Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cold Shoulder, Warm Bed

"It was a late night lift home for his girlfriend, he had Amy in his rear view mirror"

41
13 Comments 13
3.9k Views 3.9k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Impatience drove the dum-dum tapping on the steering wheel, and the digital clock glowered back at him. Annoyed, he switched the radio off. For almost half an hour, Jack waited. He could text her and tell her to get a cab home. No, that would ruin the weekend.

“Come on, Laura. Where are you?”

With a jolt of surprise, she arrived without him noticing. The cutting chill of December air and the scent of perfume filled the car. Laura slumped into the front seat, and the door slammed shut. The cloying tackiness of her lipstick on his cheek failed to lift his mood.

“Hi darling, you been waiting long?”

“No… only five minutes.”

That gnawed at him. Quickly distracted, a passenger door opened, and she announced her entrance with tinkling laughter. Shimmying awkwardly along the back seat, Jack admired her lithe legs as her skirt hitched up and flashed her panties. Their eyes met in the rear-view mirror as a fillip to his funk. It was Amy, and she flashed him a warm smile. Laura’s friend and work colleague was an unexpected pleasure.

The car sank a little more, and a callow-faced man glared back at him.

“All right?” asked Jack.

“Hullo.”

“Jack, this is Eddie, Amy’s boyfriend.”

Judging by Laura’s slurred intonation, it had been a good night… for everyone except him.

“Get up to much, darling?” asked Laura.

He steered the car onto the main road, “Not much.”

Amy giggled, “Speaking of much, I know much more about you after tonight.”

Jack grimaced into the rear-view mirror, “All good, I hope.”

Laura’s tongue always loosened after a few drinks, and he could only imagine what she’d said. He might be irritated by their late arrival, yet, with a deep sigh, he would not let it show. Amy certainly looked good tonight. He was a sucker for a pretty face and a pleasant smile, especially if they were brunettes. Still looking immaculate, there were plenty of opportunities to admire her lithe, perky body.

Slowing to approach a bend, an absent thought skewered him. Partners were not invited to the office Christmas party, yet Eddie was there as evidence. Accelerating away, it added to his annoyance, burdening him further.

“Jack, I said they could stay in my spare room tonight.”

Laura paused for a minute. It was clear she tried to act more sober than she was. “It’s miles home for them, and the hotels in town cost a fortune.”

“Sure, no problem.”

As their weekend plans fell apart, he tried not to let it show. Sure, it was Laura’s flat, and she could do what she liked, yet he wanted her to himself. Resigned to spending Saturday morning with three hungover people, he’d probably be called upon to take them home. He could use a drink now to take the edge off.

At least the roads were quiet as Laura and Amy shared gossip; Eddie didn’t say much. Stealing glances in the mirror, Jack saw Eddie with his hand up Amy’s skirt. She did not complain as Jack enjoyed the view, churning a lusty heat into his loins. Whatever Amy saw in Eddie, the answer was right there.

With her legs on the dashboard, Laura let her short dress ride up. The bare skin of her thighs melded effortlessly into the lace tops of her stockings. The clasps of the suspenders bit delicately into them. Jack found it hard to concentrate; the sight teased his unquelled ardour. He found himself in no man’s land of arousal mixed with exasperation.

It was late, he was jaded, and his plans lay in ruins. Still, they had guests, and he needed to be a gracious host to impress Laura. The warmth and the tyres’ hum threw a soporific pall over his passengers. The mood had quietened by the time they arrived at Laura’s flat.

-=-

This was the post-party come-down, and the swoopy Balearic vibes from the stereo kept everyone interested. It was time for a nightcap, and Jack poured out a lusty helping of brandy. Putting it down in one, he poured another. He stole glances at Amy when he thought no one would notice. Her lustrous brunette hair shone with her sparkling jade eyes. A raven-black dress embraced her slinky curves.

His eyes undressed her at every opportunity. Amy peered up and caught him. Jack did not give a shit when she grinned to acknowledge his guilt. Admiring her perky tits, he found himself talking to them rather than her face. Amy did not mind; on the contrary, she enjoyed the attention. Laura was drunk, knocking back more vodka and struggled to make herself understood. Eddie nodded and grunted his way through the conversation.

-=-

Jack stretched out his limbs against the crisp linen of Laura’s bed, and the brandy had done little to relax him. Wide awake, his mind clung to the hope that Laura might offer some drunken sex. Dim yellow light bled through the open door, and she tottered in. Struggling out of her dress, Laura complained about the discomfort caused by her lingerie and wobbled towards the bed. To Jack’s disappointment, she laboured with its clasps, throwing it to the floor.

Focusing momentarily, she caught his puppy-dog eyes and twirled to show him her naked body. Before he could enjoy the view, she lost her balance and hit the wardrobe doors. Ricocheting onto the bed with a yelp, it broke her fall.

Laughing and snorting raucously, she thrashed a bit to get under the duvet. The gossamer caress of her bare skin teased Jack, and the curves of her rear pressed against his naked loins. Wrapping his arm around her, he cupped her bare breast. He wanted to feel turned on, but the night was a washout. Amy and Eddie were next door, and the walls were paper thin. Eddie did a fine line in grunting, but at least Amy was entertaining, and he enjoyed her overt flirtatiousness. Jack would not deny his attraction to her and got an eyeful of naked flesh into the bargain tonight. This could be his silent revenge; in his mind, he would fuck Amy and pressed his burgeoning cock against the cleft of Laura’s arse.

She was still trying to get comfortable, “I banged my hip on the wardrobe door.”

Her tone pleaded for sympathy.

“That’s because you are pissed.”

“Am not,” she retorted, “well… not that much.”

“You said tonight was employees only. Eddie doesn’t work for you guys.”

“Did I? Oh, sorry.”

There was a faint sound from next door, a gasp and a louder moan. It was obvious what Amy and Eddie were doing. Imagining the spectacle of Amy being fucked, all of this angst and frustration pooled into his twitching cock.

It reinvigorated Laura, “They’re fucking! Dirty bastards!”

A monotonous banging sound grew louder and kept time with their more audible moans. Jack nuzzled at Laura’s neck and shoulder, easing his stiff cock between her thighs. As the volume and its intensity increased, she squeezed.

“Hmm, fuck, Jack. You are nice and hard. Did you miss me?”

“Uh-huh.”

What was a white lie when he was this horny? Listening to Amy’s kitten yelps was all he needed to give Laura a hearty fuck. They were clearly in the throes of intense passion. Craning an arm around his neck, Laura softly kissed his lips.

“Let’s all fuck together.”

“What? All of us in the spare room?”

Laura smacked his behind, “No silly, here. Not too hard, though. I don’t want them to know we are fucking too.”

He would be up for a foursome. Inspired by Amy’s very vocal moans, Laura stroked the steel hardness of his length.

“Do it, baby. Stick it in me.”

The noises from the next room had aroused Laura too, and he slid into her easily. Cosseting by her taut slippery tunnel, Jack pushed himself deeper inside, and the rising addiction took over. Finally, something to alleviate his peevishness. Everything would be fine if he could get his rocks off. Penetrated to the hilt, it encouraged Laura to rock back and forth. Lying in spoons, his strong hands dragged her back onto his length with a firm tempo. There was too much frustration inside him to take it slow.

“Not too hard, Jack. Make love to me.”

Chided and obedient against his better judgement, he slowed his thrusts.

Next door, the headboard banged against the wall. Eddie was certainly in a less than gentle frame of mind. Amy’s cries of passion conveyed her frenzied state. Inspired, Jack bucked into Laura harder, hoping to inspire her. The delicious friction raised the tension in his loins, and the journey to his release had begun.

“Fuck Laura, you feel so good.”

“Slower, Jack. Slower… I want it gently.”

With a sigh of frustration, Jack relented, and the contrast between the two rooms could not be starker. The staccato thumps of the headboard had a new sense of urgency. Amy’s cries seemed to stutter, and then a series of powerful yelps followed. Eddie was undoubtedly giving her a good time. The volume in the adjoining room appeared to have reached its crescendo. Harsh cries and loud grunts made it obvious; Amy climaxed and took Eddie with it.

In contrast, Laura felt so passive, yet he pressed on. Reconciled that she was drunk, he was happy to do all the work. Something was wrong; her breathing did not match his thrusts. Long, sonorous and unrushed, he shook her shoulder.

“Laura? Laura!”

Exasperated, Jack withdrew, and the latent anger exploded within. Not inviting him to the party might have been an innocent mistake. It was understandable that Laura needed a lift home. He was the model of charm as a good host for her friends. To pass out as they fucked was off the scale.

He considered driving home, but the nightcaps put him over the limit. Rolling onto his front, his hard cock pressed against his body. The intense need for relief surged through him with every beat of his heart. His mind was wired, and trying to sleep would be impossible. Dealing with Laura and Amy tomorrow would be torture in this state.

Leaving the warmth of the bed, he would take matters into his own hands in the bathroom. With no empathy for Laura, his footsteps walloped the floorboards. Naked, he went to the bedroom door as she began to snore.

“Oh fucking magic!” he hissed.

Looking at the clock on the pedestal, it was almost three in the morning. Pulling the bedroom door closed, Jack turned to make his way into the bathroom.

-=-

“Hello.”

“Amy! Oh, fuck this is embarrassing.”

Instinctively, he hid his nakedness with his hands. Absent of any inhibitions, Amy stood there in the corridor, naked, with it all on show. Shamelessly, she looked him up and down, fixated on how he failed to hide his erection. Finally arriving at his gaze, a rueful smile greeted him.

A gentle hand pressed against his chest, “Don’t be embarrassed. Did you fuck Laura too?”

Her question reverberated through his foggy mind, “Huh? No… well, yes.”

Leaning alongside him with her hand on the wall, Amy had no inhibitions. Gazing into her sultry and disarming eyes, he understood her open invitation. His eyes darted to savour each taut seductive curve. Broad-shouldered, the swell of her breasts hung flawlessly, each nipple crunched tightly into erect nubs. Her lissom curves drew him in and removed his self-consciousness. At the cinch of her waist, down her toned abdomen, the smooth hillock of her mons flared up between the gap of those long slender legs.

Amy purred as his eyes rested upon hers, grinning widely to be appreciated like this.

“Jack… either you fucked her or you didn’t.”

Her overt display did nothing to ease his racing mind, “Amy, shouldn’t you….”

Her soft lips pressed against his, igniting the embers of his ardour. He tried to fight it, and his surrender came quickly. The delicate vacuum on her lips and the tip of her darting tongue added more heat to his loins. Her caress drew him in, beguiled by another sensual kiss; their naked bodies pressed together. The rakish sound of snatched air announced his obedience as Amy pressed the hard swell of his shaft against her warm body.

“Amy…” and he pushed her away.

She chuckled, “What happened, Jack?”

“She passed out.”

Amy tutted, “And left you like this? That’s a terrible crime.”

“Eddie? What about Eddie?”

“Eddie does whatever I say. He’s very passive.”

“Oh.”

Butterflies lurched as his mind spiralled like a helter-skelter. Amy's eyes dipped to his groin. She took his shaft, he’d been inside Laura, and it was still damp. She pressed her lips to his with a newfound sense of passion.

His cock felt heavy; it had presence and girth, and Jack did not put up a fight. She rose on her tiptoes, kissing him again. Her arm wrapped around his neck as he clasped her thigh to his waist. Her breasts pressed against his bare chest, and she led his burgeoning shaft to the heat of her sex.

“Oh, fuck,” Jack sighed, “Yes… I want you.”

“Then take it,” she purred, “Eddie struggles with me, and I’ve had two loads out of him already.”

Jack had no qualms and breached her cum-filled snatch. Amy whimpered, biting her lower lip. She threw her arms around his neck as he hoisted her slender body, pinning her against the wall. His shaft was long enough to take it all and fill her completely. It had the thick girth she liked.

“Mmm… you are just what I need,” Amy whimpered, “I want more, Jack, a lot more.”

Humping her, she squeezed on his shaft, “Do you want to give it to me?”

From his narrowed eyes, he mumbled at first, “Yes, yes, I do.”

"You can't stop, can you?"

"No," he hissed.

"You don't mind about Eddie fucking me at the same time?"

"No."

Amy purred, "Mmm... that's what I need."

Satisfied, she pushed back and untangled herself, forcing a grumble of frustration from Jack. He peddled backwards as she stole his breath with hungry kisses. Taking to her knees, her silky mouth engulfed his cock, and his head hit the hollow wall with a thud. Caressing his aching balls, she met his eyes, savouring his fevered expression.

SofiaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaTease

“Oh fuck, Amy.”

Working him, he tasted good; the mixture of their combined juices spurred her on. Licking along its length, she wanted to tease and make him beg. Laura joked that she kept him horny and on edge; that way, he was good all night for mind-bending sex. Amy stopped to survey her work, and he was ready for anything. Looking up at Jack, his eyes pleaded for more.

“I’m such a slut, Jack. Tell me you want me.”

Twisting her hand around the meaty curve of his erection, she licked around its swollen head.

His breathing was shot, “I do, I… I... want to fuck you.”

"Right now, you, me and Eddie?"

"Right now."

Pressing his erection against her cheek, her eyes would not quit.

“Beg.”

“Please, Amy, I’m fucking dying here. I’m begging you.”

“And Laura?”

Amy sank his cock into her mouth, “Oh fuck… we’re done,” and snatched another breath, “we’re going nowhere. It’s not for me.”

Pulling on the back of his thighs, Jack suppressed the need to holler as the dainty tip of her nose pressed against his abdomen. So new and alien, he clamped his hand over his mouth to stifle a deep groan. Deep-throated as his girlfriend slept next door, Amy coughed and then plunged to retake it all.

“Jesus!” he hissed.

With a rasp for air, her mouth bobbed back and forth, conjuring a severe erection that felt so hot in her mouth. It felt so numb, and the effects of the alcohol blunted Jack’s willingness to explode. Instinctively, his fingers weaved into her hair. Softly bucking his hips, he bottomed out as she gagged hard on his length. Breathless and light-headed, the last scraps of his inhibitions had long departed.

She let him have his moment because hers would come soon enough. Looking up with streaming eyes, he groaned as she pulled back firmly with a gag and a cough.

“Tell me I’m a slut,” as she wiped the drool from her mouth.

He panted for air, “You’re a slut.”

She slapped the brooding menace of his cock against her cheek.

Amy purred, “Mmm, Laura was right. You are a good mouthful.”

“What?”

She took him one more time and derailed his train of thought. It made his knees buckle as she swallowed his cock. Sheened with saliva and throbbing hard, she rose to her feet. It was livid, and its veins bulged at the zenith of arousal.

“That’s enough for now. You’ll get plenty more later.”

-=-

Taking his hand, Jack did not hesitate when she led him into the spare room. Eddie lay on the bed in the gloomy half-light, naked. Sporting a semi-erect cock, he smiled as they walked in.

“All right, Jack? The way you’ve been looking at Amy, I was hoping you’d join us.”

Jack nodded, a little skittish, unfamiliar with how a threesome worked, "Erm, yeah, she's very persuasive."

Eddie chuckled, “Yeah, she’s a fucking handful tonight, too much for just me.”

In these two sentences, he had spoken more than he had all night.

Jack smiled nervously and nodded in acknowledgement, “You okay with this?”

“Sure, fuck her brains out, do whatever she wants. She’s been drinking. Amy’s always a horny bitch when she does. Honestly, you’re doing me a favour.”

His nonchalance reassured Jack they had done this before. Before he could overthink this, Amy pulled him against her. She melted away his concerns with a passionate clinch leading Jack to toy with her breasts. He would never tire of how she kissed; she was skilful and tender, direct and passionate. The irony was that she did not need words to convey her needs. Laying on her side next to Eddie, she kissed him.

“Eddie, babe, I’ve wanted to fuck him since I got in the car.”

“Do it. I want to watch.”

She lifted her leg to reveal the swell of her sex framed by the taut peach of her arse. Jack didn’t waste any time and lay alongside her. Swollen to its maximum, he pressed his length between the exposed lips of her vulva. Back into that addictive warmth, she was soaked, and the broiling heat stole his breath.

She squeezed Eddie’s hand as Jack impaled her fully, “Oh fuck yes!”

Eddie turned his head and kissed her softly, “Feel good, babe?”

“Fuck,” her features softened, “yes… yes, he does.”

Closing her legs, the juxtaposition with his frictionless entry made him groan louder. Amy revelled in a new cock to fuck, and her abandoned whimpering soothed Jack’s nerves. He was rampant now, much more assertive, as the first slap of her behind against his loins dissolved her into panted moans. Twisting her body, she pulled him in, kissing Jack as his determined rhythm roused the need in her body.

Their eyes met, “You like that, Jack? You like me being a slut?”

With a face wracked with concentration, he nodded, “Yes.”

Thick enough to fully graze all the engorged muscles of her sex, she simpered and showed Jack how it felt. Quivering with the force of each thrust, Eddie’s rough hand squeezed her breast and plucked her nipple.

“Fuck, he’s so good.”

“Nice cock, slut?”

“Fucking lovely…” Amy dissolved into more breathless moans.

Looking into Eddie’s eyes, she stroked his cock; he was stiffening up nicely. Adjusting her posture, she took him into her mouth, slurping loudly as Jack bucked into her. The luscious feeling welled inside her; Amy craved to release it, yet her orgasms were never enough. Now, she had the perfect three, Eddie for his stamina, and Jack had shown plenty of mettle so far. Together, they would provide everything she needed.

She peered back, “You like fucking me?”

“Yes, yes, I do.”

“Do me on my back, fuck me like you mean it.”

Bending her leg, she guided it around Jack’s body. Prone before him, she gave them the perfect view of her sex skewered by rampant cock. Her eyes would not break from Jack’s as Eddie knelt alongside and rifled her mouth.

Peering between her thighs, Jack watched how he skewered her. This was his actual self writ large, not hidden as a secret fantasy. He was fucking another man’s girlfriend in a tawdry threesome. There would be no regrets, and he’d fuck Amy all night if she wanted.

Thrilled to have her friend’s man between her legs, Amy had stolen him away, and his thick meat was ploughed into her needy cunt. She revelled in what she was, their dirty cock-hungry slut eager to do all they wanted. Jack was a prize, handsome, lean and intelligent. She had seduced him and tempted him away from Laura. At the party, her indiscretion was the missing piece of the puzzle - the gratifying size of his cock.

Watching Jack, he looked so earnest in his endeavour. She showed him every sensation through her whimpers and expressive face. She wanted him to enjoy this, to have her body and use it for his relief. The mere thought made her squeeze her eyes shut and moan lustily. The clattering sounds of their bodies rose, and Amy pouted as the rising tension seized her fluid hips.

“Fuck, yes, Jack, just there… yes, there…” her words petered out, “Fuck, don’t stop.”

Transporting her body to the point of no return, his girth nourished that tension inside her. With a look of steely determination, Amy met his stare. Slow and precise, her writhing hips always made them yield for her.

“Cum inside me, Jack.”

“Oh fuck… really?”

Stroking Eddie’s cock, she zeroed in on Jack’s eyes, “I’m a cumslut. You would be cumming all over my tits if I wasn’t.”

“Do it, Jack,” rasped Eddie sticking his cock in her mouth, “Give the slut a load.”

Amy showed Jack every nuance as her eyes flickered. Returning to Eddie’s cock with undimmed enthusiasm, she matched his rhythm. As Eddie’s cock made Amy’s cheek bulge, Jack mauled her breast. He would not relent as she writhed and ground against him. This was how sex should be, fearless and unrestrained. Amy’s experience writ large before him as their synchronised rhythm ground against each other.

“Jack. I’m going to cum soon.” Her hands clamoured to fix him in place, “I’m going to squeeze your cock and milk you. I’m telling you… unload your balls into my cunt.”

That word was too much. Slamming into Amy harder, Amy recognised the telltale swell. His swollen shaft touched everything as Eddie’s fingers rubbed on her clit. She relented with soft cries of pleasure as her breathing softened and stuttered. Her hips pressed firmly to take it all, arching her back as she zeroed in on her orgasm. Eddie’s fingers, coarse and direct, fed at the rising swell, rubbing her aching clit. Lunging into her, Jack groaned as the added friction goaded the boiling heat at his core.

The headboard clattered against the wall. Jack couldn’t care less if it woke Laura. He wanted her to see it all and witness how he could fuck. The clenching tightness of Amy’s snatch was all that mattered as he ploughed it hard.

Amy groaned, wrapping her legs over the backs of his thighs and stabbing with her blunt heels. She dictated the tempo, and Jack responded obediently. Wrapping her arms around him, they were the beast with two backs, writhing as one. The caress of their warm breath upon each other’s bodies, languid passionate kisses and snorted air fueled their ascent.

“Cum. I want you to cum.”

“Oh fuck, Amy….”

“Shoot it in her, Jack,” added Eddie, “Give the dirty slut what she wants.”

She glanced to see Eddie engrossed in this spectacle and reached out to stroke his rigid cock. His muscles tied, and everything lacked finesse. Trying to hold back, waiting for Jack’s capitulation, he felt so swollen and hot inside her. With a soft feminine groan, the muscular spasms of her sex goaded Jack’s thrusts. It was too much; ploughed hard in front of her boyfriend, it broke the pent-up muscular tension.

“Breed my cunt, Jack.”

“You dirty bitch!” hissed Eddie forcing his cock into her mouth.

A pulsating tight spasm grasped Jack’s length, the ecstasy on her face said it all. The rippling convulsions from her sex tipped him over the edge as their groans mixed together. Pulsing hard, he nailed Amy deep as the sweet relief of ejaculation belted through him. She matched him for every spasm, squeezing to milk his cum into her quivering sex.

Peaky and flushed, she pulled on Jack for a consolatory kiss. He was shot to pieces, dismounted, and slumped onto the bed. As he hunted for air, finally, he had the comforting relief he craved.

“Fuck, I came big.”

“Mmm,” purred Amy, “I know I felt it,” fingering her cum-filled hole.

Eddie was fiercely erect, “Jack, you know how to fuck. You’re doing that again.”

Amy laughed, “Shush, Eddie, just give me that cock.”

Rolling onto her knees with her pert arse in the air, she took Eddie in her mouth. Jack watched the gape of her sex dribble his pearly load. He was still breathless when Amy straddled Eddie’s prone body.

Holding his cock behind her, she fed him into her cum filled hole.

“Come on, lover, give me another load. I know you’ve got more.”

He bucked back in agreement as Jack watched the lips of her sex stretch around him. She rode him and made the emulsion of her juices and his cum froth. Majestically, Amy ground her insatiable body against his, clasping his chest and holding his thigh. With snakish hips, she peered down and writhed with effortless fluidity. Eddie was soon lost to her desires, holding her breasts as her talented cunt brought him to the brink.

It was a spectacle that reanimated the tension in his loins. Jack knew he had much more to give. Watching her hips roll, he was ready to give her more. Standing over her, without hands, he clasped the back of her head and took her mouth.

-=-

Laura slept through it all.

Amy milked Eddie with all the skills of a devoted girlfriend and slut. He thrashed on the bed and struggled to get it out of his body.

She was not done, and they had to escape from Laura’s flat to continue elsewhere. Dishevelled, they’d donned their clothes for an early morning drive to Jack’s flat.

It was base and frenetic, and Amy gave herself to them both. They ate, fucked and slept at Jack’s that weekend. He’d kept Laura at arm’s length with text messages as Amy sucked and fucked them into a stupor.

For their own self-preservation, Jack and Eddie took her simultaneously to quell her fire. Squeezed between them, it was a wild double-penetration that gave Amy the explosive climax she craved. Unabashed, Eddie let Jack have his first experience of anal sex, monstering Amy’s tightest hole. Jack would never forget how she crumpled on the bed and begged for mercy. They did not stop until she resembled a quivering, sobbing ragdoll, and their bodies had nothing to give.

Whilst he might be economical with words, Eddie was generous in sharing Amy’s merciless libido. They remained in touch, and she was insatiable. Whilst Laura faded into a distant memory, Jack never felt such sexual relief. It was the kind of sex he had yearned for. As three, they shared the pornographic filth of their fantasies and acted them out. Sometimes Eddie would join, and sometimes he was happy to send Amy alone. Jack always sent her back sated and brimmed with his cum in both holes.

When Eddie decided he wanted a less complicated life, Amy was upset. Jack provided a shoulder to cry on and a cock to fuck. It was obvious to them that they were good together. Falling into a happy routine, and it developed into something more than fucking. As a partner in crime to indulge their hedonistic lifestyle, Jack could not care less if it was fate or destiny. Amy was kind and thoughtful as a wonderful girlfriend. As a lover, he adored her devotion to their mutual gratification. They invited others to join them, yet she only had room for one man in her heart.

Jack gave her a lift that night and found the woman who unlocked the personality beneath the pretence. Tonight and a year on, they entered the hotel arm-in-arm.

It was the office Christmas party, and this year, he had an invite.

Published 
Written by AmuseBouche
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments