Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coach scores more than a victory

"Fun after the meet."

6
1 Comment 1
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Author’s note: This is work of fiction.

Since she moved in next door, I’ve always been on good terms with my neighbor Claudia. If I went away for the weekend, she would take care of my dog. If she went away I would take of her cat. She was younger than me, about 35, but in great shape. I gave hints from time to time that I wanted to be more than neighbors, but she hinted back that she was bi. We left it at that and continued a neighborly relationship.

One evening Claudia came over quite upset. She was leaving town for several days because her dear aunt so-and-so was gravely ill. She wanted me to watch her house and feed her cat, which I had done many times before, but clearly there was something else. As we weren’t close, it took her awhile to get around to asking.

Claudia coached the local junior college girls’ swim team. She explained they had a chance, if they did well in the next meet, of being nationally ranked – an unheard of success for a junior college. She explained there were no assistant coaches in junior college program to take her place and other coaches in the sports were too busy with their own teams. She knew that in college I had competed in swimming. But was she really as asking me to coach her girls’ team for her? Yes! To her, I was her Obi-one-Kenobi, her only hope.

I hadn’t yet said yes, but I knew I would. It was so much as being around athletic young women, but it was a chance to win a major meet. My school was always an “also ran”. I would get a chance I never had as a student – to be on a championship team.

But what could I do to inspire the team? I was just a middle-aged guy. I was still in pretty good shape, but how, in a very short time, could I establish credibility with these girls?

Like any good coach, I needed them to think I was working hard than they were. There were two practices before the overnight trip to the big meet. I got to the pool a half-hour before the first practice. I changed into a Speedo, yes a Speedo, and set the automatic lap counter to begin counting at forty-five. I got into the pool and swam as hard as I could.

Just as I had hoped, I finished the last of my five laps as the last of the team arrived. I climbed out of the pool, looking fit and not the least tired.

I barked to the team, “Now, give me fifty laps everyone.”

If their middle-aged coach could do fifty laps (as the lap indicator showed) then it wasn’t too much to ask these young ladies to do the same.

One of the girls protested. I barked, “I didn’t talk back to my coach when I swam with Mark in Munich. That’s Mark Spitz winner of six gold medals.”

The girls complied. While the girls swam, I strutted, like a good coach, up and down the side of the pool. Practice ended and the girls, and their tight little asses made their way to the ladies’ locker room. My pecker surprisingly didn’t get a rise. Mentally I was horny, but my body wanted to win the championship and wouldn’t let me even think about screwing around.

At the next practice I found a portable chalkboard in the men’s locker room and brought it out to the pool. I taped two one hundred dollar bills to the chalkboard with a note saying that there was a hundred dollars for any two swimmers who swam their personal in today’s practice.

Three swimmers swam their personal best. One, Sara, bested her record by only a fraction of a second. The other two by three and two seconds. They got the money. Sara was very disappointed.

Even in her one piece, she was so sexy. She had nice-sized boobs. If it weren’t for those boobs, she probably be the fastest on the team, but I wasn’t about to cough up another hundred bucks. I told Sara she had good form (and I wasn’t just talking about her swimming style). However, she still upset about the hundred dollars she didn’t get.

I told Sara realized that I had made a mistake in paying girls. Paying them to swim made them professionals. They would be disqualified from any Olympic team. By not paying her, she was still an amateur. She could still be an Olympic swimmer if she wanted. This seemed to really inspire her and off she went, leaving me to stare at her cute, cute ass.

A few days later, I picked up a van from the college car pool, and took the girls to the hotel near the meet. I told everyone to get a good night’s sleep and went to bed myself. Despite being down the hall from some very hot coeds. I was not horny. I just wanted to win.

The meet went well. We had some first place finishers, including Sara. Overall we ranked third – an extremely impressive showing for a junior college. After the competition, I went back to my room. I was still keyed up over our success. I got a bottle of wine from the mini-bar, stripped naked and put a porn on the TV.

Just as I was getting a good rise out of my “friend” Peter, there was a knock on the door. I threw on a pair of gym shorts and answered. It was Sara and another team member, Michelle.

Ashley_Robinson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ashley_Robinson

This was first time I had seen in anything but competitive swimsuits. They were hot. Both wore short denim skirts. Sara tits practically busted out of her college T-shirt. Michelle had somewhat smaller boobs. She had been shopping. She had on a T-shirt with the name of the city where the meet had been held.

I invited the girls in. Michelle spoke first, “We just wanted to come by and thank you for being such a good coach.” She planted a kiss on my cheek.

Sara then spoke, “No, we really want to thank you.”

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me full on the lips. Instantly, I was hard. I took a chance and pulled her close. Unencumbered by any type of underwear she had to feel my hard dick. Michelle closed the door affirming that she wanted to “thank me” too.

Both stripped down to their underwear. Sara had a cute floral bra and matching panty. Michelle had no bra, just a plain black thong. I was in heaven. I told Michelle she had lovely tits. I sat down on a chair and had Michelle stand next to me. I started licking away at her tits. Sara got on her knees in front of me. Still in her bra and panties, she pulled my now very hard member out of its gym shorts and began sucking away.

I sucked Michelle tits and with played with her nipples. She didn’t have the largest boobs, but her nipples were quite large. Sara got up to undo her bra. I got up too. I laid her down onto the bed. Her nipples were now too big to ignore and I started licking. Michelle got on her other side, at first doing nothing. She didn’t say so aloud, but I gathered she hadn’t thought about pleasing her friend. Sara told her it was alright. Michelle started licked away at one nipple while I continued with the other.

Every once in awhile I would look over at Michelle. At first, she was a little hesitant, but then her body took over. Soon she had very happy look on her face. I couldn’t see directly, but it seemed she was taking her own hand to her pussy. I played with myself too -- just to feel how incredible hard I was. After amazing myself at how large my middle aged cock could get, I brought my hand to Sara’s pussy. She was so, so wet. I took my middle finger inside her young pussy and did a “come hither” on her g-spot. She responded with more moans. Michelle got into the action as well. Her hand covered mine as together we played with Sara.

Michelle, probably for the first time in her life, inserted a finger into a pussy other than her own. Two fingers, one rough man finger, the other a soft feminine finger then teased Sara’s insides.

I kept my finger inside while Michelle, now not afraid of touching a women, tended to Sara’s clit. Soon it was too much and Sara had an intense orgasm.

It was time to taste some of Sara’s snatch. However, the good friend that Sara was, she motioned me to take care of her friend instead. I laid Michelle down on the bed, parted her pussy lips and licked away. Soon enough my tongue found her clit. She came almost immediately. She screamed, “Please, please.”

Understanding what she wanted, I stood up. Intending to tease her I put my manhood at the entrance of pussy. She had other plans, she pulled herself onto my cock. Her young pussy was so tight and slippery. The rhythm was fast and furious. Still inside, I leaned down to kiss her. Tasting herself on my lips , really sent her over the edge. I was not far behind. I came harder than I had in years.

I thought Sara would need attention, but no, as soon as Michelle recovered some, she started to work on her pussy. She was licking my cum out of her girlfriend’s snatch. How wild! With such a show, I was hard again in no time. Michelle came again and again on her Sara’s tongue. Finally, exhausted Michelle just collapsed.

Sara, who had not yet been satisfied, then mounted me. She bucked up and down on my cock. I tried playing with those lovely tits or tease her clit, but all she needed me from was my cock. She pulled hard on her nipples and then began rubbing her clit vigorously. Once she began doing so she built herself to orgasm. She screamed so loud, I was afraid someone would hear.

We lay together for awhile. Then the girls took showers in my room before getting their clothes back on. Normally naked coeds in the shower would be a turn on, but I was spent and I knew all they wanted to do was get clean. I started to doze off. I was nearly asleep when each girl kissed my forehead and left.

I had a hard time being cool driving the team back home. When no one was looking, Sara slapped my butt -- just to remind I hadn’t been dreaming the night before.

A few days later me neighbor, Claudia, came by to thank me for watching her house, for taking care of her cat, but most importantly for taking over her coaching duties. She asked how she could repay me. I told her she could invite Sara and me over for dinner.

For a moment, Claudia had a puzzled look and then, said knowingly “oh.”

The sex was great and Claudia’s cooking was pretty good too.

Published 
Written by Hasabrain2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments