Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Computer Blues and Naughty Fun

"My computer is on the fritz"

45
38 Comments 38
13.1k Views 13.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Yesterday was the craziest day I ever had. My computer was on the fritz. My husband owns his own company and sent a technical guy over to look at it. I was feeling horny and wanting to have sex and figured, when he came to look at it, I'd approach him for sex. My husband doesn’t care if I have sex with people. But, later I had even a bigger surprise. I'll go over all the details of what happened yesterday.

I was just waiting around for my husband’s technical guy to come over. I was hoping my computer wasn't too messed up and that it was just a simple problem, that wouldn't take too long to fix. While I was waiting, I made some cinnamon rolls and a fresh pot of coffee. I wanted to offer him something when he got here.

About thirty minutes later the doorbell rang.

Ding Dong

I hurried to the door to answer it.

“Hello, I’m Tommy your husband’s technical person.”

“Come in, Tommy. I'm Amber, Henry’s wife. Nice to meet you.”

Tommy walked into my house. He was very attractive man. I suppose he was about forty with salt and pepper hair and blue eyes. He was about 6’0” and had a nice smile. I was already getting horny just looking at him. I didn’t want to scare him off, so I figured I’d keep it very professional for a bit.

“I hear your computer is having problems? Could you show me where it is, so I could have a look at it?”

“It’s a laptop and it’s in the kitchen. I’ll show you where it is.”

Tommy followed me into the kitchen. I made sure to wiggle my ass in my short, denim skirt and show him a little bit of my assets. I also was wearing a very tight shirt that had a plunging neck line. I wasn’t wearing a bra and made sure my nipples were hard and erect. I wasn't wearing any panties and put on my heels. I was going to give this guy a real show.

“The computer is right here. Would you like some coffee, I just perked it? I also made cinnamon rolls. Would you like one?”

“Yes, that would be lovely. Thank you very much. I’ll just take a look at your computer.”

I walked over to the coffee pot slowly and continued to shake my ass. I knew I had his attention and was pretty confident that he was looking at me. I poured his coffee and took a plate out of my cabinet and put the cinnamon roll on the plate. I then walked slowly over to him and put it down on my breakfast bar.

“There you go.”

“It looks like your computer has a few viruses. I’m going to run a few programs and that should take care of everything.”

“I’m glad it’s nothing to serious. You know I could give you a little pleasure, while the scans are running. Kind of a thank you for your trouble kind of thing.”

“What kind of pleasure, Amber?”

“I’m feeling really horny and thought I could give you a blow job?”

“You want to give me a blow job? What about your husband?”

“He doesn’t care if I have fun on the side. I bet you have a nice sized cock?”

“If you want to give me a blow job, that would be wonderful.”

I then walked up to him and gave him a passionate kiss. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouth. Tommy put his hands around my buttocks and realized I didn’t have any panties on.

“No panties? You’re a sex kitten, aren’t you?”

“I do love to have sex.”

Tommy lifted my skirt around my hips and rubbed my buttocks. He then feathered his finger along my bald mound. He played with my pussy for a little while. He had a horny look on his face, while he played with my pussy.

“You’re a little wet down there? I'm going to finger fuck you for a bit. I know you'll love it. You're a horny housewife that loves sex. Aren't you sexy lady?" 

Tommy then pushed a few of his fingers up my pussy and finger fucked me hard. I was moaning and groaning, while he did that. My pussy was dripping wet. I was enjoying him and wanted him to fuck me.

“Do you like that? I know you do because you're a dripping mess.”

“I do." 

"You’re a hot little piece of ass. Do you like when people from your husband's office come over? I bet you have sex with all of them. Are you a bit of a slut? Tell me what a slut you are!"

"I do like when they come over. But, your the best looking one he ever sent. I'm a dirty slut that likes to fuck!"

Tommy was fingering me fast trying to make me come. It really didn't take long and I started to squirt. I left a puddle in the middle of the kitchen.

"You're a sexy MILF aren't you? Fuck, you squirt too! That's so fucking hot. I want to see you lick all your juices on the floor. Get down on your hands and knees and lick that shit up!"

I liked how aggressive he was, it was really turning me on. I got down on my hands and knees and drank my pussy juices like a little kitten. When I was done, I unzipped Tommy’s pants. I pulled his pants and boxer shorts down to his foot. I held his cock and played with it to get him hard. He was already semi-hard, so it didn't take very long. I moved my hands up and down his prick. Shortly after that, he was hard.

I held and rubbed his smooth balls and slowly took his cock down my mouth. I bobbed along his cock and he held my hair, while I gave him a blow job.

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

My cheeks were bulging, spit oozed down the corners of my mouth. I was making all kinds of wet, sucking, noises, while I gave him head.

He was really enjoying my oral skills. I held onto his hips and he started to fuck my mouth. I kept pace with him. Sometimes, his cock would hit the sides of my mouth. He seemed to really like when that happened. I slipped my finger into his prostate and rubbed him there.

"Fuck, that is so hot. You're driving me crazy. I've got to taste that married pussy of yours.”

With that, I stood up and Tommy picked me up and moved my computer further up the breakfast bar. He then put me on the bar and spread my legs. He dove into my bald mound with his tongue and lips. He licked my pussy lips and then pushed his tongue up my tight hole and tongue fucked me. I wrapped my legs around his neck and pushed my pussy all over his face. He was sucking and slurping on my dripping cunt.

"Fuck, you have an amazing tongue. I’m going to come. Fucking hell! Finger my pussy and make me squirt. You have to do it really fast."

Tommy then shoved his fingers into my pussy and fucked me hard. I was so aroused and let out a scream and my pussy was squirting all over the place. Tommy then slurped up juices. I was a wet mess.

“Get up and bend over. I want to fuck your pussy.”

I got up and bent over. Tommy stood behind me and entered my wet cunt. He was thrusting deep and fast into my wet pussy. I was so excited and moved back to get more of his cock inside of me. His cock felt amazing inside of me. I was moaning and groaning as he fucked me hard in the kitchen.

With that my husband walked into our house and into the kitchen. Tommy kept fucking me, because I had already told him that my husband didn't care if I had sex on the side. He was thrusting into my pussy hard, while my husband talked with us.

“Hey guys, I was glad you’d be fucking my wife. I have a hard on and need a blow job, baby.”

My husband then took his pants off and put his cock into my mouth. I was getting fucked by his technical guy and my husband was fucking my mouth. I was stuffed with cock meat.

“Isn’t my wife a good fuck?”

“She's a really good fuck!”

Tommy was fucking me hard and fast. He was slapping my buttocks. My husband was face fucking my mouth and I was keeping pace with him. I was really enjoying being used like this.

“Baby, I’m going to come in your mouth. Fucking hell!”

My husband then exploded in my mouth and I swallowed all of his cream. Tommy continued to fuck my pussy. The man never seemed to lose his erection. He was fucking me hard and fast.

“You know, if you want you can fuck her ass?”

“I’d love to fuck her ass.”

“Let’s go to the bedroom and you can fuck her ass. She can suck me off again and then we can fuck her together. We love to have threesomes. I’ll give you a little bonus in your check this week.”

Tommy pulled out of my pussy and we all followed my husband to our bedroom. Once inside, my husband undressed me and I undressed him. Tommy took his clothes off, while my husband kissed me deep and passionately and played with my breasts. I was stroking him and making him hard again.

“Get on your hands and knees, Amber.”

I got on my hands and knees on the bed. My husband spread my buttocks and rimmed my ass. He was licking and tongue fucking me to get me nice and wet. He was also fingering my pussy. I was a dripping mess.

“Okay, Tommy she’s ready. Slide your cock into her asshole.”

My husband was on the bed and I had my head down sucking his cock. Tommy approached the bed and slid his cock into my tight anus. It felt really tight as he pushed himself into me. I was used to having anal, so I didn’t really scream or anything like that. I made moaning sounds as he got himself positioned deep inside of my ass.

Once he was inside, he began to fuck me. He pushed himself in and out of my tight anus. I was fingering my wet pussy making myself wet, for when my husband was going to join the party and fuck me. I was sucking and slurping on my husband’s now hard cock. He held my head down so my mouth was stuffed with cock.

“I’m hard now. Let me lay down and Amber can ride me. You can continue to fuck her ass.”

Tommy pulled out and my husband got on the bed. I then climbed on top of him and eased down on his cock. Once I was comfortable, I began to rock and move over his hard cock. Henry was playing with my firm breasts, while I rode him.

I pushed my ass in the air and Tommy slid his cock into my anus. His cock felt really good inside of me. I was fucking my husband and could feel both of their cocks inside of me.

“Oh God, this feels amazing. I’m going to come. Fuck!”

I got so excited and came on my husband’s cock. I soaked his cock and balls. Tommy was thrusting faster and faster into my anus and finally moaned out and came in my ass. It was a lot of naughty fun.

“That was so much fun! Isn’t my wife a hot piece of ass?”

“She certainly is. That was a lot of fun. I should go downstairs and make sure the computer is running smoothly.”

We all giggled and Tommy got dressed and went downstairs to check on the computer. A while later, we heard him leave. My husband and I just rolled around in the bed and had sex a few more times, before he went back to work. It was a lot of hot and naughty fun.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments