Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dan's Surprise - Two Girls, Four Guys! - Part 1

"Amber spoils her hubby by introducing 4 others for an evening of sexual awakening no-one will forget"

20
6 Comments 6
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 1 of a series from the evening of sexual activity Amber, Dan and the gang get up to. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Watch this space for the next steamy installment."

I'd known Dan had a thing for a group sex fantasy for almost as long as we had been together, which was five years of fun, great adventurous sex and very little cause for argument.  We were very similar in lots of ways, the main reason why our relationship worked so well.  The group sex idea was something that just didn't one hundred percent resonate with me.

I wasn't sure what it was exactly about it that got under my skin [no pun intended].  I loved sex.  All kinds of sex.  We'd had fun in lots of experimental ways; Role Play, Threesomes, Online Voyeurism, Same room sex, Soft swinging, BDSM....lots of ideas and at one point we'd laughed and listed ourselves as 'tri-sexuals' on our swinging profile - claiming we would try anything once.

When it came to this idea of group sex however, Dan and I had got hot and heavy and extremely turned on both talking about it at conversational level and introducing dirty talk of it in the bedroom.  There were aspects of it that got him very hot under the collar and aspects which had a huge damp patch on my imagination.  So why was I being so prudish and coy when it came to exploring this one, when I'd been so welcoming to so many other situations?

As tradition would have it, at least in the minds of anyone any way sexually minded, March Fourteenth (exactly one month post-romantic-day) is known as 'Steak and Blow Job Day'.  So the girls supposedly get their romantic 'flowers and candles and hearts' as they like it and then a month later the boys get what they want - steak and a BJ!  This year for steak and blow job day, however, Dan would be getting something he would like even more than that!

The date approached like a milestone celebration party for me.  I ordered new very sexy lingerie.  I stocked up the bar with all the favourite alcoholic beverages.  The house was cleaned within an inch of its life, beds changed, while I had a little haircut and spray tan.  The day before arrived like Christmas Eve and this girl was buzzing!  Dan was away working in the city and wouldn't be home until tea time the following day - the day he had no idea what he was coming home to.  I prepared drinks and nibbles for our guests like it was a normal social get together.  I guessed it would be relatively normal - until we all started to have sex with each other.

I'd arranged to be joined by three males and one other female.  Two of the three males were known to Dan and I, one we had had a threesome with the year before - his name was Kevin.  We had found he was such a great guy that we kept in touch.  He'd always said to bear him in mind if we ever needed his assistance again, also that he would love any chance to fuck Amber again.  Amber was certainly looking forward to that thought being once more a reality.

The second guy was named Bill.  He was an old colleague and friend of Dan.  Sharing filthy memes and being on the same wavelength about girls and sex over the years, Dan had always joked with him about sharing me with him.  He always seemed keen and I knew from the look in his eye he wasn't kidding.  I was right; the day I messaged to ask if he'd be up for our little group-sex-party-gathering, he had replied instantaneously and was messaging frequently since with ideas and dirty talk to get me riled up in the hope he'd get a pre-soiree trial run.  He didn't.

Third male was a newcomer, Ryan.  Someone we had chatted to over the years online on our swinging site but never met or spoke to.  He seemed respectful, yet chatty and up for it.  He had a great list of reviews from women and couples on his profile so I'd got in touch and asked if he wanted to be involved.  Thankfully he did - but asked could he bring a female friend along.  I'd explained I had intended to include a female, and while I hadn't found anyone to fit the post as yet, I would be slightly particular about the kind of girl I would ideally like.  Ryan sent through and photo of his "friend" and told me a little about her.  Chantelle was perfect for the fit.  Everything I fancied in a girl in my bi-curious mind.  She was curvy, swarthy skinned, long dark hair with come to bed eyes.  I liked a girl with good thighs and a big round ass like me.  Maybe it was a confidence thing, that I didn't want a girl being involved that was smaller or skinnier than me in case it knocked me off my game and made me feel self conscious.  It certainly hadn't been a problem before.  That was just the kind of girl I fancied.  Her dark hair and skin would be the yin to the yang of my red hair and more naturally pale skin.

So there we had it: Former threesome guy - Kevin,  Ex-colleage - Bill, Online newcomer - Ryan and hot girl Chantelle.  Those four plus Dan and I would make six.  Six incredibly hot, horny and up-for-it folk all game for a night of God Knows What!

Dan entered the bedroom just before five o'clock on the Saturday, loosening his tie as he dropped his laptop bag by the side of the bed.  I'd been showered and hair and make up done to perfection slightly earlier.  I was standing fastening myself into my stockings, one stiletto heel perched on the foot of the bed.  I felt his halt as he clocked the sight of me.  Fanny Flutter

He asked if we were going somewhere.  To which I'd told him no, it was just drinks at home, but that I just liked to make an effort for him of a weekend.  He certainly knew that, having arrived home some Saturday afternoons to find me vacuuming in only a pair of heels, or waiting with a blindfold to lay him on the bed and suck his cock with sheer determination until he came all over my face.

Dan walked toward the en-suite, hitting my ass a huge 'crack' as he passed me.  I lunged forward, caught off guard with a huge gasp.  He then ran his hand under my crotch, reaching around to squeeze a handful of breast with his other hand, leaning his mouth to my ear.

"This is a boner of an outfit, babe!"

At this point I realised he thought he was getting lucky right now.

"Not now, big boy!"  I whispered, turning to face him and seductively biting his lip,  "You'll appreciate me so much more later when you know I've been wearing this all evening!"

AmyDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyDark

He hung his head as I slipped out from under his embrace, wiggling my butt as I pranced away in my favourite black heels, a little leg raise, back arched against the doorway pose, for good measure.  He gruffed a frustrated sigh as he headed for the shower.

Down in the kitchen cum living room on the back of our three-story home, some fifteen minutes later, my sex-on-legs lingerie was now covered by an easy accessible or removable, knee length black gypsy dress.  Elastic waistline and plunging neckline, I felt flirtatious in the dress, yet armed and ready for action in the underwear and heels.  My red hair had been arranged in a full and wavy mess down my back, secured off my face with one or two strands loose and curled seductively at the front.   

Bill had been the first to arrive, tapping the back window playfully before letting himself in through the French doors from the patio.  He greeted me with a quiet hug, whispering thinking Dan would be able to hear him if he spoke normally.  I assured him he couldn't, at which point he picked me up for a flirtatious hug, spinning me around and grabbing a handful of my ass on the way back down.

"Mmh!!"  He grunted, "Best ass around Amber!"

"I see you brought your own whisky."  I smiled, pointing at the lit up cabinet full of glasses.  "You know the score in our house, help yourself!"

"Oh, I certainly intend to!"  He smirked, heading for a glass and pouring himself a large measure.

As Bill perched himself at the raised breakfast bar, making idle chit chat, Dan entered the room.  He looked and smelled a million dollars in his best stiff dark denim jeans, thick brown belt and a crisp white shirt.  I didn't recognise it, he must've treated himself to a little shopping while he was away working. He registered me first of all, eyes lingering along the short hem of my flirty short dress, before he noticed Bill at the bar.

"Mate, What you doing here?"  He laughed, handshake and bro-hugging his friend.

Cool as a cucumber Bill replied:

"I'm here to take you up on your offer of taking your good lady wife here apart...with a few others!"

Dan's face froze, half smirk, half waiting for the punchline or realisation it was a joke.  When that didn't come, he snuck a sideways glance at me, without moving his head.

"It's true babe," I smiled, walking toward him, and rubbing his cock beneath his jeans.  "Happy Steak and Blow Job Day!  I thought this would be more like a T-Bone and Gangbang kind of night though, a level up."

Dan ran his hand up my stockings, and all the way up to my thonged ass beneath my flouncy skirt, cupped my cheeks and bounced me up onto the breakfast bar, kissing my mouth deep and appreciatively.  At that the doorbell rang, announcing someone else's arrival.  Bill sprung to his feet to answer, while Dan raised an eyebrow at me, silently questioning who this might be.

An hour later the six of us sat around the open plan living area, drinking, laughing, making small talk and doing a hell of a lot of flirtatious innuendo-making.  Everyone was getting on swimmingly, mood was relaxed and Dan was seemingly ecstatic about where this was going to lead tonight.

Standing in the kitchen with Chantelle getting to know her over a bottle of Prosecco, I couldn't help myself but feel the throbbing in my pussy over how sexy she was.  Not just pretty or beautiful but so incredibly sexy.  Dan had been very approving and appreciative of the addition of this hot hot woman also.  When we had talked in the past about the prospect of having a gangbang, it had only been floated as an idea of including more males, and them basically using me like a little whore, a huge fantasy of mine.  But I had remembered that this was also a little gift for Dan, so including Chantelle was perfect.  Not only did I like the idea of kissing and touching and grinding on another woman, I also had a huge want and fantasy of having one go down on me.  Eating out my greedy pussy while I watched Dan slide his cock into her from behind.

Chantelle was amusing me by telling me about previous sexual exploits she'd had, some with Ryan others without.  I got most turned on when she told me about being on a yacht in France with her ex and three other couples, having a full week long swinging cruise.  She said she found herself dreaming and waking up thinking of sex the whole entire time and has been a horny sex-addicted slut ever since.  Lucky for us things didn't work out with her ex and we had her here for the night for our enjoying pleasure.

Bill seemed to be all over the place with excitement for the evening.  He had to catch himself on and slow down the pace with the whisky, for fear he would ruin the experience for himself and everyone - and fear of the dreaded whisky dick.

Outside, and down our garden, above the garage we had what was previously a "granny flat" which we had made into more of a guest house/studio apartment for when family friends came to stay.  With a mini kitchenette/living area with two cream leather sofas and a large four-poster king size bed to the back I had decided it would be the best place to begin the festivities.  While the bedrooms in our home were of decent size, especially the master, I'd come to the conclusion that the studio apartment would provide more surfaces worthy of sexual antics, while all in the same room.

We moved out to the studio after a few drinks and boy did we take the fun with us.  It all started off so light-heartedly, with Bill sweeping me up over his shoulder, fireman's lift style, along the path toward the garage.  He playfully slapped my visible ass while my legs kicked playfully.  He began a jovial trot, spinning around as he reached the door, rubbing his had cheekily around the crotch of my thong, announcing to Dan;

"Dan, I'm getting into your missus first!"  Giggling he started up the stairs, thinking he would in fact be first to enter me.

Dan was calm yet gleefully assertive as he spoke, "Mate, Amber has more than one hole!"

Fanny Fluttter!  This was going to be one amazing night.  My inner slut could not wait to feel used and taken by all these guys.

Published 
Written by SpankMaci
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments