Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Darrington Hall Chapter Two

"Mary pleaures her Mistress"

6
4 Comments 4
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

As Sarah started to unpack her belongings, Mary explained her duties to her.

“I am the madam’s personal maid, but there will be times when you will have to take care of things she wants to be done. You will have to make the beds and tidy the rooms used by her or Sir Charles, and their guests. Miss Chambers, the housekeeper is in charge of all servants, I usually keep her rooms tidy, but again there will be times when you have to. You have a one-half day a week off and will be expected to attend church on Sunday morning.”

Having worked for the nobility before, none of this seemed strange to Sarah. But there was a feeling running through her that this house was different. The way both Sir Charles and Lady Darrington had looked at her, the comments Mary had made, all this was causing a familiar itching in her groin. Although her elderly former employer had never made a single suggestive comment to her, the same could not have been said for his manservant. He had spent many a night in her bed. Over the four years, she had been working there he had taken her, along with several of his friends, from virgin to a sexually adept woman.

The sound of a distant clock striking four caused Mary to start. “Oh, sorry Sarah I have to go and run madams bath and tend to her needs, she will have some today if I'm not mistaken,” she giggled and ran from the room.

“All ready for you my lady,” Mary said as Danielle came into the marble tiled bathroom. She had changed from her riding attire into a blood red silk robe.

“I will require your full services, today Mary.  Remove your uniform and undergarments, we don't want them getting wet and spoiled,” Lady Darrington said and removed her robe.

Mary smiled as she looked at the mature naked woman before her. Her full breasts displayed hard nipples and not only were her trimmed black pubes glistening with the remnants of the groom's spunk, but it was also trickling down the inside of her thighs.

Danielle smiled at the look of lust on her maid's face; she knew Mary had a love of oral sex. She knew she enjoyed the taste cock or cunt, or juice or spunk, or even better, a mixture of the two.

No words were needed, both women knew what was expected of them. Danielle stood beside the bath and raised one foot to rest on the lip.

The now naked Mary dropped to her knees in front of her mistress and started to lick the snail trails of drying spunk from her inner thighs. Danielle used one hand to fondle her own breasts and the fingers of the other to rub her clit in small circles. As her maid's tongue reached her recently fucked cunt, she let out a groan and ground herself down onto the warm, probing tongue of her servant.

“Oh yes, so good, I am going to spend!” She gasped and poured cunt juice into the waiting mouth between her legs.

Mary, who had been rubbing her clit as she sucked her mistress’s cunt felt her climax build as the taste of John’s spunk, and the fresh cunt juice now pouring into her mouth gave her the satisfaction her body craved. For any voyeur watching it would be a wonderful sight of the two women's bodies shaking and convulsing in their shared passion.

And there was a voyeur watching. From a small secret passageway behind the bathroom wall, Sir Charles watched his wife fondling her body as her maid lapped at her cunt. He was slowly stroking his hard cock. To watch any sexual act unseen was, to him almost as big a thrill as entering a fresh cunt or abusing a bound servant. A skilled masturbator, he knew he could time his own climax to match that of his wife. And as he saw her face contort in orgasm long strings of spunk lept from the engorged plum head of his pulsing organ.

Mary gulped down her mistresses’ emission and rubbed her clit and cunt to achieve her own climax.

Levering herself off the maid's glistening face, Danielle stepped into the warm soapy water and stretched her mature body back. She smiled to herself, the years had been kind, and apart from a few small crow’s feet around her eyes, the rest of her body was still nubile enough to harden many a cock. As she soaped her ample breasts, she beckoned Mary to soap between her legs.

CharlotteBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharlotteBrownn

“I think I will need a thorough cleansing today; Johns balls seemed unusually full today. I assume he has not been pleasuring you or any of the other servants of late.” Danielle purred as Mary's deft fingers soaped her trimmed pubes and ran down over her cunt to toy with her puckered arsehole. Although she would never admit to the thrill it gave her, both women knew that hole was by no means out of bounds.

“Would Madame like the sponge?” Mary asked, already knowing the answer.

Danielle merely nodded and leaned against the back of the bath. Mary opened a drawer in a washstand and took out a natural sponge. One that had been carefully selected for its shape and consistency. Long and thin, about two inches across, it was covered in soft nodules which would stroke the inside of Danielle's fuck tube.

Mary had used it on her employer several times, and in secret, had used it on herself as well. She lovingly coated it in soap and pushed it against the closed mature cunt lips of the reclining lady.

Danielle could not restrain a groan as the slippery sponge slid deep within her. In and out, Mary rhythmically pushed and pulled the cock- like fuck tool. She smiled as she watched Danielle's lust rise and knew just when to back off to increase the feeling.

Like climbing stairs, Lady Darrington's climax grew closer with each session that Mary controlled until she could take no more.

“Now! Fuck me now! Make me cum!” She screamed at the naked girl pounding her cunt in an unbroken rhythm.

Mary used the index finger on her free hand to push it deep into Danielle's arsehole. The effect was immediate, her mistress orgasmed in a loud scream and collapsed backwards in the bath.

Mary slid the sponge from her mistress’s cunt and washed it carefully before replacing it in the drawer and then removed a strange looking device.

“The douche my Lady?” She said looking at the reclining older woman.

“Yes Mary, that would be perfect,” Danielle smiled at her naked servant knowing she would bring herself off as soon as she was alone in the bathroom after Danielle herself had left.

Mary loved the douche, both using it on her mistress and on herself. The body of the device was shaped like a long thin cock with a large rubber bulb on the other end. As she squeezed the bulb, she lowered the cock shaped end into a jug of warm water that she had heated on a small oil heater kept in the bathroom expressly for that purpose. As she released her grip, the bulb filled with the warm water.

“When you are ready my Lady,”

“Now, I am ready now,” Danielle whispered.  Closing her eyes, she waited for a sensation like no other she experienced in her varied sex life. Mary slowly slid eight inches of the tube inside her mistress’s waiting cunt and then held it stationary for a full minute. She well knew Danielle and by looking at her face knew just when to squeeze the bulb.

“Oh fuck! That is so good!” Danielle gasped as the jet of water filled her fucked and sponged cunt. She loved the feel of a man's cock pouring his load inside her. But the feel of a long, fierce jet of water hit spots no cock could. “More, want more, fill my cunt, want it to pour out of me,” Danielle screamed, and her fingers turned into a blur as she frigged her clit to yet another orgasm.

Five minutes later Danielle stood in the bath letting the last of the water drip from her, by now, well-used sex slit. “Thank you, Mary, clean up well; I won't be needing you again until it is time for me to retire.”

“Yes my lady, thank you, I will make sure all is tidy,” Mary said as her ladyship swept from the room. “But first I think it's my turn.” And filling the douche with fresh warm water, she pushed the cock shaped tube deep in her own cunt and squeezed the bulb.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments