Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cindy's First Bukkake Gang Bang Party Part 4

"Cindy extends gangbang club performance, entertaining with a vibrator and DP exhibition"

30
13 Comments 13
23.7k Views 23.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I was on my knees on the rug, ass up, head down to the floor, being fucked in the butthole by a vigorous young stud. He was getting a charge out of the ride. I was feeling wonderful with the probing pulsations of his long shaft, yelping and squealing as he went in and out. In my mind, I was being ridden by a cowboy, waving his ten gallon hat, shouting "Yee, haw!" as he broke my wildness. Oh super yummy.

I was having waves of small orgasms when he came too, filling me with his warm juices, giving me continued strokes until he finished. He popped out, slapped my ass one more time. I rolled over, feeling cum leaking out. I leaned back against the couch, still on the floor.

John sat down right beside me. He put his big arm around me, I snuggled into his shoulder, dropped my face down on his hair covered chest. He was nude and partially erect so I started to play with his cock, but without much energy as I recovered from my cowboy.

He looked down, smiled at me, kissed my forehead.

I told him, "This is awesome! I couldn't have imagined this, but for me, it's perfect."

"You're a natural, that's for sure. Are you up for something a little different?"

"Why not," I answered. "This is the night for it, if ever."

He reached under the couch and came out with plastic bag containing a vibrator and a tube of something called Aphrodisia. It all looked new.

He handed it to me, with devilish interest on his face, "Here, use this to put on a little show."

I was happy to oblige. I had my own vibrator at home, I knew just what to do.

John didn't move, so I nestled into him, slid down so my head was on his leg, his cock against my cheek. I lifted and spread my legs. I started with my fingers, probing my pussy, rubbing my clit in circles. I lubed the vibrator, although I was plenty juicy already, then switched it on, started to put it to work on my already aroused clit.

A few men gathered to watch, followed by more, soon almost everyone.

John started to knead my breasts, pinch my nipples. He spread out my hair, nuzzled my head, all to encourage me. Then he shifted position so I could suck on his dick while working the vibrator between my legs.

The men watching were saying things among themselves, complimenting me, commenting on how I was doing, urging me on toward orgasm. I liked it a lot, an exhibitionist thrill I didn't know I wanted. I tried to follow their suggestions, spreading my pussy lips to give a better view, licking my fingers, fucking myself with the vibrator, pinching my clit, even slipping the vibrator in my ass alternately with my pussy. Anything I thought they wanted to see, I added to the show.

I kept licking and sucking John too. My hands were busy but he fed me cock, wiping it across my face and lips, pushing it into my mouth. He put his fingers in my mouth too, fucked me with them, played with my tongue and lips, jerked his cock. I bent my head back to make that easier.

Intense heat was building inside me.

gaby__hills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gaby__hills

Everyone could see it happening. I made plenty of gasping and whimpering noises to reinforce what they were seeing, not put on, involuntary. The vibrator buzzed, John caressed me, his cock in my mouth, the men started repeated cheering, "Go Cindy, go." My arousal went higher and higher until the feelings were uncontrollable, growing as a huge bubble inside me ... it burst with my shouted gasp of joy followed by deeper, stronger whines, screams, whimpers, moans as I let the vibrator give me a second third, fourth wave and more. I thrashed around with uncontrolled spasms until it was over.

As John stroked himself to come in my mouth, I pushed the vibrator into my pussy, enjoying the special pleasure of probing my tunnel right after orgasm. I tasted John's fresh cum, licked and sucked him a little more, then swallowed. I inhaled deeply, then exhaled and sagged against John, totally a rag doll.

Big applause and cheers from the audience. They were thrilled by my performance and, going by the erect cocks, newly energized, excited by me. It seemed I couldn't do anything they didn't like.

All the newly generated sexual energy had to be serviced. Two were waiting to set up a double penetration with me, accompanied by others who wanted to get off seeing me do it. The first man sat down in one of the big, soft chairs. I climbed on him, straddled his lap, facing, so he could slip his long dick into my swamp of a pussy. I bent toward him, flattening my tits on his upper chest, putting my butt at the mercy of the second man who was soon inside from behind. I felt them both moving in parallel tunnels, slipping and sliding, delicious and exotic sensations expanding in my depths as we rocked together.

As soon as we were well started, some of the men watching brought their dicks to my eager mouth as I leaned over the arm of the chair to reach. Some wanted my mouth wide open, jerking off at my face until the cum started, then shoving their cock right in there to take it all inside. Others preferred to give me a nice facial, painting me with their cum lines, maybe wiping their cock on my lips. Everyone had their own likes, I tried to accommodate them all.

When the DP finished, with cum flowing from both holes, more men wanted to try me. I got up briefly to switch to two new lovers, in the same position. Guys arrived to come in my mouth, on my face, on my tits, oh I guess everywhere. I was quickly covered with their cum, but as before crazy happy about it.

I was completely willing to do it all, performing at my limit: all my holes accessible to anyone, taking cumshots, helping the men position their cocks, encouraging everyone to do everything, rubbing cum all over my body, putting my fingers in my holes, licking them off, going at it frantically over and over, as much as they wanted.

In my frenzy I wondered, "Was I always like this? Why didn't I ever do this before?"

I didn't know, couldn't really think straight, there was so much going on.

Published 
Written by lindaswan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments