Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cindy's First Bukkake GangBang Party Part 5

"At the gangbang, Cindy services a line of men, has a bathroom escapade, gets off by vibrator"

31
10 Comments 10
25.7k Views 25.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words
I excused myself for a pee break. I was in the stall for a few minutes, sitting there nude, when I heard a tapping on the door. I looked under the divider and saw four naked feet, obviously men.

I blurted, surprised, "Busy in here."

I thought that would do it, but I was wrong.

"Aw come on Cindy, let us in to watch?"

A feeling of panic. "No, sorry."

"No? You don't say no, you've been doing everything!"

I said nothing.

"Do this too, hmmm sweetcheeks?"

I thought a moment. Why was I resisting? As I reviewed what they had already seen of me, I felt silly.

"You're right, why not?"

I flipped the latch, a guy pushed in, with the second one looking past him from just behind. Each had his hard-on in his hand.

"Just keep going, pretend we aren't here."

I couldn't ignore them being inches in front of me, breathing hard, stroking their cocks. But I decided it didn't matter, I soon was relaxed enough to resume peeing.

I was sitting on the seat with my legs a little spread, hands on my thighs, the way I pee, streaming into the bowl. Watching this obviously excited them no end, obvious on their faces, how they were panting. I looked directing at them, with my naughtiest smirk, adding to their enjoyment.

Almost right away, the first man was over the top, heaving and gasping as he came. "Oh, ah, girl, I love your tits, wow, oh."

He sent a stream of hot cum onto my breasts.

I ignored it, looking at his pleasure while cum dripped down, eventually reaching the space between my legs. I could feel the cum rivulets, could hear drips in the water, but I just kept going.

The second guy moved in, our feet were touching. He was saying urgently, "Look up, look up!"

I did, almost instantly I got a cumshot right in the middle of my face, on my nose, dripping to my lips, off my chin and down again to my crotch. I opened my mouth to catch some of it, licked my lips. The guys looked pleased, while pumping the remaining drops from their cocks. They backed out of the stall, all smiles.

That was just the beginning. Another man was there, he entered, taking the spot in front of me.

He asked, "Too late?"

Somehow that made me laugh, he broke into a wide smile.

"Never. Come on in!" I gave him the approval he wanted.

I was done peeing, but he just liked the scene, in the toilet, my nude body on seated display.

He asked for what he wanted. "Hand job?"

I reached for his cock, he pressed closer. I used my mouth to wet him, my hands did the rest.

In a very few minutes, he drenched me, a larger than usual quantity, delivered on my tits, dripping, following the same course as the earlier blasts.

"I'll be jerking off to this memory for years," he assured me. I threw him a kiss.

As he left, I was surprised to see more men lining up outside the stall. Apparently the word was out -- cum on Cindy in the toilet.

The next man was already jerking off, looking intently at me, moving into the stall, close to me.

I purred as I asked, "How can I help?"

"Can you spread your legs, play with your clit?"

I could and did, watching him, licking my lips, while using my hands to pleasure myself, putting fingers inside me, licking off the slime, flicking my clit, doing it over and over. I didn't have to fake anything, it felt good. I liked the scene too.

He came, pointing his dick toward my crotch as much as he could, covering my hands with cum, giving me more lubrication for my own efforts. He smiled at me, yielded to the next man, who was well on his way.

"Continue," was all he needed to say.

No problem. I was hot, aroused again, my inner exhibitionist was on the loose. I kept the show going, spreading wider, making myself feel really good, achieving small orgasms multiple times as the men kept arriving, watching me while reaching their own climax, leaving me with their cum. The more actively I played with myself, the more cum my body was glazed with, the more the men seemed to like it.

After awhile, I had to pee again. A group stayed to watch.

When I finally got up to leave, I reached for the lever to flush.

"Maybe not," I thought. I just walked out.

As I left, smiling and happy, several men rushed to get into the stall.

Back in the main room, it was time for last call.

James announced, "Closing time in a half hour. Anybody with any ideas for Cindy, now is the time."

A line formed, men standing shoulder to shoulder, some nude, some with just a t-shirt, each stimulating their erection. No one had to tell me what they wanted. I went to one end of the line, dropped to my knees and took over the first man's cock, using my hands and mouth together to make him cum. I made appreciative sounds and suggestive talk, humming, purring, inviting, combined with my slurping, licking, stroking with my hands. I looked up, making eye contact for a moment, then back to his cock.

He came pretty quickly. I made a big deal of showing the cum in my mouth, putting a finger in to draw out a string of it, then noisily swallowing. I licked him off, kissed his tip and moved on.

There were about fifteen lined up, with six or eight more in a bunch at the far end. I worked my way down, taking the cum of each man with sloppy mouth moves and jerk off hand motions, then showing off open-mouthed what I had accomplished. Sometimes I gargled it. Sometimes I just drooled it out. Sometimes I used my hands to move it to my pussy, or smear it on my tits, as I captured the next hard on in my mouth.

I was a total slut about it, begging for the cum like it was, to me, the most valuable liquid in the world. Watching me, listening to me, suck off one man after another, play with the cum, kept all the men totally ready for their turn.

It didn't take long to get to the group at the end.

"What can I do for this gang?" I asked the closest one.

He pointed to the bed. "Lay on your back in the center, we'll give you a mass facial."

I smiled at him. Ummm, mass facial. I didn't know exactly what that was, but I knew how to lay on my back. I pushed my tits together, smeared cum all over them from my ample supplies, and started to play with my own nipples, hoping to stimulate the guys a little more.

"Oh, perfect. We'll work that in," one said.

They all knelt down, forming a partial ring around my head. The last one straddled me and put his extra long dick into my cleavage, turning my self-stimulation into a titfuck. I continued to play with my nipples.

"Open your mouth, stick out your tongue!" I did as they asked.

They worked frantically trying to come, all at the same time. It pretty much worked too. When the first one came, a cascade of others followed immediately. They were good at hitting the target. There was so much cum, almost all in my mouth, on my tongue, overflowing my lips. The titfuck climaxed too, splashing multiple cum lines upward onto my chin and lips from that direction, adding to the mess.

They all looked so happy with their stunt, I broke out laughing, causing me to spray cum all over myself and anyone too near. Mr. Titfuck, also laughing, flopped down on me, we squirmed together like pigs in mud, having a great time.

As the group moved away, I was left alone, on the bed but up on my elbows, with just one man remaining. It was Jack, one of the two who had picked me up at the bar, the man who started this evening with me.

"What now?" I asked him, thinking of how I must look, a totally drenched cum whore. I wasn't displeased, just surprised at myself.

He showed me he had the vibrator.

"Do you want me to do it again?" I asked him. I was pretty sure I could, I was still very hot, my pussy was all puffed up and wet.

"No, I'll do it."

I was surprised, but intrigued by his plan.

He moved to position himself between my legs, I dropped back down on the bed, relaxing as Jack slipped the toy into me to start.

He was really good, knew just what to do, how long to linger, then what should be next. As the vibrator hummed, he was in my pussy stroking deeply, then buzzing my clit until I couldn't stand it, then touching my nipples, my lips, maybe fucking my mouth with it, before plunging into my pussy once more. If I tried to use my hands, he blocked me, forcing me to go at his pace, making the stimulation more intense and pleasurable than I knew possible.

The arousal was so intense, I wanted so much to just get off by fingering my clit, but he wouldn't allow it. I was desperate, begging him to let me come, moaning and squirming, but he just kept me floating right below orgasm level, cycling over and over again, the most exquisite agony, unimaginable until he made it happen, playing my erogenous zones like the notes of a fine musical instrument.

Finally, when he knew the time was right, he bore down on my clit with the tip of the vibrator.

BigCockMaxineTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigCockMaxineTS

I went off like a rocket, screaming, flopping around, gasping, throwing my head from side to side, shouting.

"Oh fuck, oh shit, oh, oh!" I made a lot of sounds, not words, as I went up and up to finally come.

It was the most intense orgasm for me ever, the capstone for a night of wild, stimulating acts with uncountable men.

When I eventually got control of myself, I sat up, trembling. Jack was sitting near, still holding the vibrator, smiling at me. He licked off the vibrator, leaned in to give me a deeply penetrating kiss. I put my arms around him and returned the passion, I really liked this guy and what he could do for me.

He stood up, extended a hand to help me up, off the bed. I was very shaky, actually glad to have help just to stand. My pussy was sore, I was trembling, cum still festooned my body and leaked from everywhere. I could feel it, taste it.

But I never felt better, never had a happier moment.

I looked around to see all the men gathered near us. My head had been in a different place, but I guess they watched my last performance. They clapped appreciatively, at length, looking at me with admiration, showing their gratitude for my uninhibited sexual gifts that night.

Jack walked me to the shower where I got my first chance to clean up, a hot, soapy private shower that felt great. When I got out, there was a stack of heated towels for me, another outstanding treat.

I returned to the main room, wrapped in one of the towels, to find everyone was dressed. James helped me into a luxurious robe that I put on over the towel, then dropped the towel from inside, feeling the magnificent coziness of the robe against my clean, bare skin.

James spoke, "This party is officially over, many thanks to everyone who participated. But, but, most of all, our thanks to awesome Cindy. The quick vote we took determined that she is considered the most outstanding rookie we've ever had!"

Again, everyone joined in applause. I knew it was for me, but somehow I couldn't quite believe it.

James faced me, holding out a little trophy, a gold metal star standing up on one of its points, mounted on an onyx base.

"A small gift from all of us," he said.

I smiled at everyone, gave James a hug and kiss. Suddenly overwhelmed with emotion, giggles mixed with tears, I jumped up and down, clenching the trophy.

I threw my arms up, waving the trophy, shouted, "You guys rock!!!"

Applause, cheers, fist pumps, high fives, hooah! I never felt so appreciated.

I read the wording on the engraved plate on the base. It had the date, said "Top Rookie - 81" plus what looked like a phone number.

I turned to James, "What does eighty-one mean?"

He laughed. That's the total from the member roster for tonight. Eighty-one men were here with you.

I gasped! Then shock changed to laughter, it felt good, like success. Why not? Would it matter if it was 41 or 101?

"Then, whose phone number is this?" I asked, pointing to the plate once more.

"If you ever need anything, just call that number. You have a lot of new friends."

Heads nodded, more applause, I threw kisses, showed them how pleased I was.

John and Jack appeared, offering to take me home or anywhere I wanted. They gave me a gift bag, branded with the logo of an upscale Malibu store. Inside were a pair of Bermuda shorts with a nice casual top, amazingly my exact size. I still didn't have any underwear, but my skimpy shorts and tank top from the Rendezvous Bar were in there too.

Time to get dressed. It was my last chance to show off for these wonderful men. I didn't waste it. Strutting among them, I opened the robe slowly, first putting one leg out, then letting the front fall partly open, while still covering my breasts. My strip continued, as I moved around, showing more and more until I was completely naked again. Even though the men had seen everything, all night, and used me however they wanted, somehow the slow reveal was again exciting to them.

I hugged some of them, pressed myself against others, encouraged little squeezes, patted their bulging pants, gave a few kisses, as passionate as they wanted. A few put a hand between my legs, gave me a little rub or partial finger. I stayed with them as long as it seemed they wanted to play.

Eventually, I put on the clean outfit, being as slow and showy as I could with that too. Everyone watched me get dressed, some blowing kisses as I covered my body, a fond farewell to the night. When I pulled up the shorts, I looked around, making eye contact. There was one more thing I could do.

I pushed my hand into my crotch, probed myself, sniffed the finger, licked it, then zipped up. All done. Smiles all around.

Best comment: "This one knows what sex is!"

I left the way I arrived, a threesome with John and Jack.

They dropped me at home. Before I got out of the Escalade, John asked for my number.

"You don't have to give it, but we like to have a way to keep in touch."

I gave it, hoping this wasn't the end. I kissed each of them goodnight, opened the door and walked away.

Inside, I looked at myself in the mirror. Although I seemed the same, I knew I wasn't. Tonight had broken down walls for me, I didn't yet know what I was going to find past the old barriers, but I was full of hope and optimism.

Right then, I was mostly too tired to think.

I slept for a long time.

The next day I sat in my living room with a cup of coffee, staring at my trophy on the table. I thought a lot about what I had done, had experienced. It was wild, crazy but I was not sorry in the least. The previous night was indeed the time of my life. I was awakened by the event to think about a lot of things, what kind of life I wanted, who I wanted to be with, and a great deal more.

When my boyfriend got back from London a few days later, I told him we were through. I didn't tell him anything else. He yelled at me for a few minutes, then packed and left. No tears about that.

After two more weeks, I hadn't heard anything. By then, I also needed some help.

I called the number on the trophy. An operator answered, "Yes, please, what is your name?"

I gave my name, was quickly connected to Jack. Apparently he was now my official handler.

"Hi, Cindy. I'm really pleased to hear from you. How's it going?"

We chatted briefly, then he said, a little abruptly, "What can I do for you, Cindy?"

"I have two things to ask you. First, I want to do it again. Can I get in as a volunteer?"

He chuckled, seemed pleased.

"Sure thing, I will call you at the first opportunity. What else?"

"Well, I'm a little embarrassed by this, but I lost my job. I was a cashier in a retail store, but they had a cut back. I'm out of work. Do you have any connections that could help me?"

"I'll take care of it."

I didn't understand. "Take care of it?"

"Just wait for a call," he left it at that.

I thanked him profusely, but he said, "It's not just me. The whole club is in love with you. We help each other."

Jack meant it. Less than 24 hours later I was called by one of Hollywood's best known talent agencies. The woman said I had been recommended by "Senior Management." She would be very pleased to set up a job interview for me at my convenience, anytime the following week.

I bought a new outfit. It was completely appropriate, including underwear, a dress-for-success style. At the interview, the woman was very nice but no pushover. She did ask a lot of questions about my experience and interests. Apparently I aced it because the next day I got a FedEx with an offer. I was put into training as an Account Executive, a huge opportunity with a great future.

On my first day of work, I recognized a few faces in the halls. I was afraid they would leer at me, want me to be office whore or something. Maybe worse. But, no way. It's all been highly professional. No one ever mentioned "the party."

Oh yes, one more thing. Jack did call offering me another night with the club members.

I told him how I felt about his offer.

"Exactly what I want. I'm hot all the time, I can't think about much else. I'll be there!"

That will be my next story.

Published 
Written by lindaswan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments