Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheri

"Fun for me"

20
8 Comments 8
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

In recent weeks I’ve had the most miserable time — so miserable I couldn’t even have husband sex. And, if you’ve followed my journal jottings at all, you’ll know that is totally not good for me! 

The reason for all this misery? I contracted poison ivy doing yard work and it wouldn't go away till I saw my doctor and started taking medication. That cleared it up but, after almost a month without any sex other than from my own hand, I was sex crazy. I was so ready for anything. 

As it happened, on Saturday we were going to a club we frequent the most. It’s called ESC and if you’re ever in New England, go!

I dressed like a total slut as I was desperate to have fun, which we normally do at ESC. Let’s face it, when you go to a club that allows sex on the premises, you can assume it’s better than any other place. 

When we arrived, I saw that it was a themed night with lots of singles. Now that isn't all bad for me, but as I’ve written in previous entries, my man and I try to play with couples who do full swap so he doesn't get left out. He hates the single-men scene because there is nothing in it for him. At the same time, I don’t like that we have sometimes played with single women. Okay, it’s mostly fun but sometimes I need what I need when I need it. And I can only get it on my own, behind his back. But, occasionally, a miracle happens — like this night that I am very happy to finally tell you about.

The hostess of the club is named Cheri. She is awesome, a five-foot-four blonde with big boobs who loves sex of all kinds. I didn't know her very well but she and my man have a history from when he was swinging with his ex-wife. So, they had a bond of sorts which, truly, I didn't understand or get. But, hey, they were friends and we’d played in the past and I must say her vagina tastes like cotton candy. 

Cheri and I chat but it’s never personal, although I know my guy wants me to bond more with her. I guess the opportunity had never come around — till this night.

I was in the smoking room and I gifted her some super strong weed that would help her sleep. That led to our first in-depth conversation which began with my poison ivy rash and how bad it had been… and how horny I was after so long without sex. 

Cheri said there were couples in that night and I should be fine. But I told her that I needed a lot more and, as an example, I pointed to a couple of black men in a corner. “I wish they would just take me and pound the shit out of me so hard that I’d feel like a porn star.”

She laughed and really lit up. She loved my man dearly and knew what he would and wouldn't allow. He hated being left out and, with a twinkle in her eye, Cheri said she could help me out but I’d have to play along with her scheme. 

I asked what she had in mind. She said, because it was her place, she could make anything happen and she also had my man down to an exact science.

“But,” she said, “what are your limits?”

“None,” I said and told her that I wanted to be fucked till I tapped out. “I only want men who are not timid or lovey. I like hung, aggressive guys to pound me till I drop.”

But no way would my husband allow that to happen — he needs attention and Cheri knew that. So this is what happened next… 

Cheri grabbed my guy and pushed him into a semi-private room, a place where you can be watched or maybe join in if invited. She returned and told me to get started with him and she would handle everything. 

I went into the room and he was grinning, clearly assuming that we’d be having a threesome with Cheri and no guys. But his expression changed when Cheri returned with the two black guys who rapidly undressed. I was shocked but happy while he was like, ‘What’s going on?’ 

Cheri led him to a chair and said, “Let her have fun,” and I saw him pale as they sat on the bed and she began to undo his pants. 

I was immediately grabbed by my two Nubian gods who undressed me in haste. When I was before them, naked and helpless, I was lifted into the air and carried to the bed. They were very dark — one was bald — muscular and extremely well hung. Once on the bed, they went to town on me and I was soon shaking with happiness. One ate and fingered me while the other put his big cock in my face and I welcomed it with my tongue and licked his heavy balls. 

They barked out orders for me and that got me super wet. I came on the licker’s tongue and in minutes my face was covered in pre-cum and drool. It was like a porn movie and I was the center of attention, being used for others’ pleasures. That kept me cuming and then the tongue was replaced by a very large penis. It showed my pussy no mercy. 

From the corner of an eye, I could see Cheri stroking and sucking my husband who was watching me and my black guys. He didn't seem too thrilled but yet he was rock hard and Cheri repeated, “Let her have fun, she deserves it.”

I couldn’t see if anything else was going on in the room until my two large black men switched places. Then I saw that we had an audience and Cheri was making my man eat her. That meant he couldn't see what I was doing and Cheri pointed at me, grinned and mouthed to them, ‘Do it. Fuck her till she drops.’

Then something happened that pushed me over the edge. I got into position to ride one of the cocks — and it was so huge that I quickly came very hard. Then I felt lube being squirted on my ass and worked into my anus. I was scared that I wouldn't be able to handle the second big cock in there but, before I could decide, I felt it push in. It hurt and I cried out but it was done and I was almost punch drunk as they double penetrated me. 

It didn't last long. The one in my ass pulled out and I saw his condom was loaded with cum and he tapped out, breathing hard. The other one I kept riding and suddenly I felt another, much smaller cock enter my ass. It was one of the audience and he’d been motioned over by Cheri who was now sitting on my man’s face. He couldn't see me and Cheri was in total control.

I was beginning to feel sore when a guy squeezed my tits, pushed his cock into my mouth and told me to suck. I was feeling the high you get from too much exercise and I came again before the guy in my mouth shot on my face. 

My black friend pushed off and I saw that he’d filled his bag, too. The guy in my ass fucked till he came and then I was fed cocks in my mouth and pussy. I came again and finally said, “Water break.”

I was brought a bottle of water by a skinny white guy who was patiently waiting his turn. Skinny he may be, but he had one enormous erection and my guy was looking at me in horror. I was worn out but Cheri was blowing him again and he was still hard — and speechless. 

Cheri stopped sucking long enough to tell him, “She’ll tell you when she's done and I’ll tell you when you can cum.”

I smiled and she asked if I was done. I didn't say anything and my water boy led me to kneel before him. Cheri told him, “Do it,” and he fucked my mouth until he lay me back on the bed, brought my legs up high and really fucked me deep with his long cock. 

He came very loudly, making horrible noises, and that killed the mood. You know when a guy makes a rotten noise but you pretend it’s okay? Yep, it was that kind a racket. 

I saw other men hoping to use my body but I decided to call it a night. “Wow, I'm sore. I need a break,” I said and, like a true queen and hostess, Cheri motioned to the people that I’d had enough. 

I crawled up beside her and and we double-sucked my guy till he came everywhere. He shot much more than usual which made Cheri and I laugh and him very silent. We continued laughing while we milked him dry and cleaned him up.

Afterward, we went to the smoking room and stayed for a while. He asked me if I was alright and I said, “I feel great.”

“As long as you’re not hurting,” he said, which was nice. (Really, I think he was a little sad, although it’s three days later that I'm writing this and he hasn't said anything). 

When we decided to head home, I got hugs from the men who’d conquered me and then a huge hug and kiss from Cheri.

I whispered, “Thank you,” in her ear.

“I got you,” she said. “I’ve been there and I know him and I can make that happen anytime.”

Cheri's the best and I can see why he loves her. 

My sore, tired body was limp in the car and, all the way home, I let him play the music I don't like while I dozed on and off. 

I’ve been sore for a few days and I don't think he's totally aware of what happened to me. He never allows anyone in my ass but I'm not saying anything as I got fucked properly, just the way I like it. 

Thank you, Cheri… I owe you one.

NIGHTXXX
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NIGHTXXX

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments