Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cindy's First Bukkake Gang Bang Party Part 2

"Cindy goes to the club where where she meets the men, learns the rules"

30
13 Comments 13
28.0k Views 28.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
We walked to a nearby parking area. John used a remote to wake up his Cadillac Escalade. I saw the lights flash and heard the beeps, signaling where we were going.

At the SUV, Jack embraced me, then asked, "Get in the back seat with me, OK?"

Jack and I entered the back, John got in the driver's position. As the big vehicle left the parking lot, Jack pulled me to him, we began kissing. We entwined tongues as I pressed my breasts against his wide chest. His hands explored me, I couldn't help but grasp the erection in his pants, making appreciative noises about its size.

"We'll be there in five," John said, but our back seat action just got more passionate. The big Escalade gave us plenty of room.

I was unzipping Jack's pants to get his cock out. His hands were up under my top fondling me, then in my crotch where his fingers checked my wetness again. I got his dick in my hand. I was bending over to suck him, eager to lick the pre-cum from his rod. We were both making the sounds of lovers going at it, breathless panting, deep moaning, happy to be together in this way.

But time ran out.

John announced, "Here we are, love birds."

I looked out the window, but couldn't make out where we were. There was some kind of nondescript commercial building in a block of similar structures. I gave Jack's cock a quick lick and kiss, all we had time for, put myself together, and got out, followed by Jack who was re-fastening his pants.

John commented, "Cindy, you don't waste any time, do you?"

I just smiled. Both guys put their arms around me again, as we walked toward one of the doors, illuminated by a dirty, dim bulb.

The paint was peeling, the only sign said, "Private Property / Propiedad Privada." There was an oily smell.

"What's this place?" I asked with a dismissive tone.

"Don't judge a book by its cover," John answered as he pressed a button. We heard ringing deep inside.

Shortly the door opened, partially. Another man peered out at us, recognized John and Jack, motioned us in.

"How's our timing, James?" John asked.

James filled us in, "Most of the members are here, expecting you any time."

"Members?" I asked again, "What is this place?"

John said, "You'll see soon enough. Come on."

I was escorted down a long, carpeted hall, still with minimal light. I could hear crowd sounds now, like a vibrant cocktail party. We came to double frosted glass doors, James opened one side and motioned us in.

A different world, the large room was like a luxury suite in Las Vegas. Everything in the well decorated space was big, stylish, comfortable. There were couches and large, soft chairs. A bed had its head on one wall. There was a bar area, and an arc of seating facing a large flatscreen media center. Lighting and accessories were perfect for the purpose.

People had glasses and beer bottles, trays of snacks were available on the tables.

John, Jack and I were offered food and drinks. People saw us enter, came up to us for introductions, everyone very friendly. I noticed a definite happy buzz in the room, inviting, not threatening in any way.

I also noticed that all the guests, except me, were men.

During introductions, the men looked me up and down, obviously pleased with how I presented, especially since my erect nipples made their appearance.

sharonboone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharonboone1

God, could I be more obvious?

While they didn't make a big display of it, the men obviously were thinking about me sexually, anticipating something. But, I thought, "How does this work? Do I get auctioned off?"

A group was watching what looked like a basketball game, seated in the semicircle of couches. Men stood behind the couches, forming a second ring. There was excited banter, shouts when a player scored or missed. I was escorted to the middle of the group, a space was made for me to sit. The men on either side of me put an arm on my shoulders. I snuggled in, enjoying the upbeat, inviting atmosphere, like a low key fraternity party.

I felt a hand slip into my top, the man behind us had been looking down my cleavage and couldn't resist a feel. Before I could react, the fellow on my left slapped the arm, said, "Wait, plenty of that soon enough."

What exactly did that mean? I continued to burn softly with arousal, expecting I was going to have sex with someone, but not at all sure what I had gotten myself into. I was wet and ready, but also feeling in over my head.

Suddenly the game was replaced by a music video, volume turned very low, just for background. James stepped to the front of the group and asked for the whole room to gather around. No one objected to the game being terminated, something more important was about to happen.

He said, pointing to me, "Has everyone met Cindy?"

Applause broke out, thumbs up, smiles all around. Apparently, I was approved.

"Good," James continued. "I will explain the rules and get the OK."

He looked directly at me. "Cindy, our club is dedicated to group sexual pleasure. Each event night like this one we invite one woman to be the object of our attention. John and Jack recommended you for tonight. Their opinion is that you would be comfortable with multiple partners and having sex while others watch. That's why you are here. OK so far?"

I was kind of shocked. I went out tonight looking for some fun ... OK, I admit it, looking for sex. But if James was serious, this was way, way over the top.

Fear tried to muscle in. Maybe I was about to be abused? I was kind of trapped, wasn't I? All those men and me? Scary stuff ran through my head.

But really, fear was not my major emotion. My biggest reaction was more wetness between my legs. The arousal in my body since I met John and Jack was growing fast as I absorbed what seemed to be the offer they had for me. All those nice men, focused on just me ... hmmmmm, think of that.

I nodded OK.

James went on, "Cindy, if you are willing, we will provide you with the hottest night of your life. There is no judgment or conventions here. All you have to do is give it your best effort, just please and be pleased. Let your inhibitions go, just enjoy yourself. By the way, no woman has ever told us she regretted her party."

They made a good choice picking me up. I was continuing to get more and more excited, now eager to get started. I didn't need much coaxing.

James' final words, "If it's OK with you, Jack will resume where you left off in the car. After that, anything goes. Are you in?"

I nodded yes, this time with more enthusiasm, eliciting more applause, smiles and laughter as the night got officially underway.

Published 
Written by lindaswan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments