Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions...Fast Forward

"Allie meets her new neighbors."

48
46 Comments 46
26.8k Views 26.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words
After a very uneventful summer it was time for me to begin the process to make my move to Med-School. The college at which I had completed my undergraduate studies was five hours northwest of my hometown, so it was no big deal convincing my parents that I had to live on campus. However, the medical college I was attending was only a couple hours north, so it took some pretty desperate begging for them to sign a lease with me.

We shopped for apartments on the weekends for a month or so until I found the one that was sufficient. Sufficient being it was close to the school and hospital, and I could afford it. It was nothing special. Just one big room with a stove and refrigerator in one corner, a bathroom and a bedroom. Luckily the rent was low enough that if I stuck to my budget, I would not require a roommate.

My dad and I loaded up a few items and headed off to sign the lease. We met with the super and he showed us to my new home. It was partially furnished so the move was going to be pretty simple. I would need my TV, computer and a few other odds and ends. After we signed the lease. I placed the few items on the table and we headed back home.

Over the next few days, I packed everything I owned in a few boxes. What I had not planned to take with me, I was putting in storage. In the back of my mind I knew that I was not coming back to live with my parents and packing things up now would just make it easier in the future. The plan was for me to take another load of stuff to the apartment on Thursday, then spend the night and return Friday for the rest of my stuff. My goal was for the following Tuesday to be my last night with my parents.

Everything was going according to plan, until Lauren called me early Thursday morning. She was supposed to go with me to unload and unpack. Then that night she and I were going to hit the town and see what we could get into. Better yet, what we could get in us. Unfortunately her mom had gotten sick, and she was needed to stay and help with her brother and sister. I tried to find someone else to help me, but it seemed everyone had plans or other responsibilities. So I decided that I would just go by myself.

The two hour drive was extended to a four hour drive due to an accident on the interstate, but I finally arrived at about 2pm. My trunk, back seat and passenger seat were full of stuff. So I began in the front and worked my way back. After a bout a half a dozen trips up three flights of stairs, my calves were screaming. I finished unloading the car about 3:30 and when I dropped the last box, I collapsed on the couch.

I rested for about a half hour and then got up and started unpacking the boxes. I had not even noticed that when I had come in with the last of the boxes that I had not shut the door. I was busy sorting silverware when someone called from the door. I jumped when I heard the voice and quickly turned around to see who had called. At the door was a couple. She was a very pretty girl, and looked a little older than me, and a guy who looked older than her.

Once I had regained my composure, and they had stopped laughing at scaring the shit out of me, we introduced ourselves. The girl was Elle. Like I had first guessed, she was 25 and a nurse. She was very pretty, as I stated earlier. She was about my height and a little heavier than my 115lbs. She had reddish brown hair and her skin was tanned. Her breasts looked a little oversized for her frame. The guy was her boyfriend Roger. He was a nurse as well, and both of them worked at one of the hospitals in the area. Roger was very handsome. He had shaved his head slick, and it shined in the light. His eyes were blue and he filled out his scrubs pretty good from what I could see.

Roger and Elle told me that they lived down the hall from me. They also offered to come and help me unpack if I needed it. I hated to impose on the people I had just met, but what are neighbors for? I told them that I would very much appreciate the help. They told me to let them change and they would be right back. I agreed and as they left, I continued to sort the silverware.

After about twenty minutes, there was a knock on my door. As I walked toward the door, I assumed that Roger or Elle had shut it, because I knew I had not. I opened the door and they stood smiling back at me. Their new attire really showed off their bodies. Elle had changed into a tank top and a pair of yoga pants. I could tell by the way her breasts were moving that she had not bothered putting on a bra. Roger was in a pair of gym shorts. His toned calves were very prominent as he walked in and began moving the boxes. He had worn a t-shirt and the sleeves were so tight on his biceps. I had to shake the horny bugs out of my head and refocus on the task at hand.

We worked non-stop for the next few hours. I was really exhausted, and if Elle and Roger had not been there I would have stopped. Fortunately, they continued and I was not going to take advantage of their generosity, so I pushed on. Just before 9pm, Roger broke down the last box and threw it on the pile. Elle and I flopped down on the sofa and relaxed while he carried the boxes to the recycling.

When Roger returned, he suggested that he order a pizza and go to their apartment and grab a few beers. Elle and I agreed. We did not have the energy to cook or get up and go somewhere to eat. So he ordered the pizza and left. While he was gone, Elle and I talked while we relaxed. She worked in one of the hospitals that the college used for teaching, so told me about some of the doctors, professors and students that she had met.

It was not long before Roger returned with the beer. All three of us popped a top and made a toast to new friendships and a new beginning. I brought the beer to my lips and began to chug it down. It had been months since I had a beer and it was cold and so good. When I lowered the bottle, I burped, then realized what I had done. Roger and Elle both burst out laughing and complimented me on my manners.

The pizza arrived and we ate, and continued to drink. Soon the pizza was gone and the beer was getting low. After eating, I had sat on the couch. Elle had laid across it and put her head in my lap. With her laying there, I could not help but notice how her tank top was hugging her big breasts. As I looked I felt myself getting wet, and quickly moved my focus to Roger and his advice on getting to school and the hospital without hitting the heaviest traffic.

While we were talking, Elle turned over onto her side. I didn't really pay her any attention because of the conversation Roger and I were having. I felt her slip her hand between my thighs, and with no warning I let out a soft moan while in mid-sentence. Her hand did not stop.

ALESSANDRA_BOYD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALESSANDRA_BOYD

She pushed it higher up my thigh until her fingers were probing around the crotch of my panties. I tried as hard as I could not to lose composure, but I was failing.

Roger continued to talk as if nothing was happening, but I could not help but notice his eyes kept looking down at what Elle was doing, then popping back up to me. My legs had opened a little giving her further access. It had been months since I had received attention from a woman and I could not help myself. Her middle finger traced my slit through my panties and goosebumps popped up all over my body.

I guess Elle had received enough signals. She rolled off the sofa on to her knees. She positioned herself between my legs and hooked her fingers into my shorts and panties and tugged them down. I lifted my ass to give her easier access. I did not even care that Roger was in the room. Elle was about to lick me and I was not going to stop her.

Her tongue snaked between my smooth, pouty lips. My back arched and pressed my pussy tighter against her face. My fingers were in her hair and my legs were raised as I felt I was in heaven. She continued to suck and lick my pussy and clit. I tossed my head back and forth and moaned uncontrollably.

I had forgotten all about Roger until something hard and sticky poked me in the cheek. I opened my eyes and saw his seven inch cock inches from my lips. It didn't even cross my mind that he was the boyfriend of the girl munching on my pussy. I opened my lips and he plunged his meat into my mouth. I was in total ecstasy and could not move a muscle. Elle was licking and sucking while Roger fucked my mouth. Both were very gentle. Roger never pushed in too far and Elle delicately did her work.

I almost lost it when Elle slipped a finger into my ass. My ass lifted off the couch and my orgasm hit without warning. My whole body tensed and my lips clamped down on Roger's cock. I fell back and a string of precum and saliva trailed off his purple helmet.

Elle stood up with a smile on her face. She wiped her lips with her hand and smeared my juices over Rogers’s lips. Then she stepped in and they kissed. It was not just a kiss, but one of the dirtiest and sexiest kisses I had ever seen. Their tongues were going all kinds of crazy. Her hand lowered and stroked his wet cock, as I just laid there trying to catch my breath.

Without saying a word, Elle reached down and took my hand and helped me sit up. She placed an arm under mine and helped me to my feet. Arm in arm, she walked me to my bedroom. Once at the foot of the bed, she kissed my lips. Her lips were so soft and sweet, and still had traces of my juices on them. Our kiss grew more passionate as her tongue slowly slipped into my mouth. I felt her hands at my side. She took the hem of my shirt and began to lift it. My arms immediately rose above my head as she pulled it over my head and tossed it to the side.

My arms went to my back, and I unhooked my bra. She pulled the straps down my arms and tossed it. She stepped back and looked at my body and smiled. She didn't say a word, all she did was pat the bed, and I crawled on and lay on my back and looked up at her. I could see Roger behind her. He was now completely naked and stroking his beautiful cock.

Elle crawled onto my bed and straddled my face. She was trimmed and her thighs were soaked with her juices. The aroma of her sex was intoxicating. She lifted her shirt over her head and her big firm breasts bounced free. As she lowered onto my face her fingers pinched her hard nipples.

My tongue sunk deep into her pussy. She tasted so good. She placed a hand on the top of my head and began to grind her pussy onto my mouth. I felt my legs part and weight shift on the bed. I knew Roger was getting into position to fuck me and I was not about to stop him. My hands moved up and cupped Elle’s ass and pulled her tighter onto me as I felt his cock separate my wet lips and enter me slowly. My tongue went wild on her clit as he began to fuck me with long and slow strokes.

Through the muffled moaning I heard Roger comment to Elle about how tight I was and that she had better hurry because he was not going to last much longer. With that she shifted and turned to face him. I felt her fingers begin to play with my clit, as I sucked hers into my mouth. Roger pulled out of me, and she sucked my juices from him. I felt so empty. I wanted, no needed, him to fuck me.

Elle rubbed my wet, gaping pussy as she sucked Roger clean. Then she positioned him to reenter me. When he began to fuck me, she moved and lay beside us and began to masturbate. He moved my legs to his shoulders and bent them back to where my toes were touching the bed, above my head. His face showed full concentration. I knew he was close and knew he wasn't going to let up until he came. In my position, I could do nothing but take his cock and enjoy every inch of it.

His thrusts became shorter and harder. I could feel his fat cock begin to swell inside me. I prepared myself for his eruption. He began to moan loudly. Elle quickly moved behind him and from what I could tell, began to massage his balls. That was all it took. He started bucking wildly. I could feel my pussy filling with his cum. The pressure sent me over the edge. I couldn't move, but my pussy erupted as my whole body went numb.

Roger slowly pulled out of my pussy and I felt like a tidal wave had been released as his cum poured out of me. My legs ached, as I stretched them out on the bed. I felt so good and relaxed, but Elle was not done yet. She opened my legs and began to lap the mixture of cum seeping out of my used pussy.

Her tongue hit my clit, and caused me to have yet another orgasm. When she was satisfied that I was cleaned, she turned and dropped to her knees in front of Roger. His cock was limp and resting on his big balls. She used her tongue to pick it up and cleaned our cum off it. When she was done. She climbed back onto the bed and kissed me.

I must have drifted off to sleep shortly after the kiss. The next thing I remembered was waking up in bed, naked. Dried cum was caked on my thighs, and I was almost too sore to move. I got up and went to the bathroom to shower. When I was done I wrapped a towel around my body and went to the kitchen for some coffee. While waiting for the coffee to brew, I noticed a note on the table. I walked over and picked it up.

It read; Allie, thanks for the wonderful night. I am so glad we are neighbors and look forward to many more fun nights...Elle and Roger.

I reread the note several times before setting it down. As I poured my coffee, I smiled to myself. I knew that this was going to be the best time of my life.

Published 
Written by alliet14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments