaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicole_Diaz

I waited for Blondie and Hunk at the door to the bathroom. We slipped inside and closed the door. In the middle of the floor, I dropped to my knees, unzipped their pants and pulled out their hard cocks. That was the moment of truth for me. Staring at the two hard dicks, one cut and the other not, I took a moment to contemplate the preciousness of the moment. Up to that moment, I only knew Jack’s prick. Now I had two at my disposal.

I could feel the desire throbbing in the warmth of their beautiful cocks. I pulled back the foreskin of Blondie’s cock and kissed the tip, swirled my tongue around it and tasted his precum. Softly stroking Hunk’s dick and using his precum to wet my hand, I fell into a rhythm, moving their cocks from my mouth to my stroking hand.

I didn’t know why I did it, but I had to try. Wrapping my hands around both cocks, I put both in my mouth at the same time and started sucking on their flesh sandwich. Looking up at their faces in ecstasy, it seemed as if they didn’t mind their cocks touching. My pussy was burning with the desire to be filled with one of these two hard cocks.

Blondie pulled me up, dropped my dress to the floor and looked at me with desire. Hunk stood behind me, letting his hand glide over my naked curves until they reached my ass cheeks. Pulling them apart he slid his cock through my wet spit, to lubricate his prick. Blondie came to the rescue and gave Hunk a small container of gel that he immediately applied to his cock. Hunk was very considerate as he slowly pushed his cock in my virgin ass. I relaxed my muscles to allow him to enter me from behind.

Blondie bent down to swing my stocking covered legs over his arms, pulled me up and asked me to guide his cock into my cunt. I obliged and before long we had a rhythm going; in and out, in and out. I hung onto them for dear life. My tits rubbed up and down against Blondie’s jacket, pleasuring my hard-aching nipples. Their Armani covered groins touched my sensitive thighs and ass cheeks with each thrust. They fucked me into the seventh heaven.

As my whole body quivered with pleasure, I dropped one hand to my clit to stimulate the little knob. I was filled with cock and desire as they made love to me. Everything else disappeared, just pure unadulterated bliss.

The applause brought me back to reality.

“Bravo. Wonderful. Fucking beautiful,” cheered our friends, crowding the bathroom. They must have slipped into the room while I was in my throws of pleasure and must have seen the whole double penetration act. I felt ashamed on my wobbly legs and wished the earth would swallow me up. My stockings were at my ankles and I could feel their cum dripping down my thighs.

I needed to regain some semblance of dignity as I looked around for my dress. Beautiful, smiling Jill stood before me, my dress in her hand. She gave the dress to her husband and softly took my face in her hands. I quickly scanned the faces of her friends and saw Blondie standing next to a beautiful woman, pointing to the rings on their fingers. Married. Hunk and, I supposed, his wife were kissing, waving their left hands and their rings to me.

“You set me up,” I said, trying to be angry but when Jill passionately kissed my all my resistance crumbled. Still naked I hugged her, pressing her against me, finding warmth and acceptance.

“This was your litmus test,” said Jill, as her husband wrapped his arms around us. “You are now part of our swinging group, as our own unicorn.”

“And Jack?” I had to know.

“You had to see for yourself what an asshole he really is,” said Jill, hugging me.

Let's continue this party somewhere else,” said Jill’s husband, slipping his finger into my wet pussy.

 

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments