Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cindy's First Bukkake Gang Bang Party Part 3

"Cindy goes into action at the gangbang club, shows she's a natural"

35
14 Comments 14
30.1k Views 30.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
Men made room as Jack joined me on the couch. He lifted up my top, pulled it off and tossed it away. I was left nude except for my tiny shorts. Murmurs of appreciation came from the crowd as they took in my fine 36C boobs with their perky nipples, my flat stomach, and other attributes.

"Stand up, show everyone ..." Jack suggested.

I did as he asked, twirling around with the music, arms up in the air, moving like a stripper, shaking my boobs and ass as the appreciative crowd went ballistic. At five feet, six inches, I was quite a package.

Jack got me out of my shorts. I left my inhibitions on the floor with my clothes, getting naked set me free. I heard someone say, "Hey ... shaved, nice pussy." I smiled and continued dancing, continuing to embrace what was happening.

I could still do a handstand and a split, from my cheerleader days. The room had the space, so I added that to my little show. The men found it all very entertaining, especially when I split upside down showing everyone exactly what my pussy lips looked like.

"Damn, I want her!" someone shouted. Much agreement came from the others.

I was on fire.

I returned to Jack who had stripped. I pushed him down on the couch, then mounted him, slipping his large dick into my sopping wet pussy. I had to have my tunnel filled by a cock to help me with the heat I was feeling. I bounced up and down on his XL shaft, my tits making a great display from the motion.

The crowd closed in, too many to count. I had lots of options. I reached out, took two cocks in my hands, while more were offered to my mouth. With a lot of twisting and bending, I had four or five going at once, sliding on Jack's shaft still stuffed in me.

I treated each man's cock as a special prize, at least briefly. I used my hands and mouth, to get him real wet. I purred, murmured, and groaned with appreciation. I begged the owner, "Cum for me, cum in my mouth, please please, I want it." I did everything to be sultry, make him feel I wanted exactly what he wanted.

Jack liked the view, me working all those cocks while riding him. He couldn't keep it going for long, he was flying too high. With a loud groan, he arched up to get deeper in me. I could feel him cumming, filling me with it, oh glorious. Still holding two other cocks, I focused on squeezing down on him, continuing the up/down motion until he was drained. I got off, put him in my mouth and cleaned up everything as the other men cheered my work.

Before I even finished with Jack, I was entered from behind, with lubed cock going for a deep stroking of my ass. When another man lay down in front of me, I sucked him vigorously. Shortly, their cum shots filled my ass and mouth. Replacements arrived promptly, filling all my holes and keeping them filled. The cum accumulated. Now I could feel the slimy mess around my ass and pussy glazing everything down my thighs to my knees. The mouth action left cum dripping off my chin, onto my boobs, from there dripping off my nipples.

No one seemed to mind. For this group, that just meant I was doing it right, giving them what they wanted.

The many remarks and comments from the men were all positive, along the lines of "She's a winner!" but sometimes more crudely put: "That cunt presses my buttons!" I took it all as complimentary, no matter how crude. I was now completely at ease, all fear banished, liking each of my many partners, exploring acts and combinations I didn't know before.

Stimulated by my enthusiastic participation, the pace grew quicker. I didn't object to anything as I was heavily used sexually, tag team style. We tried every combination and series of moves as dozens of men found ways to be stimulated by me, to cum on me or in me, in swift succession.

When I was unoccupied, a group of men asked me to sit up on my knees on the rug for them. When they asked me to put my head back and open my mouth, I got the picture. I moved into the position, back arched, tits thrust out, waving my tongue in my open mouth, coaxing them with purring noises, while feeling my boobs and nipples as they jerked off on me, their willing target.

The cum shots hit me in quick sequence, covering my hair, face, breasts, hands, arms and other spots on my body. I told them I loved it, asked them to do more. As they came, the lines arched through the air, fell on me like rain. From there, I could feel it dripping, sliding down. I was becoming frosted like a pastry.

When the others were done, one more stepped up, very close to me. He wanted to come right in my waiting, open mouth, adding a pool of warm cum for my tongue to sit in. I held his balls while he jerked off. I kept my mouth open so everyone could see what I had, swished it with my tongue, then swallowed it.

gaby__hills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gaby__hills

I bounced up and down, giggled, giddy with delight.

The room was like Mardi Gras, a noisy party atmosphere, celebrating me. I was a big hit. I was thrilled, eager to continue.

I was closely watched as I used my hands to rub in the cum frosting, taking a long time to smear it all over my tits and ass, pushing it into my pussy, licking it off my fingers. From my audience, more applause, cheers.

Once the men understood that they couldn't shock me or push me too far, they asked and I indulged every whim and taste. There were no limits imposed by me. Early on, two men pushed their cocks into my pussy together, came almost simultaneously, then quickly went down on me to share licking the cum out. I lay back with my legs in the air, enjoying it as much as they were. While I was moaning from the stimulation of being double licked, other men stepped up to take advantage of my face-up position. I lost count of how many came in my open mouth or on my cheeks or boobs.

I also kissed men who wanted to taste what I tasted, usually with lots of tongue. If they wanted it, it was on my menu.

I had never experienced so many men at once, the two-in-an-evening history I did have seemed so tame. No, actually lame. Before this, I didn't have any real experience. So much cum, so many variations. I was steaming hot, could not think, in a whirling cloud of great sensations. Each new idea -- or new man with an old idea -- was a new thrill. And they all seemed to really like me for their centerpiece woman.

At one point, I was on my hands and knees sucking off a good looking black guy while a second man fucked my ass. James crouched down beside me to ask, "All OK? Any problems?"

I was rocking back and forth from the ass fuck, my boobs were swinging under me, I was sucking a great dick.

"James, do I look like a girl with problems?"

He reached under to hold one of my swinging boobs. "No, seriously..." he said.

My true feelings gushed out, "I'm having a great time. Oh, wow, I'm having an un-fucking-believable great time!"

I resumed sucking as he twiddled my nipple.

"Do you want anything for yourself?"

I paused the sucking again, knew what I should say, decided to go for it. I whispered a suggestion to James, revealing a deeply hidden fantasy that came to me when I masturbated alone at home. The whole time, the guy in my ass never missed a stroke, I kept up a hand job on the black cock.

James said, "Oh, the guys will like that. Leave it to me."

While I kept busy, James recruited a man named Eric to organize what I asked for.

As soon as my black friend shot his load into my mouth, and my ass was once again full of cum, I was seized by four strong men. They dragged me across the room, stood me up next to the bed. Someone used a lipstick to write SLUT across my tits, then CUNT across my lower back. I was roughly thrown on the bed, on my back. I was pinned down by Eric who began fucking me furiously. Two men held my wrists immobile, two others held my ankles, my legs spread wide. Eric weighed heavily on me, I couldn't move much.

Eric came quickly, just using me to get off. He wiped his dick across my face. Fulfilling my special request, one man after another followed him, disregarding me as if I was just a glory hole. Still held, I had no control as they fucked me with frantic energy, on my back or flipped on my front if they wanted my anal opening. I tried to struggle, but was completely unable to break the mens' grip. I thrashed around but no one, including me, could tell if that was resistance or pleasure.

I shouted, "No, no, no ... " But I didn't mean it. The more they ignored me, using me to pour their cum into, the hotter it made me.

They laughed at my protests, someone said, "Shut that slut up, I'm tired of listening to the cunt."

Several men appeared at my head, jerking off right into my mouth. There was ample cum to silence me as I filled to overflowing.

I continued my feeble struggles, while inside I was so aroused, so stimulated by the penis pounding I was getting. I began moaning with passion. The men had accurately recreated my fantasy for me. I was feeling it deep, hot, strong.

I had multiple orgasms during the episode, adding to the delight of the men providing my requested pleasures. In fact, they increased their efforts.

When everyone had fucked me to their heart's content, filled my pussy, ass and mouth with overwhelming loads, I was released. My tormentors gathered around as I happily went to each of the men involved, offering a passionate hug, along with a deep kiss if they wanted my cummy mouth.

Continued in Part 4

Published 
Written by lindaswan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments