Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cindy's First Bukkake Gang Bang Party Part 1

"Cindy is drawn into the gangbang world starting when picked up at a bar one horny night"

39
16 Comments 16
31.5k Views 31.5k
854 words 854 words
Famous Story
The Rendezvous Bar in Venice, California, was right on the beach, one of many such places lined up along the boardwalk. Venice is part of bizarro Los Angeles, you never know who/what might show up. Surfers, body builders, regular people and freaks wandered in and out at all hours.

My epic party adventure started at the Rendezvous on what seemed to be an ordinary evening. Like most nights, a casual crowd of young, good looking people filled the place to capacity, looking to plug the holes in their lives.

The hole in my twenty-eight-year life was my so-called boyfriend, at that time on a two week business trip to London. He wasn't terrible, but I was beyond tired of waiting for him to give me the attention I craved. So there I was, perched on my barstool, dressed slutty, the best way I've found to meet men. That night, I was wearing my cut-off denim shorts and a deeply scooped, cropped tank top. Minutes after I arrived, I was flirting with a knot of horny guys, who couldn't stop looking. Without underwear, I was jiggling around, displaying more than was decent, the guys couldn't get enough.

Two men -- call them John and Jack -- took over the action, standing close to me, at angles so everyone else was blocked. They were big guys, no one dared to object when they made me their exclusive property. I liked how they handled themselves, and me. I encouraged them, laughing too much at their funny lines, tossing my long blond hair, leaning over to show even more cleavage, crossing and uncrossing my legs, whatever ...

I ordered another drink, thinking I might need it.

We chatted about nothing, getting used to one another, feeling a shared vibe. John touched my shoulder, Jack petted my hair. I was already thinking about sex with them. I had played switch with two guys before, and once or twice had three in a bad. It was a fun idea, looking at these two I could picture it. I was sure they were picturing it too.

Suddenly, John moved directly behind me while Jack took a step forward. With that practiced move, no one outside our little circle could actually see when John reached into my tank top, quickly squeezed each breast, then stroked my nipples so they became visible through the thin fabric barely constraining them.

He grinned as he whispered into my ear, "Your breasts are beautiful, Cindy, great nipples."

He let that linger a second, then, "You like to show them off, don't you?"

I hesitated, this was a fork in the road.

gaby__hills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gaby__hills

It was abrupt, but I wasn't exactly surprised by his move. I knew I just about had a flashing neon sign saying "Fuck Me!"

John's boldness made me wet, I could feel my heart pounding. I leaned toward him, knowing more cleavage would show, I was almost falling out of the skimpy top.

I chose the fork that led toward sex.

"For the right audience, mmm hmm, I can be a total show off."

I was breathing harder now, encouraging them by playing along, not moving away or protesting.

They were pleased by me. With their next move, John covered the sightlines while Jack ran his hand up my crossed legs, into my shorts, where he put a finger right on my pussy, pausing to feel the moisture leaking out.

Jack held his hand in place while he whispered, "Why not let me in there?"

I looked around. We were in a very public place, loud with music and voices, dozens of people milling about. But the lights were dim and the two men had cleverly positioned themselves so I was in a shadowed, private space. Sort of. Could I really go along with this?

Without thinking more about it, I leaned back against the seat, uncrossing, parting my legs just a little.

That was all Jack needed. I an instant one of his long fingers was well inside me exploring my damp inner walls. After a few seconds of that, he found my clit and gave a few circular finger tip strokes there. My head fell backward as I gasped with pleasure, bringing more smiles of appreciation from my playmates.

I couldn't believe it, right here at the Rendezvous, in front of everybody. But, in fact, nobody really saw anything. I realized that I just wished they did. My head swam, I was so hot.

Jack pulled his finger out, then licked off the juices. "Ummmm ... quite nice, young lady ... shaved pussy ... I can't wait."

Now he was assuming ... I didn't disagree.

John pressed tight against me, I could feel his erection.

"Do you want to go someplace," John suggested, "where we can be uninhibited?"

I could barely speak, panting, flushed, sweat popping out across my body.

"Mmm hmm, that might be nice ... " I slid off my seat.

John paid the bill. With one man on each side, arms across my back, fingertips tucked into my shorts, we left the bar.

I caught the eye of one man who lifted a glass in salute.
Published 
Written by lindaswan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments