Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chance Meeting

"A chance meeting with two co-workers following a night out."

6
2 Comments 2
11.0k Views 11.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words
After a night out, we return to our hotel, but upon seeing the hotel club still open, we stop in for a couple of more drinks. As we reach the bar, we realize there is almost no one in the club due to the late hour. As I order our drinks, a blonde slender attractive woman walks up next to you and orders a drink as well. You instantly recognize her as Gwen from work, wearing a short form fitting dress with a sheer top.

She looks at you and smiles, appearing to be quite happy and probably having had a drink or two. You start talking to her asking what she is doing here, to which she responds with work and a secret date as she tilts her head pointing to her companion at the table nearby.

I look over and think I recognize who it is from a previous company function and nudge you to look as well. You do and realize quickly, at which point you abruptly ask, "Is that Hugh from work?" Gwen looks at you and with a devilish smile nods that it is.

Gwen's drinks arrive and she leans over and asks, "Would you two like to join us? The club is a bit deserted."

Gwen takes you by the hand and leads you, with me in tow, to her table like she's bringing home a new toy. She leans in, bending at the waist exposing the back of her legs as her dress rises a bit. Gwen tells Hugh that we are joining them at the table, to which he agrees, gesturing a hand to take a seat, which we do. Gwen asks, "I'm sorry I didn't catch your name." To which I respond, and she repeats to Hugh so he can hear over the loud music coming from the dance floor.

I lean over asking Hugh what brought him here, quickly he responds with a grin, "Her!"

To which I state, "That I can understand!"

Gwen hearing us, smiles at us both and winks at me. She quickly stands up all perky and pulls her dress back down a bit where it belongs. She whips her head towards you and demands, "Dance with me!" Pulling you up from your seat, clearly not taking a no for an answer, even if you had the chance to offer one.

Once on the dance floor, Gwen moves behind you and starts dancing right up against you, with her hands firmly on your hips. Hugh asks me what brings you and I to the hotel, to which I reply very frankly, "Date night and to fuck for hours."

Hugh lets out a little laugh and says, "Funny, that's what we are doing here as well." Finally, reaching across the table and waiting on a fist bump.

Meanwhile on the dance floor, Gwen's hands slide up from your hips to your arms, as she moves her pelvis up to your ass. As the bass thumps, your ass grinds into Gwen, as she slides her arms up yours, as your arms raise above your head to the beat. She caresses her hands back down your arms, over your shoulders and finally unexpectedly over your breasts. Feeling your breasts, she pulls you back a bit more, pressing your ass firmly into her. You begin feeling excited from not just the sexiness of this but thinking, Gwen has her hands on your tits.

She begins kissing your neck as your hands move back and over her ass, pulling her even closer to you. Turning your head towards her, Gwen's lips meet yours. The kissing engages a bit more as her hands massage your breasts before moving back down to your hips. After a moment or two of this, she takes you by the hand again and says, "Let’s go back to the table," with a devilish grin.

Upon returning to the table, I lean over and say, "Looked like you were enjoying yourself."

About that moment, Gwen leans in and pulls your face back to hers for another kiss. Only this time, a little bit of tongue slips out and crosses your lips. As you kiss, I place my hand on your thigh as I watch the two of you French kissing. My hand caresses your thigh, slowly pushing your dress a bit higher each time. Then Gwen's hand reaches for your other thigh, grasping it as you kiss. Pushing your dress higher and higher, my hand reaches the edge of your black lace panties. Her hand moves up your thigh as well, pushing the other side of your dress up, now exposing you panties to Hugh and any other person who might be at the right angle.

I lean in, "May I?" Pulling your chin away from Gwen and towards me. I begin kissing you, while Gwen undeterred kisses your neck a bit. She moves her fingers over your panties, moving along the edge, on your inner thigh. My hand meets Gwen's and begin to guide her hand more directly over your panties, and over your warmth. I take your hand and place it on my slacks, right on my growing manhood, as we kiss.

Seeing all of this, your panties exposed while Gwen rubs you with me; Hugh begins to adjust himself as well, unable to hide his excitement.

As the sexual tension escalates, Gwen moves her other hand and lifts her dress exposing what appears to be a hot pink micro thong. She begins to rub herself while rubbing you as well. We both look over and notice that she appears to be clean-shaven as her micro thong barely covers her. She leans back and whispers something to Hugh, which makes him smile wildly. As I lean back enjoying you rubbing me through my slacks, I unzip and pull my hard cock from its hiding place. Gwen pushes her hand down her thong when she sees my cock exposed and begins playing with her lips, as she continues to rub you through your lace panties.

Hugh says, "I can't take this..." and promptly stands up and unzips his slacks unleashing his cock for all to see as well.

As you start to slowly start to stroke my cock, I say, "Go ahead, I know you want to," gesturing to his cock.

By now, the few people still in the club are fully aware of what's going on. One couple leaves in disgust, but a few others either don't mind or are enjoying. The bar tender on the other hand has taken notice and has decided to close the doors to the bar, going as far to lock them, as if this was all prearranged somehow.

With wide eyes, your right hand reaches for Hugh's cock, feeling the head of his dick with your fingertips, while your left hand is firmly grasping my cock. You begin slowly stroking both Hugh's and my cock, as you lick your lips as you can feel your self-growing even more wet. Gwen also feels your panties growing very moist and presses a couple of fingers against your pussy lips soaking your panties.

Gwen pulls her hot pink panty to the side, exposing her pussy lips. As the club lights move, the light catches the glisten from her wetness and the precum that has slowly crept out the tip of both Hugh's and my cock. You let out a moan as it sinks in that your stroking two cocks and having your pussy rubbed. Leaning in you whisper to me, “I’m so fucking wet."

"Good, because this is really hot," I reply.

The DJ sensing the mood change in the club puts a more bass pulsating music on. Gwen seeming unable to contain herself in just watching you stroke Hugh's manhood. She leans in and while still rubbing you, starts licking the head of his dick with the tip of her tongue. Her mouth takes in his head, sucking eagerly. While you stroke Hugh, you can feel the veins along his shaft.

I tell you to stand, as you do, I push your dress up so it stays at your waist, and slide your lace panties down and off. Your ass and pussy now fully exposed to the entire club; not that we really care at this point. With a fully erect cock, I stand and walk around you, letting my hand slide around your ass.

Coming up behind Gwen, I lift her dress up just as I did yours. However, I pause for a moment and lift her dress fully off, showing that's she's wearing a matching hot pink bra. Her firm ass framed by the hot pink thong stares back at me as she leans back over and starts licking Hugh's manhood while you continue to stroke him. Hugh looks you in the eyes and moves in to kiss, how can you resist, meeting his lips.

With Gwen bent over, I pull her thong to the side and begin to rub her wet folds. She begins to moan as I rub her, just as I reach for you as well, finding your ass. As your tongue explores Hugh's tongue while stroking his length, you feel my hand sliding under your ass. You spread your legs apart as my fingers reach your dripping wet lips. My middle finger finds its way between your lips and glides with ease, slipping slowly into your pussy.

My other hand firmly plays with Gwen's hot little pussy, slipping a finger in her hole, her back arches.

NatashaCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaCollins

She reaches back finding the shaft of my cock waiting for her touch, dripping with precum. Her hand moving the length of my manhood as my hands rock back in forth, fingering your pussy and hers from behind.

I move behind you and sit in your chair, after slipping my finger free from Gwen's aching pussy. My hand reaches up to your hip as my other hand slides back from your pussy and to your hip as I slowly pull you down onto my cock. This causes you to bend at the waist and not allowing you to kiss Hugh any longer. As my cock presses into your wet hole, you realize that Hugh's cock is now right in front of you with Gwen still licking the tip of his head.

You move your head next to Gwen's and start licking the left side of Hugh's cock while Gwen pleasures the right side of him. My hands firmly placed on your hips, pulling them down on my cock and rocking you into me. My hand reaches for Gwen's thigh to pull her closer to me, pulling her from Hugh.

Gwen reluctantly moves away from Hugh's manhood, until he matches her movement. He is now to the side a bit while Gwen is now against your side and meeting your tongue against Hugh's cock, where you kiss. Your tongues explore each other as if it were the dick in front of the two of you.

You can feel your body pulsating from pleasure, as you slowly bounce on my cock to the rhythm of the beat. I pull at Gwen's thong and slide it down. As she steps out of it, I take her left leg and tug at it as I tell her to put it on the chair. She complies, as I then guide it to the far side arm rest, exposing her pussy not only to the entire club but right to my face as well.

With her legs spread, I lean in and let my tongue slowly lick along her wet lips, tasting Gwen's pussy as you taste Hugh's cock. Gwen lets out a, "Oh fuck," just as you moan as well. Gwen's hand reaches down between your legs and starts rubbing your clit and the shaft of my cock as it slides deep into your pussy. Your moaning grows louder between taking the head of Hugh's cock in your mouth, while taking turns with Gwen. My cock throbs inside your tight little pussy as you bounce on it. Gwen's hips rock just a bit as my tongue pushes into her pussy hole, tongue fucking her as she moans, my hand moves around her waist and starts rubbing her clit.

You finally pull your dress fully off and drop your bra just as quickly, now fully naked, outside of a pair of high heels. Hugh reaches down grabbing your tits, playing with your nipples as you continue to ride my cock.

Gwen's moaning gets louder as her pussy rides my face. Her arms move around your body, one hand moves to your breast while her other rubs us both as we fuck. This leaves Hugh's cock all to you, as he takes a seat on the arm of a chair, he groans in pleasure to your licking and sucking. Hugh grunts, "God I'm so fucking hard, my cock just wants to explode."

Gwen starts rubbing your clit faster, and says, “Stroke his cock hard as you lick his head. Make that cock cum!" Just then I start sucking on Gwen's clit and slip two fingers into her pussy to which she screams "Oh yes!"

Gwen rubbing your clit gets even faster as you bounce more furiously on my cock as you start moaning loudly. You wrap both hands around Hugh's pulsing cock and start stroking as fast as you can, his back arches push his cock further in the air closer to you and Gwen. Gwen reaches for his cock as well and you both play with his cock as he grunts, "I'm going to cum, fuck, oh fuck!" You can feel your body pulsing ready to cum.

I stick my tongue back deep in Gwen's pussy as I rub her clit to the pulse of the music which has only gotten faster. She yells out, "Yes eat my pussy, fuck! Eat my pussy!" Just then she cums as she screams! Hugh's body starts to jerk a bit, as you jerk his cock faster; just then his hot ejection comes flowing out of his cock with pressure. His cum hits you in the tits, all over your hands and Gwen's. Gwen, says, "Oh yes, Hugh cum for us", as she rubs your tits, playing in his cum on your nipples, as you continue to ride my cock furiously.

You can feel your body tensing up. Gwen senses your close, and moves her hand down your body sliding down to your mound and starts rubbing your clit as you bounce on my manhood. You look up at Hugh's eyes as his cock still hard begins to fade. You start moaning loudly, "Oh ooh yes...OHH.. OHH YES." My hips pushing up forcing my cock in you as you bounce in rhythm. You begin to shutter as your entire body tenses, your pussy tightens around my cock as you start screaming, as you cum.

As you collapse back on to me, Gwen slows down her rubbing and leans over kissing you. Her fingers slip down to your hole finding my hard cock still pushing in and out, needing to cum. She starts rubbing the length of my cock as it slides in and out of your pussy. As I pull out slightly, Gwen pulls my cock out from you and starts stroking it between your legs. She presses the head of my cock against your pussy lips and pushes it back and forth, rubbing your lips with my head, as she starts tugging on my manhood. I can't help but feel your lips' wetness and Gwen's fingers all down the ridges and veins of my cock, causing me to moan. My hands wrap around your body grabbing your tits, pushing them together as I can feel my cock throbbing.

Gwen starts jerking my cock faster, as you look down watching her stroke me. She moves in front of us, as she stares intensely at your pussy and my cock right next to each other, she continues to stroke my cock faster. You lean your head back and whisper in my ear, "Cum for me, and Gwen. We both really want you to cum for us. Cum on her tits like Hugh came on mine." Hearing that I start grunting feeling my cock pulse, ready to cum.

Gwen moves closer, her body between both of our thighs, she jerks harder and harder, saying, "Give it to me, I want you’re cum on my tits!" Just then, my cock explodes. My hot juices shoot from the head of my cock, right onto Gwen's chin initially and all over her erect nipples. You quickly reach down and help continue to jerk me off as cum oozes from me. Gwen rubs her tits against my cock, her nipples now coated in my warmth.

As I collapse beneath you, you slow your stroking to simply holding my dick. Gwen stands up before rubbing her ass against Hugh, and bending over to kiss you again, and whispers in your ear, "Thank you for playing with us, you’re so hot, I just had to make you two cum with us."

Hugh puts his manhood back in his slacks as you begin to stand up. "Hate to see him go," you say to him with a smile. To which he responds, while handing you a cloth napkin from the table nearby, "I'm glad you made him go, your hands are amazing."

I slip my cock back in my slacks before standing, as you find your dress, clean off your chest and put your dress back on, minus the panties. Gwen stands there for a moment, and says to Hugh, "You need to take me back to the room and fuck me now before I go home with them," gesturing at us.

Hugh tosses Gwen's dress to her, "How can I say no to that?"

Gwen eases back into her dress, walks over to me and says, "Love your cock. You guys should stop by our room, the bed is big enough, and I would love for you two to watch me and Hugh. We will be here all weekend." She pushes a room key in my hand and kisses me on the cheek, before going back to the arms of Hugh.

Hugh nods looking at you, "Yea, you two really should come up. I know we would enjoy cum..pany. Ok bad joke, but seriously." Hugh turns, reaches in his pocket and walks over to the bar where he promptly drops a stack of what appears to be several hundred-dollar bills.

Gwen follows Hugh, "See you guys soon!" and walks out the door.

I turn to you, noticing that several people were not only watching but also are now also in states of undress, a few playing and one couple full on fucking. I smile wildly at you, "Well that made for an interesting twist on the night. Would you like to follow them up to their room?" You smile with a devilish grin and hold up the key.

Published 
Written by TMolotov
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments