Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Corey's Birthday Present From His Loving Wife

18
5 Comments 5
10.1k Views 10.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I use an adult web site to find friends to meet  and I recently received a long letter. It read as follows.  

Hello my name is Shari. 

I live in Dorchester and I am 5'6 130 34c black woman. I am married to a man who is 6'2”, black with a perfect body and he has nine inch cock. I was wondering if you could do me a huge favor. My husband visits your profile on line, at the adult web site a lot, and thinks you are gorgeous. I know you are a full swap couple, which unfortunately, we are not. My man does not want to see me with another man, so we haven't done anything other than have another female join us last year. I hope this situation changes someday. The favor I want to ask, is for my husband. His birthday is this weekend and we are going out Saturday night. I was wondering if you could possibly join us, as a surprise birthday present for my husband. It would be the best present I have ever given to him. I know, it will be better than whatever he gets me.  

Please let me know. I know it is a long shot, but I had to outdo him from what he did for my birthday. I know this would be great and I’d enjoy it too. She had signed her name. 

I looked through his profile and she was right. They were perfect in many ways. Unfortunately, Saturday night had a conflict. There was a party we had go to, and I knew this wouldn't fly with my husband, since I knew he would want to join and would wish he could have Shari. 

I responded to Shari. I wrote, “Wow what a great offer. Thank you for the kind words. I am honored that you enjoyed my pictures. I know my husband must think you are amazing as well. Could you message me please? We are going to a party Saturday, and I want to ask you something too.”

We played email Tag as well as we chatted. She wanted to go to the swingers’ party but knew her man wouldn't go. They had plans to go out that night but we still continued to talk about future possibilities. She was bummed out about not being able to try other people even though her husband could. 

Then a Miracle happened. My Husband got playoff tickets for Monday night. I decided I was going to play just because it was spring! I definitely needed more than just a swinger’s party on Saturday. After poking around the on line pages, I saw Shari was on line. I instant messaged her to making sure it was her. I asked her to call me on the phone since I wanted to make sure it was really her.

We laughed and talked for ten minutes and then I told her about Monday night. I asked her if could come over at six and stay until nine. I suggested that she could find out if I would be the present she thought I’d be for her husband. She said yes to my suggestion. We planned out how she would tell her husband that he would be receiving the present that she had back ordered but it wouldn't be arriving until Monday after work. I would be the real surprise. He wouldn't expect it, and it be way better than his birthday last Saturday. We continued to talk on the phone and planned it out perfectly.

I couldn't wait to make their night! It made me wet just thinking about it! I had to be satisfied with just staring at their pictures online until Monday. Saturday’s party was good, and I had fun but in the back of my mind, something told me Monday was going to be better.

When Monday finally came around, as soon as my husband and his son were off to catch the train into Boston, I was in my car battling traffic to get to their house. I couldn't wait to be somebody’s surprise present. I was early arriving as I had hoped to be, and I met Shari at her front of her house. She was as beautiful as I expected. She thanked me a hundred times, as we went inside. I had brought some wine and began drinking it when we got inside. I knew her husband would be home in thirty minutes. 

I asked Shari, “Are you going to be joining us?”

She said, “Of course I am! I am not going to miss my chance to play too!”

She asked me, “Is there anything off limits?” 

I replied, ”No marks and no poop or pee.” 

She laughed and said, “You have nothing to worry about, on those things!”

Shari then asked, “What if Corey goes after your ass.” 

I said, ”It is his birthday! It is his call what he wants!” 

Shari was shocked and assured me, “Nobody has let him do that before let alone a small white girl!” 

I asked, “Is this Corey’s first white girl?”  

Shari answered, “I guess he had one in college, but I am not sure of that anymore.”

We went through our plan again. She was going to tell him, his present came in that afternoon and that it was in the bedroom. She would then say she was going to try to assemble it before he got home.

Spicyhotties
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Spicyhotties

She was sure that he would then tell her it would be better to let him assemble the present, since she was not good at those things and then come into the bedroom.

We into went the bedroom since we knew he would be home soon. She thanked me again as we cleaned the room and disrobed. Her body was exquisite. I asked if I could feel her perfect breasts and she agreed. 

She said, “I can’t believe your husband agreed to let you do this.”

I replied. “Oh, he has no idea.”

We then both laughed. We talked about our bodies and touched a little until we heard the door open and close. Corey called out and Shari responded that she was upstairs finishing assembling his present. We heard him come up the stairs saying he told her not to do that. We lay across the bed naked, holding each other waiting for the door to open. 

He asked, “Can I come in and see my present even if it is not ready?”

Shari said, “Ooh its ready!” 

He opened the door and saw us and locked eyes on me as Shari said, “Happy Birthday baby!”

Corey was stunned and smiled and said, “No way!” as Shari reached over to hug and kiss him. 

He was lost for words and I crawled over to him saying, “Happy Birthday!”

I then kissed him and then kissed her and then went back to him. She said,” This is Lindsay or as you know her as Allflavors.”

He grabbed my ass and said, “This is the best present ever!”

Shari said, “She's all yours baby. Anything you want baby!”

I lay on my back and spread my legs so he could see all of me then rolled over and put my ass up and he felt it and said, “Really?” 

He said, “I have to shower first and went to the bathroom, but I improvised and went in to the shower with him. We began making out and his hands roamed my body. I soaped him up and paid close attention to his growing cock and ass. He kissed me all over. As we rinsed off I saw Shari masturbating in the other room watching us. We dried off a little and headed back to the bed where I began sucking his rock hard thick black cock.

Shari began going down on me and occasionally slapping my ass. She was very verbal saying, “Suck that big dick girl. Suck on it. I know how much you want his beautiful dick.”

I gave his balls some love and he moaned and grabbed my hair started feeding me his cock. I was so wet as Shari rubbed my pussy and I sucked his cock.

I looked up at him and said, “Corey please fuck me!”  

He said, “Turn over.” 

He was still standing as his cock rubbed on my wet pussy and then slid inside my pussy

As he enter me, Shari said, “Do it baby! Fuck her!”

Boy did he really fuck me! Then he turned me over and told me to go down on Shari.

I just couldn't wait to do it. It was hard as he pounded away and slapped my ass as he went on deep inside me making me cum a few times. I got Shari off, as moments later he let go all over my ass and back. We all collapsed together on the bed. 

Corey said, “I’m hungry.” 

So we decided to have some Chinese food delivered. 

They laughed as I answered the door naked. I shocked the teen who had delivered food to them before and who had been expecting to be met by the same couple as before.

We ate and checked the time. We had time for one more round and did we ever have fun. After riding him and having Shari rub my clit, Shari said that I would let him in my ass. He wasn't sure if I could take his cock in my ass. Shari broke out a toy and we use a ton of lube to get me ready.  

I said, “Do it! It is your birthday!” 

As he slid inside my ass I gasped and held on to Shari’s leg. She was in disbelief as it went in balls deep and I cried out in pain. Then there was pleasure. It didn't take long for him to fill my ass with cum and fall on top of me.

I asked, “So was I a good birthday present?”

He admitted, “You were the best present I have ever had!”

The time was close, to get home so I had to dress and make my way home. I kissed Shari and thanked her. She thanked me back even more. She was so beautiful.. Corey had fallen asleep after he had shoot last load so I told her I’d write him a thank you letter later. I had to make sure not to let slip anything on line that would let my man know. She agreed and we hoped we could become friends. 

The drive home was a good one. I had cum over three times and was sore but a good sore. I knew I made a couple feel closer together as well. This was fulfilling for me as I hate cheaters. I got home and took a shower and was watching TV and eating Oreos as the boys came home. I felt great and couldn't wait to write this all in my journal.

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments